- Text Size +

Nick´s life was, again, turned. Changed, and not a change he wanted.

Maddy fed him with her milk one day, another day it was Rachel, and all the time, he was just a, there´s no other way to put it, a tit sucker. Drinking from the tit of them, and more than once a day.

In the morning, one of them gave him “breakfast”, and after work, he had “dinner”. Their tits produce enough milk to keep him full enough to skip lunch. This was… not quite what he had in mind. But, it is what it is.

 

He only allows it because, number one, they are doing this… from the heart? They certainly like doing this, and they are taking care of him so… this is his way to say… “thank you”? And number two, he gets to leer at her titanic, soft, round breasts.

They are enormous, majestic, monumental! Massive tits. And he gets to touch them every single day! Even if that´s intended to be some sort of… feeding session, he gets to see both women taking their tops off.

Both, Maddy and Rachel, looming like giants, their thick, fleshy bodies, thicker than ever. They just take him to a private room, just the two of them and… start losing their tops.

They remove their shirts, or unbutton their blouses. And then, then it´s the turn of the bra. Their titanic bras, he can´t even remember the cup they are. Is it G? H? I? They hold a pair of the biggest tits he´s ever seen. Even now, he´s unsure who´s boobs are bigger.

They undo their enormous bras, put them on the side and, they drive him into their bare, soft bosom. It was always something that amazed Nick. Standing, well laying, before their humongous rack. And to know that he was about to put his lips on the engorged, hard nipples. The fact that they were already dripping, it didn´t mattered that much. The heat of the moment got him elated.

Sometimes he even forgot he was sucking and drinking milk straight from their tits, he knew he was there, but he was only thinking on the soft enormity of their breasts.

 

To him, it was like a huge mound of flesh. A soft, aromatic and sensuous mound. Their tits were absolutely colossal, and getting a chance to touch them, that was heavenly.

Even worth drinking down more milk he could take. Sometimes he even felt so bloated he couldn´t walk. But in the end, he knew he´ll take it. Soon, all that milk will be digested.

And when he´s “empty” again, another pair of tits will come. The only problem, he will be filled up again.

 

His life had changed, a lot. Right now, his main duty, the only thing he does is… drinking milk.

Both, Maddy and Rachel take care of everything around the house, and at work, well, he´s just… there. Struggling with a full stomach, while he´s sitting on Rachel´s massive lap.

And she doesn´t seem to mind, she´s just holding him there, while he sometimes sleeps, or sometimes he´s just there listening to her words. Listening to her taking decisions, working on new projects, planning things.

He´s more like… moral support by now. And this is concerning. He´s not doing a thing, and it´s been a while since he was handed a paycheck. Rachel said she´ll take care of it. He´s wondering, is he still getting paid? Does he still receive a payment for the, practically, nothing he does?

His main purpose now seems to drink milk, sleep and… exist? Pay some company to his boss and his girlfriend? Just that?

 

He´s concerned because, today, Sunday, as both women take care of cleaning, he´s just sitting at the couch. Just sitting there, wasting his time. He could clean. He could, maybe, dust? Mop? Pick up the trash?

Both Maddy and Rachel refused to give him something to do. Why? They can´t possibly think he´s too fragile, right?

He´s gone through that already, he knows they are not underestimating him. But they are acting a bit… overprotective. Each in their own personal way.

 

Whenever he asked, Rachel said: “Aww, don´t worry about that, honey, let me take care of it. I don´t mind…”

And Maddy was a bit more like: “No. I won´t risk you getting hurt. Things are now too big for you, you know.”

Rachel was sometimes sweeter, and Maddy a bit more… stern. But that wasn´t every day. There were times when Maddy was really sweet. Very attentive, and sooo tender.

 

His life had made a turn, and in a direction he didn´t chose. He tried to speak up, but it didn´t work that well. They seem to be upset every time he tries to recover some of his independency. Their answer always felt like: “Your only duty is to let us take care of you. Don´t worry about the rest, ok?”

But he´s worried. What is his purpose in life if he´s just… there. If he´s just laying there, doing nothing for himself, having no responsibility at all.

After a time, he came up with an answer, he´s not just there, doing nothing, he´s there, doing what Rachel and Maddy want him to do. The “nothing” he´s doing, is exactly what both women want him to do. As if his job was to rest.

This felt like a vacation, at first, he didn’t mind that much. But now, he´s wondering, how long? For how long will he be there, just sucking milk from them. He needs a purpose. Or at least a chore around the house.

 

While Nick had these thoughts, alone. Both women had their own thoughts…

 

Things have changed a little on Rachel´s house, for starters, Maddy and her are taking care of things as if they were some sort of… team. Both with the very same purpose. Pamper Nick. And he seems to accept his new life.

