- Text Size +

“This is nice.”

Emily's voice was like a soft roll of thunder across the heavens and it drew Heather's gaze from where she was busy buffing out scuffs from the girl's ankle boots. From her place on the floor between the couch and the coffee table, all she could see of her gigantic owner was her arm stretched out across Izzy's legs.

The shrunken woman had expected to see more of the girl after the party but unlike Emily who seemed to always have plenty of time on her hands, Izzy kept her nose to the grindstone seemingly all day, everyday. “Hm?” The distracted noise bubbled up from somewhere above and Heather could hear the giantess's fingers tousle Emily's hair, “Yeah, it is.”

The couch groaned slightly as Emily snuggled a little closer, her arm practically wrapping around Izzy's legs. There was a soft noise of lips smacking against flesh before Emily asked, “Are you almost done?”

“I think there's only a couple pages left in this section,” there was a faint noise of pages being thumbed through, “Yeah, so not much longer...”

There was another kissing noise, “Okay.”

“Hey,” Izzy's protest was stronger than Heather had expected.

“What?” Emily asked with a giggle.

“You're going to make me lose my place.”

“I'm sorry,” the giant girl replied before another kiss rang out, “Well, not actually sorry.”

Izzy shifted above and Heather watched as she laid her book down on her lap, “Why did you invite me over to study if you were just going to distract me?”

Emily rose up from where she had been laying sprawled across Izzy's legs and kissed her on the lips, “So I could distract you.”

Izzy let out a low whine as she gently pushed the other girl away, “Please, Ems, I just need fifteen minutes to finish this and then I'm all yours, ok?”

“Fine,” Emily huffed with a roll of her eyes, which quickly settled on Heather far below.

She forced a weak smile to her face as the giantess leaned down over the edge of the couch, her dark eyes rolling over her shrunken body from beneath a heavy cat's eye. Dark painted lips spread around shining white teeth as she stretched out an arm and plucked up one of the boots. It had a chunky tread, like so many of the giant girl's shoes, and a solid black rubber heel that rose to Heather's thigh before giving way to the black leather of the chelsea boot. She turned it over in her beringed fingers, inspecting it for any spots that Heather may have missed.

Her little body trembled as she watched Emily inspect her work, and she felt a strange shame when she realized she no longer just feared the possibility of being punished. Emily barely ever mentioned the idea of punishing her anymore, and Heather was forced to admit it was because she always did what the girl asked of her. It was more than just the simple fact that there was no way to resist the giantess above her, she wanted to please her.

She ached to hear Emily's voice rumble across the world and call her a 'good girl.'

Emily remained quiet though as she lowered the boot back to the floor and set it down in front of Heather. A faint tremor passed beneath her feet while Emily's hand drifted to its partner, where the fingers hung for a long moment.

Heather looked up to see Emily raise a questioning eyebrow, silently asking if it was ready for inspection. Her heart beat a little faster as she looked down and spied a few small scuffs. Her head snapped back up and she shook it back and forth wildly, while her body crouched down on its own accord.

There was a soft chuckle in the world above and then Emily's shadow receded from her world.

She burned pink as she snatched up the rag and went back to polishing the boots.

She told herself that she was lightheaded from the smell of boot polish, but she knew it was from the shame that coursed through her. No longer was she ashamed of being at Emily's mercy, or of the demeaning tasks she did for the twenty-one year old college student. It was shame over doing a bad job.

That the boots weren't ready for Emily to inspect was an implicit admission that she had failed to clean and polish them.

Heather glanced up from her scrubbing, expecting the girl to be looming over her while glancing at her watch. Instead though, Emily had simply rolled back onto the couch, her head no doubt back in Izzy's lap while the girl read.

Returning back to her work, Heather tried to tell herself that it didn't matter to Emily. The giantess wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and there was no reason to worry about it. Yet, the shame still lingered in her head, driving her to polish even though her tiny arms burned in protest.

Her whole body ached when she finally removed the last scuff near the heel and flopped down onto the hardwood floor. She lay there spread eagle and let her eyelids droop as the fatigue washed over her, along with a faint joy that she had accomplished the task.

“Hey, babe,” Emily's voice rumbled while her arm again stretched out and gently played against Izzy's kneecap.

The huge leg twitched, making the coffee table shake, “What?”

“Why don't I go get us some Chinese takeout for dinner while you finish up? Does that sound good?”

