- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to find out about Elizabeth Ekman's real side.

Liz put her pen down and stacked her paper and placed them on the corner of her desk. She looked at me and placed me in the palm of her hand. She stared at me with those light green eyes. They just pierced through me. I was already intimidated, I don't know how I was going to last the night at her house.

"Hello Micheal, me and you got a little bit of talking to do." She said firmly.

"Uh, about what?" I asked hesitently.

"Well, first of all, I'm going to just come out with this. Julie told me about your foot fetish." She smiled, not nicely, more of a triumphant smile.

"W-what? What the fu- I'm sorry but, seriously?" I asked quite pissed off. I really trusted Julie.

"Yeah, she told me. It's alright little buddy, because I got something to tell you too. I have something called Macrophilia." She said.

"What's that?" I asked, but I didn't really care. Yet. I was still pissed off about Julie.

"Well, it's where I get turned on by dominating little tiny men, like you." She smiled. I just looked up at her wide-eyed. "Ever since I can remember, I've always fantasized about having a tiny man to dominate and play with. Having him worship me, or kiss my feet etc. When I was a teenager, I remember I used to have this one doll of this guy, and I would trample and stomp it with my feet. I would sit on it, squeeze it between my breasts, I would simply pleasure myself."

"What the fuck? Are you okay Liz?" I was confused and shocked. 

"Calm down little man, there are lots of men who would die to be in your position. There are lot's of forums on the web that have this giantess and little man content and lot's of stories on the web about people's fantasies about giant women. Now that I come to think of it, there are lot's of women that would love to be in my position too." She flashed a wicked grin at me. I quickly jumped off her palm and landed on the desk, I just ran wherever I could on the desk. There was no where to go.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I shouted, but to no avail.

"Oh, you're going to play hard to get? Just that much more of a turn-on." She grinned wickedly. She simply plucked me off the desk with her thumb and forefinger and held me in front of her face. 

"Now, shut up and listen. I have a meeting with some man in about 10 minutes. I want you to be quiet and don't try anything stupid." I tried wriggling free and waved me legs and arms everywhere. "Stay still Mike! Don't try anything stupid when he's here. I could end your life anytime I want, and I won't hesitate, because it has always been my dream." This time she had no grin, she just glared at me with those eyes of hers. I came up with something smart just then.

"You wouldn't kill me."

"Oh, do NOT test me little man."

"If you kill me, you will never have anyone to dominate again. You'll just have to resort to your websites and lifeless dolls. You will never get this chance to dominate a real man EVER again." I said quite bravely and i felt SO nice. For one, ever since I shrunk, I was in control. But then reality hit me.

"Oh you're right, fine, I wont kill you. I'll just keep you in my pantyhose and wear you into my pumps while the interview goes on." She gave the most wickidest grin and winked at me. I just looked at her in horror as she placed me onto the desk. She brought her right leg up to the desk and removed her pumps. Next she slowly, and seductively removed her pantyhose revealing her SEXY toes which were painted red. As much as I hated Liz, she had some VERY beautiful feet. She wasn't quite bad herself, she was quite gorgeous. She wriggled her toes and picked me up and brought me to her face.

"Oh god, you smell like sweat and feet. Did you have a little fun time with Julie? She grinned. I turned red. "God, you didn't take a shower after I left did you? Well,it wont matter. I'll be seeing you in an hour." I kicked and bit her finger and tried anything to get out of her grasp, but she was simply too strong. She dropped me into the pantyhose and I slid down to the toes section. As much as I loved feet, I was so not looking forward to this. Because of the fact that she was doing this out of her own arousal and I was being dominated. Slowly her toes began to descend until soon, her foot smothered my body. She began playing with me with her toes by clenching them when I was in the crevice of her toes. It really smelled a lot as I could tell she wore her pumps all day long. 

Then, there was a knock on the door and Liz quickly grabbed her pump and slid it on with me in there. This way if I were to scream, the man wouldn't be able to hear me. I heard Liz tell the man to come inside and I heard his footsteps approaching. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I did hear them both laughing for a while. Then soon all I heard were muffled voices. 

Liz's foot was comepletely still for what seemed to be 10 minutes into the interview. I lay there squirming in the crevice between her toes. It was so hot and uncomfortable and I was soon soaked in my own sweat and hers. Then, the playing began. Liz would squeeze her toes and scrunch me up sucking out all the breath from me, like I did have enough to breathe anyways. I gasped for air once she let go, but once again, her toes would scrunch up and I would end up gasping for air.

This continued for a good 10 minutes with the occasional small break until Liz slid her foot out of the pump. She then pushed me under the ball of her foot. She then started tapping her foot against the carpet of her office, with me obviously stuck to her foot by the thin layer of pantyhose. Every second my body would lightly slam into the carpet causing me to squirm. I could hear Liz giggling a bit, the man would ask what's so funny and she would say nothing. Then she'd slap her foot harder onto the carpet as to tell me to stop. 

That also went on for what seemed to be 10 minutes until she stopped momentarily. I saw her other foot slide out from her other foot and soon end up on the other side of the thing layer of pantyhose. Her foot then came and mashed me in between the two feet. She was rubbing them together and this caused me to slide into the arch of her foot. She clamped her feet together and I just squirmed there. Soon I heard Liz giggle and then came a slap from her other foot. She just kept smothering me in between both the feet and I was getting really annoyed, although it was quite arousing.

Damn, this was really demeaning. I was drenched in the sweat of Liz's feet. I was at the feet of a woman against my will being smothered by her feet. This was seriously very demeaning, but I couldn't do anything but endure it. 

She slid her other foot back into her pump and still kept the one I was in out. She rubbed me against the carpet, back and forth until I started getting carpet burn. It really started hurting until she finally stopped. For a while, her foot was motionless, except for the occasional twitch and I lay there squirming in uncomfort. Soon, she slid her foot back into the pump and I fell back into the crevice of her toes. It was the safest spot to be. I felt an enormous pressure on my body as I guessed she stood up to walk the man to the door. 

The pressure stopped, I guess she sat back down, and I could feel me rising to the air. She took her shoe off and the sudden cool air made me shiver. 

"Hey there little man." She grinned. "Had fun fucking my feet?" I didn't say anything, I was simply too tired and beat up both physically, and mentally. I could see the triumphant look in Liz's beautiful yet evil face.

"Let's get you out of there and head on to my house. We'll have more fun there." She started laughing. I very evil sadistic laugh. I felt my stomach knot and I passed out.

Chapter End Notes: