- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally Maya finds Doctor Wesmer. Good for her but not so great for the good doctor.

 

Felix Wesmer, Head doctor of Saint Minerva hospital. At only thirty years old he was widely considered a genius, well ahead of his time. A prodigy at the operating table, he’s been at the forefront of nearly every medical breakthrough in the past five years. Yet despite his achievements, nothing could have prepared him for this.

 

First came the green gas, coming from the vents mid operation on a middle aged man. A victim of a car crash. Now both he and the newly deceased were little more than a few inches tall. His assistants, a total of eight less than skilled surgeons when compared to him, found themselves in similar situations, save for one. A fairly old woman, of a name who hadn’t cared to remember. Their body seemed mutated, their arms and legs far smaller than that of a child. Yet the rest of them was full sized.

 

“Wait...no...it couldn’t be.” he knew this. These effects. The abnormalities upon his titanic assistant. The shrunken form of those who remained. It could only have been one thing.

 

“No...no no no” Soon the head doctor found himself breathing heavily, hyperventilating upon the realization of the situation he was now in, and the hand he played in making such a thing possible. “No. She promised me. She promised this wouldn’t happen to me.”

 

Quiet booms were heard, just outside of the operating room. A chill ran up the doctors spin. “It has to be her...” he thought, looking for a suitable place to hide. Come to finish him off when he was of no more use to her. Yet when the door to the room opened he was met with the face of someone he’s never seen.

 

A young woman, in her early twenties no doubt, with faded blue hair and brilliant blue eyes. A guest? Then how wasn’t she caught in the gas. Questions to be left unanswered as the woman's gaze immediately feel onto the group of surgeons, each one too sacred to even move.

 

With a grin she knelt to the floor, the muscles in her legs in full show for the minuscule people.

 

“Excuse me~” Maya practically sang as she looked from one end of the room to the other, searching for her much needed target. “I’m been trying to get a hold of a doctor Wesmer. Would any of you happen to know where he is?”

 

No one spoke, even when Maya went from a crouched position to a lying down one, her face coming to a stop only inches away from two assistants. Despite the cold floor Maya didn’t pick herself up, her attention fully on the two in front of her. “How about you two? Would you happen to where the good doctor is?”

 

Again no response besides a scream from one of the attending surgeons. A female. Desiring none of that Maya wasted no time in placing her middle finger before the woman's head before flicking it, turning their skull into a fine red mist.

 

Horrified, several people fled for the exit only for Maya to raise her legs before bringing them down on two, killing them instantly.

 

“I wouldn’t do that again if I were you” the blue haired maniac warned. “Anyone tries to leave again and I’ll feed them their own arms.”

 

Maya turned to her back, curious as to how many people remained. Counting the two she just killed, along with the loud woman, that left her with only four remaining victims. “I really hope I didn’t killed Wesmer. Though, all I need are his keys so…

 

Sitting upright Maya raised her tights clad foot, unknowingly over the very same doctor she was looking for. Felix Wesmer was forced to watch the slowly descending extremity, the gore from a still fresh kill plastered on the sole. The doctor saw his life flash before his eyes before a thought crossed his mind. An idea that could very well save his life. Reaching into his pockets the doctor pulled out a ring of keys, far smaller than anything his would be killer could use, but perhaps it’d be enough to buy him a few more minutes.

 

Jingling the keys just as the foot was about to come down on him it came to abrupt stop, the blood upon it close enough for Felix to reach out and touch it.

 

Maya quickly moved her foot out of the way, placing it just besides the doctor as she loomed closer. “Wait..you’re doctor Wesmer?”

 

Felix hastily nodded. Maya placed her head upon her hand, laughing at how careless she nearly was. “Shit, if I had gone through with that it would’ve made things way too complicated for...” her eyes fell upon the absolutely insignificant key chain the doctor held. “Me...ah fuck...Really!?”

 

 

Maya groaned in irritation, completely baffled that she forgot such a simple thing. “Of course if fucking shrunk. It was on your person when you went down. God dammit I’m such an idiot!”

 

Maya inched closer towards the doctor, raising her finger just over his head, ready to flick it just as she did before. “Please tell me there’s a spare!”

 

Felix wasn’t entirely too sure if there was one if he were being honest with himself. Unfortunately, fear got the better of him.

 

Nodding to confirm Mayas hopes she retracted her finger, instead resting her hand upon the floor in wait. “Take me to it. Now.”

 

Felix didn’t need to give her the option of ordering again, quickly taking his place in the palm of Mayas hand as she lifted him higher than any single being should be able to.

