- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok this is the final chapter of this story, hope you enjoy it!

In the coming months Jennifer gradually became more perverse and detached. Little if any trace of the friend I had once seen in her remained. She viewed me as a mare toy, an object to relieve her boredom and her dark sexual urges. She would seldom talk to me anymore, except to give me orders or to laugh at some humiliating situation.

            As time went by her use of me as a sex toy had become more and more denigrating. She would sometimes pick me up without warning and use me to stimulate her clit for hours at a time, she would insert me deep into her vagina rubbing me against its walls with no concern for my wellbeing. For my part I would struggle to simply keep her fluids and her soft, smothering flesh from suffocating me by feebly pushing against her vaginal walls. Occasionally I would squirm and kick, not because I thought I could escape her, I had learned that was virtually impossible, but more because I knew it gave her pleasure to feel me fighting her. I did not want to disappoint her and make things worse…

            She would delight in torturing me psychologically as well. Sometimes after a long session of masturbating herself with me, she would pin me between her breasts as she lay on her side and go to sleep. Although the warmth of her skin and rhythmic beating of her pulse were actually quite nice I tended to find it difficult to breathe between her gigantic tits. After minutes of struggling and freeing myself I would try to sneak away from her (I had nearly been crushed a few times before when she rolled over in her sleep). As I would move away I would find myself plucked by her fingers realizing all this time she had just pretended to sleep in order to enjoy my tiny struggle between her breasts. She would hold me before her face and smile without saying anything before plunging me again deep into her body for another asphyxiating session of masturbation.

            In other occasions she would set me loose in her living room and order me to run from her. She would then toy with me with her feet, pretending to stomp me, covering my whole body with her sole and making me beg her to stop as she slowly put her weight on me. I can vividly remember looking up at her towering figure as I gsped for air between her toes: her long tanned legs stretching up into a miniskirt, giving me a perfect view of her pantyless crotch as she dominated me. High above, beyond her breasts, her face looking down at me like an ant, sporting that evil giantess smile she had developed during the last months just for me.

            Most humiliating of all was when she started dating again. She told me that her body needed much more than a pathetic two inch dildo, she wanted a real man. She would then pick up random men from bars, bring them home and screw them in front of me as I lay hidden amongst her clothes (not that I cared, but I guess she got a kick out of being watched). But the bad part was after the men left, she would place me between her legs and make me clean her oozing cunt with wet wipes as she watched TV.

            I of course I was obedient and tame, what other choice did I have, lest I wanted to incur her anger again? However, hope was not lost for me, for my submission to her giantess whims had other fruits which I slowly, but surly cultivated in secret.

            The first night she used me for her sexual pleasure she fell asleep without locking me up. I managed to free myself from her fingers and, for the first time in months wandered around Jennifer’s apartment freely. In the early days of my captivity, when she still allowed me out on my own and I was friends with this giantess, I never really gave thought about escaping. I was safe here, and there was nothing for me outside. I wandered about and found the place to be entirely sealed, even the door was too tightly shut to squeeze under. I pondered possible escape plans: hiding in the garbage, crawling through the drain pipes… no all too risky, I did not want to end up suffocated in a dumpster or as a rat snack.

            I wandered all night but found no sensible means of escape. Also, I needed to know what was going on in the world outside. From the few scraps of news I managed to catch when she watched tv (she avoided news since she worked in the news business), I pieced together that the shrinking phenomenon that had affected a few thousands of people throughout the world was still unexplained. But mainly I gathered that those found by the government were being taken to study labs in restricted areas to find out what was going on… Maybe I had seen too many sci fi movies, but I really did not trust these government labs, especially being in my situation, where my rights (and myself) could be easily trampled as they had the past year.

            Before day break I crawled up her bed sheets and cuddled up near her throat pretending to be obediently asleep at her side. I decided if I could trick her into trusting me as a broken submissive pet, I might get a few more freedoms around the house to plan my escape.

            Hours later I heard her alarm clock go off and I felt her body stir beneath me like a gentle earthquake. I remained still as she moved groggily. Then, as if remembering she had left me outside she rose her torso suddenly and I rolled down her chest, bounced on her massive left breast and landed on her belly.

