- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay on this next to last chapter, its been a busy week!

            Vaginas take on a whole different look when you’re two inches tall. Before I became this miniature version of myself, I used to see them as mysterious, elusive creatures, shy to the eyes of men seeking the warm pleasures they hid. Now, however, standing before Jennifer’s giant pussy, it seemed to me more like a waiting predator, some sort of fleshy, carnivorous plant laying in wait for some tiny prey to be lured into it and devoured.

            I walked on uneasily, both afraid to get too close to her but at the same time not wanting to upset her by disobeying her.

            “Come close buddy, it won’t byte you! I’m pretty sure you fantasized about getting into my panties more than a few times when you were normal size... You think I couldn’t see the look in your eyes then?” laughed Jennifer as she saw the fear in my hesitation.

            Until now I had been naked for over 5 months. She had seen me, touched me, and even savored my whole body to her whim so far  with me having absolutely no say in it. On the other hand, I had seldom seen her naked. There was that one disturbing encounter with her breasts and maybe two or three times she had changed in front of me but never enough time to fully appreciate her body up close.

            I had of course fantasized about her. Who at my size and with so much time spent locked up in a hamster cage not think of what it would be like to be engulfed into my giant keepers vulva, used like a toy for her pleasure… It was both a yearning and a nightmare to think of that possibility; an odd combination I admit.

            However here I was now, confronted by naked sex, with apparent freedom to explore it at will. I looked up and saw her taking her top off so that we were both completely naked. Her mountainous brown breasts, crowned by dark erect nipples plopped readily into my view and the though of being with a hot, aroused giantess caused a rush of adrenaline to course my body.

            With her dark eyes watching me from high above I got close enough to touch her fleshy outer lips, each one probably more than twice my body weight. They felt fleshy and thick to my touch; they were crowned by a dense shrubbery of half-trimmed black pubic hair and emanated the spicy smell of girl sex that drove me crazy.

            “Well, do something, give me some pleasure little bitch!” she commanded with a teasing smile.

            Not knowing where to start pleasuring a forty story woman I began to rub my whole body against the enormous crevice, sinking my arms into its fleshy folds in hopes that she would actually feel something. Giggles and small moans of pleasure indicated me I was not doing such a bad job. I further confirmed this as oily fluids started emanating from her body and I felt her lips swell with warm blood. In a few minutes her whole vagina had bloomed like a carnivorous flower, revealing soft pink flesh quivering around a now very visible orifice into her body.

            I kept up my whole-body stimulation effort as best as I could, my body now drenched in her juices. Then I felt the gentle but irresistible pressure of one of her fingers in my back as she took control of my little masturbation operation. Her finger pressed me against her inner labia, rubbing me against them. I felt her heaving and her rubbing becoming a bit more violent.

            At this point I was being roughed up and I tried to resist her, but I doubt she even noticed my puny efforts to escape the slimy punishment I was receiving. Her fluids now covered me and made it difficult to breathe which made me more desperate. At that point she stopped (thankfully), and dropped me unceremoniously before her hungry pussy and I heard her voice above me.

            “I want to see you play with my clit” her voice announced from above “Climb over and pleasure me”

            Her clitoris must have been a good four meters above me. As I saw I would probably not get any help, is started climbing by taking hold of her pubic hair. Her hair was strong and wiry in my hands, although at first I was afraid to pull on it and anger her; I soon realized my weight was not even tickling her. It was a hard climb, but I would rather be climbing than being rubbed into her pussy again.

            As I climbed over the small cliff of her pelvis I could see her smiling above me. She of course could help me climb on to her, but she loved to see me toil with these types of humiliating tasks.

            It is funny, at my size, especially when I was close to her body, I sometimes lost perspective and began thinking of her more as a place than a person. She was so huge, this hairy wall, the oozing cavern bellow me, her towering legs, her fearsome digestive system, her distant smiling face seemed all disconnected at times, it was hard to think she was all around me controlling my whole world. She was like a huge, living, awesome, beautiful and terrifying place, all controlled with a volatile conscience which I did not want to anger. Living like this can really screw you up!

            I finally reached the more horizontal part of her pelvis and proceeded to crawl through her dense pubic hair searching for her clit (Yes, even at this size its sometimes hard to find).