However, there´s a few things each woman can´t help but to wonder. Starting with Rachel…

 

She´s worked her way, starting from only being “the boss” to become a little more, and recently, “Mommy Rachel”, he really doesn´t call her that way as much as she´d want to. But maybe soon, he´ll know better.

As she´s at the laundry room, taking care of the sheets, she´s wondering… how much does he love her now?

 

Rachel´s sitting there, on her voluptuous body. Working out has really helped her to burn out the excess of fat. Right now, her body´s mostly made up of firm, sensuous flesh.

Standing at 5´11”, and pulling up a solid 200-pound weight, she´s become much more matronal looking. Her wide hips, her thick thighs, and those massive knockers of hers.

Her waist has narrowed, making her wide hips and butt look wider, fleshier, more sensuous. And her boobs, they are still as big as they were. Sensuous mounds of flesh that bounce sexily with her every step.

 

Currently, that thick lady is sitting there, wondering…

“Does he love me? I mean, he can´t love me as much as I love him, but… am I his… favorite mommy?” Both Maddy and Rachel have different roles, on top of the main role they want. Maddy´s his girlfriend, meanwhile, Rachel´s his boss.

However, their maternal instincts are not quite the same. Rachel´s a bit… sweeter, to the point where she likes to spoil the guy. She´s caring, attentive and supportive.

Her main question, as always, is… Is she his favorite mommy? Is her new role played in the best way? Or, this could be resumed as, does she make a better mommy than Maddy?

 

On the other side of the house, back at the garden, Maddy´s watering the plants. And yes, she´s got her own ideas of this. Starting with…

“Rachel´s way too soft. I mean, why does she have to speak with that overly-sweet tone to him?” Maddy´s not quite that sweet anymore.

Yes, she loves him, yes, she´s attentive. But, her sweet self has turned a bit… off. Right now, whenever the three of them are together, she can´t help but to have some mildly bitter feelings on the way Rachel acts around him. All hugs and kisses, she gets tired.

 

Mostly because it should be her, and just her, the one who does that. How is Maddy supposed to be sweet when she can´t stand another woman being sweet to her boyfriend? This is not fair!

Maddy´s the one who has always been there for him. She´s the one who´s taken the most care of him. She only leaves him with that woman for a few days while she works on a promotion and then… she´s stuck to him like glue?

Well, if someone´s stuck to someone else, it would be him to her. Still, that doesn´t change a thing.

 

And, as part of this “competition”, Maddy´s body changed. She grew a few inches just recently. Making her as tall as Rachel. 5´11”. And she also thickened a bit. Going all the way up to an impressive, matronal and voluptuous 193-pounds. That´s right, she´s lighter than Rachel, but not in the boob-department.

Maddy´s waist is slimmer, thinner, making her body much more sensuous. With a hourglass figure; having some impossible curves. With her wide hips sticking out, round, fleshy, a dream come true.

 

She knows Nick finds her attractive, but why can´t that drive him into her arms and her arms alone? Maddy´s literally sharing Nick, and she doesn´t like it.

She knows this is selfish, but things shouldn´t be this way!

 

Still, both women were aware of this and they had already made a deal. One Maddy didn´t felt so comfortable with. To be “co-mommies” to him.

And that´s working… kind of. Deep down, they know they are still trying to know who he loves the most. Who´s the #1 mommy. Even if they both are, one should be better at it.

But so far, Nick hasn´t showed any signs of who that woman is.

 

They ignore that, currently, all he wants is a normal life. Without having to be carried around by these two giantesses. Sometimes they are just suffocating him.

He would like to wander down the streets, just walking on a random street, getting into a random store and buy some random stuff. But those days are gone. Now, if he wants to go somewhere, it should be together with either Rachel or Maddy.

He feels like he´s losing his independency. That his life is not up to him anymore. That at any moment, both women will start taking more and more decisions for him. Until he´s no longer able to decide what to do, where to go, or even how to feel.

This is an alien feeling that´s been growing on him recently. They are both lovely, and caring, but… may they be too much into it to notice they are taking over his life?

 

None of them want that, they don´t intend to drain him and just have this empty-brained zombie following their orders. But, sometimes, it´s easier to take control and kind of force him to play their game.

Deep down, they are all scared this won´t work anymore. That one day, one of them will try take over, or break this thing they have all built up.

No one´s planning to make a more, but they can´t help but to think if someone will make one. If someone will be bold enough to speak up and try to change the way things are.

 

So far, Nick´s the one who perceives the most. In a way. He´s the one who spends the most time with both women. And when the three of them are together, he can tell things are not working out that well…

For starters, he knows Rachel´s attitude is in order to project an image of shelter, safety, love. She´s sweet all the time, positive, tender. Giving the clear idea that, if there´s any problem, or if he needs someone, she´ll be there for him.

She wants him to run into her arms for protection, for shelter. And that´s not bad, but… that was not his plan.