            “Oh! There you are” she looked down at me relieved “I must have fallen asleep without putting you away…”

            From my point of view I could barely see her face, the underside of her enormous breast covered most of my field of vision.

            “I’m sorry Jen!” I groveled “I tried to co back into my cage but the walls were too high. I hope you don’t mind me spending the night on you, I was cold and your skin was really warm…”

            She smiled and picked me up in the palm of her hand.

            “That’s ok sweety I thought you might have…I might have smothered you that’s all.” She said smiling groggily, her hair in sleepy disarray.

            “Sweety??” I though. That’s the first time she’s called me something nice in a while. This might be working I said to myself.

            With that she rose, and I watched in awe. No matter how much she humiliates me with it, the sight of her gigantic naked body towering above me never ceases to enthrall me. She went straight to the shower leaving me to my own devices on her bed. I sat patiently on her pillow and watched as she came out of the shower. I noticed her looking for me as she came out, as if trying to confirm I had not made a dash for freedom during her shower. I’m pretty sure she knew her apartment was virtually inescapable for me so she would only have to hunt for me a short while if I disappeared.

            I pretended not to notice her glances. I knew she was testing me.

            She had breakfast in the kitchen as I watched from her pillow. Then she came and tossed her plate with pancake scraps on the nightable for me to eat and sat on the bed making me grasp on to her pillow as her bottom created a huge depression next to me.

            “You know you could have tried to escape last night if you wanted to, I totally forgot about you last night.” She said to me.

            “I…I never really though about” I lied “I mean, where would I go? I feel protected (my ass!) with you, I ‘m used to you, I like serving you and pleasing you, plus I don’t have to work!” why would I leave? Like you said, I don’t want to become a lab rat or get lost in a sewer or something (yeah right, I’d rather be a dildo!)”

            “Ok Jon, I’m leaving, I’ll leave the remote control on the bed for you in case you want to watch TV.” She said tossing the giant apparatus near me, “I just hope you behave yourself”

            “Thank you Jen!” I did not hide my genuine joy at not spending the whole day in the cage waiting for her to come back “ I promise I will behave!”

            And so it started, my arduous plan to escape giantess Jen’s apartment. After a few weeks of earning my tv rights and doing all my humiliating duties to perfection, I earned internet rights and she would again leave her laptop for me to surf the web.

            Her treatment of me did not improve, on good days, I would be ordered to clean her teeth from inside her mouth, or forced up into her vagina for her pleasure as I suffocated inside her. On bad days she would play with me pretending I was her boss and doing all sorts of humiliating things to me. From being swallowed whole just to be regurgitated, to being tossed into the toilet, pissed on and then threatened to be flushed down with her piss, it was all terrible. Jennifer had grown so wicked she had even bought a camcorder and recorded everything she did to me and sold it on the internet to this weird community of people who fetish about being abused by giant women. It went by the title “Puny Jon and I” .

Still, got my freedom for the rest of the day. I could watch tv, but more importantly I sometimes managed to turn on her laptop. And it was through the internet that I finally managed to arrange for my escape, but more sweetly my revenge.

 

            The bulky package arrived as planned. It was addressed to Jen from a travel agency. It contained a letter describing she had won this price in a lottery sponsored by her credit card company. It contained an cool looking lamp and a coupon for another raffle with tickets to Hawaii. A perfectly non-descript promo.

            Jen opened it up curiously and made nothing of it. She went on to her routine, she toyed with me a bit before tossing me away and falling asleep. As my giantess snored and dreamt her giantess dreams for the last time, I crept down from her bed to the box and banged on it with my hand. In response, a small door opened in the carboard revealing a false bottom in the box. From inside, a young woman, my own size emerged.

            “You must be Jon” she said with a smile putting out her hand for me to shake.

            “And you must be Debbie” I smiled back taking her hand. I had been so long since I saw anyone my own size that it felt weird feeling a hand in mine rather than being inside a hand!

            Debbie was an cute ash-blond in her mid twenties. She was wearing nice but simple clothes made of silky material (I myself had work rough clothes made out of hankies for the occasion). She had tanned skin sprinkled with a few freckles, enough to make her extra cute. There was however a strong but weary look in her eyes, the look of someone who’s been through quite a bit.

