- Text Size +

     It was dark when Alex awoke. He wondered how long he had been asleep. He looked around and was startled to find himself back to normal size and lying on the floor in the middle of Judy’s living room. “Judy? You there?” he called out. No answer.

 

     Alex sat up, immediately noticing that the dollhouse from before was no longer there. Had it all been a dream? He was about to stand up to peer into Judy’s bedroom to see if she was sleeping quietly or something but suddenly the room darkened as the light from outside the window was blocked. It didn’t get cloudy all of the sudden, did it?

 

     “Alex, come oooouuuuut,” Alex’s ears shot up as he suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out. It definitely wasn’t inside, but where else would it be? What was going on?

 

     Light flooded back in through the windows suddenly. “Aaaaaleeeeex,” he heard again, this time from slightly farther away. His curiosity peaked. Considering what he had survived with Judy the other day, he figured nothing too bad could happen. Well nothing ventured, nothing gained. He stood up groggily, still waking up and made his way to the door. His eyes remained focused downward, avoiding the smaller furniture strewn around Judy’s apartment. It felt a little weird having to step over things. After making it to the patio door he pushed it open and stepped out, closing it behind him to keep the cool air conditioned air inside.

 

     Judy’s patio was so narrow compared his apartment. He was careful not to tip over the low handrail as he began to turn from the building. Looking down the street to the left, he saw nothing. Not even cars or traffic. Weird. He began to spin, his eyes panned right across each building until he saw two massive grey pillars. Furry pillars? Thighs. Those were thighs. And just above and between them was a familiar sight from the past couple days. Looking further up he finally met Judy’s humongous gaze. She was huge. Too huge.

 

     “There you are, I was wondering when you’d finally come out,” her voice rumbled around him. A massive paw settled on the building’s roof above and behind him, shaking the whole building.

 

     “Judy, what’s going on?” Alex managed.

 

     “I was worried you would never come,” Judy continued, either not hearing or ignoring him. “My stomach just won’t stop rumbling, I’m just so hungry,” her eyes gazed down at him with intensity. Her other paw began to approach him.

 

     “Judy, what are you doing?” Alex asked, his voice wavering.

 

     “You look just snack size at that height,” she said, scaring him.

 

     “Alright Judy, this isn’t funny anymore,” Alex tried to open the door behind him, finding it locked.

 

     “Come here little horse,” Judy said as her paw grabbed Alex, bringing him up to her face. Her tongue extended out, licking him slowly from bottom to top.

 

     “Judy – you’re – scaring – me,” Alex managed as her monstrous tongue continued to assault him.

 

     “Mmmmmm, so good,” Judy moaned, clearly ignoring him.

 

     “Stop!” Alex cried out.

 

     “Snack time,” was all Judy said before shifting her grip and raising Alex upward by one of his legs.

 

     Alex’s stomach fell as Judy’s imposing for seemed to drop far below him. Suddenly Judy’s fingers stopped, leaving him dangling. He looked up briefly to see if he could free himself and then below, only to see Judy’s massive, outstretched maw. Alex flailed his arms and his other leg helplessly to try and signal Judy to stop as his final destination approached, but there was nothing he could do. Judy’s maw only grew larger and larger until she leg go of his ankle and he began to drop.

 

     Alex gasped, sitting up suddenly from his sleep. It was a dream. Thank god. He took a few deep breaths.

 

     “Good morning little one, have a good rest?” a voice boomed from his side.

 

     Alex turned to see Judy’s giant eye in the window. “Hey Judy, welcome back,” he waved, suddenly a little nervous about his size.

 

     “Welcome back?” she laughed. “You’ve been asleep all night little buddy. It’s breakfast time,” Judy said.

 

     Breakfast… Food… All Alex could think back to was his dream. She wouldn’t eat him. Would she?

 

     Alex’s room filled with light once again as Judy opened the roof of the dollhouse above him.

 

     “When I got back yesterday you were out like a rock. I waited for a while watching you snore but eventually I gave up and before long I was in bed too. I just got up a few minutes ago but when I saw you resting I had to sit and watch for a little longer. You are too cute when you sleep!” Judy cooed.

 

    “Thanks, haha” Alex laughed nervously. As he looked up at his massive Judy, his eyes focusing on her huge mouth.

 

     Judy’s paw rushed in, securing Alex before raising out toward Judy’s head. “You must have been having a good dream there,” she said, her eyes focusing on his full-masted penis. Before he could reply her tongue raced out, licking him from head to hoof, moaning as she did it. Alex too moaned involuntarily as her slick tongue dragged across his hard length. Was that a kiss, or was she tasting-testing him? His dream may have been making him paranoid but the lines between dreams and reality were quickly beginning to blur these past couple days.

