- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter for the series, this time featuring Klee. And a little love from Lisa as well. Features: Food Play, Insertion, and Yuri.

“She’s back again! Yaaay! Oh, Miss Honorary Knight? Where aaare yooouuu~?”

 

 

Running through the castle halls of the Knights of Favonius, Klee looked around eagerly as she tried to spot where Lumine was. The traveler had made her way back to Mondstadt again, and the Spark Knight didn’t want to miss her. Unfortunately, she had the last three times she came through here. She was coming back to their city a lot but she didn’t say hi to Klee!

 

Frustrated, the eager blonde pushed open the doors to Jean’s office before looking around. Peeking up from her paperwork with only enough warning to see the eager girl pull her head back out of the door and close it, the acting Grand Master raised an eyebrow before getting back to work.

 

“Hello~? Hellloooo~?” Closing door after door, the overeager child frowned as she tried to figure out where Lumine was. She heard from Hertha that she had come through the gates that morning and went to go see Sucrose. But after visiting her lab, only Albedo was there. The green-haired assistant had taken the day off. He also hadn’t seen Lumine around. Though Paimon had been there. She had left to go get food, but the traveler wasn’t with her. Which meant she had to still be here!

 

But, the more and more Klee ran around peeking into rooms, the less certain she became. Coming to a stop at the library, a sad expression adorned the younger child’s face. “Did Miss Honorary Knight leave again without visiting Klee? I wonder if I did something to make her mad…”

 

She wasn’t like Jean though. She didn’t care when she went fish blasting or tested out her new dodoco’s. What could she have done to upset her? Looking around the library half searching and half in deep thought about what was happening, it came as a surprise to the younger girl when a pair of hands grabbed her underneath her arms before she was hoisted into the air.

 

“Well hey, there cutie~ I wasn’t expecting a visit from my favorite baby girl today. To what do I owe this pleasure? Were you feeling peckish again~?” Craning her neck before she was turned around and pulled into a hug, Klee beamed happily as she looked back at Lisa. The motherly librarian was always happy to see her. Though her words did make the younger girl feel embarrassed.

 

“No Miss Lisa. Klee was-“The blonde started before the older woman put a finger on the Spark Knights's lips shushing her. “We’ve been over this cutie~ If we’re alone then you know what you can call me. I don’t mind~” She purred. Blushing as she thought about the secret games they played, Klee looked around unsure. But, the library, like most days, was desolate. People didn’t come to study there. Only to grab what they needed and leave.

 

“No, Mommy… Klee didn’t come here to see you today. I was looking for the Honorary Knight! She’s back in Mondstadt again! But she isn’t here… I think she’s avoiding Klee…” The younger girl whimpered. Seeing the disheartened look on the child, Lisa pouted before leaning forward and pressing her cheek against hers.

 

“There, there, sweetie~ I don’t think the traveler is avoiding you. Though it’s news to me that she’s back in town…” Lisa muttered. She and Lumine had an understanding. If the teenager came to visit Mondstadt, then she had better prioritize her *mommy*. Paimon as well, but they were usually together as a pair. And now she had upset Klee Indirectly.

 

‘I wonder who claimed you today…’ There were countless women in town who Lumines curse had affected. Lisa being one of them too. She had drilled it into the younger girl though that she was to see her first. Punishment was in order… But that wasn’t for here or now.

 

Seeing Klee how she was, Lisa had a guess as to why Lumine might be avoiding her. Or at least why she didn’t try to seek her out when she was here. The young knight idolized the traveler after some of their adventures. Unfortunately for her, Lisa wouldn’t have any of it. That curse was a blessing. Whether the submissive girl wanted to admit it or not. The more people who became influenced by it, the more fun she would have. Not to mention, indirectly the more girls she might bring to Lisa one way or another…

 

After Jean’s younger sister, Barbara, got taken by the curse, she eventually wound up in Lisa’s arms. And that was a very sweet girl for her to pamper and spoil. She was quick to call her mommy too~ Thinking about it though… Lumine did tend to avoid certain people after meeting them. At least from some of the stories Paimon had told her. She would have to change that…

 

“I’ll tell you what cutie~ Why don’t you stay here with Mommy and let her take care of the Honorary Knight? Before you know it, she’ll be here to see you. And you can have her all to yourself for the day.” This statement seemed to immediately cheer Klee up. Her eyes were as wide as a Ruin Guards. It made Lisa’s heart flutter seeing her perk up like this.

