- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story continues with the conclusion of the trip out and more fun and games at night.

Alexis got in her car and pulled me back out and asked “Starting to feel that humiliation I felt yet?  Trust me this isn’t even close to what I felt.  However I did promise you one more stop.  Let’s go see what we can find for you at the toy store.”   She started driving and told me “I found this place online that’s near the campus that specialized in doll houses and accessories.  I’m sure we’ll find something there for you.”      She drove for a while until she reached the place and parked.  When she went in you here a bell ring on the door making you think this is a small specialty shop.   I heard a female voice ask her if she needs help and Alexis replied “I’m looking for forks and spoons for a four inch man.”  The salesgirl is confused by the statement and answered “I don’t think I ever heard someone ask for something quite like that.  Usually these items are sold by the scale you request.”  Alexis thought for a minute and took out her phone and tapping for a moment and finally says “OK, I guess it would be 1:18 scale.”  The salesgirl shakes her head and said “Generally we don’t get a lot of small items in that scale.  We do have doll houses and furniture at 1:18 scale if you are interested in those items.  We do have a nice set for four with a dish, bowl, knife, fork and spoon at 1:12 scale if that might work for you.”  They walked back to a display counter and she showed Alexis a set of dishes and utensils asking “What do you think of these?”   

Alexis pulled out the necklace and slid it open removing me and placing me on the counter next to the tiny utensils.  “Do you think you could handle these, squirt?” she asked.  I looked them over and they appeared a bit big.  The sppon was like an 11” serving spoon but it was better than nothing.  “I think this could work.” I told her.  Meanwhile the salesgirl was shell shocked at the sight of me.  “What is that?  He looks so human and he talks.” she asked stuttering a bit.  Alexis laughed and said “He’s my little bitty boy toy.  Pretty cool huh.  We’ll take this set but what else do you have?“  The girl couldn’t stop staring at me.  She’s was pretty, maybe 21 years old at most, she’s got a petite build with long straight brown head with a girl next door look. 

The sales girls responded “We have some dollhouses you might like.”  They walked over to a few doll houses that were on display.  Most of them had a wall removed to give full access but one was completely enclosed.  “How does this work?” Alexis asked the salesgirl and she responded “This model is nice if you have to move it around a lot.”  She opened two latches and the walls parted exposing the inside.  “When you are done using it, you can close it and put it away in a closet.  “Would you like your own little house, cutie?” Alexis asked me in a patronizing tone.  She sets me down inside the house in the second floor bedroom and said “Night, night” while closing the doors and sealing me inside.  “How is it in there?” she asked while she opens it back up.  “Pretty dark and cramped” I respond.  She picked me back up and asked the salesgirl “How about clothes.  What do you have?  Any GI Joe stuff that might fit him?”  The salesgirl respond “Most doll clothes only go down to a 1:12 scale.  Those little GI Joe dolls have the clothes painted on and we don’t sell that here.”  She paused for a moment and said “Can I look at him closer?  There may be some special order items available.”

Alexis answered “Sure” and the girls hand came at me gently enclosing her fingers around my body and lifting me up.    “He’s so perfect.  A perfect little doll.” She said and she examines my in the palm of her hand touching me with her finger tip.  She looks up to Alexis and says “My manager is in the back.  Maybe she has some ideas for clothes if I can take him back to show her.”  Alexis is a little suspicious but said “OK but be careful with him and don’t be too long.”

The girl carried me to a backroom where the manager was sitting at a small desk doing some bookkeeping.  She looks to be about forty with blond hair and blue eyes that is quite attractive for her age.  The salesgirl said “Mom, you aren’t going to believe what this woman brought in store.” and she held me out in the palm of her hand to show the older woman.  The woman picked me out of her hand and gave me a squeeze between her fingers.  “Ow” I yelled “Not so hard.”    She laid me out on top of the desk and used a lighted magnifying glass to look at me.  First my front and then turned me over to examine me backside.  She flipped me back over and tickled me causing me to laugh.  Then stroke my  cock watching it rise.  She smiled and picked me back up.  “Does she want to sell him?” she asked the salesgirl who you now realize is her daughter.  “No, she looking to buy him clothes.” She responded.

The woman stood up with you still in her hand and went out to the store front to see Alexis with her daughter in tow.  “Hello miss.” She said to Alexis “This little man is very unique.  I’d like to make you an offer to buy him, say $250.”  Alexis looked a bit bothered “He’s very special to me.  We have a history and I’m his guardian.”  The woman looks down at me and back to Alexis trying to figure out what she meant and responds “How about $500?  He could model our dollhouses.”  Alexis was now annoyed and said “I’ll just take him and this item and go.”  The woman looked at her in the eyes and says “$2000.”   Alexis gulps at the offer but says “No, I can’t do that.”  

