- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Taylor is back in a big way.

Drew overhears something very important. 

Hope you enjoy!

“Thanks, have a good night.”

Taylor’s head hung lower than usual as she grabbed her groceries off the counter, it had been two weeks now since she’d said goodbye to Drew. Two whole weeks and not a single word from him. Initially, she had taken her anger out on Val, she was the one who had suggested the plan in the first place, sending a tiny man into a sadistic giant’s home, what did she expect would happen. Val had done her best to calm her temper, there might have been a variety of reasons as to why he couldn’t contact her, whether it was due to the interrupted reception of the vastly different sizes in districts or simply the fact that his phone may have been lost and he was preoccupied. They were weak reasons, but it would do for now, at the very least, it was enough for Taylor to convince herself that he was alive. If it turned out her boss was wrong though, well then, she would let her have it.

Returning to the apartment was a gloomy task, the constant reminder of Drew’s absence did little to help her melancholy mood. Taylor kept her eyes trained on the ground as she exited the supermarket, a crack of thunder and the patter of rain indicated the beginning of a classic Australian summer storm. After pulling her hoodie up, she let her mind rest for a minute, enjoying the feeling of rain against her tired shoulders, she’d spent a lot of time in the gym recently trying to null her heightened emotions.

A scuffle of movement in a tight alleyway caught her eyes, probably a rat or something. Curiosity lingered within her as she passed, tilting her head to the side to catch a glimpse. What she expected to be some harmless animal escaping the rain turned out to be a violent mugging. As violent as a six-inch woman could be. In the past Taylor may have continued on with her evening, thinking it had nothing to do with her, but thanks to the circumstances with Drew she had a newfound desire in helping those less fortunate than herself.

Austin watched as a grubby foot as long as he crammed itself over his body, the hollow eyes of his tormentor watched on in glee. For a sub, this was a regular occurrence, they were the bottom of the food chain and for those in the bottom two brackets, easy targets to relieve their frustrations. This particular abuse wouldn’t last long, it never did. Just long enough for them to feel like they hadn’t hit rock bottom. 

Battling against the hefty foot that weighed on him, he pleaded in exasperation. “Get off me-“ His words were cut short by the unexpected spray of water that landed over his captor and himself. A thunderous thoom was accompanied by the splash. Oh no, this could get even worse than a six-incher’s torment.

Still plastered underfoot, he craned his neck to the side only to see a gigantic pair of white converse standing in a shallow puddle, their soles easily stood over twice his height. Even though they were several metres away, their size utterly towered over both he and his captor, from his position he couldn’t see much further up her leg past her calves, they seemed oddly muscular.

“Get away from them,” a low, booming voice commanded from above, echoing above the deafening crashes of pouring rain. The foot that rested on top of him slowly eased off, his tormenter was shaking as she stared upon his mighty saviour, folds on her neck appeared as she gazed into the heavens. Rumbling quakes accompanied by splashing water echoed around as the titan tapped her foot. Without another second to waste, the six-inch woman ran off into the alley, leaving Austin drenched and alone with the intruding giant.

From his laid down position Austin watched as one of the gigantic sneakers lifted into the air, the cream treads showed a criss-cross pattern across the sky as it landed with a resounding quake beside him. He slowly stood up to the titan who had their feet on either side of him, towering above him were the toes of her shoe, even if he could dunk there was no way he’d be able to reach the top of them. Bulging, burly quads with dark turquoise gym leggings sculpted around them blocked out much of his view of the giant’s upper body. The fabric around her firm ass stretched across her cheeks revealing the subtle ridges of a sweat soaked thong underneath as she lowered herself into a squat before him, those small details were so easily seen through the sheer scale of the woman that loomed over his frame.

A large, powerful hand lowered itself, he could hear it cut through massive volumes of air as she placed it in front of his feet, the thickness of her palm was the same height as him. Austin’s heart pounded against his chest as he was met with a simple implied question. What was the better choice, a definite life of turmoil and grief scrounging around garbage or a potential brighter future with someone who could provide for him, though it was known amongst subs that being taken in by a giant would strip them of their freedom. Yet, even that was seen as preferable compared to the constant chaos of living on the streets.

Austin made the choice to place his life in the palm of the seemingly noble giant, figuring since he hadn’t eaten in two days, this could be a great opportunity. The long creases that ran across her hand served as small ditches that had hardened skin on the edges, especially so around the base of her fingers. Enormous callouses that lay on a palm the size of his childhood room only amplified his view of the strength of this being, one who could raise mountains from his scale. A baggy hoodie filled his view as his surroundings rushed past while her hand lurched upwards, the g-force pushed him down against his back, those muscular legs tensing to lift her weight.