            After our greeting she called inside the box and the rest of the crew, or should I say small pocket army, poured out of the Trojan promo box. One hundred and fifty other liliputians came out of the box greeting me as they passed. They brought with them a series of peculiar items, items I would find out were essential in subduing a giantess.

            I was so happy. It had been nearly a year since I had talked to anyone but Jen, much less anyone my size. I felt kind of like one of those cast aways that come back to society,: awkward, with crude manners and speaking too loudly (I had gotten used to having to yell to be heard).

The small army set camp under Jennifer’s bed. They explained the procedure to me. One team was assigned to neutralize the giantess while the other was to find the keys to the apartment.

            I told the keys were, up on the kitchen table. And then joined the party that was to scale Jen’s bed. Packed with small plastic containers full of transparent liquid 25 men and women and my self scaled the sheets up to Jen’s pillows. This was the most delicate part of the whole operation.

            She slept on her side which made things a bit difficult. The plan was to unfurl a hankerchif pulled up by five of the men and dip it in ether, cover her mouth and nose with it and hope it would knock her out. We first attached fishing line to the corners of the hankercheif. Two of the women bravely and stealthily scaled Jen’s arms up to shoulders while two others climbed her pillow and slung the fishing line over her head. A second party snuck under her bed sheets and gingerly tied fishing line to her wrists and then secured the other ends to the foot of the bed. Ten more lines were tied across her chest to help immobilize her. This was not meant to hold the giantess for a long time, merely to confuse her while the ether worked in case she woke up.

            Once or twice Jen stirred knocking the whole operation down and almost smothering a few of my allies. However she moved to a face-up position which would make our job easier. After a few hours we had the whole set up ready to go. Then it was my turn. My job, since I was the one most interested in doing this, was to jump on her nose and hold the handkerchief down until she passed out.

            I gently scaled Jen’s long black hair up to her fore head and signaled I was ready. On Debbies commant the hankercheif was prepared and pulled over her face. At once I ran across her face and tightened my legs around her nose like a clothes pin holding the hankerchif to her. Man would I get it if this didn’t work! She could easily kill all of us if whe got loose.

            Jennifer’s eyes flew open, huge dark pupils larger than my head seemed confused at first but that soon turned to rage as they focused in on my tiny figure. I felt her cough violently as the ether burned down her nostrils.

            There was a great tug as she tried to grab me with her hand but found herself restrained by the fishing line.

            “What the f..!” she began as she realized both of her hands were tied down, “You little shit, I’ really going to squash you and flush down the toilet this time! Get off of me!” She screamed with her thunderous goddess voice.

            She began shaking her head furiously as I held on to her for dear life. I heard one of the fishing lines snap and hoped it was not one of her hands. Gradually her cataclysmic struggle receded as the ether took her down. I opened my eyes and watched her furious glare fade into unconsciousness.

 

            As she passed out, the Lilliputians cheered and Debbie signaled them to make the call on a cell phne they had brought in the box. The other team had gotten the apartment key and slid it under the front door. In an minute, I heard footsteps coming to the front door. Large footsteps. The key hole clicked and the door swung open. There I saw giantess Laurie for the first time.

            She must have been about 1.65 m tall, not much. Of course she seemed like a skyscraper to me. She was a thin, slender girl with bright red hair. She had small perky breasts and pearly white skin. She wore a white tank top, tight jeans and a pair of sexy black boots. Without bothering to greet anyone, but careful not to step on anyone either she produced a set of nylon-velcro straps and secured Jen to the bed in a more permanent way not even 500 of us Lilliputians could have done. Straps to her feet, legs, arms, torso and wrists ensured our safety once the ether wore off. She seemed to have done this before.

 

            I had contacted Lauri and her clan through the internet. They were hidden amongst the giantess forums pretending to be exactly what they were, tiny shrunken people protected by a gentle giantess seeking others like them to join their clan. Of course it had been really hard pulling them out from all the other giantess fans who only pretended to be tiny and fantasized about our reality.

            Laurie was one of the few who actually knew what was going on with all these shrunken people. It turns out it was all part of a government experiment to reduce the size of prisoners, astronauts and any other person or creature who was useful at one hudreth its normal size. Laurie worked at this lab as an assistant, and accidentally found out what was going on. One of the head researchers, Dr, Hesenberg, decided it was simply too dangerous to let this formula out and erased all the files and flushed all the shrinking formulas out through the drain.He was of course arrested an no one ever heard from him again.

