- Text Size +

     When awoke Alex expected to still be trapped in Judy’s warm confines. Instead he felt himself on a warm familiar surface that was gradually shifting up and down as breathing sounded in the distance. “Mmmmm Judy,” he mumbled to himself as his eyes.

 

     A massive snout greeted him. “Hey there cutie!” Alex covered his ears Amy’s booming voice overwhelmed his senses. “Aw, sorry little guy,” she apologized quickly in a much softer tone.

 

     Amy was … big again? So there was a growth function on that toy of Judy’s. Or had he just dreamed the events from earlier? His aching muscles and his smell confirmed they were, in fact, real.

 

     “Is he awake?” the familiar voice of his love chimed from above. The white fluffy bed he laid upon shifted and angled slightly as Judy peered down at his lower belly. “How you doing little guy?”

 

     “On the hole I’d say I’m doing good,” Alex replied.

 

     A moan rumbled from above and below. Alex gulped, trying to remain composure.

 

     “Our little man still has holes on his mind,” Amy cooed, her eyes and mind shifting away from Alex and toward the giant rabbit he now occupied.

 

    “Men are always focused on holes,” Judy joked back, her eyes also going up. Did he just set them in motion again?

 

     Judy’s belly shifted beneath Alex as Amy crawled over top, her thick arms impacting the bed below Judy on either side of Alex. Her muzzle flew past and overhead as her breasts and torso swayed over top of Alex. Amy was now fully over top of Judy and the two were eyes locked, breathing heavily.

 

     “I can think of at least one hole he hasn’t been in today,” giggled Amy.

 

     “Ohhhh you’re bad,” Judy laughed right back before moaning as Amy leaned in and the two kissed.

 

     “Whoa!” Alex shouted as the massive breasts above dropped toward him, squishing against Judy’s torso as Amy leaned in further. Alex was now along for the ride as the two behemoths began to shift and collide around him. He began to crawl to Judy’s side, hoping to jump onto the bed and out of their way but found himself blocked as Amy’s knees shifted far forwards, straddling her torso. All he heard above was laboured breathing as their make-out session continued. While this was incredibly hot, Alex was still a little worried for his safety despite his proven durability at this scale.

 

     Hemmed in by Amy’s dark thighs on his sides and two pairs of colliding breasts behind him, Alex’s only remaining option was to head south and to try and escape between Judy’s legs. Surrounded by their heat and the sounds of their passion he began crawling without delay, passing Judy’s bellybutton and approaching her mound which shifted with her hips.

 

     Judy’s legs were close together and shifting on the bed as the two continued, but there was more than enough of a gap for him to push forward. He had only to jump off her mound and then he could be on his way. Alex’s plans were foiled however as he touched her mound and prepared to jump.

 

     “There, mmmhe goes againmmmm,” Alex heard Judy say between kisses behind him. Crap.

 

     “Mmmmis he mmmmmback at it?” Amy asked, relentless in her passionate exchange with Judy.

 

     “I think he wants to join in,” Judy said. Didn’t he get a say in this?

 

     “Let me go help the little guy out,” Amy suggested. Suddenly the mass of black fur above Alex flew forward as Amy scooted herself back to Judy’s waist. Alex was rolled onto his back as Judy’s hips shifted suddenly beneath him, her legs spreading like the parting of the seas in front of him. Alex was invaded by Judy’s familiar scent. What the heck, maybe joining in wasn’t such a bad idea.

 

     Alex was yet again blasted by Amy’s breath as her muzzle parted right in front of him. “Ohhhh our little buddy is excited.” Her tongue darted out, streaking him in her saliva as she tasted him. “Jump on, pup. I won’t bite,” she said before her cavernous maw opened again in front of him, her tongue hanging out like a wet carpet. In for a penny, in for, maybe an ounce at this size. Either way Alex was in. He clambered on but was immediately jostled off his hooves and onto his back as Amy’s tongue shifted and her mouth closed. Amy was on the move.

 

     Light returned to Alex, briefly blinding him. Once his eyes began to adjust, he took another brief look through the jaws in front of to see a small pink dot surrounded by snowy white fluff. He didn’t have long enough however and Amy’s large fingers entered and grabbed him off the slick muscle. The air outside Amy’s mouth was comparatively frigid by Alex didn’t feel a need to shiver, his mind was so focused on sex that everything else was secondary. He just wanted to know how he would help now. He was brought in front of Amy’s intense eyes.

