- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More Casey and Drew interaction.

Lots of teasing and humiliation.

Hope you enjoy!

 

A booming thunk snapped Drew out of his dreary state, he’d had a shocking sleep. The inside of his mouth felt as dry as a desert and dried up drool rolled down his face onto the alien texture below. His thoughts drifted back to yesterday’s events and his eyes widened at the sudden realisation of where he was, oh, and also the reeking scent of stale sweat helped. Underneath his chest, there was a bold circle with the number ‘13’ inside, shoe sizes were respective to each bracket, so a size 13 was nothing to sneeze at.

The half-faded circle was illuminated by a slight sliver of morning sun that shone through the cracks of Casey’s dirty socks that had been shoved into her boots to prevent him from escaping. Claustrophobic leather surrounded him all around, he could stand if he crouched though, the fact that he could fit inside her boot so easily was a chilling thought.

“Yeah, yeah whatever, I’m coming in a sec!” Casey’s thunderous voice muffled from outside his prison, the floor shaking in response to her sonorous release, “dumb bitch…” she muttered. Multiple stomps later, the fabric ceiling was pulled away revealing the looming form of his crouched down captor, her breasts basically spilling out of her bra, and her dirty, golden locks cascading downwards in a shape that mirrored her head, a brilliant smile plastered on her freshly awoken face. “Morning little guy, don’t you look snug in there.”

Drew held his tongue, he wanted nothing more than to cuss her out and expel his wrath, but from his position he doubted he’d even make a dent in the thick leather that bordered him. Balance became hard to maintain as Casey lifted the footwear prison into the air, standing to her full height, the sudden g-force pushed his face against the label of her shoe size, once again giving him a taste test of her worn insole. The cramped space he occupied began to tilt as he tumbled down the shaft of the boot and landed on the palm of her soft hand. Large digits grasped around his body, the pointer settled on his chest, middle finger on his stomach, ring finger around his crotch and her pinkie tucked his feet into a tight cocoon with her thumb sealing up the package.

Despite his unsanitary sleeping conditions and his current predicament his male body betrayed him as he sported a classic morning wood. No, not now, he prayed she wouldn’t notice, trying his best to retract his hips, there was no way to avoid poking the flesh of her appendage. A wave of curiosity washed over Casey’s face, as he felt a slight shift in her ring finger that dragged right over the bulge in his pants, oh no. “Hm, what’s this?” a taunting smile crept onto her face, opening up her hand to allow her ring finger more movement, she brushed the tiny rod back and forth under the tip of her digit, “looks like somebody loves daddy’s big feet,” she crooned. No, just no, he cursed himself, that was not the message he wanted to get across, “I heard you little things liked feet.”

Mentally, he was conjuring up whatever nonsense he could to take his mind off the current stimulation he received, yet it was no use as her fingertip continued to play with him, he clenched his teeth to stop a slight whimper from escaping. It wasn’t that he liked feet, it was the fact that a huge, soft pillow was giving him the hand job of a lifetime. 

“But no,” Casey stopped her teasing and pressed down into his groin, a squeaky yelp shot out of him as searing pain shot through his dick. “You’re not allowed to get off when I have work all day.”

“Casey, hurry up!” a mature feminine voice shouted from somewhere outside her room.

“I told you I’m coming Susan!” the blonde giant’s gaze lifted from his as she yelled towards her door. “Ughhh,” her head leaned back in frustration, for a brief moment he forgot she was a towering monster, instead just an irritated teenager. “Okay, shit, I gotta put you away for now,” she hurried across her room to grab a tall glass jar, and slid his body through the opening, he landed in a heap with a quiet ding emanating from the container. Her billboard sized mug glaring at him from outside, the glass giving her features a wavey texture. “Perfect,” she jostled his new home around, watching his body crash into the glass walls repeatedly with a grin, “I’ll be back later Dr-“ she stopped herself mid-sentence, “actually you’re gonna need a lil’ nickname too huh?” A car horn blared from outside as her green eyes shot to her window, “I’ll think of it at work, see ya.” With those parting words, Casey placed the jar on her desk and grabbed a tote bag from her bed and left the room with a slam of the door. 

Finally, with some time to breathe, Drew groaned and slumped to the ground, his back sliding down the glass, what in the fuck was he going to do to get out of this one. He smacked his lips and realised how dry his mouth was, sucking on Casey’s sock yesterday had done him no favours, something he would rather forget. As he tried to clear his mind, some items caught his eye, a baby blue electric guitar sat on a stand in the corner, and upon further inspection of the posters lining her walls, he identified even more bands that he knew, some being favourites of his. Who would’ve thought Casey and I had the same taste in music. From what he could gather she looked to be an alt-girl in a rich girls body.

