- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The stay at Alexis gets worse after I make some wrong decisions.  

A few moments later she came back in the bedroom wearing a long t-shirt that went down to her hips.  She said to me,  “There is something else I’ve been wanting to do with you.  I think you’re going to really like it.  She sat down on the edge of the bed and removed a hair band that was holding her hair in a ponytail and shook her hair free.  She wrapped the hair band around her index finger a few times and looked down at me next to her with a smile.  She picked me up off the bed and slid me under the hair band so I was essentially lashed across the torso to the inside of her right index finger.  My neck was right at her fingertip and if I extended my head back it hit the inside of her manicured fingernail.  She bent her finger a couple of time to try out the fit and it caused me to bend over involuntarily.   She held her finger up to her face and giggled at me saying “I literally have you wrapped around my finger.  Pretty cool, huh?” while she wiggled her finger causing me to bend back and forth. 

“Very funny Alexis” I told her “You made your point.  You own me.”    She made a pouty face and said “Don’t be a spoilsport.  We are just getting started” and gave me a wet kiss across the face.  She lowered her arm down past her stomach while her free hand pulled up the nightshirt and I saw something that scared me to the core.  “My pretty pussy missed you too.” She said “She wants to feel you kiss her again.” She giggled as she brought her finger up to the outer lips of her pussy and used my hair to stroke herself.   “Ohhhh, now that’s nice” she said as she continued to use my entire body to play with herself.  Her other hand came back into view and I saw her spread the outer folds of her pussy and rub me deeper inside herself.  I could feel the heat and wetness increase as she continues.  She plunged her finger a bit deeper and rubbed my hair against her clit.  I tried to scream at her but she released the folds of skin and they closed over me like a heavy curtain.  She moved the position of her finger a bit and pressed my face directly against her clit and yelled “Kiss it, I want to feel that tiny tongue.”  She was moaning loud and kept going faster.  She kept rubbing me against her clit harder but fortunately it was fairly soft and didn’t do much damage to me. 

I thought I was going to die but I wasn’t ready for what she had in mind for next. She shifted her finger down and I thought she might be done but instead she thrusted me into her sopping wet vagina as far as her finger would go.  She pumped me in and out and the action got even faster as she rubbed my body against her inner walls.  I was on the edge of passing out when she orgasmed and brought me back out to the fresh air that revived me.    She brought her hand up and looked at me covered in her fluids and gave me a lick of her tongue across my face.  “Not bad boy toy but you’re going to have to learn to do that without my help unless you want to try being strapped to my vibrator” she said as she removed the band holding me and I fell to the sheets below and rolled up in a fetal position. 

“Aww, I guess my pretty pussy was too much for my little boy toy.  Don’t worry, there will be lots of practice and you’ll get used to this” she told me adding with a pause “if you know what’s good for you.”  She turned off the light and laid down on her side facing me and feel into a deep sleep.  I was barely able to move but eventually I crawled further away from her and huddled under the corner off of her sheet exhausted. I wanted to run from her but I was naked covered in her drying fluids and exhausted.  I also had no idea if I could even get out of her apartment and where I would go. 

When I woke up Alexis was already dressed in workout clothes.  “Hi sleepy head” she said “I’m going up to the gym to work out.  I’d ask you to join me but I don’t think you could even lift one pound and the real men up there would probably intimidate you.”  I remembered that her apartment building had an outdoor pool and gym on the top floor for the residents.  “Now you behave and when I come back we can continue from last night.” She said with a smile as she left me alone on her bed.  I looked around and thought now is the time for some reconnaissance and maybe even an escape.  I was pretty rested although still naked and dirty.  I surveyed the unmade bed and decided to descend down the comforter to the bedroom floor.  It was easier than I thought it would be but I was going down not climbing up.  As soon as I got to the ground I started making my way over the thick carpet to the doorway.  It took me longer than I thought but once I got to the hall it was hardwood floor and I could move easier.  I entered the gigantic living room and made my way past the couch when I spotted my scrubs that she had discarded there last night.  I quickly put them on and made my way to the door.  When I made it to my destination I found my first obstacle.  There was no way I could make it under the door to the outer hallway of the apartment building.  I thought even if I make it out she’s on the eighth floor and I’d need to find a way to get downstairs.     I thought “Maybe there is another way out.”  I had to think creatively. 

