- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Extended from chapter 5

 

 

 

After finishing my Omellette, I looked up to see Julie and Liz laughing while Jenna was still passed out. I didn't disturb Julie and Liz so just decided to watch T.V. The news was on. It was yet another story about me. Discovering the world's tiniest man at 3 inches is quite a feat for us humans. Jergenheim Co. did a lot to keep the media away. I have not seen any paparrazzi, any media folk and haven't even done an interview yet. They were talking about how I was struck by a virus and I shrunk. I really do not know how they got the information but it was true. They explained about the whole court case and who had custody over me.

I was really into it until a hand snatched me from behind, I looked up at the face and it was Liz. Her light green eyes digging into me. 

"So, Mikey, I really have to go. I know I said I'd be here all day, but something happened. I told Julie to drop you off by my office tonight when she leaves, I gave your other caretaker a day off because its Christmas. So you can spend the night with me at my house. It will be great!" I just froze and gulped down what seemed to be a bowling ball. I just stared at her. "Is that alright?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, that's fine." I stammered, but really, I was so not looking forward to it.

"Okay sweetie, good-bye and take care, and I brought a present for you right under the tree, dont open it 'till Christmas!" She smiled and left, I just watched her pumps click on the ground on her way out.

I caught Julie looking at me and she grabbed me off the coffee table and placed me on her legs and she placed them on the coffee table.

"So, you looking forward spending the day with Liz?" She smiled.

"Yeah." I lied. 

"Aw, I see how your staring at my feet, too bad we cant play today! Jenna is still here!" She made a puffy face, but I just ignored her.

"Oh shut up Julie!" I was in a sour mood. Although me and Liz did get along well today, I still didn't like her much.

"Umm, excuse me? Little man, you do not tell me to shut up." She said playfully and quickly grabbed me and held me in front of her face. I just stared, veru intimidated just being in her grasp and staring at her giant face just staring at me. It was also pretty arousing to be at the hands of this giant beautiful lady.

"Oh Julie, please no! I'm sorry!" I pleaded.

"No sorry's little man." She grinned and squeezed me in her hand still holding me in front of her face. I groaned, but could not say anything, she was squeezing too hard. "Aw, does that hurt?" She released her grip and I said,

"Sometimes I wonder why I even like you."

"Oh god, still bad mouthing me?" She glared at me and let me fall into her other palm. Then, she placed her finger onto my chest and said: "Let's see how you like my nail digging into your neck." She grinned and applied pressure to her finger which caused her nail to slightly hurt my neck.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!! I'm Sorry, I will never bad mouth you again!" I screamed and she let go.

"Haha, I thought so! Oh I love this!" She smiled. She toyed with me in her hand for about 10 minutes straight and then let me go. She turned on my xbox and let me play. She placed me on the coffe table next to her feet and watched me play, occasionally bumping me with her feet. It would be so distracting because I would get so aroused. Then finally Jenna woke up.

"Uhh, ugh I feel horrible. What time is it?"

"2:30." Julie informed.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to puke!" With that, Jenna quickly rushed to the washroom and we could hear her throw up. She came back out and sat down, also removing her red flats and also placed her feet onto the coffee table. I just looked back and saw 4 huge soles towering over me. I just smiled, but then also got quite pissed off because I didn't want Jenna to know I had a foot fetish. Yet.

"Mikey, you don't mind If I keep my feet here do you?" 

"Not at all Jenna, not at all."

"Thanks sweetie! Hey Julie, where's Liz?" Asked Jenna.

"Oh, she got a phonecall for something important."

"Oh well, there goes our girls night with our little man. I guess I better get going. I'm going to go home, I really still feel horrible."

"All right, Merry Christmas Jenna!" I said and she poked me with her toe making me tumble. Oh god, I swear she was doing all this on purpose as though she knew I had a foot fetish! 

"Thanks hun, same to you! Bye Julie!"

"Bye." And Jenna walked out. There was a silence in the room for about 5 seconds because the game was paused and then suddenly, down came Julie's foot on top of my body. She smothered me with her foot and then soon grasped me by her toes and dropped me into her lap. 

"Hmm, finally some alone time." I said looking up at Julie. She smiled at me. "I swear I though I was going to just jump onto both of your feet and fuck the shit out of them!" I said, pretty stupidly.

"Micheal!" Julie shouted.

"Sorry, I guess I'm pretty horney." I said, I really don't know what got into me, I was just so horney for feet at the moment!

"Aw, it's okay, your still a teenager! You let your hormones do all the talking, not your brain!"

"Like I never heard that today."

"What?"

"Nothing." I smiled at Julie and she just grinned. Her hand quickly came and grabbed me out of her lap. She brought her foot up with one hand, and the one that she was grabbing me in, she took it and rubbed it against the sole of her foot. Me just smothered and rubbed me all over the sole of her foot and I just loved every minute of it. I caught a glimpse of Julie and I could tell she was enjoying it equally. She took her finger on the back of my head and mashed it into her sole, rubbing my face into her foot. The odor was not that strong, but it was there and it smelled great! She brought her other foot, and with it she smothered me into her sole even harder. It kind of her because the ball of her foot was pressing me into the heel of her other foot quite hard. I just endured it because I was so aroused and she squeezed her two feet with me between them. I just lay there trying to grab her foot somehow as though I could just take it all in. She took her foot off which made me tumble onto the couch. Then, I quickly saw a shadow befall me as her foot slammed me into the couch. She took her foot off and said:

"Sorry, I'm getting pretty horney myself!" She grinned.

"Ow, that hurt." I whined, but her foot came once again, this time slowly grinding me into the sofa seat cusion. Then, she lifted it and with her hands, quickly took my clothes off. My penis was so erect it kind of hurt. 

"Woah, let's tame that beast there." Julie said with a wink, and with her two big toes, massged my penis until I finally came. Oh that was the best experience I had yet!

"Wow Julie, where did you learn all that?" I asked

"I don't know, it just came to me! Are foot fetishes spreadable, because I think I have one. I LOVE dominating you with my feet. It's so much fun!"

"I guess we're both happy then." I said smiling and she smiled back. 

We watched a movie until it was 6:00pm, That's when Julie had to go, and that's when Liz wanted me to join her for tonight. 

"Alright bud, let's head to Liz's office." Julie said putting my clothes on. 

"Okay." I said, really not looking forward to it. 

Julie had me in the palm of her hand, and we walked to towards Liz's office. She opened the door and there was Liz doing some paper work. 

"Hey Liz, here's Micheal." She placed me onto the desk in front of Liz. "I'm going to go now. Merry Christmas to the both of you! Have fun Mikey!" She smiled and and blew me a kiss and left me and Liz together. Liz just stared at me and said,

"Hello Mikey, are you ready to spend the evening with me?"

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Uh-oh, evil Liz wants to spend the night with MIKEY!