- Text Size +

A hard day's work.

“Damn you’re Big!” I protested as I sat back to take a break from my labors. The sun was beating down on me hard, her skin was almost hot enough to burn and I was covered in a sloppy mix of sunscreen and Jenn’s salty sweat. I stood on her topless chest as she lay on her back reading a book.  I had been entrusted with the noble task of spreading  gallons of sunscreen over her entire torso. At her request, I had started with the most tender parts, her nipples and breasts seldom saw sunlight so these she didn’t want them burned.

 Walking around the resilient, oil and sweat-coated skin of her boobs was difficult, like working over giant slippery water gallons. The task was made harder by the fact I kept sliding of onto her belly every five minutes  and had to go through the perilous climb back to the top.

Jennifer ignored  my plea and turned a page in her book high above me. I didn’t know if she was glancing at  me from behind her shades, so I went back to my job.

 After she caught me snooping around under her top a few days ago she had decided I had too much  free time on my hands and that I should start earning my keep around the apartment. It was hard to find out chores I could do for her. I could not take out the garbage, clean the apartment, wash the dishes, and there was only so much change I could retrieve while spelunking inside her couch. However one sunny Saturday morning she awoke me with a earthshaking nudge to my shoebox bed.

-“Wake up buddy, you’ve got work to do!” she said as I tried to focus on her face hovering above me.

                Sure enough after a bit of breakfast she changed into her bikini and took me out to the porch. There she placed me on her chest  as she laid back on a back beach chair and squirted a ton of sunscreen on me, temporarily cutting my breath away. She waited patiently as I struggled to free myself from the oily mess smiling at me casually.

                -“Ok, start spreading it!” She commanded as she removed her top revealing the beautiful mounds of her breasts under the clear blue sky above. I did not really like the fact that I was not being asked to help out, it seemed more like an order,  but hell, I was getting bored of just sitting around and who hasn’t dreamed of having a such a job?

                As I sat down on her breast bone I still saw the task ahead of me. All her belly was still unserviced and my muscles were already aching. Try spreading suntan lotion with your bare hands over half a foot ball field, one that breathes and shakes like an earthquake you accidentally tickle it, and you’ll get an idea of the situation I was in.

                “Come on!” I heard her voice say impatiently glancing over under her book “I’ll get  a sun-burn in my tummy  if you don’t hurry up”

                “Give me a break!” I yelled back “I’m tired and thirsty! How about a drink of water”

                She had a bottle of water with her which was obviously too large for my to handle. And she didn’t want me swimming around in her water filling it with sun lotion, so she poured a few drops into her belly button and smiled at me before returning to her reading.

                I said nothing and walked from her chest to her belly towards my little oasis. There I bent down on all fours and drank from her navel . The water was salty as it mixed with the sewat from her skin, but I was so thirsty I didn’t complain. Then I returned to my task.

                A long while after I had smeared all the parts of her body I could reach she finished the job oiling her  thighs and legs as I watched in awe and a little bit of frustration at the ease with which she finished the job that would have taken me all day. She could have easily spared me the trouble and done the whole job herself in a few minutes. I guess she got her kicks out of having a tiny man working his ass off over her body.

                I rested for a while on her belly, admiring the beauty of her glistening brown skin. My satisfaction however was short lived as she stirred under my feet and strong fingers picked me up. There were a series of nauseating motions and a bit of disorientation, and then I found myself dropped onto another ample valley of (to my disappointment) dry skin.

                “Now do my back” I herd her sweet, commanding voice.

                I took note of my surroundings, I was sitting in the depression in the center of her lower back. Behind me the two hills of her rounded ass rose sharply from her back. In front of me smoother slope of rippling muscles rose gently as her waist expanded into her lovely back, the top of which was partially covered with the flow of her sleek black hair. Propping her head on her palms, she returned to her book. A lovely sight in deed but my heart sank at the herculean task ahead of me

                “You can start with my shoulders” She said as I saw her pour another ton of lotion which oozed down her spine.

I worked my way about her back. The geography of it was so much different than her belly and chest. Here I could clearly feel the tensing and relaxing of her muscles just under the skin. The feel was more rubbery and I could easily tell apart the different muscle groups of her anatomy. The feel of her back’s strength under me gave me a good hard-on all the while I was working.

                “ Damn your ass is big!” I protested an hour later as I lay on all fours polishing her left but cheek. I was exhausted and the sight of that gorgeous, but gigantic ass was simply frustrating. This time my complaint did not go unnoticed.

                “Hey! Watch it! I have been exercising my but too much for a little bug like you to start taking shit about it!” Her voice echoed in the distance. In punishment she twitched her buttocks making the resilient surface beneath my feet momentarily turn rock hard and causing me to tumble down to the crease between her butt-cheeks. As I recovered another contraction of her butt squeezed me in, trapping my legs between the two hills.

                “Hey stop it!” I yelped “You’re hurting me! You’re going to break my legs!” I slapped vainly on her buttocks to emphasize my distress and she relaxed them a bit, although not enough to release me.

                She turned a bit to look at me, trapped in the crack of her but and laughed  “Look buddy I want you to learn you are in no position to  make comments about my butt unless they are complements, understood?”

                “Yeah, yeah! I won’t say anything again, I was only kidding!” I yelled over to her, “Now let me go, please!”

                “No, first you apologize to my lovely ass and kiss it!” She said in a teasing voice.

                “What..? “ I began but sudden contraction of her buttocks interrupted me and caused my body to sink waist deep into her crack.

                “Kiss it!” she said laughing with amusement at the sight of me.

                The pressure was too much and I was afraid she would fracture my legs so I bent over and kissed her bottom, “there, I kissed it , now please let me go!”

                “No, I was really hurt by your comment” she replied  with a smile “I want you to lick my butt and tell me how beautiful and delicate it is or I will squeeze the life out of you with it!”

                I was very scared at her proposition. I was not sure where her playing around ended and where my end began so I licked her but obediently and told her how gorgeous and magnificent it was.

                “That’s better!” she said relaxing her muscles laughing, “And just to make sure you learn…”

                She body let out a thunderous, noxious gas that leaked from her inside to torment me as I remained suck in her butt. She held me there until I she judged I had suffered long enough, and finally relaxed her buttocks letting me free.

                “Hey! That was totally uncalled for!” I said “you were hurting me, you could have easily broken  my legs! And the farting part. That was just plain humiliating!” I said  as I crawled away from the crack of doom, “Please don’t play like that you don’t know your own strength, you could have killed me!”

                “Don’t worry, I have perfect control of my butt! I knew I wasn’t going to hurt you! Well anyway, I see you are still walking. I have other chores for you!”she said laughing it off unless you want me to ‘discipline’ you some more!”