- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More time with Alexis as she discovers a new way to play with you and decides to show you what the humiliation you caused her by breaking up was like.   

 It was late when I was awaken by Alexis getting undressed.  She looked drunk and when she came over to the cage I could smell it on her breath too.    She had nothing but her panties on and she smiled at me with a loopy smile and said “Hi cutie.  I had a great date, thanks for asking.  I must have given him a hell of a case of blue balls but that’s cause I’m not easy.  I don’t put out on a first date.  You know what, cutie?” she asked me as I looked back at her with a blank stare.  She continued “I’m horny as spring bunny.” and she opened the cage door with ease, plucked me out between her fingertips and carried me over to her bed.  She laid down on the bed and held me up to her face and says “Last night was just a practice session but tonight you’re going to have to step up your performance.  You better get me off right now or I’m going to crush you to pulp between my thighs.”  I gulped thinking of the prospect of her killing me in a drunken stupor.  She pulled at the elastic band of her panties brought me down into her underwear.   Her free hand spread her skin away and I could see she was soaking wet.  She positioning me pushing my head against her clitoris.  I feel her withdraw her hand and her underwear snaps back covering the only escape exit I have.  I suddenly got a panic attack from being trapped in this tight space in there.  At least when I was on her finger, she was controlling what was happening with me as a spectator but now I needed to perform a symphony on her.  I was brought back to attention when her fingers intruded the space and gave me a sharp poke as I heard her yell “DO IT! 

Instinctively I dove at her clit and began rubbing it with both hands while my tongue went to town all over it.  I wanted to survive.   Suddenly she starts shaking and she says “I want more!” and this drove me even further.  I wrapped my arms around her clit and squeezed it, tickled it, massaged it while at the same time I started suck on it with my mouth like I was giving her a hickey.  She screamed in response and started bucking to the point I thought she might break me in half.  It was like I was possessed, maybe I was just as horny from watching her the past days but I found I couldn’t stop using every inch of my body to pleasure her.  Then suddenly I felt something hard move below me.    I quickly realized she was using a dildo.  I pulled myself up a bit to get some distance from that monster.  She screamed again and again and then things started to slow down.  I toned down my action in response as she relaxed.  I finished by giving her several kisses on her clit before I felt her probing fingers grab me and pull me out.    She was lying in bed propped up by several pillows and she dropped me on her bare stomach.   Her finger stroked my back and she said “That was the best anything I ever had.  I knew you had it in you and you’d pull it off.”

I caught my breath and said “I don’t know what got into me. I was like madman doing everything to you, things I would never have thought I’d do.”  She laughed at your comment and said “It’s the pheromones” she says “When females are in a sexual aroused state they give them off.   It sends subtle signals to men who are close enough to sense it.  Anyway, because you are so small, so close to me and I was so horny…”    

I couldn’t listen to her go on.  I keep thinking how much I loved her and start kissing her stomach.  I’m thinking I’m losing my mind and I can’t control my actions.  She stopped at looks at me connecting her own comments with what she is now witnessing and thinks out loud “I see I’m having quite an effect on you.  Let’s try a little experiment.”  She picked me up and looked in my eyes capturing my attention and said softly “Oh cutie. I would love it so much if you go down on me.  I’m so wet and I need you lap it all up” and she slid me back down to her pussy and I went to town licking away.  I had lost all control and could only think about pleasuring her.   Alexis leaned back against her pillows and relaxed as I licked up every drop on her pretty pussy.   She had accidently found another way to totally dominate me.   Alexis stroked my back lightly with her finger while I licked away regardless of how sick my stomach was feeling.  I heard her say from above “Now I’m going to own your body and your mind my little toy.”

I woke up the next morning and felt horrible.  I had at least three time more of her dried fluid crusting up on me and I needed to get some water on my face to get my eyes open.  I saw she was getting ready for work and she had put a new bottle cap of baby food in my cage.  This one smelled like bananas.  “Good morning” I yelled over to her trying to get her attention.  “Feeling better?” she replied coming over to see me, “You were quite a little firecracker last night going to town on me.”  I stretched a bit trying and said “I don’t know what came over me last night.”  She giggled and replied “It’s like a told you last night.   It the pheromones that come off women when they are horny.  It sends subtle signals to men when they are close enough to smell them but it your case you are so small and so close, it’s like you got a megadose of my pheromones.  Now I just need to figure out how to reproduce that whenever I want and then I can totally control you.  So much fun!”  With that comment, she blew me a kiss and left for work. 