Inspecting the room had diminishing returns after what felt like hours of staring at the same items, fatigue caught up to him after his unpleasant sleep last night. It was by no means comfortable leaning against the glass wall, but he had no space to lie down and plus his eyes were already starting to flutter to sleep. It was time for rest, his thoughts were empty with little space left to  reflect on the last 24 hours, instead, he dozed off. 

Thunk.

Drew’s eyes shot open, immediately noticing Casey dressed in her manager gear strutting towards him, her headphones and bag cast to the side, the jar moved slightly with each step, her form getting larger as she came closer. The setting sun streamed through her bedrooms window with a warmer, pink tone, had he slept all day? Once she laid eyes on her tiny pet cowering in his glass prison, her tired face instantly brightened. A shopping bag that she held in her other hand was tossed onto the desk next to him, as she took her position right in front of him, fiddling with the buckle of a black belt that fastened her pants. “Fuck, it was hot today,” her eyesight averted as she unbuttoned her shirt, a similar bra to the one she wore yesterday exposed itself above him.

Refusing to give her any ammo, Drew remained quiet as he watched the giant undress, the vast crotch of her pants stretched out before him, the fabric in front of her pelvis pulled taut to fit around her wide hips. A resounding phone alert sounded from the tote bag on her bed, Casey turned on her heels and bent over to inspect it, a brief exhale left her nose after checking whatever it was that got her attention. Replacing her crotch was now the looming ass of his blonde assailant, each cheek stretched out the unflattering pants, as if they were painted on. He’d noticed it before but tried to not think much of it considering she was his boss, but he couldn’t deny she was thick in all the right places.

A zip could be heard as Casey continued to fiddle with her pants, her slender thumbs hooked into the waistband as she leaned forward to squeeze her way out of them. The upper part of her ass began to poke out, her squishy flesh still trapped, she wore a navy thong that disappeared into her crack. Titanic ass cheeks the size of great boulders swallowed up any piece of material that was unfortunate enough to be between them, once the pants passed the curve of her butt, they came off easily and landed on the floor with a soft thud. Drew stared in awe at the pale cheeks that towered over him, he never once imagined himself in this position, he had to wonder if she was doing this on purpose.

Casey turned back around and gripped the glass jar that held Drew and tipped him out onto the table, still unaware of just how powerful her movements were to him, he rolled several times before he came to a stop, his limbs in a disorderly mess. From a crumpled position, he slowly raised his head to take in her leering form, with hands on her ample hips and the bottom of her eyes judging him from afar, he felt incredibly small in comparison. Musky air began to take its place around him as her crotch stood level with the desk, her earlier words about the heat today must have been true, not that he could tell from the cool interior of her home.

“So, what’d you get up to today?” Casey fell back into her chair, her head propped as she leaned against the armrest, her leg hugged to her chest. “Probably,” she paused to make an up and down motion with her free hand, “to the thought of my sweaty feet huh.”

Drew clenched his fists as he got to his feet, how could she do this to another person and feel no remorse, “I d-don’t like your feet,” he finally stammered out, somewhat proud that he stood up for himself.

“Mm, that’s not what our friend down here thought,” her gargantuan finger poked his crotch, it completely covered the width of his waist and sent him stumbling backwards.

“Stop touching me!” he shouted.

Instantly, Drew regretted his decision to yell as Casey’s finger shot onto his chest, her long nail poking into the soft flesh under his jaw, she could decapitate him if she wanted. Tiny hands clawed at her digit trying to push it off, but it was no use. “Feisty today, are we?” her tone back to its hostile self. “Daddy even brought his little princess some presents,” the giantess’ words oozed with contempt, her lips forming into a pout, “and I even, thought of your new name.”

Choking was not a particularly enjoyable activity and right now Drew was getting highly acquainted with it as he struggled against her finger, the glossy black painted nail right below his chin that stretched into a finger almost as wide as he was. Casey’s words terrified him, what kind of presents was she talking about, he expected the worst.

Casey smiled to herself as she lifted her digit off him, his limp chest beating hard, it was exhilarating to witness the fear she could instil in him. She tipped the contents of the shopping bag in front of him. Drew’s eyes widened as the items came to a rest in front of him, two simple things laid there. A tiny yellow, summery dress and a metallic ring with a chain attached to it, all fitted to his size.

“You can’t be serious…” he whispered, his eyes darting back and forth between the gifts as he put two and two together.