 

Speaking of Maddy. She was so sweet before, not excessively sweet like Rachel. But now, he can perceive something´s bothering her. And that something´s Rachel.

Every time she has to “hand” Nick over, Maddy´s face draws that rigid, fake smile she always pulls whenever the inevitable happens. Whenever something she doesn´t like takes place. Whenever he has to give something she doesn´t want to.

This is, in a way, making Maddy bitter. And when she´s feeling bitter, well, her temper´s not quite the best… She tends to be moody. A bit… tense.

 

Days went on, he decided not to say a thing and just play by their rules. All the while, things remained. Now, he just wanders around the house, hoping he´ll find something to do.

Even checking on his social´s, or memes on his phone, that´s boring. It´s just the same. The most exciting thing now are his meals. And the second best could be watching TV with them.

 

Sitting between the two titanic women. Both looming high above, with their luscious bodies. At least that aspect of his life hasn´t changed. He can still look up at some beautiful ladies. But that´s not it.

He can feel how both women try to pull him closer to them. How they are quietly, silently taking him. Claiming him as theirs, even if it´s just for a few seconds.

While at the couch, whenever he´s pulled into Rachel´s soft side, Maddy immediately notices.

With the corner of her eye, she can tell Rachel´s kind of “claiming” him as hers. So, she does the same. She pulls him by the shoulder, gently, tenderly, and rests his head on her soft body.

 

He just lets it happen, where else could he be? What else could he do? At least they don´t talk pests about the other, trying to convince him to chose one of them. As if they were trying to make the other one look bad in order to persuade Nick.

But this isn´t good. There´s some tension between them.

 

Nick wonders, can he break that? Can he change the way things are?

This is not something that can be resolved escaping and showing them what they´ll lose. He needs to teach them a different lesson. But what?

What can he do in order to make them see they are being silly? That this is not the way things are supposed to be.

His life has changed, he´s not even sure what´s happening, but he´s certain on one thing. This isn´t working.

Should he get a clone? Duplicate himself? Get a Nick-2 so that both women are happy? Things are working fine with this “schedule” they have. But something´s just not right.

 

Maybe they should fuse into a single woman. Making things easier.

“Haha, sure…” he thought, picturing an eight-foot-tall amazon, with the traits of both women. Both their voices combined into one,

She´d be towering, voluptuous, ad she´d be the perfect combination between them. But that´s not possible. It´s not like he can wish for it and just hope it will happen. No, the boundaries that were set are not quite the right ones. But how can this work?

 

One day, he was just tired, so he decided to speak up. Tell his truth…

“This isn´t working.” He declared, while sitting at the table. Watching both women get dinner before he got his.

“Excuse me? What´s not working, dear?” came Rachel´s sweet voice. Maddy just turned, while still chewing.

“I… THIS. Things are not working well. I´ve tried to play my part but… you… you don´t seem to be happy with this.” Both women blinked in amazement.

They had clearly seen he was not so convinced about this. That he played his part, but there always seemed to be some discomfort in him.

 

“I know…” Said Maddy. Being, not the only one to see, but the first one to agree this was not quite the best way to work things. “I thought we could share but… I´ve never quite… accepted this as something meant for two.” She turned at Rachel.

Rachel was sad, it seems this, what was meant to happen, happened. “I know. Nick´s too special, for both. To have to share´s… not the best.” Rachel added. A bit sad.

“So, what should we do?” Asked Maddy. She was ready to pack things and leave, but with that, she´ll be taking Nick with her.

Rachel didn´t wanted that to happen. She would like it if Nick could stay, but that´s unlikely.

 

For a moment, no one said a word. But it was then when Nick decided to speak.

“Well… I… I think the problem is that you´re not quite happy with this decision. I can, I´d love it if this could work.” He was in boobie-land twice a day, he didn´t mind that. “But you… you´re kind of… competing with each other. And that´s makes it clear that, you´re not happy with this.”

 

What to do? Flip a coin and see who gets to stay with him? Take turns? Make him live with one of them for a week, and then he´ll go back with the other? All that IF they decide to share. What if they don´t?

If they make him decide, will he choose Rachel? because she´s sweeter? Or Maddy? Because she´s the one he should truly love?

Choosing will meant breaking the other´s heart. And that won´t make Nick happy. At first, this seemed like a good idea. After all, they were the ones who proposed this. He thought they were happy about it.

 

What seemed to be a perfect plan to make everyone happy, it was not satisfying everyone as it should. It´s been over a month now, and nor, Rachel or Maddy, seem to be completely satisfied.

Both women knew this wasn´t the best decision, but if it was not this one, then what? What to do?

 

Their plan had flaws, flaws that could no longer be ignored. What will happen now? What will be the next step for their situation? If there´s a decision that needs to be made, should they let Nick decide?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The last chapter´s already available at my patreon, and it will be posted here next month ;D


Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234