 

    “Mmmmmm salty, and now that you’re up it’s breakfast time,” Judy continued before standing up and wandering over to the kitchen table. Alex was shuffled around as Judy closed her fist around him trapping his arms as his sides and his still-hard length between her fingers. Alex was only trapped in her grasp briefly as Judy stood up and took a few steps before dropping him him down on a hard, white surface. A plate.

 

     Judy, what are you doing?” Alex inquired nervously.

 

     “Getting ready to eat, what do you mean?” she replied, facing away from him as she grabbed things from the counter.

 

     “Why am I on a plate?” Alex asked.

 

     Judy turned around with a carrot in one hand and a small bowl filled with something, Alex couldn’t see what. “I just figured you might be a bit small to reach from the side of the plate at your size. What, did you think I was going to eat you or something?” she laughed.

 

     “Yeah, that’d be crazy,” Alex laughed, snapping back to reality and realizing he had nothing to worry about. She was still the same, loving Judy.

 

     Judy snapped off a tiny piece of carrot and handed it to Alex. “There you go, squirt. Enjoy!” she said as before finishing the rest of the giant vegetable in two bites.

 

     Alex just sat there open-mouth for a second. Everything she did from this perspective was majestic, massive, and the longer he stayed small the more everything she did turned him on. Alex continued staring, lost in thought, until he realized she was staring back at him.

 

     “Whatcha thinking about?” She asked in a seductive tone.

 

     Gulp.

 

     “You,” was all Alex could manage.

 

     Judy giggled. “You’re just too cute. Now finish your big snack so we can head over to the couch together.”

 

     Alex didn’t need to be told twice. Sitting down he began to munch on the carrot end as Judy stood up to get something else from the counter. There was no way he would be able to finish it but he ate a few bites before calling up to Judy.

 

     “I’m full!” he called up to her.

 

     Judy giggled, “Even an itty bitty carrot end is too much for you now, eh? I’ll finish that last little bite for you,” she said as she grabbed the remaining morsel of carrot and tossed in in her mouth. “Alright, I’m gonna need your help in a second but first let’s relocate.”

 

Rather than grab Alex, Judy simply picked up the plate he was sitting on and began thumping across the apartment. He noticed a bowl filled with raspberries in Judy’s other hand as he ascended. His attention was quickly diverted however, as Alex’s plate sat just below Judy’s chest as she carried him along. Her massive breasts shook and jiggled in front of him with each step she took. The trip was short, unfortunately, and a few short steps later Alex’s stomach rose as the plate he was riding plummeted down before being softly set on the coffee table. He was never going to get used to that feeling.

 

     “It’s time for some more fun,” Judy giggled.

 

     “There we are,” Judy mumbled half to herself as she set Alex’s plate and her bowl down. The coffee table shook slightly as Judy squatted and planted her arms abreast the coffee table legs. Even on all fours she had to stoop down to get to Alex’s level on the table.

 

     “What did you have planned, oh giant rabbit?” Alex asked in a joking tone.

 

     Giggling at the fake formality, Judy matched Alex’s tone and replied, “You, my little one, are going to feed me those berries.”

 

     Alex looked over as Judy pointed at the bowl she had set down next to him. Standing up he stared at the bowl filled with raspberries and then back to Judy, who simply opened her giant mouth and let it rest on the edge of the table. Alex felt her warm breath wash over him bring with it a familiar feeling in his loins. Time to please his goddess. Er, feed Judy he corrected himself. This small business was getting to his head. The table shifted slightly as Alex picked up one of the huge berries and Judy’s breath felt even closer than before. Judy must have planted a heavy paw on the table to get a close look at him. Alex paused as he hefted the berry and began walking across the table to Judy’s awaiting maw…

 

     “So tiny,” she moaned as Alex approached, her expression more of lust than of simple hunger. His eyes stayed focused ahead on her mouth, but he could feel her massive eyes watching his every move. As he got closer he began to feel each breath she took. Every couple seconds there was a warm rush of air, followed by a cool breeze as she drew in another breath. The sound of her breath grew loud as he ventured closer. She could have easily swallowed him in a single gulp. Thankfully she was only interested in the berries. Right?

 

     Another step finally brought Alex within reach. Judy’s tongue could be seen within, slowly moving around as it excitedly awaited the tasty berry in his hands. Alex hefted the berry and pushed it into Judy’s mouth. Judy’s lips closed around it and she sucked it the rest of the way in.

 

     “Mmmmmmm,” her voice rumbled. He could literally feel her voice around him this close to her lips. He heard a large gulp as she swallowed the berry.  Huge paws thumped with fingers outstretched against the table on either side of him as lustful eyes bore down on him.

 

     “More.”