I sat down and ate my breakfast and thought about what she said.  Did I really act that way because she overdosed me with pheromones from her pussy?  I didn’t think the effects of human pheromones were ever scientifically proven although there was plenty of literature.  The problem was that I was in uncharted territory.  I doubt there was ever a case studied that was as unique as mine.  Maybe I was just jealous of her date and frustrated and that is what caused me to act like that and it had nothing to do with pheromones.   But what if she was right and she could somehow come up with something that she could spray on me and turn me into her crazed little sex toy.  That would be awful.    I spent most of the day thinking about the topic wishing I had Internet access to research this or thinking about escaping.  As long as I was in this cage it seemed impossible. 

She came home around 5:30 and came into the bedroom to change into a t-shirt and shorts before retrieving me from the cage and carrying me into the kitchen.  She sat me down on the counter and started making her dinner.  “I was thinking about last night and how we are going to do that again and again.  It’s going to take some work and you better be ready to cooperate.”  She gave me another capful of the turkey mush to eat which she finished cooking and sat down in front of me.  I was back to being annoyed with her especially after spending the whole day in the cage.  “So you want me to help you find a way to turn me into your mindless sex toy.” I said to her.  “She smiled and bopped me on the top of her index finger that had remnants of her dinner on it and said “Boop!”   She paused a moment and continued “Well I wouldn’t exactly phrase it like that but yes my plan is to own you completely, body and mind.  If using a chemical that my body excretes helps speed up the process so be it.  Sooner or later I will break you and you will want nothing in life but to worship me and do whatever I ask.  It’s only a matter of time.”

I looked up at her happily munching away at her dinner thinking about owning me.  I finished my mush and then I waited for her to finish and clean up before she came back for me.  She lifted me up and said “As much as I love seeing you naked and smelling like my pussy I guess it’s time to clean you up.” She took me to the sink and rinsed me off which removed some of the food from my hands as well as the gunk dried on me from her.  She carried me into the living room dropping me on the couch before turning on the TV.  Oh look, It’s Monday Night Football, your favorite” she said, “Too bad I’m behind watching episodes the Bachelorette and need to get caught up.  I hate it when everyone I know is caught up but me.”  You groaned knowing this was all a tease on purpose.  She looked down at me and says “Watching all the hot guys on this show make me so horny.  Maybe we can try experimenting again tonight.” she said and I shuddered at the thought.

Alexis forced me to watch the Bachelorette with her and she continued gushing over some of the guys and saying how stupid some of them were.  I noticed she is fingering the outside of her panties while she is watching one guy who is on a date with the star of the show.   After watching two hours of this crap she reached down for me and said “Time for our little experiment.”  She carried me into her bedroom and dropped me on the bed and started stripping until she was 0completely naked.  Normally this would have been a big turn on for me but instead it was terrifying because I knew what she had in mind.  She laid on the bed and brought me up to her moist crotch.  “In you go” she said “and I expect a repeat performance of last night.”  She shoved me up against her clit and I grabbed it with my hand and massaged it but it wasn’t the same as yesterday.  “You’re not working hard enough” she said as her fingers invaded my space and pushed me hard against her and rubbed my face across her clit.  I try to scream out but I was muffled inside her.  She pulled me out and left me lying between her thighs that towered on each side of me.  She reached over and grabbed something from her nightstand.  It comes into my view and I see it is a small pocket vibrator, small to her but probably twice my size.  “I am very disappointed in you” she told me, “If I have to finish myself off then you are going to participate too.”  She wrapped a head band around the sex toy like she did with her finger a couple nights before and pulled out the elastic shoving me under bands with my back pinned against her vibrator.  My head was about even with the tip that made me concerned.  As soon as she turned it on I knew I was in trouble and the vibrations shook my whole body to the core. 

