- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We got some cruelty and death in this chapter people. If that ain't your cup of tea then BEAT IT
I don't mean that...sorry for yelling...forgive?
But srsly, cruelty is here so if you against that then vacate the premises. Quickly.  

"What should we call her?" Maya wondered


"Her name maybe?" Lyza replied, waiting on her bed for Maya to put down the Beta so they could begin. "She probably has one."


Maya sneered at the thought. "For someone this horrible? Someone who'd kick their own family away? She doesn't deserve a name."


"Then a number." Lyza groaned as she laid back onto her bed, arms behind her head. "I don't care so long as we can get started. Missing a perfectly horrible movie because of her."


Maya disliked that idea even more than using the woman's actual name. That right was for her victims specifically. To be accurate, those she actually liked. It's been some time since she gave someone a number. As it stood Six was the last one living. Made it so she remembered them even were she to forget their names.


This wretched woman, who would kill her family based on simple superstitions wasn't even a number to Maya. She was less than that. Less than even trash.


"Ohhhh" Maya believed she found the appropriate name. "How about Pest?"


Lyza thought on the name, softly laughing as she recalled the number of times she's referred to Six as that. That was before she found that he had some uses. This woman though...


"Pest sounds almost too fitting dear. It's perfect." Lyza looked towards the Beta in her girlfriend's hand. Surprisingly, despite the time of night it was, she was filled with a surprising amount of energy. Perhaps the thought of tormenting this less than human being was putting her into one of those moods.


Lyzas' glare practically tore a hole through the Beta. Though the glance was simple it was as if the world faded until all they could focus on were those yellow eyes. "So little pest. How do you wanna go?"


The Beta went silent, whatever voice she had caught in her throat. This was wrong. She knew this was wrong. She coughed on whatever words she could manage, and even then it was a meek little "Why?"


The Betas body was turned to face Maya, a crazed and undoubtedly hungry look in their eyes. "Because seeing you little things choose is funny honey~."


The Beta frantically pointed in Lyza's direction. "N-no I meant why is she here?!" The Beta looked confused, unable to accept reality. "That's Lyza Vermont. She...she...she helps Betas. Gives them Antilirin. She hires them. Why is she here?" The Beta turned to fave Maya again. "And why did you kill my husband?! Why did you kidnap me?! I don't even know you! Why would you do this?!"


Rather than answer straight away Maya instead releases her grip on the woman, allowing them to plummet to the floor. And all with the most innocent of smiles on her face.


Their size of five inches prevented any major damage. Or at least it would have, had they not fallen directly on their ankle.


The snap was quick and coupled together with what the Beta had to endure prior it didn't take much for them to begin crawling away in some futile attempt to get away from her tormentors. The duo watched as the woman dragged herself, her pathetic whimpers bringing a smile to both their faces as they watched with sadistic satisfaction. 


Lyza was the first to react, pulling her foot free from the confines of its slipper. Before the woman could get far Lyza pinched their ankle with her toes before dragging them back.


"That's easy to answer. Kinda obvious if you think about it." Lyza said as she raised her foot into the air along with the woman. "I care about the impression I give. The masses just love it when someone like me looks after pests like you. Helps me hide my hobbies. As for why Maya did what she did..."


Maya's smile only grew wider as she saw the shrunken woman dangle upside down. She had to restrain herself, otherwise, she would have gladly grabbed Lyzas leg and bite the little bitch dangling from her foot in half.


"I met your niece." Maya answered. "And she told me a looooot of interesting things over why she was living on the streets. Like how you killed her dad then kicked her and her mother out. Such a sweet girl too...or she was anyway. Terrible judge of character."


Even if she wasn't going to eat the Beta, Maya still gripped Lyza's leg, all while the designer watched in silent curiosity. The blue-haired giantess lifted her lover's foot just high enough to where their prey was forced to look directly into her eyes.


Maya licked her lips in anticipation, giving a clear idea of what she wanted to do. What she wouldn't give to bite their head off right now. 


"Just don't play with her too hard okay?" Lyza cautioned. "My other leg's free as a bird and you're in the perfect chocking position."


Maya wasn't listening though. Her focus was only on the woman she kidnapped. "She told me where you lived. A horrible place for a horrible person. Really, it's your fault I killed so many people..." Maya's eyes were growing more and more manic the longer she looked at the Beta. She felt fit to snap again. "Shame I butchered your hubby though. Woulda forced you two to fuck before killing you both..."


Even Lyza grimaced on hearing that. "While that certainly sounds...interesting. I've got another idea." Without warning Lyza released her hold of the woman, letting gravity drag them downwards again. Only this time she landed in a far softer soft.


Face first into Maya's cleavage. 


Surprised at first Maya quickly found the Betas' struggling somewhat delightful. "Oh, now that feels good..." She doesn't think she's ever killed anyone between her breasts. At least not intentionally. Every so often there would be a few accidents. "Let's see...I've stepped on, eaten, and ripped apart Betas..." A faint memory came to mind. "There was that time in the hospital though. But that was years ago..."


