- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Taylor and Austin get to know each other and Drew makes a decision.

Hope you enjoy!

Most of Austin’s life had been spent living as a sub, no one in his estranged family could be bothered to take him in after his parents passed. The very concept of a normal life did not exist to the tiny man, he had grown up eating food scraps and dodging earth-shattering steps while gawking up at the mighty titans who passed overhead. To finally, be taken in by one of the giants he looked up to was a true blessing. Freedom was the last thing left to your name as a sub, because of that he’d been warned before by others to avoid being captured at all costs, but ever since he was young, he had secretly yearned to be taken in and cared for.

The fruity sweet taste of strawberries danced across Austin’s tongue; he’d never eaten fruit so fresh before. If this was the cost of his freedom, he couldn’t be more comfortable with it. Above him loomed the gigantic form of the giantess named Taylor, it was strange, she seemed almost too large for the apartment she lived in. Her frame sunk into the couch and her knees rose up above the level of the coffee table he ate on. With her hoodie removed she sat hunched over with her arms resting over her thighs as she examined the sub.

“What’s your name little guy?” Taylor boomed. The thunderous quality of her voice reverberated around Austin’s surroundings; it was deep but feminine in tone. As she spoke down to him, his insides were filled with butterflies. To be addressed by a being such as herself evoked a feeling of pride, he was worthy in her eyes.

Lifting his pink stained face from the piece of fruit he attempted to shout his name but was met with a confused smirk from the giant. Taylor’s hulking form leaned in further, exposed cleavage revealed itself the closer she got, until her building-sized face was right over him, the hot air escaping from her nose whipped his hair around.

A booming snicker echoed from the giant lips. “Your voice is really hard to hear,” from such close proximity the words felt like they had physical force behind them. “Could you say it again?

Once again, the tiny man shouted his name.

Austin?” she confirmed. His head nodded wildly in affirmation before sinking back into the half-eaten strawberry. Amusingly, the fruit was taller than the miniscule man who tore into it.

Taylor thumped back into the couch as she examined Austin’s form scurrying around the sides of the giant berry, not many could say they had such close encounters with subs, most avoided them as if they were disgusting insects. An alarming thought crossed her mind, he wasn’t carrying diseases, was he? It’s not like she would get close enough to catch anything. Hopefully. Deciding to let the sub enjoy his food, she kicked her gym shoes off under the table and pulled her phone out, time to drown out some emotions with uninterrupted consumption of media.

Loud thunks rumbled below the wooden surface Austin stood on, he’d gotten used to the sounds of giant footsteps, however contrary to his knowledge it sounded hollow. Confused, he peered over the strawberry to see two monolithic feet rise across the horizon, their high-rise-like size made it seem as if they were moving in slow motion. The thunks from earlier paled in comparison to the booming thoom that thundered from her heel hitting the tabletop. Bits of strawberry dripped from the tiny man’s hands as he gazed upon the mighty sweat-soaked socks, the dampened woollen fabric clung to the curve of her arch and rounded around the ball of her foot until it outlined each individual towering toe, dark grey patches were built up around the most used areas of the otherwise white crew sock.

Austin’s awe was snapped as an earthy musk washed over him; the atmosphere had become noticeably humid too. Unsure of whether the stench was positive or negative he proceeded towards it. Utterly inspired, he recalled tales while hobbled around a dimly lit match about the unimaginable power of the giants who roamed the streets, to be in the very presence of such a powerful woman even if it were just her huge feet, it fuelled his advance towards her. Taylor was worthy of worship; her almighty hand had reached from the heavens to save him after all.

Acrid pheromones morphed his sense of reality the closer he got to her heel, the impending sole continued to loom overhead, a twinge in his neck could be felt as he gazed upon it. Creaks and groans sounded out as the gigantic woolly beast idly moved about, the movements would go unnoticed to anyone larger. As Austin reached out to touch the warm fabric a sudden blur of movement and whoosh of air caused him to stumble back, Taylor had lifted her foot to cross it over the other’s ankle. Left in its wake was a thin layer of salty liquid, the size of a large pool to the small man, it almost looked as if steam was rising from the warm patch of sweat. The giant demonstrated her magnificent size in such casual ways that it was impossible for him to see her as anything other than a divine being. Austin’s eyes lingered from the sweat patch towards the muscular calves that bridged from the table to the colossal couch, their tan glow highlighted the sharp indentations of her beefy legs.

Taylor expelled a long yawn as she stretched her hand behind her head. Multiple days at the gym in a row were taking a toll on her body, at least tomorrow was her one designated day off. A slight tickle could be felt next to her heel. Peering down at her foot revealed the miniscule form of Austin who currently resided in the encompassing shadow of her towering foot. The woolly heel lifted and landed with another resounding thoom as Austin lost his balance and fell face first into the warm, damp cotton, pungent threads imprinted themselves on his lips.

