- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike's second day in the facility, get's to know his caretaker Julie a bit more.

 

 

 

 

I hear the door open to my room and the light's turn on and watch puffy-eyed as Julie walks into the door in a mess. Her hair is tied back into a pony tail, she isn't wearing any make-up except for some lip-gloss. She's wearing a nice pink blouse with tight blue jeans. Julie is really beautiful. She seems to be 5'8" and probably 130 lbs. She has Jet black hair with olive green eyes with also olive skin. She's a beauty, and I'm pretty lucky to have her as my caretaker everyday.

 "Hey, good morning little guy?" she asks.

 "Oh, hey Julie. I'm alrite still sore from yesterday's tests. You kind of startled me. What time is it?" I asked.

 "Umm, its 9am."

 "Are they going to do any tests on me today?"

 "No, they want you to rest and get you settled in. It must be quite weird being 3 inches tall?"

 "Tell me about it. I'm going to go back to sleep then, just wake me up if something's up." I lay there still, in my make shift bed which was a small square pad filled with cotton they made for me, and a small pillow. But I can't go to sleep. There's so much going on through my mind. What am I going to do for the rest of my life? Stay here as a living humal doll all my life with them doing research on me? How in the name of god did I become 3 inches tall? How is that even possible? Sigh, what's next? 

 "There's someone out here to see the kid." One of the med outside voiced in through the speaker. "It's the boy's aunt." 

 "Alright, let her in." Julie replied, and in came my aunt with something in her hand. "Hi Mrs. Jacobs, how are you?" Julie asks.

 "Oh I'm fine, and you are Julie, correct?"

 "Yeah, we met at the court case."

 "Where's Mike?"

 "Oh, he's sleeping, I'll wake him up." I got up, since I wasn't awake and gave my aunt a smile. Boy, was it nice to have family over after a week through this problem.

 "Where's uncle Bob?" I asked.

 "Oh he's gone to work, I made a sweater for you, I hope it fits, I thought maybve you would need some clothing." She smiled and handed me a red sweater. I took off my white shirt that was given to me and put on the sweater. It was quite big and the sleeves hung past my hands, but it was nice of my Aunt.

 "It's nice, thanks." I gave her a smile.

 "Aw, it's a little big," she replied,"I hope you don't mind hun." I didn't mind at all. My aunt sat down on one of the couches in the room and Julie was watching T.V. and getting herself sorted out. The room was quite bland. It was all white, there was a big table in the middle, 2 couches on either side of the room. A sink at the back, a washroom, two T.V.'s, a computer, chairs around the table and my bed which was on top of the counter at the back where the sink was.

My Aunt and Julie ended up talking for about 30 minutes and then finally my aunt left. Julie looked at me and smiled and said,

"So, should i get you cleaned up?"

"Umm, same thing as yesterday? Just leave the sink tap on for me, and I'll do everything by myself." I said blushing. Yesterday, she had given me the shower, I was completely nude and felt embarrased.

"No problem kiddo." She grinned.

"Kiddo? I'm 17!" 

"You're still younger than me. And plus, you are like 20 times smaller than me." She shot me a wink and grinned. She was right, she was like 20 times larger than me, 22.6 to be exact, and she was older. She was 26 years old and just graduated from university about 2 years back. "Alright, water's warm, you want me to take your clothes off, or can you do that yourself?" She poked me with her finger. We were getting along quite well very quickly, almost as though we were best friends. Julie was very Sociable. I just shot her a glare and she picked me up and placed me under the sink. She stood there watching me.

"Ahem."

"Oh, sorry bud." And with that, she left me to do my stuff. I quickly found myself having troubles and ended up requiring Julie's help by the end of it. I couldn't get the soap, the shampoo or get out of the sink with clothes on, so there was no point showering alone. She picked me up and put me on her palm laying down. She put me under the water and started lathering me up with soap. Her fingers gently massaged the soap onto my body and over my penis, which sooner than later became erect. She just smiled and I just blushed. Once she was done, she wrapped me in paper towel and dried me off. Then she placed me on the couch in front of the T.V. and sat down next to me.

"Umm, Julie, dont I get food?" I asked quite hungry.

"OHH yeah!! Sorry Mikey."