Lyza scooted forward, laying towards Maya as she remained on the bed. "Are you gonna keep her all to yourself?" Lyza pouted. "After it was my dropping her that gave you the idea? So rude of you Maya."


Maya took the hint. With the Beta struggling, she climbed onto the bed as Lyza repositioned herself to be laid on.


"Of course, I'll share my Queen." Maya assured. "It's just a matter of getting comfortable."


Slowly, Maya removed her blood-stained shirt. Her previous actions had left it soaked down to her bra. Even to the point where her skin was stained. All this did was give her a shining coat of dried crimson that worked to excite Lyza to no end.


"Not afraid I'll stain the sheets?" Maya asked, half out of curiosity and half to tease. The blush on Lyzas face though showed that, while she did care for the expenses paid for her furnishing, her current arousal more than outweighed any worry she might have in regards to them.


"They're just sheets."


With that Maya wasted no time in pressing her rather bountiful chest against her lovers, all the while the pressure for the Beta increased.


"God, you're beautiful when you're crimson. You know that Maya?" Lyza was genuine in her affection. Though some blood rubbed off on her, and by extension her several thousand dollar mattress, she cared more for the murderer than her appearance. Lyza played with Maya's hair, pulling at it and taking in the wondrous new highlights. "It even got in your hair dear. The red compliments the blue. It suits you."


"I was hoping you'd like it~ ." Maya leaned in for a kiss. She was caught off guard though when Lyza practically pulled her into it. That's not to say it wasn't enjoyed. In truth, without some hair pulling it just wouldn't be the same.


The Beta was all but forgotten as the two giants made out. Whatever air she had prior was dwindling fast.


She didn't deserve this.


Or rather, she believed she didn't deserve this. This was her stupid nieces' fault. Yeah, that had to be it. If it wasn't for that damned insect then she would have never been found. If it wasn't for her damn brother in law then she'd have never contracted this stupid shrinking disease. She wasn't some bug. She was human. She didn't deserve this.


Always the same type of thoughts from these types of people.


As such, they were her thoughts as her vision slowly began to blur.


"Wa-it...Ma-ya..." Lyza tried to pull away from her lover's kiss but found that Maya was less than willing. No corner of her mouth hadn't been explored by their tongue. Eagerly it was searching for something new.


"M-aya..." Lyza didn't want to have to bite down on their tongue again. The last time Maya found herself unable to roll her R's. Rather than bite down Lyza instead duped her hand around Maya's right tit and squeezed. Hard.


Maya yelped in pain before pulling away. She wasn't upset though. Quite the contrary.


"Are we skipping a few steps tonight?" Maya asked hopefully. Her smile was crooked, her eyes mad. She was crazed right now, there was no doubt about it.


"No, not tonight." Maya's expression did not lighten up in the slightest. "But our little toy. The dear little pest hasn't come up for air. She probably needs some sweetie. Be a dear and fetch her out?"


Like a dog given a command, Maya plucked the woman from her cleavage. They were limp. Out cold but breathing.


That wouldn't do at all.


"Wake her up."


Obediently Maya pinched the woman's left arm, twisting it until it nearly came undone. The woman screamed herself awake, a witness to her mangled limb. The bone was beyond broken. Even the sense of vertigo wasn't enough to turn her away from the sight and pain.


"That's better." Lyza said as she caressed the side of Maya's face. The killer was on cloud nine from the simple touch alone. Sensations in complete overdrive.


Lyza couldn't get enough of the look in those crazed blue eyes. Like a violent sea waiting to flood the world.


"Give her to me." Lyza ordered. And like an obedient pet, Maya obeyed. Kicking and screaming the Beta was handed to another tormentor's hand. Their grip was surprisingly gentle yet expertly tight. "Now...lay here next to me."


No questions to Lyzas' motive. Maya simply crawled to her lover's side, wanting more of whatever her queen had planned.


Lyza said nothing as she placed her index and middle finger on both sides of the Betas head before guiding her across Maya's firm stomach and towards her pants. Immediately the Beta knew what was happening and tried to fight against the inevitable.


"You better hold your breath Pest." Lyza instructed. "Because you won't be getting some air for a while."


Maya understood what was needed of her. She undid the buttons to her pants before sliding them off, her eyes never leaving Lyza's gaze. There was longing in her eyes. And a deep sense of desire. The simple thought was already more than enough to get her wet.


"I wonder if she'll drown before her skull caves in." Lyza was curious over which would happen.


Whatever would happen though wouldn't be delayed. Poor Maya was already flustered. A second longer and she way just burst.


Lyza slipped her hand into her lover's panties, pressing the Betas head against their vagina.


The motions that came after forced Maya to whimper. She was never one to go into a frenzy during such activities. Rather, she was astonishingly timid.


Oh, but the noises she could make if Lyza allowed.


"No" just as quickly as the whimper came it vanished. Lyza's voice was stern, commanding, but came from a smile so gentle it defied sense. "No whimpering. No noise. You won't so much as make a peep, understand? If you do I'll leave you wanting more."


A game of hers. To see how long her lover can go without uttering a single word in such acts of intimacy. Maya was strong-willed, but even she had her limits.