“Whatcha doin’ so close to my feet huh?” her looming socks uncrossed themselves as they firmly planted themselves on either side of him, the resulting shockwave sent him to his hands and knees as he gazed up the lengthy tunnel framed by her quads, a mischievous smirk lay at the end of the tunnel. “Don’t they stink?” The crack of her toes echoed from above, the size of her digits amplified the sound tenfold.  

Admittedly, Taylor was being filled with a strange boost to her ego, she held no malice towards the tiny man but to witness their sheer difference in size was an uplifting experience. Improving her body was among one of many things Taylor took pride in, to see herself grow in mass and to increase the numbers on the weights she lifted. That fact was heavily amplified by witnessing the devastating effects a shuffle of her heavy foot could cause, she had to remind herself that he was a human just like her, though it was amusing to picture what kind of towering titan she would appear as.

“Go nuts I guess,” she trained her eyes on the tiny body that trudged towards her enormous heel, even if she squinted, his features were impossible to make out against the grainy desk. “There’s plenty of big ol’ Taylor to go around,” the brunette’s giant brassy, booming laugh resounded around Austin as she reclined backwards. At least this was something to occupy her mind whilst she worried about Drew’s safety.

With his skyline thoroughly dominated by the gigantic muscular woman’s feet, Austin couldn’t help but compare it to the ruthless bullying he had received at the hands of vicious jocks in school. No, Taylor was different, for one she was bigger than any of those bullies, it brought a smile to his face to imagine her lifting them by the scruffs of their collars as she saved his trembling form. This woman, Taylor, deserved his devotion. Falling to his knees he gripped individual threads from her sock to root himself before leaning in and filling his mouth with her sweat, she probably wouldn’t even notice his worship, he was much too small to require the attention.

***

Drew’s heart was pounding against his chest as he strode across the vast carpeted plain of Casey’s bedroom, towering pairs of jeans and cast-aside underwear littered the floor like boulders. This could be his only chance to escape, he desperately needed to take it. Of course he felt sorry for Casey, it wasn’t easy to hear something so alarming about your beloved parents, but this was about more than his empathy towards the situation. Leaving the sight of her towering boots in the distance he squeezed under the enormous door, an unknown corridor of the house now stood before him, one end had a dead end and the other a door and even further was the top of the stairs. His mission was to get down the stairs and return to his outpost, he needed to find some way to record everything that had happened to him, then he would escape through the front door to freedom, it was within his grasp.

Purely fuelled by adrenaline he maintained a jog down the hall, the shuddering fear of being caught lingered in the back of his mind. The stairwell was approaching, he was almost there. Unfortunately, his escape couldn’t be that easy, the door to Casey’s room swung open, her face was red, and her eyes were puffy as her head swivelled in search of him. Drew looked to the towering white door that sat before the stairs and banked his chances on it, he’d be stranded if he went down the stairs now, at least inside this room there was a chance of survival. Diving through the slim space between door and floor, he left Casey searching for nothing, instead the view of an extravagant master bedroom took up his focus.

Drew’s eyes widened as the floor came to life beneath him, a door in the back corner of the room opened up as the lumbering form of Casey’s mother stepped out of a personal bathroom, she was still clad in her business attire, an unbuttoned white blouse and a tight black skirt, her golden locks still affixed by hairspray in an almost regal way. Susan strutted across the room until she loomed over a dresser with her back to him, the round globes of her ass stretched the skirt to its limits, it was clear where Casey got her genetics from. Though out of sight, he could make out the giantess reaching forward across the dresser to clasp an unseen object.

***

Michael gradually came to consciousness; his head was pounding. Rubbing his face as he looked around the glossy oak texture that lined the walls, darkness consumed his eyes as they adjusted to the glum room that trapped him. Alarming memories of the past two weeks flooded back into his head, each day started like this, confusion as to where he was, then the depressing realisation of his current predicament. It was about time he was reminded of who held him captive, the rattling earthquake only hammered it home. The wooden roof creaked open to reveal the towering form of the lady who had stolen his life and his size. His wife, Susan.  

“For the last time, this isn’t necessary Susan!” Veins extruded from his neck as he yelled into cupped hands, her sudden arrival caused another burst of emotion.

“Shut it Michael, you’re such a bother.” Susan leaned forward against the wooden surface, her head landed in her palms, the bent over position pushed her ass even further against the strained black material. “Your daughter is crying her guts out because you won’t fucking cooperate.”

