- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The girls watched from the bowl as Rapunzel looked at the two helpless girls at her feet. It had been a good ten minutes since the other two had left to talk and Rapunzel didn’t give these two any breaks. They had been kissing and rubbing any bit of her foot they could get to. Snow White however was running out of steam as she clung to her toes for a second to stop. 


Rapunzel was particularly annoyed so this wasn’t going to fly. “Did I say you could stop, slave?” 


“I-I’m so exhausted.” The little girl could make out 


“I don’t care.” 


Jasmine couldn’t help but defend her “She said she can’t go on!”


“Maybe I would care but she doesn’t get a say.” 


“You’re a monster!”


There was that word again. This time, instead of trying to fight it, Rapunzel just chuckles. “I don’t care what you think of me. Your job is to do what I say. And if you don’t listen…” Rapunzel stands up and puts her foot over Snow White, beginning to press down slowly


Once again Snow White was in tears “Please no… please I’ll keep going.” She begged for her life instantly. The giantess smirks at Jasmine, being satisfied with her point being proven. 


It was then that Rapunzel started to feel it, the girl under her foot was getting bigger. So was the other. Wait… that wasn’t what happened… she was shrinking…


Rapunzel stepped back and noticed that the sisters were now in the room, looking at her, smirking a bit. And in a moment, she felt yet another betrayal, but before she could fully process it, she was the size of the other women. “No…” was all she could make out


Jasmine and Snow White couldn’t believe it either, their tormentor was now their size. Snow White was utterly surprised and still frozen on the floor, but Jasmine was smirking. 

 

Rapunzel suddenly looked at the two of them now around her size and the first thing that came to her she did. She ran. This wasn’t gonna happen, she was not going to be a victim again. From her experience having to catch prey, she knew the best place to run, under the bed. As she wasted no time. 


The sisters were prepared for this though. Elsa ran to the nearest side of the bed and Anna hopped over the bed to the other. As Rapunzel saw Elsa go under one side of the bed she ran the other direction, only to be met with Anna doing the same. So she ran back the way she came. 


Rapunzel’s mind was racing. So was this what her victims felt like? She didn’t like it, she didn’t like it at all. 


She rushed back the way she came and was going to keep running. But what she didn’t expect was Jasmine rushing to her and grappling her. It definitely halted Rapunzel but she was still around her size and Rapunzel was indeed stronger, so with some struggling Rapunzel is quickly able to pull Jasmine off of her. But it does cause her to slip and have to get up to run. 


But by the time she goes to run again she is quickly swooped up by a giant hand. Anna’s. And Rapunzel kicks and struggles as she is brought up to Anna’s smirking face. Elsa makes sure to grab Snow White and Jasmine, Jasmine looks proud of herself, and Snow White is in tears, thinking that these two were gonna save them since they betrayed Rapunzel. 


Rapunzel stopped struggling and looked up angrily to Anna “I thought we were friends!” 


“Sorry Raps, this isn’t personal. But we’d rather you than us.”


“I wasn’t going to… just turn me back and we can continue where we left off.” She tries to reason. 


Anna just chuckles, “Sorry, that’s not gonna happen.” She smirks as she pokes Rapunzel’s breast playfully. Rapunzel’s face turned pale. 


“No… you can’t do this to me… you can’t…” 


Meanwhile Snow White looks back up to Elsa “T-thank you… thank you for saving us…”


This immediately got a bunch of giggles out of Elsa “Anna, they think we’re gonna save them. How cute” Anna looks over and snorts and Elsa smirks “How about you put the new toy in with the others and we can have fun with these two”


Anna smirks and drops Rapunzel in the bowl. Rapunzel groans and gets up, only to see the faces of Mulan, Belle, Moana, and Cinderella all looking at her. Rapunzel can’t help but move back a bit. Out of all of the people she shrunk, she never got them the same size ever. She doesn’t have that overwhelming power anymore.


Rapunzel gets up to meet them, looking at the four of them. Trying to hold herself together, and she’s doing pretty good for as terrified as she is. 


After some silence between them, Mulan is the first to act. And she screams. “You’re a monster! I said I’m going to kill you!” Was all she could think to say as she lunged for Rapunzel. Rapunzel reacted quickly and punched her in the gut, but Mulan fell back and just tackled her to the ground. “You killed that girl! It was like nothing to you! How could you be so cruel!”


“Get off of me!” Was all Rapunzel could do. This girl was probably just as strong as she was. 


“Never!” Mulan growled, putting her hands on Rapunzel’s breasts “Remember these? Remember how I was trapped here. Well how do you like being the victim?” She squeezed as hard as she could and Rapunzel yelped and tried to struggle. 


Moana and Belle quickly end up pulling Mulan off of her. “Hey hey!” Moana says to her “Calm down!”


Belle chimes in “Stooping to her level isn’t going to solve things. We’re just becoming as bad as her.”


Rapunzel scoots to the corner to the bowl and just stays there. Letting them bicker and discuss all they like. None of it was going to make a difference. The sisters would now decide if they lived or died.


~


As Anna went over to the two tinies on Elsa’s hand she smirked at them. “Aww how unfortunate for them” this immediately dashed any of Snow White’s hope for rescue. “I think I can show her just how wrong she is?”


“You want to” Elsa handed her Snow White but kept Jasmine for herself. “How about we show them?”