The manager then told her “Tell you what, I have an idea.  You could leave him here every Tuesday to Saturday when we are open.  I’ll pay you his salary of $200 a week under the table and you can take him home every Sunday and Monday.  This way he’ll be working instead of sitting around all week.”  Alexis thought for a moment and said “That’s a very nice offer but I need to think about it.”  She put her hand out for the manager to hand you back which she did reluctantly.”    The manager added “I know a woman that makes custom doll clothes.  I can call to see what she can do for his size.  Just give me your name and number and I’ll let you know.” 

The sales girl asked if she can say good bye to you and Alexis handed me over while she gives the manager her name and number and paid for the set of dishes and utensils.  The girls held me up to her face and whispers “I wish you were my little boy toy.  I keep you in beautiful dollhouse with the nicest furniture and treat you much better that that bitch.” followed by giving me a kiss across the face.  Alexis took me back and dropped me back in the rope basket and I found myself wedged against her breasts again.  The manager told Alexis as we were leaving “Don’t forget my offer too.  We can talk it over.” 

Alexis got back out to the car and pulled me out from under her shirt and said, “That girl sure had the hots for you, didn’t she?  What she whisper to you?”  I hesitated and replied “You’re right.  She was telling me she’d pamper me and keep me on the best dollhouse.”  Alexis laughed and said “I bet.  All these women slobbering all over you but you’re all mine.” And she stuffed me back inside her top for the rest of the ride.  On the way home, Alexis stopped at the supermarket to pick up some things but you are grateful that she didn’t pull me out again and show me to anyone else.  

When we got home, she took me out and left me on her coffee table as she did some chores and then made dinner.  She brought me more baby food in the new bowl with the spoon and said “Here’s your favorite, turkey dinner, in your new bowl.”  She flipped on the TV and sat down on the couch eating her dinner too.  She put her bare feet up on the coffee table on each side on me and I can smell them which doesn’t help with my appetite.   I started to move to another part of the table away from her feet and she said “Don’t move.  I want you right there next to me.  Now sit down and finish eating.”  I didn’t want to face another punishment so I sat back down and she slid her feet closer to me so they towered over me on each side.   

After you both finished, she cleansed up and lets me sit for a while without bothering me which I was grateful for but it didn’t last.  She slid off her jeans and dropping them on the floor and I knew trouble was coming my way.  She picked me up and held me in her palm and said “I’ve been so nice to you today, taking you out to lunch and to the store to get you stuff to eat with.  I think you owe me so while I watch my one of favorite Hallmark movies tonight, you are going to work very hard to make me feel good.”  She uses her other hand to pull at the elastic of her panties and dropped me in against her pussy and added “If I don’t think you are trying hard enough, there will be a punishment.”

She went back to watching TV while I busied myself caressing the outside of her pussy trying to make her happy.    Maybe she was thinking if she simply left me down there close to her stimulating her could get her body to produce the pheromones to take control of me again.    To my relief it didn’t happen or I probably would have taken a dive back inside her.

When she finished watching TV, her hand came down and she started to use me to masturbate pushing my face inside and forcible up against her clit.  Just then I heard her phone ring and she says “Damn It” and withdraws her hand to answer it.  It’s a short conversation but when she finishes she reached back in and pulled me out from her panties.  “I have to go in early to work tomorrow to cover for my boss and open the store.” she said out loud before looking down at me.  “You disappointed me again, boy toy” she told me as she carried me back into her bedroom.  “Why didn’t that work?  I could use a couple of mega-orgasms today but you couldn’t do it for me.  What was different from the other times?” she muttered as she stuffed me back in the birdcage.  I was actually glad to be back in familiar surroundings and lay down on the pantie bed that lined the floor of the cage. 

I fell into a deep sleep.  I dreamed that the salesgirl from the toy store had me in one of their dollhouses and the front of the house was covered with a transparent Plexiglas panel that kept me inside.  The dollhouse was sitting on a low counter in the store and I can see around the store and it is empty.  The girl walks to the door and unlocks it and in come a stream of little kids crowding into the store.  A herd of kids see me inside the dollhouse and stare at me and bang on the window to get my attention like I was an animal in the zoo.  The house shakes from them pushing on it and I keep getting knocked over.  I want to call out for the salesgirl but I don’t know her name or where she went.  Suddenly one kid figures out the latch and the big panel swings open exposing me.  A dozen hands invade my space and I scream.  I wake up and realize it is just a dream only it felt so real it’s hard to shake.  I try to go back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and Alexis had brought me more baby food to eat.   She was dressed for work and told me “I’ll be home early but I plan to work out after work and then I have a second date with Meathead from the gym.  Let’s see if we can recreate the last time I went out with him.  Maybe you’ll give me that orgasm after all.” and she left me locked in your cage.

