- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Christmas eve in Jergenheim Co. And Happy new year folks! Let's hope 200's better for the economy. :)

 

 

 

 

'tis the season and today was Christmas eve. Today I woke up quite late because today Julie came in very quietly. I woke up feeling so nice at 12:00pm. That's a 14 hour sleep! I get up my temporary bed and get out of the box to see Jenna, Julie and Liz talking to eachother on the other end of the room. There's a big christmas tree that I guess they set it up today, because it wasn't here before. I quickly went back inside. Damn! Elizabeth is here, I hate her! Not that I have anything against her, but she seems creepy. I just stayed inside my box and pondered what to do. Should I wait for her to leave, or should I just pretend I'm sleeping. Maybe I should just go out, but then the three gorgeous ladies are going to be wanting to talk to me. That is kind of nerve-wracking.

I decided to just face my fear and called Julie over to the counter, both Jenna and Liz turned their heads towards me and I could already feel my butterflies.

"Hey little dude!" Julie exclaimed, "Come join us, Liz was just talking about you." Damn, Liz? Talking about me? About what?

"Um, hey Julie, how long they here until?" I asked Julie quietly as she came back. I could feel Liz staring at me through the corner of her eye.

"Oh, Ms. Ekman gave Jenna the day off so all 3 of us could chill out with you today. 'Tis the season." She grinned at me, picked me up started walking towards the other 2 ladies. I squirmed in her grip because I was just so nervous. I thought about how small I was compared to these girls. They could do anything they wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to stop them. They were just so big and I was so small, so helpless, so weak compared to them. And they're women!

"You alright Mike? Stop squirming, I swear you're going to fall out."

"Oh sorry Julie." We finally got there and she placed me onto the coffee table in front of them, and the T.V. They were sitting on the couch, all 3 staring right at me as though I was supposed to do a show for them. Then, Liz pulled the table so I was just in front of them.

"Hey Micheal, how's everything going?" Liz asked.

"Hey Mikey!" Jenna gave me a warm welcoming smile.

"Hey Jenna, and Liz. Everything's going fine." I looked into Liz's light green eyes, but turned to Julie. "Umm, can I get my shower Julie?"

"Come on, just chill for a while, they came here to spend time with you."

"But, aren't you guys here for the rest of the day?"

"Well, yes." Liz said.

"Oh whatever. Excuse us, sorry." Julie apologized

"No problem." Both Jenna and Liz responded.

I looked at Julie to pick me up, and she looked kind of mad. Hmm, that was a bad idea, not a good idea piss off the person who's going to give you a shower, let alone you fit into the palm of their hand. She picked me up and squeezed me pretty hard, I gasped for a breath.

"What the hell Mikey? Couldn't you just talk for like 5 more minutes. They've been here for like 2 hours now." Julie snarled.

"Sorry, why you so mad for? They are here all day."

"Because, that's Elizabeth Ekman, the head of this company. I don't want her to think I can't handle you. I'm trying to impress her today." 

"Sorry Julie." I hung my head.

"No problem." She brought me into the washroom today and closed the door for privacy on my behalf. She took off my clothes and dropped me into the sink.

"Ow, what was that for. I thought we are all good." I looked up at Julie for an answer, but all I saw was a big mischevious grin and a hand coming into view pinning me onto the sink. 

"Oh nothing, it's just that, we wont be able to have fun today. Why not have it now?" She grinned.

"Oh, please no! I hate it when you start to do your little games." She took her finger and placed it on my chest. I wriggled around, but she applied pressure.

"Try getting up." She said. I tried as hard as I could, but I just couldn't.

"I can't!"

"Hahaha, this is so awesome. I can out-muscle you with my finger." She said triumphantly. "Oh, I love you! You're so small!." I just lied there squirming and trying to break free but couldn't. I was just so small and helpless. At the hands of a girl, I just gave up. Actually, at the fingers. Haha. "Aw, you look so sad! I know what will lighten your mood." She smiled and picked me up, placed me on the mat at her feet. She took off her open-toed stillettos pushed them aside with her feet. I looked in front of me at her newly, red-painted toes and soon found myself trying to hide my erection. "Aww, is little Mikey excited?" She taunted playfully and brought her foot over my body. She mashed me, but lightly into the mat. I just spread my arms out as though I was trying to get the whole foot. Oh I was enjoying myself so much.

