- Text Size +

Final wishes

 

            Dan had now reached close to Silvia’s but. Once the tinny drama between Xiu and Max had concluded she sat up her monumental butt cheek sinking into the pillow causing him to roll towards her and get his ankle trapped under her weight.

            The tiny bump of his body against her butt called her attention and Dan was immediately picked up by her finger. He recalled the way she had been the first to actually swallow that first guy without even giving him a chance to survive and panicked.

Silvia held him between her index and her thumb by the waist and inspected him.

            “Look at what I got myself here!” She said “this is a cute one”

            Dan squirmed with all his might enough to startle her and slipped from her grasp only to find himself caught by the palm of her other hand.

            “Feisty! I like this one she said with a smile.

            Mean while Beth could not bring her self to eat any of the five men she had captured for her self. They were al so cute and she wanted to keep them all. She understood the process of selection but could not help thinking it was cruel. They must get so scared, she though. Besides, she figured that if these men were all eminent artists and professionals, what should she have to arbitrarily chose one over the other. She decided to let them and luck decide and let them all into her vagina.

            She propped herself with some cushions and spread her legs wide and placed the men in front of her.

            “Ok little fellows, go for it!” She said

            The men looked at each other for a second and then rushed towards her. The five of them reached her almost simultaneously causing a mass of tiny bodies to crowd her opening. The men stepped over one another and climbed  around looking for a way in. some went from underneath, some grasped her pubic hair and climbed to get a better entry angle. Their small stampede ticked Beth who laughed uncontrollably at the sight of their desperation.

            “What are you doing?” Asked Laura amused at the tiny spectacle.

            “Oh I can’t just kill them, poor things!” said Beth “I want them all, not just one! They’re so tiny I bet I can fit them all in.”

            Laura laughed as Beth helped her tiny lovers into her vagina one by one until it was crammed from inside. The struggling and squirming of the men inside her brought about a rolling uncontrollable orgasm in Beth. Inside the men were suffocating and the earthquake of Beth’s body crushed their bodies against each other.

            He finally had to remove them. She was not sure this was a good way to unsure fertilization, but it had certainly been fun. Hopefully some of them had managed to ejaculate and would make her pregnant.

            “Beth, are you not going to have them?” Asked Laura and Adriana noticing the men were still alive.

            Beth shook her head, “I really can’t bring myself to eat them, you can have them if you like”

            With no more questions the other two girls took the men and quickly dispatched of them.

           

 

Meanwhile Silvia played with Dan, licking him and savoring, tormenting him by pretending to byte into him. She was not cruel by nature, but the feeling of possessing so much power over tiny human being gave her a strange rush she had never felt before.

Dan kept his cool, he knew Silvia had not mated yet, and if he entertained her for long he might be the only one left, meaning she would have to mate with him. So he played out the role of tiny victim exaggerating his reactions to her games so she keep an interest in him.

After a while she reached over and picked another tiny prisoner she had caught earlier from under a down-turned glass and held both tiny men before her face.

            “Now then, lets play a game” she said seriously “I will give you a chance to tell me your last wish before I swallow you. Who ever gives me the best last wish will go down easy, I will crush the life out of you before chewing you up and swallowing you”

            The two men eyed each other coolly form her hands.

            “You!” she lifted the other fellow close to her face “you first, what is your final wish?”

            The young man was aught off guard, he was not prepared to actually talk with the women only to mate with them at any cost.

            “I..I..” he stammered “ I would only wish to be allowed into your body my lady. To be allowed the honor of impregnating an awesome being like you with my seed. That is all.”

            Silvia made disappointed face “How boring! Aren’t you men supposed to be the brightest, most interesting specimens of your kind? That is just plain predictable! I might believe I am not getting my money’s worth with your genes.”

            “How about you?” She gestured to Dan “what is your last wish? Amuse me.”

            Dan was cool and calm, he had trained to keep his mind stable under extreme circumstances for years, this was his final test.

“I would only want one thing, my goddess” he said in a bold tone, hopping cajoling would get her attention. Silvia’s intent look on him told him he had her attention.

            “Well, go ahead, I’m waiting” she said.

            Dan knew he had to appeal to her sense of superiority, to make her feel like a goddess while at the same time appeal to her cruel side.

            “I only wish to lie my naked body against your chest while you swallow him” said Dan, pointing over to his competitor.

            The other man looked at him indignantly as Silvia laughed in amazement at his boldness.

            “That is indeed an interesting final request! Granted!” she said to him as she was already lifting the other man to her mouth. The other guy looked at Dan incredulously, he had been out-witted at the crucial moment. Very often it was not the high intellectual merit or physical prowess that allowed men to mate, but sheer audacity and quick last-minute thinking.

            Silvia’s full lips parted revealing her shiny white teeth. This mouth had already devoured three men during the course of the night and was eager for more. The taste of men had something about it that simply drew women into a little feeding frenzy, kind of like chocolate.

