- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alexis takes me out for a day trip to  humiliate me.  Sorry for the long delay in getting out a new chapter.

Alexis finished getting dressed and came back for me.  She carried me to her pocketbook and dropped me back in the side pocket and zipped it up.  “Time for you to see the big world, tiny” she laughed as she got her car keys and left the apartment.  I had no idea what she had in mind but I was worried if the shower was just the beginning.  After a while she stopped at a store and I could hear her chatting with the clerk.  I realize they must know each other and after a while Alexis said “I need your help finding something very specific.  I have something very rare and I need you to not tell anyone about this.”  I started to worry as I hear the girl respond “Of course.  I understand.  Is it a rare gem?”  The zipper above open and Alexis’ hand came into my space and grabbed me up and said “Oh no.  This is much better.  He’s my ex-boyfriend.” and dropped me on the counter in front of the amazed salesgirl.   “What a cool little doll.  It’s so lifelike” but she stopped when I stood up and said “Whoa, it can move!?! How is that possible?”

“I told you, he’s my ex.  He used to be full size but karma caught up with him.” Alexis said as the girl reached out and probed me with her finger and said “He’s so adorable like a little furless mouse.”  I look up to her and say “Help me.  She’s keeping me a prisoner in her apartment.”  The girl giggled and gave me a poke knocking me down and said “I’m sure you deserve it if this happened to you.”  She turned her attention back to Alexis and said “So how can I help you?”  Alexis picked me up and looked down at me and replied “I want a way to wear him out sometime.  Maybe a necklace or a toe ring.  I don’t know.”  I am surprised by that response and say “You want to what?!?”, but the girl ignored me and said after a moment “Oh, I may have something in the back that might work.” and she walked off for the back room.

When she came back she had a rope necklace that looked a bit bohemian for Alexis.   The clerk said “These are made for holding a crystal” and you see there is an amethyst crystal in a rope basket at the bottom.   The girl slid a bead just above the basket and it opens up allowing her to remove the stone.   Alexis handed me over to her and she slipped me in the basket.    My legs went through the openings dangling below me while the rest of my body was held in the basket.  She slid the bead back in place and held it up for Alexis to see.  Alexis broke out laughing and said “It’s perfect.”  The girl replied “We don’t sell these but a friend of mine gave me a few that she made to see if the manager or any customer might be interested in one.  No one was interested but she told me to keep them just in case.  Here let’s try it on for size.”

Alexis leaned in and she fastened it around her neck.  I dangled from her neck and came to rest on top of her left breast.  Alexis said “One more adjustment moving the necklace inside her top and wedging me suspended between her massive boobs.  “I love it.  How much?” Alexis asked the girl and she replied “No charge.  It’s a gift from me.   Oh, and if you ever need a babysitter for your little man, please call me.”  She wrote a number on a business card and handed it to Alexis.  “Here’s my cell.  Don’t forget.”  Alexis took the card and left the store thanking the girl and telling her that she is at the top of her list if she ever needs a sitter. 

When we get back in the car I yell up to Alexis “OK very funny.  You are right it is humiliating to be little and naked in front of some strange girl and worn like a piece of jewelry.  You win.”  Alexis chuckled “I have more planned for today.  By tomorrow you will be thankful to be staying in that birdcage when I go to work or maybe I can wear you to work tomorrow.”  She started the car and turned up the radio to drown me out while she drove to her next destination.

“You’re going to love this next stop” Alexis told me as she parked her car.  I was hot and sweating being jammed between her breasts and I was sure she thought it was awesome.  I heard her ask for a table for two in the back and I realized she must be stopping for lunch and I doubted I was her dining companion.  She ordered a cocktail from the waitress and looked over the menu when I heard a familiar voice although I couldn’t place it.  “Celebrating Alexis?” the mystery woman asked as she sat down.  “Yes in fact but get a drink first and then I’ll tell you all about It.” she told her as she waved the waitress back over.  The continued with catching up when the drink came and I heard Alexis say “Guess who is back in my life, Robin?”

“Ugh, Robin.” I thought.  They were roommates and fast friends the first year at the university.   She was probably the most pretentious person I knew.  I used to joke and say the only degree Robin wanted was her MRS.  She joined a sorority the second year where her mom had been an alumni and went her own path but they both stayed friends and met up often.  Last I heard of her was that she was engaged to a guy in law school that was an older brother of one of her sorority sisters.   Robin never liked me and I felt the same about her.  I’m sure she told Alexis that the family I came from wasn’t good enough and she could do better.  Now I knew what Alexis meant that the humiliation would get worse.

Robin said “You have got to be kidding me.  After all these months he came crawling back to you.  You cannot tell me that you forgave him for everything he put you through.  Come on, you’re better than that.”  Alexis interrupted her saying “You don’t understand.  We have a very different dynamic going on this time.  Let’s just say he’ll be devoting the rest of his life to me to make up for everything.”  Robin made a noise of disapproval and continued “I don’t believe he’ll ever change.” 

