- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, Mike gets a free day, but this time, it's a little more fun.

Once again, I awoke to the door slamming shut and the lights flickering on. I rub my eyes and see Julie walking in, but this time, she's a bit more awake than yesterday. She takes off her jacket to reveal a black blouse with white capris. Today she's wearing nice black pumps.

"Oh, hey Mikey, did I wake you up? Maybe I should be a bit more quiet when I come in." She smiled and gave shrug. I just looked at her, still a bit tired and didnt know what to say so I just nodded. "So how's my little buddy?" She asked.

"Uhh, I'm just tired. You look very nice today Julie." I smile at her.

'Oh be quiet you little stud." She winks at me, puts her bag down and sits down on top of the counter next  to me. "Ready for your shower? Or do you still want to sleep, I so want to give you a shower little man." She looked at me, a bit amused yet serious.

"Umm, you alright Julie?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you seem kind of happy to see me today."

"It's not everyday that you get to take care of a young handsome teenager that happens to be the only person that is actually 3 inches tall." She giggled and then picked me up. "So, why don't I take these clothes off and get the water warm for you sweetie." She smiles and licks her lips. She slowly takes my shorts off as. I wasn't wearing a shirt because I went to sleep topless. She then slowly removes my boxers revealing my penis.

"Ouu," She cooes, "A pretty big penis for a pretty small guy. Hahaha." Well, I had to admit, not to get cocky or anything, but I did have a pretty big penis. It really got the girls going. But, then I started wondering: Why the sudden change in Julie's mood?

"Julie, can we not do this? Umm, let's just give me a shower and get on with the day." I was kind of getting shy in front of this large beauty. She was just staring down at me while her fingers wrapped around my small pathetic body. She could hold me in her grasp for as long as she liked, and I wouldn't be able to escape our out-muscle her. I felt very small. Then, to change the subject I said, "Are they going to be testing me today? Doing any research or anything?"

"No, they want you to get settled in this whole week, get you to know me better and just relax and takes this slowly. They don't want you to go into trauma or anything." She said, while getting my clothes and setting me into the sink.

"That's great, getting to know a gorgeous girl such as yourse- " I was cut off by the sudden flow of water that hit my body. Julie had placed me under the tap and was smiling a great big smile.

"Oh this is so much fun. Taking care of a small 3 inch man. And your soooooo cute!" She exclaimed and continued washing my body. It was the same as yesterday. She spent a little extra time stroking and washing my penis. Which was nice, but kind of embarrasing.

"Okay, your clean, and now for breakfest your highness." She placed a pillow on the couch and said, "Your royal throne sir." And she knelt before the pillow and placed me on it. I just smiled and clapped, and with that she went to fetch me breakfast. I wondered what had gotten into Julie today. Was she really that excited to meet a 3 inch human-being? Well, maybe that's it, because I would have been quite amazed to see a 3 inch human.

In came Julie with a plate of bacon bits with ham, a bit of scrambled eggs and orange juice. 

"Bon appetit." She said and smiled. "Oh sorry, forgot to turn on the T.V." She quickly grabbed the remote and put on the news. Unsurprisingly, there were countless stories on me. There was a picture of me in Elizabeth's hand that somone had took somehow while we were in court.

"Hm, the things people would do to get a story." She looked at me and smiled. "You okay kiddo? With all that's going on, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you." She said, sympathetically.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I used to having fucked up shit happening to me." I sighed.

After finishing the meal, me and Julie watched T.V. for a while, until we heard a knock on the door. It was Elizabeth with a Gift for me. It was a pretty large box that was wrapped in Christmas wrapping, because 'tis the season. Today that date was December the 20th, so it was 5 days before christmas. 

"Hey, where's my favorite little man?" Elizabeth asked.

I looked at her from over the hand rest of the couch and shouted, "Here!"

"Oh hey there." She said placing the present on the big table in the middle of the room."Here's a little something to lighten things up in here." She smiled at me, but I was scared and I stumbled off the armrest and fell onto the couch into Julie's lap. I swear those eyes just scare the hell out of me. I looked up at Julie and she smiled down at me. She picked me up and placed me back onto the armrest laughing.

"Oh, you okay there Micheal?" Elizabeth asked, but I think she noticed the startled look I had right before I fell. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Ms. Ekman." I looked at her, but quickly looked away from her stare.

"Oh, just call me Liz." She smiles, "Okay, I got to be running off now, just wanted to give you an early Christmas present. Happy holidays to the both of you." And with that she left and Julie placed me on top of the gift hinting at me to open it.

Opening the gift was a struggle. The hard part was tearing it, but once I did i just had to pull and pull. I later realised that was on VBOX 360 and with it was a racing game called 'Greed for Speed.' I looked at it and just grinned a big wide toothy grin. Julie looked at me and smiled.

"Well, isn't that nice of good ol' Liz." She opened the box for me and got one of the Big men in front of my door to set up the vbox since she did not know how, and I was too small. The vbox came with a specially designed controller that was small enough for me to use. I guess the company must have payed extra for this.

"Oh my god this is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be playing this all day, and don't forget about your good old friend Julie." Julie said to me making a puffy face.

"Oh don't worry. How could I forget you, you're so BIG and beautiful."

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest thing." She picked me up and planted a kiss on my small little face. Her lips just smothered my whole face and soon, it was sticky with lip gloss.

"Oops, sorry. Let me clean that for you." She took her sleeve and rubbed it on my face. 

"Hey! Hey, how about more sanitized? Maybe a napkin?"

"Oh shut up little man." She smiled and put me down onto the pillow and I just started playing the gameand Julie watched me.

About an hour into gaming, Julie took off her pumps and once again placed her feet on the coffee table in front of us. They were still painted black but were really beautiful. I just stared and never realised that my car in the game crashed against the wall.

"Dude, your car." Julie said to me. But I was not paying attention, and she caught me red handed drooling and staring at her feet. DROOLING for pete's sake. Like who drools? "Umm, Mike? Your staring at my feet? Are they smelly or something?" I looked at her and turned red. I had to tell her.

"I have something to tell you Julie. You see, ever since this virus thing hit me. Like you know, when I shrunk, I've been atracted to feet. I don't know why. I guess the virus had something to do with it, because I never had this fetish before." I looked up at her expecting a very bad response.

"It's all good little dude. Whatever floats your boat." I just looked at her, kind of happy.

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a little foot rub every now and then." She grinned at me and placed me onto the coffee table. "So how about it little man, a foot rub?" I just smiled a great big smile and started rubbing her soft leathery soled of her feet. She turned off the vbox and started watching a show on T.V.

"I could so get used to this." She smiled and I just continued rubbing.

Chapter End Notes:
I'll continue the feet scene next chapter, I want to go to sleep right now. :)