Brilliant blue eyes stared into his as he came face to face with the giant woman, lengthy brunette bangs hung around the edges of her palm, he was held close to her for ease of examination. The warmth emanated from her body gave him a cosy feeling amongst the cold and depressing climate. Feelings of awe overcame him; he’d never been so close to someone so huge before. Luscious pink lips unleased her hot breath as she began to speak.

You’re alright,” the deep, rich tones of her voice rumbled through the warm skin of her palm to his core, “I’m Taylor by the way.”

***

The week following Lydia’s party had been no less eventful than the first week Drew had spent with Casey. He’d learned a few things about his captor. Firstly, she had extreme distaste for her mother, though he had picked up on it from their numerous yelling matches, it had increased in intensity over the past week. Perhaps linked to the first point, the absence of her father seemed to weigh on her greatly, he recalled a night where she had thrown an oversized sweatshirt over his glass home to block out what he believed to be the muffled sounds of crying. Even after everything she’d put him through, it was almost enough to make him feel for her. Speaking of which, the door to her bedroom swung open to reveal her after work form. One factor he had to thank her wealth for, was the constant air conditioning that ran through the house, humid summer in Australia was no joke and the unbuttoned manager shirt she wore revealed that through her glistening stomach.

“Another shitty fucking day,” Casey mumbled to herself as she threw her belongings onto the bed, the excessive swearing more than drove home her mood. “Thank god the storm stopped before I left work,” she continued to mumble. Next, her boots came flying off, shortly followed by her long pants. Light clinks rang around Drew as her footsteps rattled the jar against the wooden tabletop. “At least I have you my little twink,” she said in a sing-song voice, her knuckles gently rapped on the desk before she tipped him out of his prison. “Hungry?” she held a singular fry between her fingers, most likely cold by now.

“Yes, please daddy,” he shouted, not to be fooled by her superficial mood, this had become part of their daily routine, each time she would return from work with his food for the day they would do this song and dance. His payment required two items. The first item was his humiliating begging.

“Well then, you know what to do.”

Wide womanly hips began to turn until the bulbous mounds of her thick ass presented itself to Drew, the top half was uncovered as she pulled her shirt off. The hot stench that had basked for an entire day between her cheeks was freed from the confines of the deep canyon as her fingers sunk into her supple flesh to part them. A sweat soaked black thong was hidden away between the musky hills, barely covering the wrinkles of her asshole that lurked even further. With a resounding thump, the behemoth ass slammed down in front of him, groaning wooden creaks sounded about as the desk struggled under her immense weight. The fact she had called this mighty structure he stood on, “cheap furniture”, started to make sense when he thought about it from her perspective.

He took a step towards the looming beast as he watched the faint creases of cellulite form as the fat of her butt compressed against itself. Placing his hands upon the bulging flesh, he noticed that even after applying an amount of effort, it barely budged. The way her hands had groped it earlier had given a false label on how plush the skin actually was, it was still backed by hundreds of kilograms.

The second item was an ass kissing.

Drew leaned into the ass and placed his lips upon the warm flesh, she expected him to give several pecks before he could give up. Recalling the events of when Casey had first pulled this stunt ran through his mind. After he had initially refused, she placed her ass over him, with his body snug between her cheeks and sat there for an hour on her phone while he huffed on the pungent odour of her asshole. That was far more than enough to convince him not to refuse again.

“Go on. I’ve had a long day, gimme a big smooch.” Casey’s overbearing finger positioned itself behind his skull as it drove his face deep into the flesh of her right ass cheek. Drew was met with a consuming wall of meat that ate up any action tried against it; his struggles were ineffective against the giant’s rear. The weight of her butt against the force of her finger felt like it was enough to crush his head. Thankfully, he was released before he would find out. “Man, I don’t think that’ll ever get old,” she said as she fell away from the desk into her chair, dropping the limp chip in front of his crumpled form.

Was Casey’s constant abuse pleasant? Not particularly, but Drew would be lying if he didn’t found a smidgen of enjoyment in it. Especially after Lydia’s party, he had seen her in a new light after her incredible finger job, it was important to see the silver linings in certain situations. He knelt before the soggy chip and tore into it; the unforgettable salty twang of fries touched his tastebuds. There was a part of him that deeply yearned for another chance under her touch, yet her mind was elsewhere recently and only offered the same initial playful torturous attitude he had known her for.

“Why did I choose such a shitty business degree,” Casey whispered as her arm soared overhead to pick up a laptop and some notebooks. “Did you go to uni?” Drew broke from his ravaged feast, realising she was asking him a question, “you know, since you didn’t used to be so small.”

“Oh, uh. Yeah, I have a degree in economics.” Having regular conversations with Casey were far and few between and always caught him off guard.

The giantess’ mouth dropped slightly at his response. “Waaait, you have a degree? How old are you?”

It never occurred to Drew that she wasn’t aware of his age, after all he had been painfully aware of it the entire time he worked under her. “I’m 25.”

