- Text Size +

 

     "I bet you're hungry, let's head to the kitchen," Judy said down to her little lover.

 

     "Can I ride my huge rabbit?" asked Alex.

 

     "I think I could manage that," Judy said as she withdrew and spun around, presenting her shoulders and the back of her neck to Alex. "Hop on, squirt," she said, looking at him through the mirror again.

 

     As soon as he had settled on her back she ascended to her full height taking the little horse with her.

 

     "Whooooaaaa!" Alex cried excitedly as he flew upwards on her broad shoulders. Now this he could definitely get used to. "Giddy-up, Judy!" he cried as the massive rabbit thumped out of the bedroom.

 

     Alex shifted around on Judy's broad shoulders as she walked out of the room. Each step shifted him left and right, up and down. Even with her walking at an easy pace but he still had to hold on tight. Before Judy's footsteps had been silent to him, but now he could hear her heavy paws thumping down below. The feeling was exhilarating. He was being carried like an infant on his girlfriend's shoulders. No, even smaller than that. He wondered if he was still heavy at this size. That question was quickly answered when Judy arrived at the kitchen sink and abruptly grabbed him with both hands, raising him over her head and plopped him into the sink.

 

     "Here's some soap for you to clean up. I'm going to go clean myself up a bit. You did a number on me back there. Back in a few," Judy said before dropping handing him some soap, turning, and walking away without waiting for an answer. Alex didn't care. He leaned up against the edge of the sink and watched entranced by the sway of her rabbit tail as she walked away. Judy was clearly putting on a show for him and Alex couldn't wait for her to get back.

 

     Alex spent a little while washing himself in the sink. The water from the tap was warm thankfully. In the background he heard Judy continue to thump around but he was too distracted by cleaning the mess that he was up. Alex eventually climbed out of the sink and began to dry himself with towel he found on the counter.

 

     "Alright, little Alex. Breakfast time."

 

     Judy loomed overhead, watching as Alex dried himself off. He struggled slightly with the huge towel. Wait, wasn't this just a hand towel? He suddenly remembered how small he was. Judy must have seen him thinking and let out a soft giggle. She leaned down for a kiss. Alex was slightly startled by such a large mass rushing toward him, but he steadied himself, remembering who it was, returning her kiss. She took half of his snout into her mouth without even trying.

 

     "Mmmmm my little horsey smells so nice now. Alright, you ready for some breakfast? I have some carrots if you want one," Judy said.

 

     "That sounds great!" Alex replied. There was a brief pause as the two stared at each other a little longer. "Can I get a lift?" he finally asked.

 

     "Sure!" Judy replied excitedly. Had she been waiting for him to ask? He shook the thought aside as her massive paws came in and lifted him off the counter. She set him down on a chair next to the table, but he had to stand to reach the table's surface.

 

     Judy sat down across from him and placed a carrot down in front of him. The carrot was nearly half as large as he was, maybe more. Judy let out a laugh and said, "Oh, I guess that's a little big isn't it. How about we share?"

 

     "I think that might be a good idea," Alex replied.

 

     Judy picked up the carrot. "I'll take the big half," she said as she and slowly inserted the thick end into her mouth, biting off nearly the entire end and leaving only a little bit of the end. Alex just watched in disbelief as she put the remaining morsel of carrot in front of him. "Mmmmmm, so tasty," she moaned.

 

     Alex watched slack-jawed as Judy chewed, feeling a familiar tingling in his groin tingling as Judy laid the carrot in front of him, her eyebrow raised as she was clearly enjoying his reaction.

 

     "You gonna finish that?" Judy asked, noticing he hadn't eaten his tiny carrot end.

 

     "Y-yeah, I might be a minute," Alex managed, dumbstruck and half hard.

 

     "Alright. I'll see you at the couch when you're done," Judy said, winking as she stood up and sauntered away. Alex was left to munch on his carrot, enjoying the view as Judy's tail bobbed left and right while she walked to the couch.

 

     Once he had finished his breakfast, he turned to his next task: getting to Judy. Alex carefully lowered himself over the edge of the chair and down to the ground. It was a bit of a struggle, but he managed to clamber down safely. Alex then turned to wander under the table and over to the couch only to see Judy sitting and staring at him. He also noted her shrinking device sitting on the coffee table in front of her. "Come on Alex, let's play a fun game," she said, beckoning him excitedly.

 

     "Ok!" Alex called back as he began to walk over, wondering what she had in mind.

 

     "So I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to play some hide and seek? I haven't played that game in forever," Judy asked.

 

     "That sounds fun! But... I don't think you would be able to hide very well," Alex replied jokingly. 

 

     Judy laughed. "Not me silly, you! But you're right, it might be kind of hard to find good hiding spots at your current size as well. ... What if I made you a little smaller?" she proposed.