Then I thought maybe I could trick her into unknowingly carrying me out of the building.   If I could hide in her purse and wait till she leaves then I could climb out at whatever destination she goes to.  I looked around the living room and spied her bag on the coffee table where she left it yesterday.  I started to walk over from the door to the table to try and figure a way to get up there and then I heard a sound.  It was her key in the door meaning she was back and I was in the middle of the living room floor.  I decided in a split second to run for the couch where I could hopefully hide.  She was already in the door and taking off her sneakers.  I ran as hard as I could as I heard her footsteps behind me.  I thought I was going to make it when suddenly I felt an impact against me body and I went skidding across the hardwood floor landing past the couch.   She had kicked me with the tip of her big toe. 

I took a moment to recover and a shadow fell over me.   I rolled over to see her squatting right over me.  “Hmm, what part of behave didn’t you understand.  You got off my bed and you got dressed.  I’d say from the look of things that you were trying to walk out on me again.”  I started to say “No, I wasn’t...” but she reached down, grabbed me up and roughly pulled off my clothes dropping them on the coffee table.  “I told you that I like you naked.” She told me “Seeing you dressed doesn’t make me happy and you need to make me happy or else.”    She changed her position to holding me upside down by the ankles and swinging me back and forth slightly.  “Remember the punishments I told you about?  Well now you’re going to learn more about them” she told me, “In the old days they would give prisoners forty lashes but I’ll go easy on you since this is your first time.  Only three flicks.”  I was thinking “What the hell are three flicks” as she raised her other hand up and flicked me in the groin with her index finger.  I screamed in pain as it is like getting kicked in the balls by a mule.  “Two more” she giggled as she did it again and you screamed louder.  “I see this punishment is effective.  Imagine getting forty of these.  Remember that next time you think you can run out on me.  Anything you want to say to me?” she continued.  I moaned “Please, I’m sorry.  Please stop.”  She smiled evilly at you and replied “Of course you’re sorry.  You got caught.” And flicked you a third time even harder than the first two.  “This punishment is nothing compared to some ideas I have planned for you.” she said as she peeled her sweaty sock off and held it in front of me.  “I think my little boy toy needs a time out.” she told me as she dropped me in her sock head first.  She rolled the sock up forcing me to the bottom and then took off her other sock and folded them together trapping me inside a hot smelly prison of foot odor.  She sat down on the couch and playfully tossed the sock ball in the air with me inside.  The motion of the sock flying through the air and spinning made me want to puke but my stomach was empty and all I could do was dry heave.  When she got tired of playing this game, she carried the sock ball back in her room when she spied a pair of cowgirl boots lying by her closet door.  She stood one boot up and stuffed the sock ball down the boot as far as she could trapping me even further.  “That should keep you where I want you.” She said as she left to shower and change to meet a friend for lunch and run errands.  I laid inside her socks miserable thinking how much worse I made things by trying to escape without a good plan.  I was hungry and could barely breathe with the mix of foot odor and the leather of the boot. 

It was several hours until I heard her come back in the apartment.  She was stomping around probably putting things away before she came for me.   I felt her lift me out and set me down on a makeup table she had in her bedroom.  She sat in the matching chair and looked down at me.  “I am still angry at you for that stunt you tried” she told me.  She paused a moment and got a whiff of me and added “Wow you smell awful like a combination of my foot odor and my pussy.  I love it.  I wonder how many of my smells I can get on you before I can’t stand it anymore.”  She laughed at her joke and then got serious again saying “It’s a big mean world out there and if you left you’d probably get stepped on before you got out of this building and even if you got outside some cat would probably have you for dinner.”  She had a good point but I still didn’t want to be there. 

