- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continued from chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that feels so good, right at the ball of my foot." Julie told me, while watching T.V.

"Julie, I'm so happy that you don't mind about my fetish. I thought maybe you would stop talking to me or think I'm weird or something."

"Like I said before, It's all good little man." She lifts her foot to take a good look at me and smiles. "Everyone has their kinks and fetishes. If getting a foot rub from you everyday is part of your fetish. I don't really care, I'm so totally in for that. And to tell you the truth, I even have my kinks." 

"Like what?" I asked, a little curious.

"Well, don't think I'm weird or anything, but, I kind of have a thing for dominating men. Like you know? Those bitches in leather suits and whips? Not THAT hardcore, but something like that. And to tell you the truth, that's why I was so excited to meet you, because I can do whatever I want with you, and you can't stop me." She gave me a mischevious grin just then, and I felt my stomach feel uneasy.

"Umm, but you wouldn't do such a thing would you?"

"Hmm, it depends on my mood. Little Man." She takes her feet and picks me up with her toes by scrunching my head in between them. My arms are just flailing all around as she brings her hand underneath her foot and lets go of me. I land into her palm and look up into her grinning face with a gleam in her eyes. "I think I'm in the mood."

She grabbed me with her thumb and forefinger and pondered what to do. She looked at me and said, "What should I do with you little man?"

"Why not put me down and let's have a nice day watching T.V.?" I said, trembling. And she noticed.

"Aww, why are your trembling? Am I scaring you? I just want to have some fun with my most favorite little man." She winked at me.

"Why don't we remove these clothes of yours?" She takes my shirt and easily slides it over my head, and then removed my pants, and then lastly, my boxers. "Ouuu!" She cooes, smiling and flicking my penis. 

"Ow! Come on, let's just stop."

"No! Now, stay put RIGHT here. I'm going to get something." She leaves me on the pillow and heads towards the counter at the back. I was kind of turned on at the moment. Having this gigantic beauty just stripping off my clothes and toying with me. Oh god. But another side of me wanted to run away before she came back, and so I looked over the couch to see if I could make a safe landing. I had to run or hide for a while until she got bored, and then maybe her mood could let up.

Down on the floor are her pumps. Maybe if I can jump into one, it would cusion my fall. So I jump into her pumps and slide to the toe section. Hmm, this is so not a good place to be. I quickly climbed out and landed on the soft white carpet on the ground and started running towards Julie. Wait, why am I running towards her? I should be running away, but I was too late. She saw me and I quickly turned around and hid behind one of the tables legs.

"Oh Mike, why wouldn't you just stay put? Now your going to waste more time playing hide n' go seek." I could feel the ground shake as her beautiful feet approached the table. "All right, come out or I'm going to have to use force. Hehe, I like the sound of that." 

I quickly darted away from her.

"Oh god." She sighed and walked towards me. I'm sprinting as fast as I can and shes walking, and yet she catches up to me. A massive foot lands in front of me and knocks me back. I'm lying on my back and looking up at her face. She has one big smirk on her face and she's just staring at me. Next thing I know, her other foot mashes me into the carpet. I am enjoying it, yet at the same time, not enjoying it. 

"Pl...ea..s..e s..t.o...p!!" I scream, but my cries are muffled.

"I thought you liked feet?" She asked, yet smiling and very content with herself.

She lifts her foot up and im looking up at her on my back with both of her feet on either side of me. Quite an intimidating position. "Yeah, I do. But, I don't like being dominated. You see, I like feet, and I like it when I'm in control. Like the foot rub, but this is just so demeaning." 

"Oh stop complaining. You say you don't like it, yet your penis says otherwise." She laughs and I look down to see my penis which is erect. 

"Well," I say blushing, "I do enjoy this, but not as much." 

"Oh be quiet." And yet again, her sole is the last thing I see, and she mashes me into the carpet for what seems to be a good 15 seconds. After she grasps me between her toes by my head, and places me on the coffee table. She sits down on the couch and looks at the time.

"Aw crap, I only have 30 more minutes to spend with my little dude." She frowns. "All this chasing you has made me forget what I was going to do with you, but I guess all that carpet treatement made up for it." She smiled and we watched T.V. for the next 30 minutes while I rubbed her feet. I'm telling you, I could rub those sexy feet ALL day long.

"Well, it's 6pm. I got to go, I had a lot of fun today Mikey. We should do this more often." She smiled and gave me a kiss. Once again her kiss just had my face smothered into her lips and I was drenched in lip gloss.

"Umm, lip gloss all over my face Julie." 

"Oh, sorry my bad." She took a napkin from the table and wiped it off. She then turned and walked off.

"Julie?"

"Yeah hun?"

"I had a lot of fun too today." I smiled and she just smiled back and walked out the door. In came the other lady and we talked for a while until it was 8pm and Jenna the secretary came in.

"Hey there, where's the kiddo?" She asked my caretaker.

"Oh he's right here next to me."

"Hey Jenna!" I said quite excited. You see, She was very pretty, and I took a liking to her.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing really. Why you here?"

"Can't I come to see the world's smallest guy that just happens to be in the same building as me?" She laughed and sat right down on the couch. The caretaker got up and went to make me dinner, and that left me and Jenna alone.

"You are just the cutest thing ever! I'm not even lying. Can I, um, pick you up?" 

"Well, I ain't going to bite." I smiled, and she put her hand out in front of me and I climbed on. She brought me up to her face, and on the way I got to check out her breasts. I hadn't realised how big they were.

"Isn't it so hard being small? Aren't you like, scared of me? Don't I like so big to you?" She asked, actually curious.

"Well, I do get intimidated at times looking at all you large people, but with beautiful women such as yourself, I feel nice and warm." Wow, that was cheesy.

"Aww, you ARE the sweetest thing! I wish I could just keep you for myself. Hahah!" She giggled, placed me down and said, "I got to go now hun, I'll see you around!" She walked out the door, I ate dinner and fell asleep once again at 10:00pm. Boy was today a fabulous day!

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

Isn't Julie so nice? :)