            “Watch out” she smiled above me “don’t want the get lost in that jungle buddy!”

            I finally reached the upper part of her vagina and felt the fleshy sheath of her clitoris. Kneeling over it I began to massage the rubbery flesh.

            “Hmmm! That’s more like it! Rub it harder Jon! Make me feel something!”

            I started rubbing with all my strength feeling as the head of her clit emerged from its coverings. I t must have been the size of a tennis ball, and as I massaged its shaft I could not help feeling a bit emasculated to realize her clit way bigger than my dick, probably about the size of my fore arm, and there I was giving her a hand job with all my might.

            “That’s it little bitch ride it hard!” she teased giving me a slight fick of her fingers which almost knocked me out.

            Jennifer lay back to enjoy my hard work, occasionally demanding me to rub harder or to lick her. Tired as I was I kept on rubbing feeling her whole pelvis begin to gently rock back and forth as she got more aroused.

            “Oh Jonnie you’re so pathetic! Is that the best you can do? I think I’m going to have to take over now…”

            Then I saw her huge fingers come besides me to aid in stimulation, I could see them easily disappearing into her pussy below me. Soon after that I felt her other two fingers clutch me and rise me far above her body. She was quite a spectacle to see from above, lying on her back fingering herself eyes half closed as she looked at me.

            The vista lasted only a while though as I felt myself lowered quickly towards her face as half-parted lips greeted me.

            She placed me in her mouth and closed her lips on my chest. From there I could se her whole body as she masturbated herself, her glorious breasts heaving with her breath, a thin film of sweat covering her chest and belly, her fingers reaching in and pleasuring her between  the rising and falling of her monumental legs. I was so exited but at the same time confused as I felt her mouth sucking on my lower body.

            Beneath the softness of her lips I could feel her tongue savoring me, and the powerful vacuum created when she sucked my body like a lollipop. But, more disturbing was the sharp edges of her front teeth occasionally rubbing against my stomach and back.

            “Hmm, you taste so good!” Her voice surrounded me as she held me gently between her teeth, “I could just eat you right now when I come! Or I could byte you in two…would you like me to do that?”

            “No Jen! I certainly would not like that, please don’t do it!” I screamed with all the honesty in the world. I half turned to just to feel the hot breath from her nostrils burn me. I tried to push against her soft lips but she held me fast.

            “Try to get away Jonnie, if you can get away from me I promise I won’t snip you in two when I come!” she said.

I struggled uselessly but her lips and teeth held me too firmly. All my strength could not beat the power of her rosy lips.

            Then I felt her teeth slightly tighten their grip, granite razors squeezing my abdomen. I panicked and kicked and squirmed as hard as I could pushing against her with all my might. As a reaction the lips around me loosened as she smiled with pleasure and giggled at my antics.

            “I think I’m about to come Jonnie! I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist clenching my teeth on you!” Below me her fingers did their vigorous work, her whole body was beginning to convulse with a cataclysmic orgasm. Her tongue shamelessly savored my lower body (which for some reason was still exited about being held there!) and her teeth kept slowly pressuring me, blood started to drip from my abdomen as they sank into my flesh.

            “Jen please let me go!” I screamed.

            “Beg me Jonnie, beg me not to byte your little body in two” her mouth voiced dreamily around me.

            I then proceeded to beg, with no trace of dignity left, like no man has begged before since the days of the Spanish inquisition.

            The she released. I fell into her mouth where I was tossed and sucked violently by her tongue as moans of pleasure vibrated all around me. She was savoring me like a morsel as she reached orgasm. After the main earthquake and several replicas there was silence and I lay there in her mouth hoping it was over.

            After a while Jennifer opened her mouth a pair of fingers carelessly plucked me out and held me in front of her face, no serene after orgasm.

            “That was great Jonnie!” she said dreamily “lets do it again sometime soon!”

            With that she closed her eyes and fell asleep caging me in her hand.  As she slept I  inspected my wounds, nothing serious, fortunately, just some cuts from her teeth but nothing deep.

            Laying her in her half-clenched fist I realized this ordeal had had its reward for me as well. It was the first time in months that she had not locked me up in the hamster cage before going to sleep. I saw my chance, this the moment I had been waiting for, the beginning of my journey to freedom…