It wasn’t unusual for those who grew up large to develop dominant streaks and because of that it was difficult to find others in the same bracket who were into being on the receiving end. Some in particular had it worse than others, the blonde giant being a prime example. Casey had always enjoyed watching those smaller than her squirm under her gaze and throughout her schooling life had been called to the principals office multiple times for bullying, and due to her status, she got away with it. Every time. She held off from just simply buying a tiny from an underground channel like so many of her friends and even her mother had, she had no interest in a brainless servant who did whatever she asked, she was much more interested in breaking one in from scratch, the delight in driving someone against their desires, to change them fundamentally as a person. Teaching an insect its place in a giant’s world.

Casey twirled her curly blonde hair around her finger, she had been thinking about Drew all day, the sight of his little mangled body being tossed around by her feet and how effortlessly she manipulated his form. “Why don’t you put the dress on.”

“I’m not doing that,” Drew stepped back.

“Not this again,” Casey rolled her eyes, secretly enjoying his disobedience, her fingers pinched his arm as she lifted him to her face, her hot breath rolled over him, it stunk of fries. “You do what I tell you, or I’ll make yesterday seem like a walk in the fucking park,” she growled. “Understand?” she swung his form like a pendulum between her fingers, Drew howled in pain as it felt like his arm was going to be torn out of its socket.

“Yes, yes! I understand!” he hurriedly shouted back. Unfortunately, his acceptance earned him a drop from the towering height of her fingers.

“Strip.”

Her command was simple, Drew had learned better than to disobey at this point, his shoulder ached in pain. Slowly pulling his shirt off that still smelled like the bottom of her foot, he tossed it to the side, his shorts followed soon after. Before he had a chance to turn around, a solid force cracked against his ass and sent him flying forward, a startled yell trailed behind. He reached around to grab his bright red ass, Casey’s torso and push-up bra loomed over him as her head rested lazily in her palm with a smirk. Closer to him was her hand, her middle finger curled under her thumb, ready to strike again. Did she just flick my ass?

“Sorry I couldn’t resist,” her apology betrayed by her joyous expression. “Chuck it on small stuff,” the tiny dress fluttered over to him, he really didn’t want to have to do this. Slowly he got to his feet, eyeing the clothing in his hand, he decided to make a mental note of this moment, and any other moment where she humiliated him like this. Once he was free from her clutches, he would make her pay tenfold. Val’s plan flashed in his mind again, all he needed to do was get evidence of what these horrible people did to the poor, and their lives would crumble down. Fuck that, his previous selfless plan of changing the world was replaced by his original motivation. Make Casey Pierce pay. Despite his courageous inner thoughts, he still had to face reality.

Drew lifted the dress above his head and glided into it, his arms slipping through the puffy shoulder parts, it almost felt a bit big. “There. Are you happy now?”

“Drop the attitude,” she reached over to grab the other gift, “but not yet, you’re forgetting your other present,” a silver metallic ring attached to a thin chain swung hypnotizingly from her fingers, upon closer inspection he noticed a small latch on it, that wasn’t just a ring. No, that was a collar.

“Do I have to?” he begged.

Casey tsked while raising her eyebrows, “what do you think?”

With an exasperated exhale and a desire to not piss her off, Drew stopped the collar from its swinging motion, after unclipping the latch and placing it like a choker around his neck, it clicked into place. His eyes lingered up the chain, all the way to her pinched fingers and that devilish grin, the way the light from outside hit her face only accentuated her gargantuan size.

Suddenly, the collar around Drew’s neck tightened as his feet left the ground, he was brought up to a soaring height until he was faced with her enormous facial features, a power-hungry look in her glistening emerald eyes. The suffocating sensation sent the bound man into a frenzied panic, his hands uselessly scratched against the metallic ring and his legs kicked around frantically. A large phone replaced her face, it wore a case of psychedelic colours, the shutter of the camera and her bellowing laugh captured his shameful situation.

Using all his might, Drew pulled the collar from his neck for a brief moment, “is this some kind of game to you!?”

Somehow, he was brought even closer to her face, his reflection could be seen clear as day within her iris, awkwardly dressed in a yellow dress with a collar around his neck, he hoped no one else ever saw him like this again. A low, booming spaced-out snicker echoed from below him, and she simply stated, “of course it is.”

Watching Drew struggle like this affirmed to Casey that the nickname she had thought for him was just right, it perfectly captured his small form compared to her. Comparable to her own label, his followed a similar theme. She was daddy and he, well he was just about to find out.

“So, you want to know your new name?” Drew was starting to lose oxygen as the collar continued to choke him out, his silence only served as a space for her to continue. “Twink.”

Time slowed around his asphyxiating position, there was no way Casey actually expected him to respond to that. Actually, thinking back on all that she had done so far, of course she fucking did.

“Daddy’s little twink.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't really see the issue here Drew...

New character will be introduced next chapter, wonder who it'll be.

Just wanted to say, I greatly appreciate all the reviews, it really encourages me to keep this story going. 

As always, I hope you enjoyed!