“This sucks” I thought as I sat down in the cage.  It was about mid-morning when I looked up, saw the wooden dowel swing and thought that I should try to climb up there.  I pulled myself up with some effort and eventually was able to sit on the swing.  I sat there for close to an hour satisfied with my accomplishment when Alexis came back from work to change for her workout.  She saw me sitting on the dowel and said “That’s cute maybe you can whistle a tune like a little birdie too.”  She doesn’t have time to do much else and left me alone again as she dressed and left for the gym. 

She came back a little later and took a shower barely paying me an attention.  She brought me my turkey slop to eat and started to get dressed.  It annoyed me that she was going out with this guy again even though she didn’t seem to like him that much.  She left for her date and it didn’t take long for me to start to feel stir crazy in that cage.  I tried doing pull ups on the wooden down but it was too thick for me to get a good grip.  I tried to sleep but I felt too wired.

When she finally got home, I could tell she was drinking again but it wasn’t as bad as last time.  She stood in front of my cage and told me as she got undressed “I’m such a bitch.  I held out on him again.  You know why?”  I gave her a blank stare not knowing what to say.  She smiled and continued “Because I kept thinking about my little man waiting for me in my room ready to give me an ultimate orgasm.”  I watch as she unlatches her bra and let her two gorgeously plump breasts fall in front of you.  “I was thinking maybe tonight we have a little foreplay first like in the old days.”  She opened up the cage and took me in her hand wrapping her fingers around me and carried me over to her bed. 

I wasn’t sure what to expect.  When we dated I was the dominant and controlled the pace of our foreplay but I don’t see how that could happen now.  She wriggled out of her panties and laid down on the bed with me.  She set me astride her breasts while fondling me.  She positioned me so my head was right by her nipple and I held on best I could not to fall.  “Give me some kisses” she told me and I kissed her over and over.  I felt like I had something to prove.  I might be small but I was better than that guy she saw tonight.

She lightly stroked my body with her index as I kissed and hugged her over and over.  After a little while she moved me over to her other breast and I kept working.  She laid back while I worked on her and I wished I was able to do more than one thing like hug her or touch her sensitive areas.  Then suddenly her hand came up and her fingers wrapped around me and lifted me to her face where she blew on me with her warm breathe.  I was mesmerized as her tongue emerged and licked her lips seductively.  The effect was overwhelming but then she brought me closer so the tip of her tongue touched the tip of my erect penis and it was like a shock went through me.    I shook from the feeling but then she did it again and again.  I wanted to grab my penis but the way she was holding me my arms were pinned to my side.  Her tongue came again licking my entire minuscule cock and I screamed. 

She moved me down along her body slowly past her taut stomach and her belly button and set me down at the top of her crotch with her pussy just below me.  I immediately jumped down between her thighs and was face to face with her pretty pussy and it was in prime condition tonight.  I dove at her and stuck my penis as small as is was into her pumping furiously to get some release.  She brought her hand down and spread her pussy’s lips and I slid inside her and she released and let the skin close behind me.

I came at that moment inside her but once I had exhausted myself, I felt I needed start over again and I slid up to her clit and started humping away on it.  Meanwhile she was shaking and yelling and I knew I was having an effect on her.  I felt the urge to want more and I slid back down to her vagina and pushed my way in headfirst.  My finger clawed at the sides as I went as deep as I could using my hands, feet and mouth all at once to stimulate her.   I was back out of control as I kissed and played with her.  I was back as a mad man and couldn’t resist going further with her.  I pushed, stroked and kissed her.  I reached her cervix and kissed and played with it giving her another orgasm.  I wasn’t in control but I felt better than I had for a while.” 

What happened next was blurry.  I must have continued going until I passed out from exhaustion.  I had no idea how much time had passed since we started and from what I could tell from the breathing I could hear Alexis was asleep.   Whatever control she had over me was over and I started to panic.  I was in a tight space, in the dark and no idea how to get out.  I slowly crawled backwards hoping I’m going the right way and get out.  When I get near my exit my feet feel that the way out is blocked.  Alexis was sleeping on her side with her legs together. 

I tried yelling to wake her up but there is no response.  I then tried to stimulate her pussy to wake her up but this only seems to give her some kind of wet dream or at least that’s what I think from her reaction.  I calmed down a bit as I seem to be getting air and she will eventually wake up and let me out.

Chapter End Notes:

As always reviews and comments are greatly appreciated.  Please consider leaving a comment or sending me a private message if you don't want to post .  Thanks.