 

     "Haha I dunno," Alex began, "I guess that would made it easier to hide bu-" 

 

     "You're right! Here, let me fix that," Judy interjected, shrinking device suddenly in hand and pointed at Alex. Before he had time to finish his response there was a flash, just like he had seen the previous day and the world expanded outward around him again. He couldn't quite guess his height but now Judy's massive bunny paws now looked about twice as long as he was tall. Maybe more. He felt a tingling in his loins as his mind wandered, but was soon interrupted by Judy's cheerful voice.

 

     "Hey there little guy," Judy cooed, leaning forward off the couch and nearly over top of Alex. Even her voice was larger now. "You ready for our little game?"

 

     "Oh yeah, breast get started. I mean, tits time to go, I mean... boobs," was all that Alex managed to stammer as he stared at her huge chest.

 

     "My eyes are up here buddy," Judy teased, laughing at his horny response to his new stature. She wiggled her chest a little, her breasts rocking slightly. "Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of playtime with these later," she reassured him.

 

     Alex managed to turn his head and met her gaze. He couldn't wait to explore every inch of her. But for now...

 

     "Alright Alex, you've got a minute starting now. Ready-set-go," Judy declared, clearly rearing to go.

 

     As Judy covered her eyes Alex made a run for it, wondering where he should hide. As he ran he noticed his shorts from the night before. How had he ever fit into anything that massive before? Alex shook the thought away as he continued running. He decided to keep things simple and quietly slipped behind the large decorative jars that Judy had next to her TV. Why run far when he could hide perfectly well next to her, beneath her notice. He prayed her sensitive ears hadn't heard him, but figured that his new statured made his footsteps lighter and harder to hear than before.

 

     "Two, one, zero. Alright little horsey, here I come!" Judy called out. Alex heard her rise out of the couch and take a step. Thoom.  The sound was by no means overpowering but her steps had increased in impact from his previous size. The floor vibrated slightly with her first step.

 

     Alex felt himself getting hard. He couldn't help it. He was loving being tiny. Thoom Thoom Thoom. More vibrations. He wondered if he could sneak a peek, but he didn't want to risk getting caught this early. Alex was going to make Judy work to win this game.

 

     "Where aaaaarrrre yoouuuuuuu," he heard her call out lovingly. Her heavy paws pounding the floor as she wandered toward the bedroom. Alex managed to steal a brief glimpse of her as she passed. She was absolutely massive now. He couldn't wait to be found.

 

 

     Thump, thump, thump. "Hm, well he's not in here," Alex heard Judy observe from the bedroom.

 

     He stayed crouched against the large jar. Jar? A vase? Who cares. He quickly stopped contemplating the art and heard (and felt) Judy returning to the living space. This time he concealed himself as Judy rounded the corner, fearing she would be looking down for him.

 

     Alex heard Judy stop next to the shelf across from him. "Maybe he's below here or something?" she mumbled before dropping to all fours. "Nope, maybe he's under the couch?" she continued.

 

     Alex peeked out from cover but wasn't ready for the sight in front of him. Judy had gotten down on all fours, her fluffy white tail pointing up into the air, and was fully presenting herself in his direction. Up ahead on the far side of the fluffy mass he saw her head continuing to search beneath the couch. Her upper torso shifted about as she continued looking wagging her rear at him even more. He couldn't help it, he wanted a clear view.

 

     Alex stepped into the open. It was time to move into a new hiding spot anyway, right? But a few more seconds couldn't hurt. Alex continued to stare, lost in Judy's beauty until he realized that things had gotten rather quiet. His eyes shifted down from her tail to her anus, her sex, and then lower until he saw it. She was staring at him, her head upside down between her legs. He was about to turn and run when her leg lunged back at him sending a massive paw in his direction. The smaller horse was suddenly pinned against the wall by Judy's forepaw.

 

     "Gotcha," Judy declared.

 

     Alex remained stuck against the wall, winded by the sudden pressure he faced. As he hung there it occurred to him that the impact probably should have hurt a lot more than it did. His only discomfort was a result of the pressure from the paw making it hard to breath. "Hey Judy, you're pressing a little hard," Alex managed to wheeze. Was his body more resilient at this size? A dangerous thing to test but if this experience was any indication who knew what she could do to him...

 

     Her foot eased off slightly, allowing him to breath, but Alex remained pinned against the wall. "Sorry. How's that?" she asked, concern in her voice.

 

     "Much better," Alex groaned, his as arousal growing reached new heights. Her paws still smelled of shampoo but there remained a distinct smell of Judy. It was intoxicating. His began to stroke the massive sole he was up against. He heard a low groan from ahead.

 

     "Now to claim my prize," Judy said with a teasing tone. Her paw withdrew as she raised to a kneel and stood up, turning to face little Alex. "What am I going to do with you?" she asked herself.