“What do you mean cooperate? You shrank me!” Anger boiled his blood, the memory of his initial capture played in his mind. He’d arrived back in Melbourne before census date to surprise Casey and upon arriving home, Susan awaited him. Burnt into his mind was her pissed off face, and the accusing words rung in his ears, her suspicion that he had been sleeping with his secretary. While completely false, his wife would not let her condemning tone slip and before he knew it an unregistered shrinker was brandished, a highly illegal portable version of the machines used on census. The rest was history. Now he resided in a jewellery box and watched as his hard-earned life fell to pieces.

“Don’t give me that shit, I know what you did,” the subtle crows feet that cornered Susan’s blue eyes deepened as she sneered down at him.

Michael had to hold back a scream of frustration. “You can’t possibly be serious. You know they’re going to look for me? People don’t just disappear you fucking idiot.” His irritation was hitting an all-time high.

“What are they going to find? A tiny, unrecognisable smear of blood?” Susan’s form loomed closer; her mature features blocked out the lightbulb above giving her shadowed face a golden glow. “Think of all the ways I could so easily get rid of your body. Maybe I’ll just bury you under my ass, I’m sure you’d come off nicely in the wash.” With each threat, she loomed closer. “Or maybe, I could just gobble you up, no clean up required. Only a flush of the toilet.” A booming snap blew out from her mouth as her teeth slammed together in his face, these were no empty threats.

“You’re insane,” Michael’s words trembled. Susan had always been a hothead, much like his daughter, but this was too much, these were the words of a monster.

The blonde giantess ignored his words and continued on, “I’m not coming out of this empty-handed, I need financial compensation for the emotional bullshit you put me through. What are the passwords to your personal bank accounts.”

“I’m not giving you a damn thing!” Stomping his foot in disapproval, she had been asking for his bank details ever since she shrank him, it was hard to believe this was happening to him.

A thunderous boom knocked him off his feet as Susan slammed her fist against the dresser. With her eyes closed and her lips pursed she resembled a terrifying dragon billowing hot smoke, her deep breaths simmered with wrath. Michael watched on in fear as his wife’s eyelids slowly began to rise, a terrifyingly deadpan look had crossed her face. The pale skin of her fingers entered the wooden prison as they grasped his body, his neck was supported by the crux of her pointer and her thumb rested on his chest with her fingernail poking his chin. “You’re done.”

“I never slept with Katie, she’s only 22 for god’s sake. She’s the daughter of a friend of mine, I was just helping them out.” His pleading quickened as the pressure of her mature encompassing fingers increased.

“Enough Michael, I don’t want to hear it anymore,” Susan’s stern voice held no remorse

Black dots exploded across the tiny man’s vision as the force of her grip tightened and blocked any chance of words leaving his throat, he tried to make out the blank face of his wife through the blurry lens of his vision. They hadn’t been on the best terms in a while, to be honest they never had. There was always something to argue about or disagree on, at this moment near death he pondered if he’d wasted his life on this marriage. No, there was one redeeming factor, his daughter – Casey. Wonderful Casey. She was what kept him with Susan, the joy of raising a child who shared in his love for music and art. Why was he musing on such personal thoughts at a time like this? Michael’s thoughts went quiet as the crushing grip reached its peak; his last sight was the expressionless visage of his killer.

“Gah. Disgusting,” Susan muttered as she dropped the tiny body, it landed with a soft thud against the carpeted floor. Cleaning up Michael’s body could come later, she needed to get rid of the tiny sputter of blood he had coughed onto her thumb.

***

Dumbfounded. Absolutely dumbfounded. Drew had just witnessed murder. Michael, that was Casey’s dad. Susan had just killed Michael. Casey’s father was killed by Casey’s mother. Broken thoughts repeated themselves in his head, had that really just happened? The plan of escape had to be put on hold. After recalling a myriad of moments where his giant captor had expressed her love for her father, his heart seized, he couldn’t begin to imagine the pain of losing a parent, the image of his own father’s broken face after his company went bankrupt would have only caused a fraction of the hurt Casey was currently going through. Even though she wasn’t a good person in his eyes, Casey deserved to know the events that just transpired, her bellowing wails were still fresh in his ears.  

As Susan thundered off to the bathroom, Drew strategized his next move, he couldn’t just go back to Casey empty handed and drop that information, there was the risk of her not believing him. Despite his unwillingness to admit it, he needed to present her with Michael’s body, or she would never trust him. While he trekked across the carpet, he battled with conflicting thoughts. Was this worth it? Would Casey be thankful? Glancing towards Susan’s closed bathroom door, another question popped into his head, would he get caught in the process?

Drew shook his head free of these racing thoughts, there was no time to think, just time to do, and so he continued on towards the lifeless body of Casey’s father.

“Why do I do these things to myself,” he grumbled.

Chapter End Notes:

Wtf Susan!! 

How is Casey going to react to this...

Hope you enjoyed!