“Ems, it'll only be a few more minutes, I promise...”

“Babe, it's ok,” Emily said as she sat up and pecked the girl on the cheek, “You like General Tso's, right?”

Even though Heather couldn't see the giantess's face, she could hear the smile in her voice, “When did I tell you that?”

“I don't know,” shadows rolled across the world and Heather let out a frightened yelp when Emily's feet slammed down on either side of her. The whole world shook as the giantess picked up one boot and tugged it on. On Heather's right, Emily's toes wiggled against her fishnet stockings as she thundered above, “But that's what you want, right?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Cool,” Emily slid her foot into her other boot and then rose up off of the couch.

Heather stared up the giantess's seemingly long legs into the shadowy confines of her skirt. Just the sight of the girl's black panties made her think of that morning, when she had been arms deep inside Emily's womanhood while the girl moaned Izzy's name. Emily had then strutted around the room while she got dressed, thundering on about how excited she was to spend alone time with Izzy.

“And Hot Mom's right down on the floor if you need anything,” the giantess added as she walked off, each of her steps making the world shake.

“Ok, thanks, babe,” Izzy called back, turning in her seat to watch Emily leave. The door opened and shut before Izzy let out a contented sigh and returned her attention to the book in her lap.

Heather took slow deep breaths as the floor stopped shaking before lowering herself back to it and letting her eyes droop once more. There was a strange comfort in knowing that Izzy wouldn't pay her any mind, even if it was because the giantess always had her own cadre of shrunken people back in her dorm room.

It had been difficult to see Izzy again knowing what the girl did, especially since she was as dedicated to hunting down shrunken people as she was to her schoolwork. Heather had overheard her tell Emily about finding someone on two separate occasions, once on a walk back from Emily's house and another when she went to some store in town. It still shocked Heather that even with a sizable college population there could be that many people shrinking on a regular basis.

Yet, whenever she thought about it, she had to remind herself that while she thought of the town as 'small' it really wasn't. It was sizeable and it was also a major hub for the area; their downtown was thriving, the upscale outlet mall that people drove hours to shop at was just outside of town, and while it had been boring to constantly redesign office spaces, there had been enough work for her to actually have her own business.

Just thinking about her old life brought a strange ache to Heather's chest.

Thinking about Jason and Zoe always brought a fresh pain to her mind as all the fears that had bubbled up in the back of her head the day she had shrunk mixed with the fact that they didn't know what had happened to her and that she would likely never see them again.

But every other aspect of her life already felt like a hazy memory, like something she had read about rather than actually experienced. She knew exactly where she was, down to the four additional digits of the street's zip code, yet Heather found it difficult to connect that knowledge to the world she actually inhabited. She should have easily been able to remember the routes that Emily took to get around town or the stores that Izzy had been referring to but it all seemed to slip out of her mind before she could actually pin it down.

Such facts just weren't important to her day-to-day life any longer.

She couldn't even remember the name of the Chinese food place that Emily certainly had to have gone to, let alone how long it would actually take for the girl to go there, place the order, wait, and come back. A trip that Heather had done countless times over the years now might as well have been a trip to the moon for how natural it sounded to her.

A book snapping shut yanked Heather back to the enormous world around her.

Izzy grunted as she stretched on the couch, the pillars of her legs shaking in the skies above before she started to shift. Heather watched with her eyes wide while the girl lifted her sneakered feet from the coffee table and then planted them down firmly onto the ground.

The power of her footfalls was only slightly less than Emily's heeled boots pounding against the floor. The white leather of her Reebok Club sneakers looked a little tarnished as she stood up and continued to stretch. Her heels lifted off the floor and Heather pushed her little body up to a sitting position to take in the immense girl.

Izzy was dressed plainly in loose pale jeans that disappeared into a maroon sweatshirt that bore the college's name and crest on it. Finally, Heather watched as her painted pale yellow fingerails undid a black scrunchie to let her light brunette locks fall down around her shoulders.

The floor then shook and a gust of wind blew across Heather's world as the giantess's heels slammed back down.

Wiping away bits of dust that were imperceptible to the gigantic girl above her, Heather opened her eyes to see the huge sneakers twisting about, as if Izzy were inspecting them. “Hm, Hot Mom,” the girl snapped her fingers as she sat back down on the couch but she didn't even look down at the shrunken woman.

