- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's beeen a long time.

 

 

 

I walk towards the open; the middle of the carpet. I rub my eyes and look around. I seem to be in Liz's living room on the middle of the carpet, but where is she? I feel and hear footsteps and quickly turn to their source. There's Liz - standing in the doorway barefoot staring at me.

"What time is it?" I ask, but she doesn't answer, she stares at me with her threatening piercing eyes and then starts walking towards me. 

Out of instinct, I start to move back and start trembling, I still am quite scared of Liz. She was now coming awfully close to me and I could really hear my heart pounding.

"L-Liz? W-wh-what are y-you doing?" I stutter.

"Micheal, have I ever mentioned to you about my fetish, and how damn adorable you are?" Liz finally spoke up.

"Umm, yes. Can, you back up a little bit? You're foot's a bit too close, you might crush me." I said, getting scared as her foot was only a couple of feet away from me (from my perspective). But she said nothing. Instead she just nudged me back with her big toes and I fell to my back. Next she places her foot on top of my body. My whole body is paralyzed and I cant move, I am too terrified to move. Is this it? I try screaming but I can't.

"I just want to feel your body crack and crush beneath my foot." She cooed. the ball of her foot was on my legs, her big toe on my chest and my face was sticking out staring into those light green eyes of hers. She just stares back with a content grin and she then puts pressure on her foot.

"HOLY SHIT! AHHH!" I manage to blurt out. I could hear my bones in my legs pop and crack as she applies pressure to the ball of her foot, but I feel no pain. What is this? She applies more pressure and starts to smile a big toothy smile. 

Next she put's pressure on her big toe and slowly, slowly I feel my ribs give in one by one. I can't scream, I try to yell and scream to make her stop, but my lips wont move. But the same thing occurrs - I feel no pain. She takes her foot off of my bloodied and mangles body and her foot hover's above my body for several seconds.

"Goodbye Mikey." Liz says this, and lowers her heel onto my paralyzed body. I try screaming out but soon her foot blocks my vision and everything turns black.

I wake up sweating, my mouth is dry and I'm shivering. Was that all a nightmare? It seemed so real! I'm sitting upright on Liz's bed and I can see her shadow from the crack of the bathroom door. I look at her digital clock and it reads 5:37am. I rub my eyes and walk to the edge of the bed. After deciding the drop from the bed would prbably be fatal, I just sat there waiting for the oh-so-evil Elizabeth Ekman to come out.

 The door swings open and Liz walks out of the bathroom with nothing but her lingerie on. She looks at me and smiles.

"Merrryy Christamsss!!! How's my little Mikey doing? Had a good sleep?" I shook my head. "Well, you should have because I gotta be at the company by 6:00." She walked over to me, snatched me up and walked to her dresser where her dress-suit was. She placed me on the dresser and put on her clothes.

"Why so early?" I asked half-awake rubbing my eyes.

"Because today's the Christmas party silly!" She said sounding like a little teenage girl. At the lab, Liz sure seemed VERY professional and nothing like at home. At home she's a slob and acts like a 18 year old teenage girl.

I looked up at her and groaned as she put on her pumps.

"Wan't to hop into one?" She asked grinning at one of her pumps. 

"Oh god, no!" I exclaimed not very excited to see feet so early in the morning after my nightmare.

"Aww, why not? Is little Mikey shy in front of his boss?" She cooed. Without warning she quickly grabbed me and took off the pump she was about to put on. She then places me on the sole of her nylon-clad sole and rubs me up and down. Me - being naked, become erect very quickly, almost instantaniously. I hated her for this. Although I liked feet, I hated being dominated and forced and I hated Elizabeth for turning me on even though mentally I wasn't. She had so much power over me.

"You like that little guy." She asked, mostly to herserlf as she tilted her head up rolling her eyes back, enjoying this herself more. She grasped me between her toes and shoved my head into the crevice of her toes and grasped my head with her toes. I flailed my legs and hands but she wouldn't let up. I was too small to do anything. She then took off her other pump and rubbed my naked body up in between both her feet. I was helpless.

I just left myself at her mercy and reluctantly came to an orgasm.

"Oh you dirty little kid." She taunted. "You're only about what? 16? 17 years old? And I'm in my 30's. Haha, oh god I'm such a slut." She joked to herself. I was getting wuite pissed off at her. "You're smelly. Let's get you cleaned up, we gotta get going soon."

She took my to the washroom with her fingers wrapped around me and took me to the sink where then ran some warm water. She washed me up and fiddled with my penis for a while and soon got me to climax once more with her fingers. She dried me off with some toilet paper and we headed downstairs where she grabbed her keys and headed into her car.

Liz started humming jingle bells and off we were to Jergenheim Co.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

I know, I haven't written in a long time.