- Text Size +

 

Thunk.

Heather collapsed against the top stair as she reached the second floor of the house. An immense water bottle sat in front of her, beads of condensation rolling down it despite the cool autumn weather outside. Her muscles trembled while she sat there gasping for air, struggling to comprehend why Emily didn't simply take the bottle out of the fridge before walking upstairs.

It had been over two weeks since she had stupidly come to the house for help and she still found herself asking the same question about why Emily or Lex had her or Siggy do anything when it would be easier for them to do it themselves.

Her initial escape plans had been thwarted the day after she arrived, when Lex announced that they were going to change the window locks upstairs at breakfast. Heather had sat beneath the table, eating pancakes with Siggy and she could feel the tiny girl glare at her as Lex spoke. Emily didn't even question Lex's decision, she simply told Lex to send her a venmo request for whatever it cost and that was it.

That afternoon, Lex had sealed Heather into the house with a few twists of a screwdriver.

Not that Heather would have had the strength to mount an escape attempt anyway.

Both giants were constantly ordering her around and whenever she thought about disobeying, she remembered Lex plunging her into the water and then swaddling her with ease afterwards. She was in no position to argue with the pair and so if they wanted her to carry their shoes upstairs or fetch them soda or rub their feet, Heather simply had to do it.

A low groan echoed from Emily's room followed by a thunderous whine, “Hot Mom, where are you?”

Shoving herself onto her feet, Heather heaved the water bottle up into her arms and frowned as the condensation soaked into her skimpy maid's costume. “Sorry, Emily,” she shouted while waddling toward the open door.

The girl lay sprawled on the bed that Heather struggled to make tidy every morning, one sneaker-clad foot dangling off the side. She cowered slightly as she passed beneath it, her eyes running down the underside of the worn tread of the giantess's gym shoes, thankful that she saw no rusty splotches marring them.

With aching limbs, she passed the water bottle into the giantess's waiting hand and watched her carry it high into the heavens. The girl didn't even sit up as she chugged down half the water bottle's contents then set it on her nightstand.

Before Heather could try to step away though, the huge hand came down and palmed her head. “Good girl,” Emily cooed while tousling her hair about, “Go close the door.”

“Of course, Emily,” she curtsied even though Emily wasn't even looking down at her.

Closing the door always required less effort than Heather expected and as it thumped against its frame she breathed a sigh of relief. Behind her though, Emily let out a low groan, “God, Hot Mom, why do I let Lex convince me to go to the gym?”

Heather remained silent while the girl snapped her fingers, which she had quickly learned was one of several methods the giantess used to summon her without a command. Moving back toward the bed, Heather yelped as Emily snatched her up with one hand and practically threw her up onto the vast plateau.

She crashed into Emily's bare pale stomach and immediately gagged when the taste of the girl's sweat invaded her mouth. The living landscape beneath her shook from Emily's laughter and before Heather could even start to get to her hands and knees, a giant hand was pushing her toward the girl's feet.

“They always say 'oh I'm just going for a light workout, it'll be fun',” Emily thundered on while Heather crawled down her purple leggings and then straddled her ankle. Digging at the tight knots of the giantess's laces, she could do nothing but listen, “And then I get there and it's like, free weights and running on a treadmill and then they hand me a kettle bell and act like I'm supposed to just know what to do with it...”

Warm pungent air filled Heather's nostrils as she shoved the sneaker off of Emily's foot and it clapped down onto the floor below.

“Place it on the floor, don't throw it,” Emily's leg bucked beneath her and then without missing a beat, she kept talking, “In what crazy world are kettle bell swings part of a light workout? So now I'm standing there, swinging this thing around and sweating like a stuck pig, and who walks in? The cute girl from my Econ seminar. If I knew the first time she was going to see me outside of class was going to be when I looked that unattractive then I might as well have just shown her a picture from middle school on the first day of the semester.”

Heather bent down and gently dropped the still warm sneaker onto the floor, only to feel a damp cotton sock slip beneath her poofy skirt. She yelped but remained still while Emily's big toe ran up and down her bare buttocks.

The foot pulled away and Emily let out a sigh, “My feet could use a massage.”

She nodded and immediately peeled off the sweaty socks, the pungent scent of them making her cough. That little cough evoked a giggle from the immense girl before she wiggled her toes in Heather's face.

Pressing her hands into the soft wrinkled flesh of Emily's pink soles, she found herself staring up the giantess's frame. Her body shook as she went up the girl's legs, past her pale torso and the black sports bra she wore and finally met Emily's dark eyes.

The giantess's face was free of make-up and her plump lips spread into a grin.