Anna wasted no time in bringing the little girl up to her mouth, who was quickly frightened and in tears. And she was licked across her whole body, causing Snow White to scream. 


Elsa makes her move as well, sucking on Jasmine’s tiny breast. Wasting no time in enjoying the girl’s body. “No… please… stop…” Jasmine cried out in protest but Elsa just loved the screams of her little victim. Jasmine hadn’t quite been broken yet, but she could tell, she was about to be. 


Elsa bit down causing the girl to scream and shout. She wasn’t going to stop until the girl cried. But luckily for the giantess, the utter feeling of being violated brought that quickly to her face. Her tears start small, but break out into a waterfall very quickly. Her bravado had been broken and Elsa loved it. 


Her tongue moves up Jasmine’s leg and to her clit. He could hear the tiny girl whimper. “P-please… n-no…” but there was no kindness from the snow queen as her giant lips began to have their way with her clit. Jasmine cries and sobs but it only makes Elsa more pleased. 



The others could hear the pleas of Jasmine and Snow White from the bowl. As much as they didn’t want to, their eyes turned to Rapunzel. The woman paying the least attention to the pleas and just laying there, looking defeated. 


Mulan was in the separate corner, arms crossed, making sure she doesn’t lose her temper again. So Moana was the first to speak this time. “So… the thing I don’t understand is, how does someone get off on causing others so much pain? So why don’t you explain it to us?” 


Rapunzel just curls up more. Giving her an annoyed look. 


“Have you always been a heartless monster or is that new?” She asked 


“If you must know, I only became this way recently.” Was all she said. 


“Now isn’t that better?” Moana stated sarcastically. “Let me guess, the Amulet brought out the darker part of yourself. No, I think you were always a rotten egg and you didn’t show it till you had power.”


Rapunzel grit her teeth “I will not be made into a fool.” 


It was Cinderella who spoke up after “You were victimized when you were younger.” The other's head turned to her.


Belle suddenly nods “That would make sense. The attachment to power, to the amulet. You were a victim and you made others a victim to make up for it. It’s a sad story I’ve heard before.”


This got Rapunzel up from where she was sitting. Was she THAT easy to read? “You don’t get to say what is or isn’t wrong with me! I am no victim! And even if I was, I’m not anymore.”


Belle took the opportunity given to her “Hey, maybe we can come to a deal, you help us get back to normal, we can find a way to make everything better for you.”


“No.” Was Rapunzel’s only response as she slumped back down to the floor


Belle sighs and looks to the others “There isn’t anything we can do for her. She’s too far gone, I’m afraid.” 


“Not surprised” Mulan spoke up, crossing her arms


~


Elsa chuckles, looking at the tinies they have “I might have an idea. Inspired by Rapunzel a bit.” She says as she lays back down on the bed putting Jasmine on her nipple. “You can do the same to the other and lick them off of me.”


“Love it.” Anna giggles, putting Snow White on Elsa’s nipple and starts licking the dangling girl all over. 


As the girl screams and cries Elsa puts her hand over Jasmine and pressed her hard into her nipple, pressing her in and rubbing her around. Elsa moans happily “mmmm” as she feels Jasmine’s muffled screams on her nipple “Oh yea that’s good”


Anna’s mouth pins Snow White’s back to Elsa’s nipple. Anna doesn’t let up, sucking at her small chest hard, licking her pussy, and even biting wherever Anna feels like biting her. She screams and cries, but it only makes Anna love it more. She soon pulls back to admire her work, enjoying the sight of the tiny girl with bruises, bite marks, and flowing tears, clinging onto her sister's breast for her life. 


Elsa smirks and let’s go, so she can watch what’s happening on top of Elsa’s other breast. Jasmine sees Snow White utterly in tears and violated. “Y-you’re monsters.” She says, fully in tears. But it’s ignored by Elsa who picks her up and brings her closer. 


Anna smirks at her sister as she suddenly surrounds Snow White in her maw and brings her in. Anna fiddles with her with her tongue and she is sent all throughout Anna’s mouth, screaming and crying. She then looks back to Jasmine and opens her mouth so she can see the terrified girl in there. 


“How about we give them all a seat” Elsa smirks as she grabs the bowl, leaning it towards Anna so the girls can see her. 


Anna happily opened her mouth to the girls in the bowl, who all gasped when they saw Snow White in there, crying and terrified. Anna then closes her eyes, not a second thought. They can still hear Snow White’s cries even as Anna gulps. But they get fainter. 


Elsa makes sure Jasmine is pressed up against Anna’s neck to hear the screams of the poor girl being sent to her doom. And when she had gone down, she brought her down to Anna’s belly. “That’s where she is. And there’s nothing you can do about it.”


Jasmine was pale, terrified, not sure how to even react. It was all so awful. Elsa only giggled and put her back in the bowl with the others. 


“Who to play with next?” Elsa hums. She gets an excellent option when all the princesses immediately point to Rapunzel. “Ooo perfect. Let’s play with our newest toy.” Elsa’s hand reaches for Rapunzel, but her uncaring demeanor instantly changes as she struggles and squirms. 


“Nono… I don’t want… Elsa please…” but her struggling does nothing as Elsa’s fingers wrap around her and pick Rapunzel up. “Let go of me”


Elsa smirks at the girl in her hand. So high and mighty before, now helpless in her hand. At her complete mercy. The sisters were the most excited to play with her than any of the others.