 

He needed to know why he was shrunk, and how this woman wasn’t. But he couldn’t allow her to know he had a hand in the green gases creation. Otherwise it’d be some other, much scarier broad coming after him. Once again, questions to be answered later as Mayas attention was elsewhere. Rather, her focus was upon the terrified beings at her feet.

 

Felix’s entourage of assistants. There was clear interest in Mayas eyes when she looked at them. An interest that quickly turned malicious when the giantess bent downwards again, reaching down and lifting one by their hair.

 

“Doctor Wesmer, or can I just call you Wesmer for short?” Maya asked, not really expecting an answer. “These associates of yours. They wouldn’t know where the keys are right?” a shake of the doctors head confirmed her claims. “Thought so.”

 

With flawless aim Maya tossed the assistant into the air, allowing gravity to bring them straight into her waiting mouth. They offered no resistance as they fell perfectly into the waiting throat, sliding with only minimal difficulty to their final destination.

 

For an all too brief moment Maya lost her breath, gasping for air as the size of her snack proved rather large, though no bigger than that guard she had prior. Not as satisfying, but filling all the same. A series of threatening chuckles followed shortly after and Maya realized that may not have been the best of moves.

 

Uh ohhhh~you’re running out of people doc” Maya teased, all the while still looking down at the remaining two of Felix’s assistants. It was then she noticed the whole reason a group of medical staff had gathered. The sliced open body of a deceased patient, an item that drew out a sick sense of glee from the blue haired woman. Picking up the corpse Maya brought it to the head doctor in her hand, dangling it by its leg.

 

“Not really a great doctor if you allowed this to happen~” she taunted, licking the bloodied body of the patient. “Aren’t doctors supposed to help people? Didn’t really help this one did you?”

 

When it seemed she was ready to eat yet another human shaped snack Maya instead dropped the body, allowing it to splatter on impact against the cold floor. “Clean up in operating room six!” another bout of chuckles which eventually gave way to full blown laughter, all of which threatened to throw Felix off his perch. Granted, that was quickly seeming the better alternative.

 

Just as quickly as she begun laughing Maya stopped, looking towards both assistants, neither speaking a word or running, too scared to do a thing. “Well?” Maya asked with a grin. “I said clean up. Get to it! Or would you rather clean up this one?” Maya raised her foot above the two terrified individuals, the red stain of another one of her kills spurring them to action.

 

Pleased with their apparent focus Maya turned her back towards the two, periodically making sure neither were looking her way. They were busy following through with her command, much to her delight. Neither of them took notice of her decent until it was too late, the shadow of her skirted ass blanketing them for a single moment. One single moment was all it took for the two remaining assistants to become nothing more than two stains on both the floor and this psychopaths rear.

 

Maya seemingly wasn’t done just yet, grinding herself against the floor and spreading the mess even further. “Cold and warm...feels...really goooood~

 

Felix watched on, mortified over what happened. This woman was clearly intent on leaving as few people alive as possible. He only hoped that he could be one of the very, very few to get away. A hope that was quickly dashed when the hand he stood upon shot upright and gripped Mayas chest. She caressed her own body, all the while Felix was forced to endure the pressure Maya unwittingly placed upon him.

 

She had all but forgotten the doctor in her hands, her thoughts instead going to the recently killed, as well as beyond them. She wished it was the body of another beneath her. Only rather than them exploding on impact she wanted to feel their tiny hands push against her ass, tickling her all the way. She wanted to feel their body against hers as she rubbed them against her bare skin. She wanted all of this and more.

 

As such thoughts raced through Mayas head it was Felix who was forced to suffer through her fantasies. He was quickly moved from her chest down to her surprisingly tone stomach. He could here the cries of his assistant, if only slightly. It sounded pained, their flesh no doubt being eaten away by the acid. Felix guessed she must have eaten recently if the digestive process was acting this fast.

 

Before he could appreciate just how close he was to such a dangerous place he was dragged even lower, past Mayas crotch and into her thighs. She sandwiched her hand, and by extension the doctor, in between them, a series of moans following. “Six...my sweet, little Six~

 

Felix was barely able to hear what was being said, only able to make out her moans towards a...number?

 

“Wh-what?”

 

His curiosity was interrupted as a bone snapped, the sound giving way to pain. He would have cried out had his face not been shoved further into Mayas thigh, the leg opposite of it only squeezing harder as the blue haired giant neared her climax.

