- Text Size +

Survival of the fittest

 

As Dan figured his plan, Adriana had found two men fighting each other for a chance to get close to her. Adriana was also a slender girl, smallish perky breasts and long flowing black hair. She broke the fight easily and sat right besides Beth, close to where Dan was hiding. Her tight ass hovered above him forcing him to dive into a nearby crevice for protection. As the girl let her weight on the pillows, Dan was smothered into immobility in a suffocating spot between two pillows.

Adriana held the two men before her and inspected them.

“One of you will get the chance to penetrate me” Her huge face held their complete attention, “Since you want to fight I will let you go on and the winner will get his deserving price” she placed them down in front of her vagina. The looser…will end up right in my belly, a little snack while the other gets to mate with me!”

Women were encouraged to pitch men against eachother in any manner of creative ways that would ensure the fittest or cleverest one to be chosen to mate, it was the way things were. It was all part of the established process, and women enjoyed themselves doing it (for the good of humankind of course).

 Both men glanced at the beautiful flat tummy that could well be their final resting place. She then sat on the floor and spread her legs creating an arena for the men to fight between.

The men looked up. Above them four female faces were intent on the drama that was about to happen. In surrounding them was the amphitheater of Adriana’s legs, and in front of them her awaiting vagina. Neither of them had ever seen a real vagina up close. The dark, well trimmed fur that surrounded it was at once forbidding and alluring. Behind it they could both see the fleshy folds of her labia.

Noticing their awe, Adriana giggled and used her middle and index finger to open up her labia and show the men the pink fleshy entrance to her womb.

“One of you will be in here soon” she said smiling ant the tiny gladiators “Now you decide who!”

Both men glanced one last time at their gaping price, they could smell the maddening smell of her sex urging them to do her bidding. Then they looked firmly into eachother’s eyes and began circling.

Max was taller than his opponent, Xiu. The young surgeon had wrestled some when he was in his twenties, now in his early thirties, he kept in shape by weight training. He knew he could use his weight to overpower his smaller opponent easily and grinned as he looked for an opportunity to put a choke lock on him.

Xiu was not intimidated, although he probably weighed twenty ponds less than his opponent, he was well versed in martial arts, having practiced since childhood. He saw the gleam of confidence in his opponents eyes and knew he was being underestimated, that could be played to his advantage.

The women watched intently sipping on their drinks while around them the remaining men planned their strategies. Dan had broken free from the pillow smother as Adriana had shifted her weight, But now he was surrounded in a golden wiry tangle he later realized was Sil’s fragrant hair. Beth had stood up to watch the fight so she was out of his reach, and Silvia had taken her spot, lying on her side, her back to him and the massive jungle of her long curly hair had fallen over him.

Her smell was intoxicating, hi longed to simply stay there entangled in her flowing curls and surrender himself to her to dispose of him as she pleased. But his drive to reproduce, the honor of being able to master one of these goddesses and impregnate her urged him on.

He crawled from under the silky tangle and walked right behind her back. Sil’s laid on her side, her figure to Dan seemed like a flowing, curved wall of golden skin. He knew it was risky since he had no cover from the other women’s eyes but Silvia’s body, so he crept as close to her back as possible without touching it and alerting the giantess.

Mean while Max and Xiu were locked in vicious hand to hand combat. Max had not expected Xius speed and crushing elbow punches, while Xiu had not counted on Max’s wrestling abilities. They were now rolling around in the floor surrounded by the giant bodies of the goddesses and presided by Adriana’s promised vagina.

Finally Max managed to catch Xiu off guard and lock him in a choke hold. The smaller man started to faint as he struggled. Max felt victory close at hand. And glanced at the ping fleshy entrance to Adriana’s body. This distraction cost him dearly, as Xiu took the opportunity to grab the other man by the testicles and squeezed with all his might. That move was not taught in wrestling clubs.

Startled, Max let go only to find himself face to face with Xiu’s knee. Everything then went black in his view. Xiu had won.

The women cheered for him as Adriana’s fingers picked up Max by his feet. With a gentle shake he regained consciousness only to see Adriana’s throbbing labia, now swollen with anticipation before him.

            “Take a good look little man, this is as close as you will ever get to it.” She said as he whimpered in defeat.

            She then lifted him slowly towards her belly and pointed at it. “Take a good look at this belly too! You will be inside it soon, inside me. She lifted him allowing to contemplate the whole body to which he was to be incorporated soon as mere nutrients.

            He closed his eyes as he descended into the darkness of her mouth, her eager throat awaiting in the end.

            Xiu lie there, victorious, but completely at the mercy of his goddess.

            “You!” Adriana’s voice called, “you can come in”

            Existent surged through Xiu’s exhausted body giving him strength, as he stumbled towards his price.

            He reached the entrance of her vulva, lips now swollen and warm, a large clitoris the size of his fist gleaming not far above him.

            He felt a gentle, but firm finger on his back push him close to the opening as he surrendered and disappeared into the warm flesh. Darkness engulfed him as the finger pushed him deep into her body. The warmness was overwhelming and the pressure from the swollen walls smothered him. There was not much air inside so he knew he had little time, he finger then manipulated him and rubbed him around in circles against the walls triggering massive contractions that fractured a few of his ribs as the giantess’s body reached an orgasm. Then he was pushed further inside, he knew she was now giving him the chance to unload his sperm as deep as possible to increase the chances of conception.

            Around Xiu all was silence except the oily slurping of the vaginas’s walls and the far away sounds of Adriana’s stomach digesting his fallen opponent. The finger retreated and there, inside the suffocating body of the giantess, he reached the climax of his existence as his sperm was lost in the oily wetness about him. All was silent and still after that.