 

“Really?! You’d do that Mommy?” That too made the older woman’s heart flutter. She was unfortunately depraved. She could blame it on this curse she was now afflicted by. But she always had just a touch of dominance inside her. Making younger girls and women submit to her was one of the things that got her up in the morning. Making such sweet and gentle girls obedient to her desires~ was enough to make her move mountains for them. And luckily for her, this obstacle was more like having to brush aside a pebble. When it came to Lumine, Lisa could make her do whatever she wanted~

 

“I promise sweetie~ Just stay here, and I’ll deliver the traveler to you personally. But before that… Mommy needs to teach you a few things. There are some special games you can play with the honorary knight you know. But you need to keep it a secret~” She giggled.

 

Taking Klee with her into her room, Lisa began to explain certain things to the younger girl. A plan was forming in her mind. And by the end of it, she would have a new playmate cursed by Lumine. It was a long time coming though. If the teenager hadn’t gotten to Klee eventually, Lisa would have done so herself sooner or later…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“H-H-Hey! P-Please say something! I-It’s not my fault I didn’t come to see you today! Sucrose caught me outside of the front gates of the city!”

 

Panicking as she was dragged by her wrist towards the library, Lumine gulped fearfully as she was pulled along by Lisa. The older woman was smiling eerily and hadn’t said a word to her. After she regained her height and changed back, she stumbled her way up the building and out of Sucrose’s room only to find the witchy woman waiting for her!

 

“I-I’m sorry… Mommy…” Lumine whimpered out, knowing how much Lisa preferred her to call her that privately. It was still embarrassing to say something like that out loud and in public, but there was no one around at the moment. She would only dare to say it when they were in the library somewhere. However, even that didn’t seem to stop whatever wrath she had seemingly brought onto herself by accident.

 

‘I-I’m screwed…’  Lisa was motherly in one sense. But she was also very dominant with the blonde. When she acted *naughty* she was punished. This came in the form of spankings, rough pinches to her breasts, or bondage where the older woman would read instead of touching her. That was the worst by a landslide…

 

Almost ready to cry not wanting to be cursed and then ignored, Lumine prepared more apologies instead of excuses, hoping to placate the older woman but she was cut off from her thoughts as a voice cried out loudly. “Miss Honorary Knight! You came! Thank you so much, Mommy!”

 

Feeling her expression grow blank, Lumine stiffened as she was pulled into Lisa’s private quarters. Sitting on her bed, was Klee. The younger girl was bouncing up and down excitedly as she saw her. Looking at Lisa confused, the traveler was about to ask why she was there before what the child said dawned on her. ‘M-Mommy…?’

 

Looking back at Lisa as she wore a bemused look, panic slowly filled the teenager. ‘Oh no…’ Sensing she knew what was about to happen, Lisa smiled cheerfully before a jolt of electro shot up the younger girl's arm stiffening her body rigid. Pulling her into her embrace as she started to hum softly, the witchy woman looked to Klee before nodding.

 

“Now sweetie, do as Mommy told you. You’ll see the magic happen for yourself, I promise~” She purred. Looking up at Lumine as she blushed, Klee nodded before turning around and presenting her rear towards them. Gripping her baggy shorts, the younger girl tugged them down revealing a lack of panties beneath them.

 

“Umm… T-This is, for you Miss Honorary Knight! Mommy says you like butts and, and that Klee has the best butt. So, you should only do stuff with Klee’s butt. Did I say it right?” The younger girl asked looking over her shoulder. Forced to watch, Lumine could do nothing as her body coursed with electricity, numbing her muscles.

 

‘S-S-So, c-cute!’ The way Klee had said it was so innocent! She wanted to look away. But she couldn’t as Lisa’s hand forced her head to stay put. Looking forward, she could see the younger girl’s hairless slit. It was plump and puffy. And her ass was quite large for someone her age. It was so round, and so… so…

 

Feeling the younger teen suddenly fall from her embrace, Lisa didn’t bother to try and snatch for her, instead letting the pristine white clothes flutter to the floor as she giggled to herself. “Voila~ As I said, the Honorary Knight disappeared. Very good sweetie~ I think you gave her exactly what she wanted”.

 

Pulling up her shorts, Klee looked towards the pile of clothing as Lisa reached down and riffled through them. When she came back up, in her grasp was a very tiny Lumine. The older woman knew she had to make the travelers curse activate this way. If Lisa herself, did it, she would be roughly baby sized. It seemed the curse changed depending on who the teenager reacted to. It wasn’t an exact science. But the motherly witch assumed seeing Klee would make the curse afflict the girl more to compensate for their sizes. And it seemed this held true.