            The tiny man screamed and flailed as Silia’s warm breath hit him and her tongue caressed his body. His screams were muffled as the lips closed behind him and Dan could see him struggling in side twe cheeks as she moved him around with her tongue.

            She then held him in front of her face smiling, a predatory look in her giant brown eyes and opened her mouth to show him the other man inside one last time. The poor fellow looked beat up and exhausted and barely tried to escape before her lips closed again.

            Then Dan was placed close on her chest, close to where her throat met her torso. A gentle hand pressed him and held him in place. Above him Silvia’s slender neck rose to meet her lower jaw.

            There was a pause as she savored her morsel once more and then Dan saw the jaws move, there was a horrible crushing sound as his bones were slowly crushed between her molars and muffled screams reached him.

            She chewed well about five times and then tilted her head backwards and swallowed. Dan’s whole body shook as he felt the powerful muscles of her throat transport the man’s remains into her belly. Then there was the sound of gallons of rushing water as she washed him down with a glass of water.

            “There you clever little man” she said holding him in the palm of her hand “You got your last wish. And I bet you know each of us ladies only gets five men an that one was my fourth. That only means you will have to be the one to mate with me. Well done!”

            With that Dan was lowered slowly, allowing him to admire her tender breasts, her velvety belly and finally placed before a lush, swollen crevice a bit taller than himself. The soft brown fur that surrounded it was fragrant with the aroma of female sex.

            Elated he reached out and caressed its soft folds. He had made it, he had finally earned the honor of becoming one of the fathers, those who ensure humankind would continue to evolve to its maximum potential.

            Soft fingers pressed him close and rubbed him gently over her labia and clitoris. The rub of her flesh and the brush of his pubic hair were ecstatic. She did this for a few minutes before softly forcing him into her body where he disappeared in bliss.

 

            Minutes later the women laid about the room sleeping. The liquor, the whole excitement of their first time, the post orgasmic catharsis, and their full bellies had made them all fall into an exhausted slumber for which the room was well prepared for.

            Only Silvia was still half awake, still lingering in the orgasm Dan had provided deep in her groin. After a while his limp body slid easily from her’s and she picked him up carefully in the palm of her hand. She regarded him curiously, still glistening with her vaginal fluids.

            He was still alive and stirred as she blew softly on him. Dan was the last man, but she wanted to enjoy him a bit more. She gently stroke him with her finger feeling his tine body stir as he woke.

            Dan found himself in her soft palm looking into her glazed eyes and gentle smile. He did not feel threatened at al by her. His only fear, to fail in mating this night was gone, nothing could make him afraid now.

            “I wish I could keep you” She said “It would certainly be interesting to get to know you, what you’ve done, how you got here. Men are such a mystery in your tiny little worlds, it is hard sometimes to think of you outside reproduction although I know you live normal productive lives in your cities, just like us… And you could pleasure me every night like you did today…”

            “That would be something” Said Dan incorporating “Friends with a woman! That would be a story to tell my friends back home! But you know the law, we only get one chance at mating, and it is an honor to end our lives here. Thank you for choosing me.”

            She smiled sweetly and basked in the moment for some time.

            “You know what comes now don’t you?” she said finally, smiling sadly at the little man in her palm. He nodded knowingly.

“Any final wishes?” she asked laughing softly.

“Two actually” he responded casually

“Oh! You don’t loose your confidence do you? Lets hear them and se what I can do.” She said.

“Nothing a goddess like yourself cannot grant!” said Dan, “My first wish is that you  hold me high and allow me to admire your body one last time before I become part of it”

            Saying nothing she lied on the cushions and held him as high as she could over her body as she lay in her cushions. Dan’s sight was lost in the hills and valleys of her anatomy, such beauty! And so much of it! He though to himself as a tear flowed down his cheek. She was the most magnificent sight he had ever seen, and he longed to disappear into her, to have sacrifice his body to this godly creature, to contribute his tiny self to her awesome being. Soon he would vanish inside that delicate belly, and then flow in her bloodstream through her, caressing her from the inside, feeding her. His conscience would disappear just to give her a them moments’ pleasure of devouring him… His heart raced at the prospect.

            She then sat up and looked into his eyes.

            “What is your other wish then?” she asked

            “Its simple too:” he smiled, “don’t chew”

            “Granted” she answered.

            With that she opened her mouth and held it close to her palm. Dan obediently crawled inside. She tossed him gently around her mouth a few times before aligning him with her throat. Dan let him self be handled by the powerful tongue and enjoyed every second of it.

            Then he felt her tilt her head upwards, there was a sense of vacuum and irresistible force sucked him into her throat. He slid down easily, pushed along by her strong muscles. Such power!

            Silvia orgasmed once again as she felt Dan’s flailing limbs tickle her throat, and once more later when she felt him trying to climb her stomach walls. Then she joined her friends and slept.