Casey’s mouth dropped even further before erupting into raucous laughter. Her hand slammed down beside him as she doubled over. Drew’s face burned bright red as her demeaning cackle echoed above.

“Dude, you’re like actually old.” Her words stung a little, was 25 really that old to a young adult?

Getting to his feet he shouted in defiance, “no I’m not!” However he was largely ignored by the towering giant as her laughter drowned out his diminutive squeaky voice.

“You’d think your balls would’ve dropped by now,” the baritone quality of her voice only heightened the insult. Casey wiped a joyous tear from her eye as her amusement died down, “it honestly makes it even funnier that you’re so much older and you still call me daddy.”

“Only because you force me to.” Drew crossed his arms and turned away to hide his flushed face, he’d never been so humiliated by his age.

The tug of his collar reminded him of its existence, embarrassingly, he had grown used to it. “Nah, you love it.” Drew’s body was spun around to meet Casey’s finger against his crotch, how dare she use his hormones against him. “I wish we had time to play little guy, but I need to finish this assignment.”

Drew’s feet left the surface of the desk as he was lowered to the carpeted floor underneath the table. The familiar stench of sweaty feet began to heat the atmosphere as Casey’s enormous form boxed him in. Her torso disappeared above the wooden ceiling as she pushed her chair in, bringing her gigantic feet closer to him. With a dull thud they landed, the carpet was devoured beneath her toes as she scrunched them. The massive feet rose into the sky as they hunted for his body, the tiny man accepted his fate as her toes wrapped themselves around his head, sealing his nose against her balmy toe cleavage.

“You might earn yourself a prize if you work hard enough,” her muffled words rumbled from far, far above. That was more than enough incentive for Drew to drag his tongue across the smooth surface of her skin, visible bits of sweat soaked lint were pulled into his mouth. It was impossible to rid his mind of the nauseating stench that coated the inside of his nostrils as the meaty ball of her foot rested over his body. Tending to Casey’s feet was an unpleasant task, however her promise of a prize drove him forward, if he was lucky, it could mean a shower, or more food. Maybe something similar to what happened last week, the very thought of it caused him to stir.  

Casey absentmindedly toyed with Drew’s body as she chewed the end of a pen, her eyes scanning over a task sheet for an assignment she had yet to start. She had spent too many days unfocused because of the tiny man that was rolling beneath her foot. Truthfully, her mind was ablaze with thoughts and emotions and Drew had been the only thing that gave her a semblance of control, it’s not like she was thankful to the little guy, more just happy he had foolishly fallen into her clutches.  A knock on the door broke her glazed trance.

“What?” She called out.

Susan leant against the door frame, dressed in businesswoman attire, a dejected look on her face. Casey forgot about what she was doing as the sudden arrival of her mother’s gloomy mood filled the room.

“Michael,” the mature woman’s words sounded as if they held back tears, “your father.” Casey stood from her desk as she approached Susan, her lips quivered as she internally begged for her next words to be anything but what she thought they would be. Her father’s absence had been prolonged, sure, but he was just busy with work. “He’s been reported missing.”

“What?”

“Two weeks ago, I didn’t know how to tell you.” Susan attempted to caress her daughters shoulder

“It’s been two fucking weeks?” Panic riddled throughout Casey’s voice as she aggressively removed her mother’s hand. “Where is he?”

“He’s missing hun. They think he was abducted before his flight home; they found his hotel room empty.” Silence filled the air around the two women as they processed the words that had left Susan’s mouth.

“They? Who-“ Casey covered her mouth as tears began to blur her vision, “why didn’t you-“ in that moment she found it impossible to construct a sentence. The last person she wanted to cry with was her mum. After impatiently nudging her out of the doorway she slammed it shut and stumbled back. It felt like her head was about to explode.

Drew watched on with his eyes wide as he overheard the giantess’ conversation, he hadn’t known Casey for long, but he had picked up on how much she adored her dad, and to hear such devastating news must have been heart-breaking. The giant girl collapsed on her bed; head buried in hand. Nobody could prepare themselves for the unfiltered blood curdling wail of a giant 19-year-old, the piercing sob echoed about the vast room as her form shuddered uncontrollably.

A sudden realisation struck the tiny man as he sat on the carpeted floor, a perfect opportunity. There was no glass prison holding him back, he was completely free, and his captor was understandably quite preoccupied. Was it wrong of him to use this situation to escape? Of course it wasn’t, it’s not like he would be able to comfort her, and Casey didn’t deserve that after how she had treated him. Fleeting thoughts attempted to halt him, if he left now, he would never get another finger job. No, no, now was not the time to let his sexual desires get in the way of his life. This was a golden opportunity. He could escape.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't go Drew, Casey is so nice to you!

Chapters will probably be releasing slower than usual for a bit longer, but the pace should pick up again eventually. 

Hope you enjoyed!