            The formula was thought to be harmless, it would only be activated with certain types of radiation, so anyone coming in contact with it would not be affected unless it was activated. One think no one counted with was that its synthetic molecules would not degrade easily, and remained in the environment for a long time. As the formula drained into the rivers, it was accumulated by shellfish in the estuaries, anyone eating these shellfish then accumulated the compound in their cells. Still there was no activating it.

            It was until scientist announced an unusually large solar flare would affect earth that the shrinking began to happen. The radiation from the flare activated the compound and voila, thousands of shrunken people everywhere without apparent cause or connection between them.

            After that Laurie had quit the lab and went to work elsewhere. And, feeling guilty for what had happened to all of us due in port to her research, she took up the task of finding as many of the shrunken people and taking care of them.

            She was amazed to find out how cruel humans can get when they are given sudden power over others. She found many being kept as pets by cruel children, forced into humiliation and slavery like myself, even traded as luxury items through the internet and exploited for the pleasure of others. All this made Laurie sick.

            She began with a few, of which Debbie was amongst the first, then, through the internet they began tracing as many shrinkies as they could. Abhorring the conditions under which these people where beig kept Laurie and her little clan decided to bring justice to these horrible crimes.

           

           

            Debbie and a few others had come and sit with me to wait for Jen’s awakening. We sat comfortably nibbling on some wine and cheese (It had been ages since I had anything other than scraps!). Jen’s breasts were particularly comfortable, like giant waterbeds just for our tiny delight. As we sat leisurly on her we chatted and they told me more about their little community.

            It was an interesting skeme they had going on with Laurie. She gave them food and shelter, they were free to come and go as they pleased in her house, but mainly they stayed there in the saety of their Giantess home. They had a small internet company going, they sold realestate, played the stock market, bought and re-sold stuff, practiced law through the net, designed second life places… basically anything you could earn money with online. You had everything in the community: doctors, lawyers, athletes, computer programmers, accountants… afull throbbing community right in Laurie’s basement.

            With their earnings they bought all the toys and luxuries they needed. The food needed by them was minimal so basically they were rich, 150 profesionals earning money and having to spend just a tiny amount on toys and models.

            Laurie was a very gentle giantess, she demanded nothing and provided everything. Of course the whole community treated her like a goddess in the good sense. It was a strange relationship once you got really into it, but it sure worked better than my arrangement with Jen.

            Hen she woke up she was furious. We felt her lazily stirring beneath us and braces our tiny doll wine glasses.

            “Oh!here she comes Jon!” teased the other guys “You’d better explain to her whats going on”

            There were two violent shifts under our feet which send us tumbling town her breasts and spilling our wine as Jen tried to lift her self from her bondage. When that failed, Jen’s huge head rose from the bed and glared at us furiously.

            “What the…Where did all you midgiets come from! I swear I’ll eat everyone of you when I get out of here!” She screamed, her voice thindering in our ears.

            “Man she’s a keeper altright!” Laughed Debbie lifting herself up and climbing along Jens’s sternum looking defiantly into Jen’s colossal face.

            “Who is this little bitch Jon? What the hell is happening?” Jen said. She was slowly taking conscience of her situation. She was laying naked in her bed tightly strapped and there were dozens of tiny people crawling all about her and on her, exploring, poking, snooping all of her body like kids in an amusement park. She could feel their little feet all over her and it made her a a little uncorortable.

            “This is Debbie, and her friends from the Laurie’s gentle giantess home for shrunken people. I said walking up to her face, conciopus of staying away from her mouth’s reach, “they are here to hear my case and judge you for what you have done to me all these months”

            “Yeah, unlike giantess bithches like yourself, we are fair and give a trial to everyone” threw in Debbie, “From what Jon tells me you have been a particularly nasty bitch!”

            “His lying!” said jen tugging constantly at her bondage testing its strength “I have only been good to him, given him food and shelter… right Jon!” she looked at me in a way I felt my legs shaking and my spine shiver.