 

Looking Lumine over, she was less than half an inch tall. It was smaller than she anticipated. But perhaps that was for the better. After explaining to Klee what she wanted her to do, if the curse took to her as it did to everybody else, then a gentle first time would be better for her precious baby~

 

“Alright, cutie~ Give mommy a few minutes alone with the Honorary Knight, and then I’ll give her to you for the day as I promised. She has a present for you~” Seeing Klee’s face light up at the word, Lisa giggled as she strutted out of her bedroom and into the small lab she housed next door to it.

 

Shutting the door behind her before moving to a preorganized area, the older scholar dropped Lumine onto the wooden desk as she got to work. “My, my, you’re certainly bold today cutie. First, you ignore your Mommy, then you shrink for someone else. What’s a woman to think seeing you seeking out such younger girls?”

 

Trying to crawl to her feet but still numbed by the stunning electro jolt she had been given, Lumine rose only partially as she tried to speak, but her voice came out garbled. Ignoring her, Lisa poured a vial of some kind of bright clear fluid into a small mixing cup before she began to swirl it around and heat it in a beaker.

 

“You know sweetie, ignoring your little sister was foolish. All you ended up doing was hurting her feelings.” Lisa murmured, her focus more on what she was up to instead of the blonde crawling next to her on the table. Seeing something she apparently liked, a small grin spread across the librarian’s face. “My Klee was so upset you didn’t see her. Is this because you were worried you would curse her too?”

 

Finally shifting her eyes to the teenager, Lisa could see the truth of it in her expression as she cringed. “Tsk, tsk… that won’t do. You already cursed Paimon. And from the looks of it, she might be even younger than Klee. Morals don’t suit someone like you. And they especially don’t suit someone like me.” Lisa grinned.

 

Picking up the blonde and inspecting her, the larger woman grabbed a long white pole before looking it over intently. “Hmm, too wide…” Setting it back down, Lisa continued to whisper to herself before finally deciding on something as she lifted up another smaller white pole. It looked big to Lumine, but due to her size, it was probably smaller than three inches.

 

“Since I had to take matters into my own hands, here’s what’s going to happen.” Lisa purred before her fingers spread apart the blonde’s thighs. “My baby wants to spend the day with you. And you’re going to give your undivided attention to her. Whatever she may or may not do to you because of the curse is irrelevant. Today, you’re not my child. You’re just a toy. A mere plaything I’m giving to my precious Klee because she deserves to be happy. Understood?” Lisa whispered sweetly.

 

Feeling her tongue moving properly again, Lumine wanted to speak, but her mind was racing. What was Lisa even talking about?! She didn’t want to drag Klee into this! Sure, Paimon was one thing. But Klee was innocent! She was young and-.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise as something was inserted into her pussy, Lumine gasped as she felt her lower lips stretched open as something wide and thick was forced into her quim. Moaning softly as she listened to the squeaky wails of the blonde held up by her fingertips, Lisa continued to gently twist the small poll she was holding inside of the tiny girl. She didn’t know how far to insert it, but she couldn’t harm the traveler. So being a little rough was perfectly fine.

 

Wiggling her hips, wanting to thrust into the odd intrusion, Lumine cried as she stared down in shock at what Lisa was doing to her. Did she think she could fit that whole thing in her?! WAS SHE INSANE? What kind of sick and twisted punishment was this supposed to be?!

 

However, that didn’t seem to be the case as Lisa stopped once she seemed satisfied the poll wouldn’t come out on its own. Moving Lumine back down to the table, the older woman set her on some kind of glass dish. Lying on her back, fearful of moving due to her insides being stretched wide, the shrunken girl looked up tearfully as the motherly woman smiled down at her. A look of bliss was on her face. It was clear to the teen, that she was taking delight in seeing her like this…

 

Lifting the vial she had been boiling earlier, the giantess cooed down at her as it gently steamed. “Try not to move sweetie~ I need this to set properly and if you wiggle too much, then we’ll just have to do it again until we get it right.” Wondering what she meant, Lumine watched confused as the giantess poured the dark clear liquid over her body.

 

In an instant, she was awash with heat as it stung her body. Crying loudly from the sticky substance, more tears came into Lumines eyes. It burned! Not like fire per se. But like wax dripping down onto her. She had only ever had that happen on her hand though. This was her entire body!