She thrusted the toy into her vagina and used to stimulate special parts along the canal.  There was one spongy spot she gave special attention.  The fluid really started flowing and I felt the same feeling from before coming on.  I had an uncontrollable urge to kiss her insides.  I struggled at my bonds but they were holding tight until I realized her fluids had effectively lubed me up and I started to slide forward working myself loose.  I pushed off the vibrator’s tip and plunged forward as deep as I could go to her cervix.   I started kissing and licking it and I felt her reaction and she screamed from my stimulation and withdrew her vibrator.  It was all me deep inside her stretching, touching, kissing, licking.  I thought “My little four inch body was giving her an orgasm.  It made me feel like more like a man than her little toy..  She must have had multiple orgasms from all of my probing and kissing by the screaming I heard come from her.  My body ached but I couldn’t stop until her fingers came in probing for me.  After several tries she caught my feet between her fingers and dragged me out.    As soon as she let me go between her thighs, I ran mindlessly back to her pussy, kissing and licking her outer lips that were wet with her fluids.

Alexis loved the control that she thought she had over me.  She picked me up between her fingers and said “I’d love you to kiss my toes like that” and set me down by her foot and I started to kiss and hump her toe like a madman.  In the back of my mind I didn’t want to do this but I couldn’t control myself wanting her anyway I can.   After a while she grew tired of this games and grabbed me up in her fist and carries me over to the birdcage and thrusts me inside.  “As much as I love playing mind games with you.  I think I need a good night’s sleep.” she said as she closed the cage door and secure it while I tried to grab and kiss her fingers.  “You better calm down there sailor and save some of that for tomorrow” she giggled as she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. 

 The next morning when I awoke Alexis was already getting ready to work out again.  She smiled at me and gave me some breakfast and said, “I’m getting better at our little game, aren’t I?  Pretty soon either your mind will snap and be my little obedient toy or you’ll be a little sex maniac 24/7.  Either way will be fun won’t it?”  She laughed as her comment.  I answered her saying “Look Alexis.  This is really screwed up.  Do you know how humiliating it is to be treated like this and be out of control of your body and forced to perform sex acts?  My god, you made me hump and cum on your toe last night.”

She seemed pissed by my comment and got her face close to the cage and said “Do you know how humiliating it is to tell your family and friends that you are in a committed relationship and that you think he is the one man for you only to be ghosted by him as few weeks later.  But since you think making love to me is humiliating, then maybe today I’ll show you some real humiliation.  I’m off today and need to run out for a bit and I think you’ll be coming with me.  You better eat up.  You may need all your strength today.”  She laughed and gave the cage a push sending me flying again as she left for the gym.

When she got back, she stripped off her workout clothes and came over the cage.  “I need a shower and I think you could use one too before we go out.” she told me as she took me out of the cage and carried me to the bathroom.  “You are getting pretty crusty there” she observed as she adjusted the water and waited for it to heat up. “You smell too” she said as she crinkled her nose as me.  “How do I smell” she continued as she lifted her arm and shoved me face first into her arm pit and lower her arm so I was encased in her stink.    When she pulled me out I was woozy from the smell and she laugh “Potent, huh?” and she stepped in the shower.     

She had set me down on the tub floor and huge droplets of water cascaded down on pelting me.  It felt like I was in a hail storm.  I tried running to the back of the tub to get away from the water but she playfully stuck her toe out and tripped me causing me to fall and the water current swept me toward the drain which fortunately had a guard over it preventing me from falling through.  I got up and tried to make it to the back of the shower avoiding her feet but she had soaped up and the soapy water was cascading off her.  I slipped on the slippery surface and the water carried back to the drain again.  This time Alexis picked me and said “Time to clean my toy” and plopped a load of liquid soap on me and lather me up between her hands until I was covered head to toe in suds.   "You can help clean me up too" she said as lowered me down and used me to scrub her pussy followed by shoving me between her ass checks to clean her ass.  She then washed me again and rinsed me off before setting me down on the ledge next to a massive shampoo bottle.  She got out and dried off leaving me shivering on the ledge.  Eventually she came back for me and dried me off and set me down next to the sink.  “Was washing my ass with you humiliating too?” she asked as continued to get ready.  I didn’t answer her and she continued “Well the day is still young and we still have so much to do.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

New characters are coming in the next chapter.