            “I..I.. don’t think so Jenny sweetie!” I managed to say at last “You will have your trial, and much to my distaste, I will have some of your little video tapes to show these good folk what you have been up to this past year.

            Laurie, who until now had been in the kitchen preparing lunch came in with a smile.

            “Hey there! Good morning! Jen right?” she greeted her

            “Who the hell are you? You’re the one helping these crazy elves! I’ll get you thrown in jail for this!” spat Jen again sending us to our feet on her hest.

            “That’s what they all say!” Laurie said dismissively as she turned on the TV and the camcorder.

           We then procedded to watch the evidence, although it was really shamefull to see myself being tortured over an over, it did feel good to have someone aknowledge what I had been going through. The whole community was very supportive, since many of them had gone through similar episodes.

            After a brief discussion, and Jen not having anything to say in her defence she was found guilty unanimously.

            “Now what?” Said Jen, “are you all midgets going to tickle me to death? Just get out of here and let me go. I am tired and I swear I won’t press any charges, you can keep that little shit Jon for your little twerp collection!”

            “Oh we know you won’t press any charges..” said Debbi standing on Jen’s chest, “there is no police department whre you are going!”

            Jen then turned to see Laurie pull a seringe with blue glowing fluid and neatly injected her on the arm.

            “What was that? Are you poisoning me?” Asked Jen with a twinge of fear in her voice.

            “No Jennifer, just a little something I kept from an old job I had…” Said Laurie as she stood back and produced a flashlight-like object from her purse.

            With a few flashes of the gadget Jen shrunk right before our eyes. In a few seconds she was about our size, I walked over the bed up to where she was and stood above her waiting for her to realize what was going on.

            I must admit I felt sheer joy when she looked up to me and her little eyes widened in terror. She tried got up and stood no higher than my chin, as it used to be. She began running away from us only to run into Laurie’s hand and land flat on her ass. I laughed and walked over to her pulling her up to her feet with ease.

            “Not so tough now, huh?” I smirked.

            “Here you go Jon, this is how we make our troubles smaller!”  Laurie’s voiced boomed above us, her pale face and bright green eyes hovering above us.

            “I get it!” She yelled her tiny voice, still defiant even at her size “Now you will do to me all the same things I did to you! How creative!”

            “No Jen,” said Debbie standing close to her “that is not what we will do, we are not so cruel as to sink to your level”

            “Then you are not going to torture me?” Jen’s eyes looked at Debbie, me and then at the Laurie’s giant face.

            “No, darling, we’re not” answered Debbie matter-of-factly “But , we do know some one who will be glad to take care of that for us… You see, the internet is full of would be giants and giantesses, just dying to have a little slave girl to enact their sordid desires..”   

            Jen looked at us, not knowing exactly what was going on and let out a small yelp as Laurie picked her up between her fingers.

            “Jon, stop them! What are they going to do to me?” She yelled as the giantess reached for a small box conditioned for transporting tiny humans.

            “They already sold you on eBay last night, darling!” I yelled as I waved good bye to her. “You sold pretty good, being a local celebrity an all! Within 24 hours you will be with your new owner, someone not quite as nice as Laurie though! Hopefully someone just as bad as yourself!”

            Jen cried and screamed and kicked and punched at Laurie’s immovable fingers as she was placed in the box and sealed in. We could still hear her begging us to let her out.

            “Come on Jen, you’re a big girl, don’t cry like that, you’ll have new home soon” said Laurie in an ironic but soothing voice, and with that, our gentle giantess picked Debbie me up in her hand and brought us to her smiling face.

            “Ok, lets go home and celebrate our newest member to the clan!” She said and then gave us a big wet kiss which landed us toppled us on our asses. We laughed as Laurie placed us on her shoulders allowing us to ride with her while the rest of the clan got back into the box they had come in.

            For the first time in a year I left Jennifer’s apartment. The sun was shining beautifully under the red canopy of Laurie’s hair. I couldn’t wait to start my new life with the clan. On the way out, Laurie let me bang on Jen’s box and say goodbye to her before she mailed her off.

        "bye, bye Jen! I can't wait to my consumer reviews from eBay!" I managed to yell before Laurie cassually dropped her into the mailbox. From the inside I thought I still heard a final scream of pure female rage, or maybe it was just my imagination...