 

Six~, when I find you I’m going to...” several more bones snapped as Maya inched herself closer towards euphoria. “I’m going to make up for all the time we’ve lost~

 

Felix felt his body giving out to the pressure placed upon him, a wave of sweat and nectar coating him and Mayas hand. Much to his surprise and regret he didn’t expire. His body kept itself together just long enough for Maya to finish herself off. Spreading her limbs Maya let the cool hospital air calm her down, the floor only furthering the process. As for Felix, his near broken body feel from Mayas hand and in between her legs, just below her crotch where he was only able to see her white, drenched panties.

 

Just when he thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse the two legs of which he was in between came together, a sigh coming from Maya as they did. “Don’t think I forgot about you!” she said, her head now clearer after her brief slip into her fantasies. “I mean...i did for a moment there. But that’s hardly a reason for you to enjoy a little bit of foreplay.”

 

“Enjoy!?” Felix thought as both legs crushed him further. “Is she insane!? How could anyone enjoy that!? What am I saying of course she’s insane!” he no longer cared for how she remained the height she was after the green gas infected everyone else. He didn’t care to know why she wanted his keys. He just wanted to get away from her!

 

Once again, just when he thought his life was about to end Maya allowed his continued existence, spreading her legs and watching the doctor slide off of them.

 

Maya attempted to get up to her feet only to find her body twitchy and her limbs weak. “Guess I overdid it...” she shrugged off the thought though, recalling how much she enjoyed it even if her mind was in an unstable state. Her clothes were splattered in blood. From her tights to her shirt and even part of her own skin. “Wow. Okay. Guess I really overdid it.”

 

Finally getting a grip on her twitching figure Maya carefully picked up the broken doctor. It was a miracle he was even alive after all he endured. He seemed only a few pokes away from popping like a grape.

 

“Can you still talk?” Maya asked, not at all caring for the doctors state of being. “If you can talk say something so I don’t decide to step on you.”

 

it was slow at first, the words he tried to speak. Thankfully Maya was patient, watching silently as her captive tried to form words.

 

It was only one word he spoke, yet one Maya has heard several dozens of times. “W-wh-why?”

 

Maya couldn’t help but smile innocently at the question, her mind immediately remembering the many other times she’s been asked that. They all ended the same way however, though she expected that would come to an end very soon.

 

“Because I’m looking for somebody very important” Maya answered, gently petting the doctors broken body as she did. “Because I’ve been alone for so long that this is the only way I can feel anything.” she stopped petting, instead lightly pinching Felix’s head so as to not outright kill him. “And because I want to get rid of anybody who gets in the way of me and my one and only...”

 

“Si-six?” Felix asked, recalling the number she called out to earlier.

 

Maya smiled even wider, to hear the name she gave the one she considered the only person she could love, even if it was in her own twisted way. “That’s right. My Six.” she chuckled, understanding how odd it sounded. “Of course I know how it must seem, to be in love with a number. But believe me, there’s a man behind the number. The only one who made me feel anything outside of murder. And there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to find him.”

 

Maya brought her face down to the broken doctor, making sure her breath washed over him as she spoke. “Even if I have to tear apart this hospital to find out where he’s gone, and why you decided to use him in your green gas experiment when he should’ve died peacefully. And like it or not you’re going to help me.”

 

Felix’s eyes went wide in shock. She knew about the gas. She knew what it could do. How she did though was beyond him.

 

“You better be praying to whatever god you worship right now” Maya recommended, now placing the doctors arms in between her fingers. With her other hand she extended the width of her skirt revealing the panties beneath. Because if I don’t find those spare keys we’re going to finish our little fuck fest properly. Got it?”

 

Felix was barely able to mutter out a yes, yet this was enough to satisfy Maya as she snapped her skirt back in place. “Good. Glad you understand you’re position.”

 

Even for this broken life of his Felix was still unable to break free from the lie he had created in order to save himself. And while he did succeed it came at a cost far greater than he could have asked.

 

“Oh, and one more thing” Maya added as she lifted the doctor to her view once more. “If you’re lying about knowing where the keys are then don’t bother praying. Cause your new god is right, fresh out of mercy, and far more than willing to let your wittle little body heal just so she can use it as a fucking insole...”

 

That threat was enough to cause Felix to soil himself, a few drops of his own piss landing just underneath Mayas right eye and forcing her to back away in disgust.

 

Reluctant to wipe away the liquid she could only look at the doctor with an unamused expression. “Dude...really?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I suppose there ARE quite a few doctors left in the hospital. They'll be found soon enough.