 

     Alex felt the sexual hunger in her voice as much as he heard it from the giant mouth right in front of him. His arousal only grew with their mutual excitement. It was time to feed the giant.

 

 

     Alex went back and picked up another berry, then another, and then another. He kept feeding Judy, enjoying her breath washing over him, her giant lips and teeth right in front of him. He even enjoyed seeing the little strands of saliva in her mouth that moved around as her huge tongue shifted.

 

     Alex grabbed another berry and hefted it over to Judy. The berries were significantly larger than watermelons to him and the more he carried over the more tired he got, but the thought of pleasing Judy pushed him on. As he approached once again, he saw her gazing down, clearly eyeing his obvious arousal. As he neared, her mouth once again opened wide with a strong exhaling, “Ahhhhhh,” giving him another warm gust of air. Her breath smelled sweet. Maybe it was the berries?

 

     He stepped right up and hefted the berry, swinging it in. As it contacted her bottom lip, Judy closed her lips to gain suction on the berry. This time, however, Alex’s tired arms were too slow to retreat and he found his forearm trapped along with the berry, up to nearly his elbows. He couldn’t help but laugh as the fur on her face tickled his face and chest. “Mmmmmm,” she rumbled again, this time adding with each syllable vibrating Alex’s being to the core, “Humfing ewff viff pfime.”

 

     Alex pulled as hard as he could but her lips held him firm against the raspberry. He continued to pull against Judy’s grip, his head and shoulders lining with her mouth as he tried to heave himself away. He felt the berry move further into her mouth as she began sucking it in. No. No way. “Whoa! Whoa! Whooooaaaa!” he cried in surprise, closing his eyes as he was torn off his feet and pulled head-first into her mouth. His stomach fell as she raised her head. He was trapped in her game, now.

 

     When he opened his eyes, Alex found he was waist-deep in Judy’s warm, humid mouth. Judy’s lips had softened their grip slightly but Thankfully she had stopped at his waist. With the little light that made it through the gaps in Judy’s lips, Alex was able to look around him. To his left and right he saw enormous some molars. Above him he felt Judy’s large front teeth lightly pressing against his back, holding him place but not applying any pressure. In front of him he saw the berry he had given Judy resting on her huge tongue.

 

     GULP.

 

     Alex watched with equal parts arousal and uncertainty as the berry disappeared in a single swallow. That could very well have been him. Before he could think to try and push himself back out of her mouth Judy’s whole head angled back and gravity pulled him in. Alex dropped inside Judy’s large teeth and onto her awaiting tongue. Alex straddled the large muscle, his head still staring straight toward Judy’s throat. “Mmmmmmmm,” her throaty voice rumbled around him. Wait, Alex wondered, was that a moan?

 

     Suddenly, Judy’s tongue began to shift below Alex, slathering him in saliva. Alex struggled instinctively until he felt the tip of Judy’s tongue brush against his hardened cock. He couldn’t believe it but he was getting hard at this. A miniscule groan escaped Alex as Judy redoubled her efforts, his voice drowned out by Judy’s deep moans. She was clearly enjoying herself. His humid container shifted suddenly before settling again. Had she moved around? He felt a slight rhythmic shuddering from Judy’s movements outside. She must have been enjoying her power over him.

 

     Alex managed to relax slightly and settled above Judy’s large, fondling tongue. His lust took over, his hips thrusting into the slick muscle with increasing vigor. He figured that’s what she had in mind and the increase of volume in her moaning seemed to confirm it. As her voice rumbled around him he found the deep sounds also vibrated her tongue. The vibrations felt amazing as he continued thrusting. Judy’s tongue was so soft and slick with saliva. Her little taste buds added a stimulating texture that quickly sent Alex over the edge. With three final thrusts of his hips, he cried out in ecstasy as his seed pumped out onto the awaiting tongue.

 

     Suddenly the warm mouth opened and a gust of warm air blew out past him as Judy exhaled, sighing with a rather large, “Ahhhhhhhh.”

 

     Alex felt Judy’s large fingers pinch his small body from behind as he was extracted from her maw and held up to her eyes.

 

     Judy gave Alex a sexy look as she said, “Mmmm, a little icing to go with my berries,” before gulping his small deposit of seed down her throat. “How you feeling, little Alex?” 

 

     “That was a bit scary at first. But the rest was freaking amazing. Thank you,” he replied, panting with exhaustion.

 

     “You aren’t scared now though, right?” Judy asked, clearly concerned.

 

     “Hell no, if you want to try it again sometime soon I’m in. Literally,” he replied, winded, but sounding confident.

 

     “I just might have to take you up on that. But first, how about a game where we each make a bet,” Judy asked.

 

     “What do you have in mind?” Alex asked curiously.