The killer clenched her teeth. With her hands she slipped them underneath Lyza's shirt, digging into the older woman's flesh, leaving wounds that would need to be covered up in the future. All the while her fingers twitched maddeningly.


She loved it. Lyza loved that she could make someone as dangerous as Maya buckle over in pleasure. The pain wasn't in any way a bother to her.


Below, the Beta was going through hell. Lyza's touch had sent Maya's sex into overdrive. When their Pest was pressed into it had already been soaked. Now literal gallons of nectar crashed against their head and they were forced to take the full brunt of it.


They weren't sure how much of it they had swallowed but their stomach certainly felt fuller.


Even worse, the constant motion of the Beta's tormentors' fingers forced their head deeper into Maya. Their bodies involuntary response constantly tightened around the woman's skull, threatening to crush it. Each time though it would let up, as if Maya was fighting against the desire to finish.


That didn't stop the constant flow of cum, unfortunately. Rather, it came out in greater quantities.


Back above, Maya was practically drooling through her teeth as she looked into Lyza's eyes. They were begging for release, tears freely flowing and ruining what little makeup the killer wore. Her whole body was on fire as Maya dug her nails deeper into Lyza's back. Still, they didn't show so much as a sign of pain.


"Please..." Maya begged. That one word was enough to cost her this game. She knew that. She understood that. But she couldn't handle it. It was too much. Lyza was too much. "Please! Please, I can't..." Her breathing had grown extreme, to the point where she was certain steam was coming out of her mouth with every exhale. "My Queen, I can't..."


Lyza caressed her lover's cheek again with her free hand before pulling out her other. With it, she brought Maya's face closer, uncaring of the nectar she left on their cheek. Gently Lyza stuck her thumb into their mouth where they bit down softly.


"Crush that little pest for me." Lyza ordered.


Maya's gentle bite turned fierce as she ground her thighs together. No matter how hard the Beta had fought back at her impressive size her head, along with the rest of her body, gave in to the sudden pressure. Everything broke. Bones fractured and tore through skin, organs, and tissue. They were completely unrecognizable by the end of it all and still Maya continued to grind her thighs together, eager to get out every last drop of life that she could.


She bit down hard on Lyza's finger, to the point where blood was freely flowing from their chin now. Still, her lover didn't so much as react to the pain.


"I can't...I can't...I..." Maya was lost in waves of ecstasy, unable to focus. Her crazed vision faded, as did any sense of cohesion. "I..."


Exhaustion consumed Maya as she slumped against her girlfriend's breasts, their considerably smaller chest being more than enough cushion for her.


"Did an excellent job." Lyza assured. "Though, I would love my thumb back please."


Pulling the extremity back revealed a deep mark that would need to be stitched later. A worry for the morning though. For now, Maya needed her rest.


"Queen...my Queen..." She continued to repeat. Her breathing had steadied, though she still twitched now and then. Must've been too much for her. "You're my Queen..."


"And what would you do for me?" Lyza asked as she stroked the twitching woman's hair.


"Anything..." Maya replied. She didn't need to look at Lyza to know that she was smiling.


"And if I want someone dead?" Lyza asked.


"Then I ask their name." Maya replied.


Obedience. It was a turn-on for Lyza, and on any other day, she would have taken full advantage of it too.


Unfortunately, despite having taken the lead tonight, she was exhausted. She's been working non-stop for days and the only company she's had was Six. While she was still adamant about treating him better the Beta was in no way suitable to sleep with.


He'd probably find himself under her in such a scenario.


Maya whimpered as she clutched Lyza. The ordeal was truly draining.


"Poor baby..." Lyza cooed. "Someone needs their rest now. And really, so do I."


"What about the others?" Maya asked. Though she was spent she still wanted to continue. Lyza had to admit, such determination was adorable. 


"Let Six take care of them." Lyza responded with a yawn. "It's not like they can go anywhere anyway."


Maya cuddled closer into Lyza as the latter wrapped their arms around them. "Hush now my little sweet. Drift away into sleep~." Lyza sang. Maya's breathing slowed down as slumber slowly took her. "Let the night turn into day, and let yesterday fade away~." She kissed the killer gently on her forehead. "And when you wake, it'll be the world on a stake~."


Soft snoring followed shortly after. Lyza would follow Maya in sleep shortly after. For now, though she had to think.


Maya had gotten their toys but now there was a new issue, in regards to Lyza's business. There was still the matter of her sister.


These...antics were a good enough distraction. For a time anyway. Come morning and it'd be another workday, and Lyza still had her sisters required "date" to set up. She wondered if Six would need any convincing.


Like her thumb though that's an issue for the morning. For now, she had Maya, the single most dangerous entity in Los Demonious, sleeping like a child in her embrace. Nothing could ruin that.


"Forgot to mention, Six has a date with my sister."


And just like that Maya woke up, any sense of exhaustion and mania gone from her eyes.


"No, the FUCK he isn't!"

Chapter End Notes:

A review and rating are always apprecia-
Ah forget it nobody does that anymore XD