 

Listening to the quiet screams, Lisa hummed as she saw the thick solution she had poured onto Lumine circle her body, submerging it. “There we are~ No air pockets. Perfect! You did wonderful sweetie~ Now I just need to cool you off. Feel free to treat yourself too. You’ve earned it for being so brave for Mommy~”

 

Looking up tear-stricken, Lumine watched as Lisa pulled her breasts out of her dress. They always came out so easily whenever she did it. But that was probably by design. Looking up in awe despite her current circumstance, the traveler watched as Lisa’s massive areola came towards her. Her pert nipple was hard. And something was leaking from it already. Something she was all too familiar with…

 

Squeezing her breast tenderly as she massaged her chest, Lisa hummed a gentle tune as she let her milk flow out and onto the glass dish Lumine was inside of. It quickly began to mix with the thick fluids in there. And soon enough, it submerged them all. And the Traveler too.

 

“Hmm, maybe too much… No, this should be fine. I want my baby to enjoy it.” Nodding as she spoke with herself, Lisa continued, somewhat unfamiliar with this process as she started stirring her milk into the waxy fluid. Soon, it began to harden. It was getting ready to set. Pushing Lumine up by the pole still lodged inside of her cunt, a face soon surfaced from the sticky solution, gasping and coughing.

 

Using one hand to keep her there and the other to finish mixing it all, Lisa soon let go of the paper stick as it hung suspended in place. “Perfect! It’s not my best work, but it will suffice. Just to be sure though…” Reaching over to one of the compartments on her desk, the older woman grabbed a small blue bulb before crushing it in her hand and sprinkling it on top of Lumine.

 

Almost immediately the traveler started to shiver as she stared upward, frozen in place. She couldn’t move anything really. Only her face was exposed outside of whatever it was she had been submerged inside of. While it was once a thick gooey liquid, it had now hardened like a rock. She was completely trapped inside of it.

 

Looking up as she continued to sob, Lumine felt nothing but confusion by what Lisa had done to her. This seemed extreme to her for something that wasn’t even her fault! She wanted to speak, but the hardened liquid also kept her jaw shut. She was completely helpless. And worse off… the curse was still in effect. She was so horny and couldn’t do anything about it!

 

Clenching the white poll still stuck inside of her pussy, Lumine whimpered, desperate to use it somehow to get off. But it wasn’t enough. At least it hadn’t been until Lisa lifted her up by it. Letting out a shrill cry as she was hoisted in the air, more tears fell from the tiny girl's eyes as pleasure shot through her violently.

 

Smirking at the reaction she had predicted, Lisa moved over to a mirror on her desk before showing Lumine what she looked like. “Not too bad right~? I think Klee will enjoy her treat. Remember cutie~ You’re her toy today. Act like it, and I’ll forgive you. If you upset her though… I’ll have to think up a punishment for you that doesn’t involve you getting to play with others~”

 

Staring at her reflection, Lumine soon realized what Lisa had done to her. And unfortunately… it made her even wetter. She could see her naked body through a faint white and clear crystal prison. She was impaled by the stick that held it aloft with just the barest amount of her face peeking out. Her ears weren’t spared unfortunately so most everything was muffled.

 

Looking at herself, it was clear what she was. ‘S-S-She stuck me inside of a lollipop!?’ She had imprisoned her in candy! Very erotic candy. One made with her breastmilk?! How was that even possible? She didn’t know a lot about candy making but she didn’t think milk could be used like that. And especially not this kind!

 

Pulling the girl away as she walked back towards the door, Lumine could do nothing but watch in captivity as she was brought back into Lisa’s room and towards Klee. The child hadn’t moved from the bed and quietly hummed while kicking her feet back and forth over the edge of it. Her normal thick hide boots were missing, and it seemed her long knee socks were also taken leaving the girl’s pale legs bare as she wiggled her toes either out of boredom or amusement.

 

They drew Lumines eyes immediately. The curse tended to do that to her. When affected, places once hidden on the bodies of others she was naturally drawn to. Even if they wouldn’t have been what the traveler lusted after normally.

 

Coming to a stop next to Klee, Lisa smiled warmly as the younger girl looked up expectantly. “Here you go baby~ The Honorary Knight told me that this is her gift to you~ For today, you can do whatever you want with her~ The only thing you’re forbidden from doing is showing her to others. If you do that, you’ll upset her and your mommy. Understood?” The older woman purred.

 

Waving Lumine in front of the younger blonde, Klee’s eyes shot open wide upon seeing the naked teen trapped inside the candy confection. “Wooooow!! You look so cute like this Miss Honorary Knight! Will you really let Klee have you all to herself today?” Smiling at the young Spark Knight, Lisa squatted down, so she was at eye level with the seated girl before moving Lumine over towards the younger girl’s toes.

 

“She does sweetie~ Do you remember what I told you earlier? The games Lumine likes involve putting her places you wouldn’t normally let others touch you. Like right here~” Pushing the candy-bound traveler between the larger child’s toes, Lisa giggled as she watched Klee try to cover her mouth from the tickling sensation.

