- Text Size +

Lana shook and trembled while taped down on the desk.  Max had just crushed eight women to death between his toes.  He attempted to calm her down, but she was beside herself with fear.


Max dumped the remaining five women from his pouch onto the desk alongside Lana.  They all had heard the commotion outside and could only imagine the worst.  Max couldn’t really blame them.  After all, from their perspective, this must really feel like the end for them.  They were all going to be sacrificed to help his friend adjust to the world she found herself in.  He felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for his size and a reaffirmed resolve to save Lana from herself.


“Now you five have a very important task.  See my tiny friend taped to the desk?  I need you to set a good example for her.  So I expect you all to obey everything I tell you.  If you don’t, the consequences will be severe.  Do you understand?”


One of the women panicked and made a dash for the edge of the desk.  She was about to jump when she peered over the edge.  The vertical drop was far more than she could handle.  She hesitated for a single moment, but a moment was all it took.  Max’s hand descended from above like a bolt of lightning and smashed her like a mosquito.  Max looked at her, then wiped his hand on his shirt.  It made his hand feel less icky, but it left a pretty noticeable stain.  He would have to wash that out later.


“That’s what happens to bad examples.  If you value your lives, you’ll be good examples to our friend Lana from now on.  If you understand, kneel.”


Not one of the small survivors remained standing after that display.  Soon not a single person among the four were standing upright, falling on their hands and knees hoping that their ordeal would end.  Max was pretty relieved that they submitted so easily.  It was clear Lana wasn’t taking these deaths well, so the smoother things went from here, the better.  Looking over the remaining four women, he mulled over his decision for who to start the next lesson with.  Looking over the group, he noticed one that was perfect for the demonstration.  


The woman in question had long brown hair, cute dimpled cheeks, and toned abs just like Lana.  Her rear was round and bubbly, and her chest was about medium-ish.  She was even about a centimeter taller than the others, so she would be easy to see.  She was the perfect dummy to demonstrate the next lesson with.


Snatching up the poor soul, Max lifted her between two of his fingers and held her above Lana and the rest of the group.


“I think you’ll be helping me with my demonstration next.  What’s your name?”


“Sh-sheryll!  My name is Sheryll.  Please, don’t hurt me!  I have money!  I can give you whatever you want.  Just please don’t…”


“I’m not going to hurt you.  Well, at least as long as you obey.  Can you do that for me, Sheryll?”


She nodded quickly.  Every eye was on Max and Sheryll, unsure of what Max would do to the poor woman.  They didn’t want to see, but couldn’t turn away.


“Good.  Only a short while ago, my friend La-la got into a bit of a tough situation.  She was accosted by a guy at the bar.  They got into a fight and La-la was almost killed.  He would have squashed her if I hadn’t rescued her.  So now we have to help Lana how to survive these sorts of scrapes.  So Sheryll, I want to touch your body.  Are you going to be a good example and let me, or are you going to be a bad example?”


Sheryll started to cry, but she didn’t really have any other choice.  She was already between his fingers and had nowhere to escape to.  She tensed up.  With no options left, she simply responded, “Do it.”


Delighted how easily he managed to convince her to help, Max pinched the bottom of Sheryll’s shirt and peeled it over her head.  His thumb kneaded at her breasts long enough to get the point across, but short enough, he hoped, to not cause too much discomfort to his new model.  He made sure Lana got a really good look at exactly what was going on.  She needed to know what she was in for.  He figured it would be better for her to be prepared when this eventually happened to her someday.  The terrified woman was whimpering in Max’s grasp, though he couldn’t hear it.


Lana watched in horror as her best friend molested a woman in front of her eyes, and one that looked very similar to herself.  The tape tugged the hair on her head as she tried to rip herself free, but couldn’t move an inch.  Looking into the eyes of her captor’s victim, she saw just how defeated her stare truly was.  It was the look of someone who had given up completely.


Satisfied, Max placed Sheryll on the floor.  “That’s enough now.  Thank you for helping me with my demonstration.  You can go now.”  The worn-out, half-naked woman stared at the man who not but a few seconds ago violated her confused, so Max elaborated.  “Go on.  I’m sure you don’t want to stay around here.  I don’t need you for anything else.  You’ve already been a big help for somebody so small.  Just head down the hall and when you get to the front of the house, use the doggy door to leave.”


Sheryll didn’t need to be told twice.  She bolted away before the giant could change his mind.  Max turned back to the table and readied for the next lesson.  Lana shook as he snatched up another woman to do god knows what to.

 

This class was far from over.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Looks like Sheryll managed to escape, but will the others be so lucky?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Please let me know what you think!  Any feedback is appreciated, and I'll see you all next chapter!