“Who knows though, maybe that girl isn't even gay,” she waved her hand dismissively in the air, “Half the girls I meet are so into me up until I'm like, 'so let's go on a date because I want to date you because I'm into girls' and then it's like, 'oh no, I'm so flattered and you're so pretty but no, I'm actually straight and in a relationship with a terrible dude who sucks but I love him so much despite the obvious fact that he sucks.'”

Heather nodded along as she rubbed the girl's feet, sweat forming on her brow.

“Maybe I should just wear hoodies and punch walls because that's apparently what all the girls at this school want in a partner.” She gave a derisive snort and shook her head.

Pressing as hard as she could into the girl's sole, Heather found herself looking up when she realized Emily had gone quiet. The giantess was just staring down at her with a strange smile on her face.

“You know,” The foot flexed between her tiny hands, “All those stupid squats and shit made my legs sore too.”

The mattress trembled beneath her little body as Emily spread her legs apart. Heather looked up into the girl's eyes and her voice wavered, “W-wouldn't it be a better massage if you were on your stomach, Emily?”

“I believe in you.”

Heather crawled forward and began trying to massage the giant calf. She had to dig into the comforter beneath her to get at it and she did her best to rub the muscles while feeling Emily's eyes on her the whole time.

“You know, that girl in my econ seminar is cute and all but...”

The tiny woman started to shake as she heard the elastic waistband of Emily's leggings stretch.

“She's not much compared to you.”

The giantess smacked her thigh and Heather flinched, “C'mere and work on my quads.”

Heather slunk forward, unable to lift her head to meet the dark eyes she knew were on her.

Emily giggled, “Quads? That's what these are, right?”

Powerful fingers engulfed her hand and placed it atop the girl's thigh. Warmth radiated from the immense limb and Heather shook harder as Emily's fingers released her wrist before running across her body and teasing the hem of her skirt.

She simply pushed both of her hands into the tight muscle and pressed her lips together.

“You know, now that I think about it, I don't even know if she's Immune,” Emily tugged at her skirt and Heather could feel the material stretch as the giantess pulled a little harder. “I'm not going to date somebody and get invested in them if they're just going to shrink down to the size of a bug one day, y'know?”

Heather stopped working as she felt the skirt lift up and then the whole dress start to slide off of her body. Tears welled in her eyes and she desperately worked to blink them away.

“Hell of a way to break up with somebody though.”

Cool air kissed Heather's bare skin and she heard the damp maid's dress land with a soft plop on the floor.

“Just stepping on them,” the girl continued as her fingers began to explore Heather's body, completely indifferent to how hard the small woman was shaking, “Would be kinda hot though, I guess...”

Heather whimpered as she felt small jolts of unwanted pleasure run through her body while Emily started to play with her folds. She gasped and arched her back as the giantess's thumb slid into her while her index finger gently tickled her clitoris.

“Pl-please, Emily,” She managed to gasp out while tears ran down her cheeks.

“If she shrank down, I wouldn't keep her, not when I have you here,” the girl cooed the last few words while her thumb slid in and out of Heather a little faster, “Such a hot little toy for me to play with whenever I want.”

Heather moaned and found herself moving with the rhythm of Emily's immense digit.

“And the best part is that you always act like you don't want it,” the words boomed in her little ears as she felt the orgasm start to build within her, “But we both know that you do.”

She tried to plead with the giant girl but all that came out were ecstatic guttural groans.

“I remember the look on your face when I opened the door,” Emily moaned herself, “Just staring up at me, enthralled by how hot I was. Isn't that right?”

Heather found herself nodding along even though it was insane, she had been terrified that day.

“Say it and I'll finish this.”

The shrunken woman gasped and her whole body arched once more, “I wanted this!”

The giantess's nimble fingers played with her womanhood and Heather screamed.

Emily's hand lifted away and the tiny woman reached for it, unable to stop herself as she fell down in a heap on the giantess's crotch. “No, no,” The purple-haired coed tutted as she quickly sucked Heather's juices off of her thumb, “You only get one.”

“Please, Emily,” she panted and squirmed against the gigantic girl.

“Aw, lookit you,” huge fingers tousled her hair and then cupped her chin, forcing her to look up at the gigantic girl, “Literally begging for it.”

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and shame but Heather still found herself leaning down and kissing the huge fingers. She peppered them with kisses while Emily simply lay there, smiling down at her while she debased herself.

The first time Emily had 'played' with her had been terrifying but all that she could remember was how good it felt afterward. She had simply laid on the girl's bed, gasping in the afterglow of the orgasm while the giantess simply plopped down at her desk and got to work on some paper for one of her classes. Every time since had been equally thrilling and Heather was finding it harder and harder to deny that she wanted to feel Emily's touch.