 

Lumine, had a much different reaction. Wanting to open her mouth and lick, the shrunken blonde was helpless as candy set her jaw in place, forcing her to remain perfectly still as she was tortured sensually. Sweat slapped her face, causing her to blush. And the smell was potent too. A strong earthy scent that would be left in her mind for a long time to come. Each movement of her body stirred the poll inside her quim, just enough to tease her but not enough to get her off! And without being able to act herself, this was maddening!!!

 

Pulling Lumine back, Lisa shifted the smaller girl towards her face before her tongue crept out. Laying a long and deliberate lick on the candy-coated captive, the older woman grinned as she saw Klee’s eyes follow her intently. A bright blush was on her face clearly indicating that the curse was well and truly affecting her now too. And this had to be stirring something up inside her. “Mmm~ She really likes when I do that! Now it’s your turn sweetie~”

 

Moving the lollipop towards the younger girl, Lisa pushed it into Klee’s mouth as the younger blonde all but chomped down, unable to contain her excitement. Hearing a childish squeal of joy as she began to suck on the sugar-sweet milk candy, it took all the older witch’s restraint not to cuddle with the younger knight right then and there. She was just too precious to resist!

 

‘No… patience… Let her enjoy her first time with Lumine. You get to keep her afterward ~’ That seemed to placate her. For now. As for Klee, she didn’t seem to notice the shivering restraint the older woman had to apply as she sucked and licked on Lumines candy prison obliviously.

 

Feeling sticky saliva smearing her face around, Lumine coughed awkwardly, unable to open her mouth as the younger giantess’s spittle traveled between her lips and down her nose choking her. But it didn’t stop the pleasure from skyrocketing inside the captive girl. Her lower lips only tightened around the pole Klee was carelessly wiggling between her plush lips. Each movement caused a shift inside the traveler driving her made with ecstasy!

 

Letting out a cooing whimper as the sweet candy tickled her tongue, Klee moaned as she felt something happening to her body as she sucked on Lumine. She felt all tingly for some reason! But she had been told by Lisa something would happen when she got to see the Honorary Knight. She just didn’t know it would feel so funny!

 

Picking the younger girl up and setting her down on the ground, Lisa patted the blonde's head before turning back toward the entrance to her library. “Why don’t you run along now~ I’m sure you have so many things you want to do to, err, I mean with, the Honorary Knight. But make sure you remember not to let anybody see her, sweetie. Lumine loves when you play with privately~” The witchy woman purred.

 

Receiving an oblivious nod from Klee as the child continued to suckle happily on her candy, Lisa giggled before opening the door and ushering the younger girl out. Just what would she get up to today? Blushing as a shiver ran down her spine, Lisa grinned as she began to imagine just what devious things Klee would end up doing… She did, after all, let the young Spark Knight know about Lumines, peculiar, preferences when it came to women.

 

She would be in for a fun story the next time she saw her precious baby~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Good morning, Klee! Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

 

“H-Hey, you shouldn’t run around a worksite! You could get hurt if you’re not careful!”

 

“Ad Astra Abyssosque. Welcome. Are you looking for a quest?”

 

 

Sprinting around happily, Klee ran with gusto as she raced around Mondstadt excitedly. How could she not be? She had finally gotten her wish! And with each swirl of her tongue, she savored it more and more. Licking the candy Lisa had given her, the young girl’s tongue rolled across Lumine as she tasted her sweet flavor. She hadn’t taken her out of her mouth since she got her! The candy was just too good! Hopefully, it lasted longer. She never wanted this day to end!

 

Of course, this was a much different experience for Lumine. The blonde was still sealed inside the child's lollipop entirely. Despite Klee drowning her in sticky saliva, letting it pool and smother her over and over, she hadn’t gotten free yet! Only some of her face had been freed from the younger girl's slobbery tongue lashings.

 

But, at least she could open her mouth now. It didn’t take her long to submit once she could either. Laying kisses on the massive tongue pressing into her face over and over, Lumine shuddered as she was lavished with the young giantess’ warm embrace. Each lick caused more and more jolts of pleasure to shoot through her! It didn’t help that Klee was also biting down on the poll lodged inside her…

 

Each step the young girl made caused her jaw to move, in turn shaking the candy stick. It was like a constant stream of pleasure she couldn’t shut off! Crying as an orgasm assaulted her like the others before it, Lumine could do nothing with her body encased in solid candy. She could only pray Klee could free her soon. She would do anything she wanted! She didn’t care!