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Well, your name is Micheal, and Mikey seems like a suitable nickname! Duh!." I just shrugged it off and watched her walk off. I noticed her booty was quite beatiful and bountiful. It swayed which each step she took, and soon she was out the door getting food. 

When she came in, she had a scrap of ommellette, a bit of toast and orange juice in a specially made cup which I guess was for me. I looked up at her and said thank you and dug in. Julie just continued watching T.V. When I was done, she put the plate away and we started watching T.V.

"So Julie, tell me a little bit about you." I asked.

"Hmm, well, I am single if that's what you meant." She grinned.

"No, no, why would I mean something like that, you're way older than me and I'm like 3 inches tall!" Although I wouldn't mind going out with her. She was stunning, I think I'm beginning to fall in love.

"Haha, yeah I know, I'm just screwing with you. Okay, I'm a sports fan, mostly hockey, and my favourite team are the Toronto Maple Leafs, I'm a hometown favourite she smiled." We were located in Toronto and the funny thing was, I was also a die-hard hockey fan.

"Oh my god! ME TOO, I love hockey and I love the leafs, although they do suck at the moment." We both laughed.

"Yeah, I love food, haha. Umm, I am a very out-going, and not shy type of girl. I like to party but I do know my limits and I am a very nice and sensitive girl." 

We both talked for a while about eachother and continued watching T.V. I Then noticed she had removed her flats revealing some beautiful looking feet. They were slender, high arched, feet. She had painted them with black nail-polish, and I was turned on. She noticed me staring at her feet and said,

"Oh, are my feet in the way?" She asked. They were resting on the coffee table in front of us.

"Oh, n-no, it's fine." I stammered and was quite relieved she thought they were in the way instead of her thinking I was admiring them. It was quite weird that I had this foot-fetish. I've known about the foot fetish, but I never had it before. I think it was part of the virus, because I knew for a fact that foot-fetishes didn't occurr overnight. I just watched T.V. sneaking glances at her feet when finally we got bored.

"Hey, let's go walk around. I'll introduce you to the people around here." She suggested and soon we were out the door and meeting people. 

At first we stopped at the secretary's desk meeting a very beatiful blond lady named Jenna. She was the secretary here at Jergenheim Co. and was very polite and kind. She was stunning nonetheless. She had blue eyes, blond hair and was wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt. 

"Why hello there cutie." She smiled and stuck out her hand for a hand shake, but soon retracted as she realised her mistake.

"Hi." I said timidly and blushed, she noticed and winked and soon the three of us talked for about 5 minutes. And then Julie continued with the tour. All the while I was in the palm of her hand tumbling a bit, trying to keep up with everything as it was so fast-paced. Soon, I just told her to hold on to me, and so she wrapped her fingers around my body as we walked so I wouldn't have to struggle keeping up on her soft skin. The last person I was introduced to was Elizabeth Ekman. She was of Swedish descent and was the same lady who had taken me away at the hospital. She was also quite beatiful but very intimidating. She her light green eyes just stared at me while she did her paper work.

"Mike, this is Elizabeth, the head of the company, you two have already met. Hey liz, I was just giving little Mikey here a tour of the company." Julie said

"Hi, Ms. Ekman, n-nice to m-meet you." I stammered as her eyes just stared at me, although she smiled, it was very intimidating because, firstly she was WAY bigger than me obviusly, and those eyes just creeped me out.

She smiled and said, "Hello there Mikey, how'd everything going so far? You like the place?" I just nodded and hinted at Julie to leave. We said good bye and soon left the room and headed towards my room.

"What was up with you?" Julie asked.

"Oh, um, nothing, let's just get back."

"Are you sure? You can tell me."

"Everything's alright." I just wanted to get back into my room. When, I was back in, I realised it was 9:00 pm. Julie was supposed to leave at 6 and so she left. I realised there was another lady in the room. Julie placed me on the table and introduced me to this lady who's name was Lucy. Apparently she was just th night lady who came to look after me from 7pm-12am. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties and had brown hair with Dark brown eyes. She was pretty short. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't a bombshell either. I guess my luck ran out with all these beautiful women I was surrounded by. She ended up giving me dinner and I went to sleep at 10:00.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Story will be updated maybe tomorrow.