She pressed her lips into the pale flesh of Emily's stomach and she found her fingers digging into the stretchy purple fabric of the girl's leggings. Looking up, Heather whimpered as she found the girl's face blocked by her immense phone.

Yet, without a word, Emily's free hand slipped beneath her and pushed the vast wall of fabric down. Heather was tossed about as the giantess kicked her pants onto the floor and then spread her legs wide once more. When the world finally stopped moving, Heather was laid out before Emily's neatly trimmed crotch, the dark wiry hairs already glistening from the giantess's excitement.

With both hands, Heather spread the girl's vaginal lips and practically dove in.

A strange excitement filled her shrunken body when Emily let out a low pleased groan.

Sweat mingled with the giantess's juices, leaving a strange taste on her tongue that managed to be both sweet and acrid at the same time. Her fingers moved up and down the giant girl's crotch while she lapped away, tickling her lips before nuzzling against her clitoris. The pale walls of flesh on either side of her shuddered and another powerful moan emanated across the world.

She knew she should feel utterly humiliated as she ate the enormous college girl out. The age difference alone would have made it embarrassing if Heather had been normal sized. Yet, as the mattress beneath her started to shift with Emily's wiggling hips, Heather felt her heart swell with joy in a way that she never remembered experiencing before.

It was different from when she had been with her husband, or the handful of men she had dated before him. She had always enjoyed sex and she had even enjoyed sucking men off when they weren't strange about it. But giving a blowjob always came with a certain kind of reciprocity, even her worst boyfriend who had always placed his hand on the back of her head in a way that put her on edge had still been willing to eat her out in exchange.

There had always been a sense of equality in her relationships.

She and Emily could never be equal though.

Even if she wasn't several times Heather's size, she was Immune. She would never have to fear finding herself in Heather's position, tiny and terrified enough to go running to a stranger's house for help. Though Emily certainly had fancy equipment to imprison shrinkees at her disposal, in reality she had imprisoned Heather with a few cheap window locks from Home Depot.

She controlled what Heather ate and drank, and whether she could eat or drink at all.

As much as Heather was loathe to admit it, Emily owned her.

And the worst part of all was that Heather found some kind of twisted thrill in being owned.

She was tossed back as Emily's whole body bucked up and she let out a deeply satisfied noise that rumbled through Heather's whole body. “Fuck,” Emily grunted when she dropped back onto the bed, the whole plateau quaking beneath her.

Her powerful hand came down and gripped Heather's head.

The shrunken woman yelped and her heart rate spiked in utter terror but then Emily simply scratched her skull, “Good girl.”

Those two words made Heather's heart flutter and that twisted joy spread through her little body. She couldn't stop herself as the hand retreated and she followed it, clambering over Emily's body to nestle herself near the girl's armpit. The lingering smell of the giantess's sweat tickled her nose but she kissed the pale flesh anyway, starting at the girl's bicep and working her way all around.

Emily's laughter rumbled through her body, “Someone's extra affectionate today, huh?”

She shivered as powerful fingers played with her hair.

Emily's hand came to rest on her side while her fingers idly played across her skin. Cuddling closer to the enormous girl, Heather let the eerie calm that settled over her push away all of her other thoughts.

She wasn't sure how much time passed as she lay there, still glowing from the orgasm Emily gave her, before her owner's powerful fingers slipped beneath her chin to gently scratch it.

“I have the perfect idea for a Halloween costume and you're going to be such a cute little part of it,” she began before her whole body stiffened, “Oh wait, shit... how is it already so late...”

Heather started to sit up but Emily's arm was already scooping her up. Her little arms flailed about as she was unceremoniously dropped onto the floor, where she landed in a heap. Emily's feet thumped down on either side of her and she huddled in the shadow of the girl's crotch.

“I should still have enough time to shower,” the girl boomed as she walked toward her door, pausing only to take down her white boots from the top of the shoe rack. “Give those a once over after you get your uniform on, Hot Mom.”

“Of course, Emily,” she said as she crawled to where the costume had been tossed. The cheap fabric still smelled of Emily's footsweat as she pulled it on.

“Lex and I will be home late tonight, so don't forget to pick up and stuff,” she commanded as she wrapped a towel around her body and stepped into the hallway.

The words came from Heather's mouth automatically, “Yes, Emily.”

But the giantess was already gone.

Standing in the center of Emily's room, in a maid's costume that reeked of the girl's feet, all of the humiliation and shame that she had pushed out of her head came surging back, followed by tears.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!