 

     “OK pony boy, we’re going to need you to squirm extra hard this time, it’s going to be a bit tight.”

 

     Did she say tight?

 

     Alex was swung around only to see Judy lying down with her rear projecting up from the bed toward them both, her fluffy white tail poking up into the air. Oh. Tighter. Alex had been up close and personal with Judy’s rear end a number of times already, but this was the first time he was going to be THIS intimate with it. Par for the course at this point he figured.

 

      Amy, excited as she was, wasted no time. She was clearly hoping to get back to her make-out session with Judy. She maneuvered Alex’s miniscule form toward Judy’s anus. Alex’s hooves were dragged along its surface, drawing a small hip thrust and a clench of the ring from Judy.

 

     “Steady girl, we gotta get him in there first,” Amy teased.

 

     “Ohhhh god,” Judy moaned, “just be gentle.” She returned her rear to its original position, jutting up toward Amy and Alex. Her ring muscles opened and clenched as her excitement grew.

 

     Uncertainty began to grow in Alex as he realized just how much lust had clouded both titans’ minds. Judy’s friend Amy was proving to be quite the wildcard so he was just going to have to trust Judy to ensure his wellbeing at this point and enjoy the ride as much as he could.

 

     Before his thoughts could get much farther Amy lowered him once more toward Judy’s rear. She massaged Judy’s opening with a finger as he approached and then braced Judy’s cheeks open as Alex’s hooves approached. Judy’s anus puckered as his hooves made contact. Still slick with saliva from Amy’s maw, it didn’t take much for Judy’s ring to accept Alex’s body up to his waist. He felt her powerful muscles clenching around him. His legs instantly warmed up as Judy’s muscles tried to pull him in further. He massaged the muscular ring around his waist as Amy’s fingers momentarily retreated. Was she going to leave him like this?

 

     As soon as they had left, two fingers found his shoulders and a third his head. Maybe not. “You ready?” Alex heard Amy’s voice ask.

 

     Before he could answer he heard Judy reply, “Mmmmmm just do it already I need you up here.” Amy didn’t hesitate before pushing him down. In went his stomach. His chest. Next his shoulders slipped in, still well lubricated thanks to Amy. How thoughtful. One more push and he was fully entombed in Judy. He looked up only to see Amy’s finger retread and the bright hole close behind him.

 

     Being inside Judy’s vagina had been intimate, but he had at least been accompanied by a finger or knew that there was an opening for him to get back out. Even in her mouth when he had no control he knew it was easy enough for her to just open up and out he could go. Now he was completely trapped inside Judy. Sound, smell, temperature, and the deep, somewhat muted uproars of pleasure from beyond his new prison defined his experience now. Thankfully Judy must have washed up thoroughly while he was passed out because the smell was not great but it was not quite as bad as he had imagined it would be.

 

     The moist flesh around him reverberated as Judy moaned, clearly enjoying his little movements inside her. They had done quite a bit together this weekend but this was crazy. His thoughts were yet again interrupted as the living cavern shifted suddenly around him, tossing him against the fleshy walls. Up became sideways, left became right. From the muffled exterior he heard giggling and felt Judy’s moaning rumble through the soft flesh surrounding him. After a brief pause his living cage began to lift and fall in a rhythmic motion. Judy must have been thrusting against Amy again or something.

 

     The sheer power she was wielding over him just by moving slightly was enough to remind him of his arousal. Enough thinking, Alex wanted release. He began massaging around the smooth interior looking for a crevice to thrust into. His movements triggered some giggles and laughs from outside along with a few more thrusts. He giggled proudly to himself as he settled on a spot below him and began to grind. It wasn’t the same as normal sex, or whatever you could call the past couple days, but stimulation was stimulation and Alex. It wasn’t much longer before a wave of pleasure overwhelmed him and he came. The rhythmic rocking, however, did not cease as Judy and Amy continued to enjoy themselves around him. Tired yet again from exertion and surrounded by warmth and darkness, Alex was soon rocked to sleep.