 

Crossing the outer bridge leading away from Mondstadt city, Klee made her way energetically toward one of her favorite spots to play. In particular, one she wouldn’t be disturbed by because people didn’t come out there. ‘Miss Lisa told me not to let anybody know about you Miss Honorary Knight…’ If she was going to play with her, then others couldn’t be around!

 

She would have gone to her bedroom but Master Jean might come in! That would be bad. She might get scolded for keeping Lumine all to herself. Or worse, be put in solitary confinement again! She really didn’t want that. Not when she was feeling so funny and tingly today. This was the most fun she’d had in a long time! ‘And I haven’t even started playing yet’. She couldn’t wait!

 

Running through the whispering woods, it didn’t take long for Klee to come to a stop at a campsite near the lake shore. It was small with just a tent, a fire pit, and a couple of crates. Looking around just to be sure the only other person who knew about this place wasn’t here, Klee nodded happily to herself before pulling Lumine out from her mouth, a long trail of clear and slimy saliva connecting her to the younger girl's lips.

 

“We’re here! Do you like my secret spot? Albedo helped set it up for me so I could have a place to play if I’m out here. We shouldn’t be bothered by other people wanting you now. We can play together all day!” Klee announced proudly, taking the immobile girl into the tent with her before seating herself down.

 

Looking around blearily as saliva stung her now open eyes, Lumine saw that the small tent was perfectly sized for someone like Klee. It wasn’t very spacious. But it did have a small bedroll on the ground, and some colorful books next to a feathered down pillow. If anyone were to come here, they wouldn’t see anything of value. It was the kind of place you could leave up and not worry about it getting looted or vandalized.

 

If she had been in her right mind, the teenager might have wondered just how long this place had been here. Or why Klee even needed it to begin with. But that didn’t matter. Only the pleasure did. The younger girl had stopped wiggling the stick around with her mouth… so the blissful orgasms she had been receiving had stopped as well.

 

Looking up at the younger girl pleadingly, Lumine tried to speak but found that the candy around her throat restricted her, making it hard to say more than a few words at a time. “P-Please… K-Keep, going!” Blinking, Klee looked down at Lumine confused before a blush crept over her face. Just what was she thinking to cause that?

 

Moving the lollipop back towards her face, Klee pursed her lips, before pressing them into Lumine’s face. Giving just a quick peck, the child blushed before looking away. “Did Klee do it right Miss Honorary Knight? Miss Lisa said… well… she said you like… stuff…” The younger girl whispered, her blush growing brighter.

 

Shivering from the innocent tone, the shrunken girl quivered inside her prison as she felt the warmth of the young girl's lips leaving her. That had been, so cute… Wanting to nod, but knowing she couldn’t, the older blonde spoke up again. “Y-Y-Yes… M-More! P-Please! More!!!” She needed this! She needed Klee! She was going to go mad if she didn’t get relief again soon! This was torture!!!

 

Moving a finger up to her lips as she bit down on her knuckle, Klee hummed as she remembered what Lisa had told her. ‘Miss Honorary Knight likes when Klee puts her places you shouldn’t put people…’ That was vague. But she had an idea of what places were. And there was one place Jean had told her not to let people go. She probably just meant other people though and not the Honorary Knight. It would be fine!

 

Watching as the candy was moved back up towards the younger girl's face, Lumine groaned in relief, expecting another kiss. Instead, she got engulfed. Klee had put the lollipop back in her mouth instead! This was even better!

 

Furiously kissing and licking the giant girl's tongue, Lumine tried to rock her body, but it was pointless. The pleasure wouldn’t come unless Klee was the one to grant it… While laying face first against the blonde's slimy tongue was nice in some senses… it did leave the older girl needy, and unsatisfied. But, it didn’t last very long this time. In fact, Klee didn’t even seem to be licking her intentionally. It became clear why though as the imprisoned teen was brought back out of the younger girl's mouth.

 

Blinking away more spittle, two things became apparent to Lumine. The first, was Klee had taken off her shorts. Her bare crotch was open for her to admire to its fullest. The second thing, which was what really held her captive though… was just how wet Klee was! Clear juices dripped down the young girl's thigh, but it didn’t seem like she even noticed. All her focus was on the imprisoned traveler.

 

“M-Miss Honorary Knight… You love this, right? Klee’s never done something like this before. Is this the kind of stuff you enjoy?” Bringing the candy-coated teen down towards her crotch, Lumine was immediately assaulted by the strong smell of her sex. Heat radiated off her. And it was entirely intoxicating to the overtaken girl.

 

Shivering as her mind all but abandoned her, Lumine sobbed softly, trying to nod, but still unable. “Y-Yes!! YES!!! P-Please!!!” She needed this! Damn it, she hated this, but she needed it! And that seemed like enough invitation for Klee.