"How do you like that little man?" She said, a little seductively. She took her foot off, grasped with the toes of her other foot and started rubbing me against the sole of her other foot. The odor was so nice, and the feeling of her soft sole against my penis soon got me to ejaculate. My was face was flushed, I hung limp from her foot and my mouth was dry.

"Ouu, little Mikey made a mess on my feet!" She cooed. She picked me up and put me in front of her face. "Let's get you all cleaned up." She placed me into the sink and ran warm water over my body, the same old fiddling with my penis, and then drying me up. 

"Julie?"

"Yeah?"

"You're the best!" I said.

"Aww!" She picked me up and planted one right on my chest. "I love you! You cute little man!" She put on my clothes, and carried me into the room, where Liz and Jenna were watching some Jerry Springer.

Right as the door closed behind us. The two lovely ladies turned their heads towards us. Julie placed me on the couch in between Jenna and Liz and left to get me some breakfast.

"I'll be back in about 10 minutes, I'm going to get little Mikey breakfast." Julie said. I looked at her pleadingly not to let me stay with these two, or atleast place me on the coffee table. But she left. I was sitting  on the couch, between these two giantess'. Very intimidating.

"So Mikey, how's Julie treating you. Is she alright?" Liz asked me. I never answered though. I just stared at her. Half nervous looking at her staring down at me, and then half interested at her beauty, because although she had those scary eyes, she was gorgeous. "Mikey?" 

"Oh s-sorry. Um, can you repeat that. I'm really sorry." Damn, she probably suspects something.

"Is everything alright with you here? Is anything bothering you? How's Julie?" She inquired.

"Everything's alright." Liz grabbed me and held me in front of her face. 

"Sorry, turning my head to look down at you strained my neck. Continue." Woah, she stressed the word down, was she making fun of me? Or was she making me feel small? Damn, maybe she means no harm and I'm just paranoid.

"Yeah, everything's fine Ms. Ekman."

"Please, call me Liz."

"Liz, everything's fine. Julie is just awesome. She cares for me so much. And I can tell she likes me, and enjoys spending time with me."

"Well, I would enjoy spending time with you  too! Duhh, you're like every girl's dream! Who wouldn't want a tiny man to play with. I mean, umm, take care of." Jenna interrupted. She was gorgeous, and seemed quite playfull. She was wearing a santa claus hat and sipping on egg nog. She was wearing a red shirt with tight green pants and red flats. She had the Christmas colors going on. 

"Um, thanks Jenna." I said turning red. Well, I think I kind of developed a crush on Jenna. Yeah, I know, It's kind of weird, because I spend my whole day with Julie and arousing myself with her, yet, I've fallen for this blond beauty.

"Aww, you're so cute! Let me hold him Liz." Liz lightly handed me over to Jenna and she started playing with me in her and making me grab her finger and then dropping my back and just pressing me into the palm of her hand. All the while I was catching good glimpses of her breasts, which were larger than let's say, average. And then, the worst thing that could have happened.

"Ouu, little Mikey has a liking to my breasts!" I turned, CHERRY red! I was so embarrassed. Especially in front of Liz.

"Uhh, Jenna, maybe you could have been a bit more quiet about it. Liz is right here with us." I looked at Liz, and just saw her grinning at me.

"It's okay." Liz said. "You're still a teenage Mikey, your hormones do all the thinking." She picked me up and brought me to her face. "Plus, Jenna is pretty drunk right now, that egg nog has alcohal in it." I just laughed and me and Liz started talking for a while. She was actually quite nice and we started getting along quite well. Then, Julie walked into the room with a plate that had omellet bits in it and some orange juice.

"Voila! Here's your breakfast cutie." Julie placed me on the coffee table and put the plate and cup in front of me. And the three began chatting without paying attention to me. Jenna passed out after 10 minutes. God, it was only 1:00 in the afternoon, and she was drunk.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

I want to go to sleep now, I will either be extending this chapter or making a new one, Happy new year everyone!