Alexis smiled at her friend and said “Then let me demonstrate the change” and she pulled on the necklace bringing it back outside her top and exposing my sweaty naked body trapped in a tiny rope basket hanging from her neck.  “Hey tiny.  Say hi to Robin.” She told me giving the necklace a little shake.  “Hi Robin” I said as I waved my arm and tried to act cool.  Robin’s finger came up to me and gave me a poke as she said “Is that really him or some kind of trick?”  Alexis slid the bead up and extracted me from the rope basket and deposited me on the table between them.  “How is this possible?  Nobody is that small.  He can’t be more than four inches tall.” Robin asked her friend.  “It was some kind of secret accident at a lab that shrank him.  All that matters now is that he is all mine to do whatever I want.”  Robin kept staring at me and I was getting a bit nervous.  I started to back up to get closer to Alexis but she extended her hand and I backed up right into her palm.  Her fingers closed around me and she brought me closer smiling at me. 

“I can’t think of anyone more deserving for this to happen to.”  Robin said as raised her glass to Alexis saying “Cheers to your new and improved boyfriend.”  Alexis held her glass up but corrected her saying “No longer boyfriend.  His new status is boy toy.”  They clinked glasses and both drank and then Robin looked down at me still in her fist and said “You should get to drink too, little boy toy.”   She proceeded to stick me headfirst into her frozen margarita holding me in there for a moment before pulling me out and saying “Good, huh?  You want more?”  I was coughed and tried to catch my breath and she giggled “I think he said yes.  Don’t drink too much” and stuck my head into her drink again.  I came out still choking and she dropped me on the middle of the table.  There was a drink napkin near me and I used it to dry myself off. 

Just then the waitress came up to take their order and I was exposed in the middle of the table.  I started to move toward Alexis but I heard the waitress exclaim “What is that?  It looks like a little person.”  Alexis and Robin giggled and Alexis corrected her “He’s not a person.  He’s just a boy toy.”  The waitress looked even closer to me.  She looked to probably be about 18 or 19 and pretty cute with long brown hair in loose curls.   “Can I pick him up and look at him?” she asked and Alexis responded “Sure”.   Alexis’ lesson in humiliation was going even better than she had expected with the unwanted attention of the waitress.   The waitress picked me out and immediately focused on my groin stroking my dick and getting it hard.  “I see all his parts work too.” 

Alexis and Robin had continued talking between themselves and I saw an opportunity and I said to the waitress “Help me, she is keeping me a prisoner.  I need your help.”  The waitress repeated louder “You need my help, little guy?”  Alexis stopped talking and looked at the waitress and says “What did he tell you?”  The waitress was a bit confused and repeats “He said he wanted my help.”   Alexis looked serious and said “Give him me” and the waitress handled me back over and I knew I was in big trouble.  Alexis stood me up on the table said “Anything to say for yourself?”  I looked down sheepishly and said “I’m sorry.”   She smiled and continued “You are right you will be sorry” and flicked her index finger into my hard on and I collapsed in pain.  She stood me back up and repeated her punishment again and I collapsed into a fetal position.  “That’s awesome,” Robin said “can I try one.”   Alexis picked me up again but this time placed me right in from of and facing Robin.  “This is for ghosting my girl” and flicked me so hard it send me flying across the table until I hit a salt shaker.  “Goal!” Robin yelled cheering on her own aim. 

The waitress meanwhile seemed concerned asking “Is he OK?”  Alexis waved her hand dismissively “He’s fine.  Just give him a minute.  He used to be my boyfriend but then he dumped me and blocked my calls.  Karma finally caught up with him and now he is my boy toy.”  The waitress looked a little sad and said “I wish I knew Karma.  My boyfriend used to punch and slap me and blame me for things that I didn’t do.  I finally had to get out and go to a shelter for a while.  Now I had to move back to my parents and get this crappy job.  Maybe you can connect me to this Karma so she’ll make him small too.  I’d keep him on the floor of my room and make him survive off whatever crumbs her finds and drink the water off the bathroom floor.  If he gave me any lip then I’d flick him off like that.  Maybe I could do other things too him too.”  Alexis and Robin felt bad for this girl.  “I’m sorry sweetie but it doesn’t work like that.” Alexis told her.   She then took their food order and said “I get a break in a little while.  Mind if I sit here and play with him while you eat?”  Alexis did feel bad for this girl and said “Sure.”