“Yes, Izzy?” Heather walked closer to the huge sneakers.

She could hear the giantess's fingers tapping against a phone screen while her voice boomed across the world, “That KKG girl finally took possession of her shoe slaves so I need you to take care of these.”

“Of course, Izzy,” she took a deep breath, “It might take me a bit to go upstairs and get some supplies to clean them with but Emily does have stuff for white leather...”

Izzy laughed high overhead, “Supplies, that's cute. You don't need supplies.”

“Uh,” Heather looked over her shoulder at the rag she used on Emily's boots, which was marred by black polish, and then back to the mostly pristine white sneakers before her, “I think I'd make them worse if I used the rag that Emily gave me...”

The couch groaned and she looked up to see Izzy staring down at her, her head cocked to the side in disbelief, “No, they're not that bad, they just need a quick spit shine.”

“Won't I still need a rag to wipe away the...” Heather trailed off as she realized what the giant girl wanted.

Izzy's hand came down from the heavens and snatched her up, her fingers tightening around her body until Heather let out a faint yelp. The world turned into a blur as she was rocketed all the way up to the girl's face. Warm breath that smelled of coffee whipped around Heather and Izzy's words rattled her ear drums, “Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is that I've had to talk to you this long after giving you an order? Now when I put you back down there, you better get right to cleaning my sneakers with that little tongue of yours or I swear to God you will be under them. Understood?”

Tears welled in Heather's eyes and she shut them tight as she nodded her head.

“I said,” the air got warmer and wetter as Izzy brought her closer to her immense maw, “Do you understand?”

“Yes, Izzy!” She cried, her voice breaking as the tears threatened to overwhelm her.

The giantess didn't say another word, she simply lowered Heather back to the floor and then dropped her in a heap before her sneakers. Even with her ears ringing, her vision blurry from tears, and her whole body momentarily numbed by the strength of Izzy's grip, Heather stumbled right up to the huge pieces of footwear.

Her natural disgust reflex didn't even slow her down as she lowered her head and dragged her tongue across the nearest scuff mark. The taste of dust, dirt, and leather filled her mouth instantly and she fought past the gag that built in her mouth to lap away again and again. The more she worked her way around the huge sneakers, the more she became convinced that she would never taste anything but them ever again.

The smell of Izzy's footsweat pressed against her sinuses as she finished the left one and moved toward the right. Her tongue was beginning to dry but she doubted that a plea for water would be met by anything other than an entitled rant from the enormous girl that sat above her, occasionally letting out a faint chuckle as she watched videos on her phone.

The front door opening filled her with hope but she only slowed her licking instead of stopping.

Emily's booted footfalls sent tremors through the world and as she set their take out on the coffee table, her eyes swept across the floor till they landed on her crouched beside Izzy's foot. “Aw, is Hot Mom licking your shoes clean?” Emily cooed as she passed a container over to the other giantess.

“Yeah,” Izzy paused for a moment before asking, “That's ok, right?”

Heather nervously glanced up at Emily and she felt tears well in her eyes once more as she watched the girl consider the question in real time. Her head tilted slowly back and forth while her dark lips twisted about. In the girl's big eyes, Heather could see the faint bit of concern over what she saw before those eyes drifted back toward Izzy, whose mere presence seemed to burn those thoughts out of Emily's mind.

“It's cool, I normally have her use rags and stuff but there's nothing wrong with a spit shine.”

The tiny woman bit her lip hard as her whole body wracked with a suppressed sob.

“Yeah, these were barely scuffed so I figured it was more of a tongue job,” Izzy explained, her voice calm and confident.

“That makes sense,” Emily agreed as she settled back onto the couch, her legs tucked beneath her with her boots just barely hanging off the cushion. The television came to life and Heather was dimly aware of the pair cuddling up above her.

“Plus, you know, some people say it's better if shrinkees clean your shoes with their tongues every so often,” Izzy boomed on while Emily flicked through her Netflix queue.

“Oh yeah?” Emily asked before a loud crunch echoed out as she bit into an eggroll.

“Yeah,” the giantess was now talking between bites of her dinner, “Tasting all the stuff that you walk on reminds them of their place in the world.”

“Interesting.”

Heather waited for the thunderous noise of the Netflix 'ba-boom' before she finally opened her mouth and let the tears flow, her crying easily swallowed up by the booming sounds of the television and the giants eating above her.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!