 

Blushing harder, the younger girl's breath came out in soft pants as she moved Lumine closer to her lower lips. While not sure what to do exactly, Lisa’s suggestion seemed right. She just needed to put the candy in a different mouth. It seemed weird, but she was told it would feel nice. And it was what the Honorary Knight wanted after all. So it couldn’t be bad.

 

Pushing the lollipop (and Lumine) inside her, Klee felt her body cease up. Stiffening as a jolt of static coursed through her like the time she had gotten splashed near an Electro Slime, the younger girl quivered before falling back into her pillow. ‘T-This feels… weird…’

 

She liked it though. Something in her head said it was nice… And it felt nice too. And… and she could feel the Honorary Knight kissing her! Blushing brighter than her jacket's pigment, the Spark Knight rolled onto her side before curling up. Twisting the lollipop inside her around, Klee moaned as pleasure began to overtake her. This was… new… She had never had a game do this to her before…

 

Choking and sputtering as candy-coated fluids splashed into her face, Lumine swallowed as more and more of Klee’s juices mixed with her prison, causing it to grow slimy around her. She had to swallow. Either that or drown. The inside of the younger girl… if it hadn’t been for the lollipop stretching her out, she would have been crushed like a bug!

 

And, it seemed like she still might be… The candy… was breaking apart! Wiggling her fingers against the young girl's inner walls, warmth trickled over the traveler's hand as parts of her body began to come free. Unfortunately, that still didn’t allow the white poll inside her pussy from coming out. And Klee seemed to know what to do with it!

 

Crying out as her body was forced in and out of the younger blonde's quim, Lumine panted and groaned as she was forcefully played with by the oblivious child. She had no way of knowing that each time she pushed the smaller teen inside her, it also forced the stick in her pussy deeper! She was molesting her without even knowing what that was!

 

Moving onto her stomach, Klee raised her rear up before burying her face into her pillow to muffle her cries. ‘M-Miss Honorary Knight… I-I… Lumine…’ This felt so nice. And that voice kept telling her to play with her more. It was so loud… Was that normal? Was she supposed to do this with her?

 

The pleasure was wonderful. But… something was, happening. She felt like, she might have to pee. Still, that didn’t stop Klee from continuing to force the lollipop inside her lower lips in and out. She was getting faster too. Something… urged her. It was like an order from Jean. Powerful. Forceful. It demanded she do it… And she… she…

 

Feeling a change immediately as something came out of her, Klee cried into her pillow as pleasure unlike anything that had happened before just now hit her all at once, her mind going blank as she fell back on her side gasping.

 

Lumine to shared in the younger girl's first orgasm. Juices flooded in, drowning the trapped teen's head. She could do nothing though. Wiggling what parts of her body had been freed from the candy covering them, it didn’t take long for the traveler to feel lightheaded.

 

Finally, opening her mouth as her breath escaped her, candy-flavored juices courtesy of Klee flooded into her mouth, and then… her vision went dark…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

By the time Lumine awoke, the day had passed significantly. What light had been in the tent before was all but gone. And the sound of insects and frogs could be heard echoing out their nightly chorus. But none of that mattered since something else occupied the blonde’s field of vision.

 

Blushing as she watched Klee’s colossal tongue descending on her, the smaller girl sputtered as she was licked fully on the front of her body, dragging her pink organ across her entire body in a slow, deliberate stroke.

 

By the time she pulled back moaning, Klee’s closed eyes had opened, as a dreamy look overtook her face. However, it seemed only then she noticed, that the shrunken girl was awake now too. “Miss Honorary Knight! Did you have a good nap too? Klee just woke up as well!” She chirped happily.

 

Nodding slowly as memories came back to her after her surprise wake-up call, Lumine blushed before moving her body. ‘I-I’m free…’ she could move! Trying to sit up but finding it hard to manage in her position, the smaller blonde stared up as Klee gazed back at her with a look one wouldn’t normally see on her face…

 

Gulping involuntarily, a pang of worry shot through the shrunken girl. Klee’s looked euphoric as she smiled down at her. It was also a hungry look. Like she had just been presented with her favorite meal after starving herself all day before having it...  “K-K-Klee… A-Are you alright…?” Blinking slowly, the younger girl soon smiled before leaning down and extending her tongue out again.

