- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Liz's house. :O

I woke up and right away my stomach gave away. I threw up on what seemed to be a leather seat. I looked up and rubbed my eyes. My stomach ached and my head hurt. I guess I've been a little too stressed out. I was in a car, and I looked to my right and saw Liz's eyes fixed on me. She was staring at me with her mouth open, a bit angry.

"What the fuck? You just threw up on my seat." She growled. I just stared at her, I didn't want to say anything, then I realised she was talking to somone on the other side of the window.

"Can I have extra tissues." She was at a fast-food drive thru, I guess grabbing her dinner. My stomach grumbled as she brought in the bag of food and set it right next to me. I was in the passenger seat. Liz picked me up and placed me between her thighs. They were like two mountainous walls of flesh on either side of me. She then grabbed the tissues and wiped the seat that I was sitting in.

"God, your such a pain." She said, looking down at me as I looked up at her.

"If you hadn't kept me in your pumps for an hour, maybe I wouldn't have thrown up." I shoutes straight back at her. Maybe it wasn't a god idea, because down came her hand and she slapped me into the seat between her thighs. Then, with the palm of her hand, she started mashing me into the seat.

"Oh, don't you talk back to me little man, or I might not let you off so easy tonight." she said sternly still mashing me into the seat. I just couldn't say anything, I was gasping for breath.

"Shit, its 8:45, my show is coming on in 15 minutes! Gotta rush home." And with that, she released me and pressed the gas. I quickly jerked back at the sudden movement of the car and landed against her panties. You see, she was wearinga  skirt, so her panties were revealed. 

"Ohh." She gasped, and suddenly, came two fingers pressing me into the fabric. My back was against the wall of cotton, and her fingers on my chest, lightly rubbing me against her panties. She let out another moan.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Mikey, I never knew you were so good with women."

"But, your the one doing everything."

"Just shut up, don't ruin the moment." I struggled to break free, because, although this would have been pretty hot, it smelled bad. I just couldn't squirm free, and she started pressing me harder into the fabric, until I could kind of feel her pubic hair against my back through the fabric. Then suddenly, Liz gasped loudly and the fabric felt wet. She brought herself to an orgasm.

"Oh, I never knew that would have been such a turn on. Damn, little Mikey!" She then picked me up and brought me onto her lap. My back was damp with love juice and she crinkled her nose as she brought me to her face.

"I think we should take a shower when we get home, don't you Mikey?" 

"Yeah, please, I smell like feet, sweat and your fluids. Ugh." Then I thought about her saying 'WE' taking a shower. "Wait, what do you mean by we taking a shower?"

"Umm, we by the both of us?" 

"Damn." I whispered, I wasn't looking forward to this, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to piss this giant bitch off. There's no telling what she would do to me.

We reached her house quite quickly. Liz placed me in the breast pocket of her dress shirt and grabbed the food. She grabbed her keys out of her purse and opened the door. She walked into the kitched and put the food into the counter and quickly went upstairs.

Liz's house was quite big. Very spacious and seemed to be in  a rich neighbourhood. Although there were no houses nearby, you could still here cars in the distance. The houses in the neighborhood were spaced apart.

"Let's get straight to the shower." Liz took me out of her pocket and placed me onto her enormous bed. I looked up at her and she took off her dress shirt.

"You've been awfully quite Mikey, ever since you woke up. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah, it's alright having the one person that seemed to be very professional turn out to be one horney giant bitch." I snapped.

"Excuse me? You DO NOT talk to me like that. I am way bigger, and stronger than you."

"No, I've had it with you, all you've done is command me and control me, fuck YOU! What the fuck are you going to do?" Then, I thought about what I said and didn't really know what got into me. I regret it though.

"What am I going to do? Ever had a giant woman sit on you?" I paused and turned pale. I stared at her wide-eyes as she grinned at me wickedly. I turned to run but she took her hand and pinned me against the edge of the bed. Then, still keeping her hand on me, she turned around and descended in what seemed to be slow motion. I was face up staring at her giant ass that soon smothered me into the bed. The bed cushioned me from being crushed, but it still hurt. I could not breathe anything, and she then started to move her ass around grinding me into the bed. I tried screaming but it was just muffled. I could hear Liz laughing though. Just when I thought I was going to run out of breath, she got up.

"Hahaha! Oh that was fun, you like that little shit?" But I didn't answer, I couldn't move. I just stared at those eyes that once scared the shit out of me, but now pissed me off. I hated Liz's guts. 

"Aw, I've been so mean to you. Let's take a shower, let's get your clothes off."

She ripped my shirt and pants off easily, and slid my boxers down. I looked up at her pleadingly to stop. But, she just licked her lips and flicked my penis.

"Ow! What was that for?" I said.

"Oh nothing." She winked at me and placed me on the bed. She then placed one leg on the bed and seductively took off her bra. Boy, were her breasts HUGE. At my size, I could probably hug the whole titty. My penis soon became erect and then slowly she took off the rest of her clothes. She picked me up and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh, let's have some fun Mikey. You like feet, don't you?" 

"Y-yes." I said, shyly. I did want to play with her feet.

She stepped into the shower and placed me onto the tub floor. She looked down at me and grinned, then she turned the shower on and water sprayed over us. All the flith and stickiness and sliminess came off of my body and it felt nice. I walked toward Liz's foot and I guess she saw me because her foot kicked me down. The water was about thigh-deep for me and I splashed into the water, I was going to get up but then Liz's foot came down on top of me, drowning me in the water. I was squirming but she quickly let me up. This continued on for the rest of the shower. Kicking, grasping me between her toes and letting go, and grinding me between her toes. This would bring me to an orgasm.

She got out and picked me out of the tub. She smiled at me but said nothing. I looked away, i was still disgusted with her. She got a long black rolling stones t-shirt and put it on, it went down to her thighs. And she wore black panties. She dried me off, but didn't put any clothes on me. I lay in her palm shivering as she walked downstairs and heated her food. I looked at it and my stomach grumbled. Somehow she heard it and said.

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll give you some too." She flicked me and placed me onto a table in front of her T.V. She went back into the kitchen, grabbed her food and came back. She sat down on the couch behind me and placed her feet next to me crossing her feet at her ankles. 

"Oh shit! I forgot all about my show. Damn you Mikey, if you hadn't smelled so bad, we wouldn't have had to take a shower." I looked back at her and she gave me a smile. Then she nudge me with her foot and I stumbled onto my butt quite hard. This made her giggle.

"Aw, you're so cute Micheal." She took her foot and grasped me with her toes with my head in between. I had been in this position many times before with Julie, but I hated it. She brought her foot onto her lap and dropped me. 

"Let's watch a movie Mikey." I lied down on her stomach and we ended up watching a Christmas special. I was very sleepy and worn out, I just dozed off about an hour later. It was hard to believe that this was the same Elizabeth Ekman I knew before I found out about her true self. I used to think she was a serious, proffesional woman. I guess I was wrong, she was simply just another horney hot chick who wanted her desires fulfilled.

Damn, women can be such bitches.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry if this chapter was a little shorter, weekends coming up, I'll hope to write 2 more chapters.