Robin grabbed me off the table and brought me close to her face “You know you were supposed to be Alexis’ plus one to my wedding and she had to come alone.  She almost dropped out of the wedding party because of you.  I owe you something for that.”  She dropped me on the table and held me down on my back as she brought her head directly over me and let a big glob of spit drop out of her mouth and onto my face.  She blocked my hands and held me down so I couldn’t clean it off.  Alexis laughed at her treatment of me and says “You are the best Robin”.  They both laughed and then Robin looked back down at me and said, “You are lucky you’re Alexis’ toy because if you were mine, you wouldn’t survive a day.  My only dilemma would be figuring the best way to kill you.  Flushing you down the toilet sounds good or maybe slowly lowering you into the garbage disposal, no I think the toilet idea is better.    Oh Alexis when you are done with him can you let me piss and crap on him and then flush him.  Alexis says “We’ll see, he’s been pretty useful lately.”

Robin looked at Alexis “What aren’t you telling me, girlfriend?”   Alexis takes a pause and says “Remember back in the dorms when we were googling pheromones to see if they could get guys to do things for us?”  Robin laughed “Yeah, we were so naïve back then.  We thought it was a magic love potion.”   Alexis shook her head “Yeah, except it works on him.  If I can emit enough and he’s close enough, it overloads him because he’s so small.  It’s like Love Potion Number 9.”  Robin looked at her skeptically “No, that can’t be.  This little mouse cannot get you off.”  Alexis shook her head and said, “You wouldn’t believe how good it feels when he is under my spell.”    I start to walk back toward Alexis but I find myself being grabbed by Robin again.  She dangled me by my ankles and says “This little shrimp is the best sex toy ever.  Hard to believe but now you have to show me.  How do I start him up?” she said looking at me like there is a switch on my back.  She stuck me between her boobs and wedged me in and said, “OK, he’s close to me.  How long does it take?”

Alexis rolled her eyes and said “It doesn’t work like that.  The scent come from down below and you need to be really horny for it to be strong enough but there’s even more to it.  There is another factor in play that I haven’t figured out yet. But I’m close.”   Robin pulls me back out and gave my dick a little pull “Too bad it isn’t just flipping his dick to get him started.  Well when you figure it out, give me a call and let me try him out.  After all, don’t girlfriends share all their toys?”    She turns her attention to me and continued “How would you like to crawl inside of me and get me off?  I bet you’d love that only I might not let you out.”   I struggled in her hand and she said “Tell me that you want to fuck me, come on admit it.”  You don’t answer and she squeezes you till it hurts saying “Tell me!”

You blurted out “I hate you.  I’d never go anywhere near your stanky pussy.”  Her tongue snaked out and swipes you across the face.    “You’ll be inside me soon enough and when you do I won’t let you out.  Then I’ll let my husband step on you for fucking his wife.”  Alexis intercedes and says “Come on Robin, cut it out.  You are getting gross.”  Robin tossed me across the table toward Alexis and I slamed into the same salt shaker again.  “Two for two” Robin cheered as the waitress came back with their food.  

They start to eat and the waitress sits down in a chair and picked me up.  Immediately she is back fondling my groin.  This time I know better that to say anything to her.  She flipped me over and dangled me by my legs and blows on my dick with her minty breath.  “I wish I owned you.“ she said out loud.  “I would never stop playing with you.  She switches her grip again so she is encircling my chest with her index finger and thumb letting me dangle between her fingers.  Her finger comes back to my dick and she continues to play with it.   “You should give him a big kiss” Robin suggests as she is between bites and the waitress gets a glint in her eye and comes in giving me a few tiny kisses followed by a big wet French kiss across my whole face.  The waitress starts dreaming out loud and says “If you were mine I’d keep you in my panties so you could kiss me all day.  This job would be so much better.”  Robin laughs “She’s got some good ideas.  You should take notes Alex.”  She turned her attention back to the waitress egging her on “And where would you keep him at bed time?”  The waitress answers I’d swaddle him like a baby at night and tuck him in between my breasts to keep him warm.”

Both Alexis and Robin laughed at the answer and just then the manger yells from the back “Cindy, your break is over and there is food to deliver to table 12.”  She set me down and went back to work and I moved closer to Alexis to be out of Robins reach.  Robin looked over at Alexis still eating and said “You know you should give the little guy to her for a tip.  You’re over him and you’re just drawing this out.  You’ll find someone soon enough and you don’t need him complicating the situation.  This is the perfect opportunity to dump his ass.  She’s perfect for Mister Big Shot Physics Graduate Student.  She’s probably a poor high school dropout, lives with her parents and if we are lucky she has a mean kid sister too.  They deserve each other.”  Alexis looked back at her and said “No, I like playing with him way too much to do that.  Maybe someday if I don’t let you flush him first.”  They both laughed at the joke and I just want to hide.   Alexis pulled out the rope necklace and dropped me back in, securing it and tucking inside her shirt.  They paid their check and Robin told Alexis “Now that you’re back on the prowl, you have to let me taking you clubbing this weekend.  Bob is away on a golf outing and I haven’t been to a club in forever.”  “We’ll see” Alexis tells her and they said their goodbyes and left the restaurant.