 

Sputtering as she was licked once more, in the same deliberately slow tongue stroke as before, Lumine gasped after about thirty seconds once the larger girl pulled back, giving that same audible moan from before. The sound was oddly alluring to the blonde. Hearing it from Klee, while embarrassing… did stir something in her. Something she wish had stayed bottled up…

 

“Hehehe~ You taste really sweet! When Klee got you out from her special place, you were all sticky! And my candy was gone… But… hehe~ You taste just like it! I guess you’re now Klee’s candy instead~” She whispered. There was an over-eagerness in the child’s tone that the older teen almost felt scared to hear…

 

At least, she would have been scared… had the curse not still been upon her. Hearing the possessive words coming from Klee of all people, caused a spike of bliss to travel through Lumine. ‘Y-Yes…’ She was… she was hers… right? No… no… she… she shouldn’t think that… Not when-

 

Feeling Klee’s tongue descend upon her again, all resistance fled Lumine as the younger girl moaned softly. Perhaps… she could be Klee’s candy for tonight at least… The curse had to wear off sooner or later… And saying no to Klee had never been something she could do anyways.

 

What was this request… if not something she couldn't say no to either…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“So you were really held captive for 3 days by Klee? That sounds kind of sad. Paimon knew you were useless when you were small, but come on!”

 

Blushing as she was berated by her small companion, Lumine sighed as they crossed the bridge out of Mondstadts main gate. They were headed toward Liyue again. Albeit a few days later than they had initially planned to be…

 

“C-Can we please change the subject! I told you already, I was smaller than an inch this time! I can’t do anything when I’m shrunken around you. Why should Klee be any different?” They were practically the same size. Well, no, Paimon was even smaller, wasn’t she? It was hard to notice that anymore when you were usually smaller than a grain of rice.

 

“Anyways, let's focus alright? We still need to make our way to Liyue Harbor. There's that matter of the important document Ganyu wanted us to give her from over here. We were supposed to save her time but I think we’ve just made her job a lot harder…” “We?”

 

Blushing, the traveler was about to snap at her companion, but a cry could be heard coming from behind them. Pausing, both Lumine and Paimon turned around in time to see the person they had just been discussing running toward them across the large bridge. And what appeared to be some people far behind her, trying to catch her…?

 

Coming to a stop in a skid, Klee looked up at Lumine with what almost seemed like relief. “K-Klee?! What are you-“ The older girl began but was stopped when the child looked behind her with panic written on her face. “There’s no time! You need to get small please Miss Honorary Knight!”

 

Blinking, both Lumine and Paimon stared back at one another confused. “I-I uhh… wait, what? Why do you want me to“- The older girl began but was instantly frozen when Klee, in a hurry pulled down her shorts, flashing the teenager her bare bottom. “Here! Here! Look! Miss Lisa said you like this a lot! Right?!”

 

Paimon, almost amused, was about to tell her that it doesn’t work like that… but she was silenced as she watched Lumine disappear into her clothes a second later. ‘ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!’ It just took a peek for her to go poof?!

 

Looking back and smiling brightly, Klee pulled up her shorts and underwear before fishing around for Lumine in her discarded clothing. Pulling her out quickly, the younger girl gave an apologetic look before opening the back of her outerwear open. “Sorry Miss Honorary Knight, we gotta hurry!”

 

Trying to ask what the hell was going on, Lumine didn’t get the chance to as she was unceremoniously dropped in before Klee released her hold on her undergarments, causing them to snap back in place, sealing Lumine inside between her pert butt-cheeks.

 

Bending over and moaning softly as she felt the smaller girl forced deeper into her crack, Klee gathered up the clothes on the ground before looking around. As the shouting got louder though, she cried out in a panic before chucking them over the bridge much to Paimon’s shock.

 

“Okay, what the heck do you think you’re doing?! Why did you-“ the fairy began, but a pair of Favonious Knights finally caught up to them before grabbing Klee by an arm each. “Could… could you stop running! This will only make your punishment worse! If you try and slip away again, Master Jean will put you in solitary confinement for another week!” One of the men said angrily.

 

Smiling back at Paimon, Klee shook her head before looking up at the knight. “Okay, Klee will be a good girl, and go now.” Nodding, both men began walking the young Spark Knight back to the castle, leaving Paimon absolutely dumbfounded.

 

‘Did she just… shrink Lumine to take her to her room while she was grounded…?’ Hanging her head a moment later, Paimon sighed before fluttering back into Mondstadt. It seemed those documents for Ganyu would have to wait. Since Lumine was now going to be joining Klee in her punishment, unbeknownst to those around her.

 

But, that was fine with Paimon… She could go see Lisa again and have her feed her food until Lumine was free. Hopefully, it wouldn’t take that long. A week would go by in no time. Unless… Klee was a bad girl again…

 

 

To be continued…