She brighten up a bit and said “We’re going to have to make some changes so you don’t try any of your tricks again.”  She lifted me up in her hand and said “Let me show you the first change.”  She crossed the room and my blood ran cold.  She had replaced a hanging plant with a white metal ornate birdcage that was hanging from a chain attached to a hook in the ceiling.   It was probably too small to be used as a bird cage being about 18” high and 8” across and was probably just a decoration piece.  She said “My aunt gave me this antique for my apartment and I had no use for it until now.”   As I got closer, I saw that she placed a shallow 8” wide plastic container with a lid in the bottom of the container creating a raised floor.  She opened the door and thrusted me inside.  I looked around and noticed she had covered the lid of the container with material that after a moment I realizes was a pair of her old cotton panties and they smelled like she hadn’t washed them either.  She used her finger to push the material to one side and I saw there is a hole in the lid less than an inch across with a wine cork stuck in to.  She pulled out the cork that was sitting loosely in the hole and I looked down and saw a sandy material at the bottom.  “That’s so you can go when I’m not around” she said as she replaced the cork and then pointed at a metal spout, “and this is if you want a drink.”  I looked up and saw a bottle of water mounted to the outside of the cage that connected to the spout.  She removed her hand and latched the door shut.  I thought “Even if I could get that thing open, I’d never survive the drop to the floor.

She watched me get oriented as the cage was even with her face which I am sure she did on purpose.  “It’s even got a pull up bar for you to work out” she said and I looked up to see a wooden dowel above my head that was there as a bird swing.  I tried to reason with her saying “Alexis, come on and be reasonable.  You can’t keep me in a bird cage.  I’m a man.”  She stared at me and replied “No you are not.  You are my little boy toy and you’ll stay in there when I am not around until I feel like I can trust you.”  She gave the cage a push and I went flying from side to side hitting into the bars.  She continued “I set this all up for you and you are totally ungrateful.  I could have just left you in a tall glass for the day and you could sit in your own piss.  You never appreciated me and you still don’t.”  She walked out of the room leaving the cage swinging. 

About an hour later she came back with a bottle cap full of something I didn’t recognize that she told me was my dinner.  “What is this?” I asked and she replied “Turkey dinner.” As she started to change her clothes I continued “What kind of turkey is this?” suspiciously eyeing the mush in the bottle cap.  She replies “I did some searching online for what might be good for you given you can’t eat much and you need to get your nutrition.  I figured out that the best thing for you in baby food plus I can feed you for about two bucks a week.”  I was pretty annoyed at everything she has been doing but I knew I had to temper my response and I said “It’s a bit demeaning being told I have eat baby food now on.  I am an adult.”  She stopped what she was doing at come over to the cage looked right at me.  “I am your guardian and you are my boy toy, so I decide what is best for you and this is what you’ll eat from now on.  Do you want me to take it away and you can go hungry?”  I was defeated by her again and replied “No, its fine” as I began to eat it with my hands.

She finished dressing in a little black dress and heals and I wondered what she is up to.  “I have good news” she tells you, “Do you know that ever since you left I haven’t dated at all.  I kept thinking you would miss me and call me one day and we’d get back together.  Pretty crazy, huh?   But now that you are back and in my care, I feel like I am free again.  There is a guy at the gym that has been asking me out for over a month and I keep turning him down.  He hit me up this morning and agreed to go out with him tonight for dinner.  Maybe we can hit a club too.  He’s all muscles and no brains but he is so cute.”  She finished her makeup and told me “Don’t worry.  I won’t be bringing him back here.  If he saw I was keeping my ex is a birdcage I might scare him off.”  Pausing for a moment and then continuing “Unless of course you are interested in a three way.”  She laughed at the thought and then walked out saying “Don’t wait up for me.”

I was truly at a low.  I am four inches tall, being kept by my crazy ex-girlfriend in a birdcage in her bedroom feeding me baby food.  And on top of all that she decided that now that she has me it’s time for her to move on and start dating again.  How fucked up is that?  At least she was giving me food, water, a place to sleep and do my business.  I suppose she could have stuck me in an old jelly jar.  I should be grateful but I realize I feel jealousy toward the meathead she is out with tonight.  I used to be that guy.  Maybe I should have moved to LA with her.  I wouldn’t have been in the lab during the accident and I wouldn’t have shrunk.  Instead I’d be out at some restaurant in LA having dinner with Alexis instead of being stuck in a frickin’ birdcage.  I thought I don’t even have that hospital TV to stare at.  I eventually laid down to get some rest and fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like this so far please consider leaving me a review.  I am interested in what people think and if you have ideas where the story should go.