- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the last regular chapter, though there will be a short epilogue.  Hope you enjoy!

--

For obvious reasons, the wedding night for Sarah and her four bridesmaids was extremely chaotic. Sarah and Hannah ended up having wonderful nights, Sarah being grown back to normal and having a beautiful night of love-making with her new husband, while Hannah was found and rescued by her crush, the best man, Patrick. He had played with her tiny body and allowed her to essentially worship his giant cock consensually, before finding a permanent restoration spray at a pharmacy and growing her back to normal.

It had been a much stranger night for Lacy. The young red-head had spent the night at around an inch tall, and had been used as a sexual toy by Andrea, Mike’s blonde mother. She had been sucked right up into Andrea’s rectum while the lonely giantess pleasured herself. While it was strange and Lacy had no desire to do it again, she had to admit that she didn’t exactly hate the experience. She thought to herself that maybe she’d even be able to try it again. Andrea was very apologetic and embarrassed, and Lacy had assured her that everything was fine.

Sitting down for breakfast, the three women sipped mimosas in the hotel lobby, while swapping stories about what took place the previous night. Sarah and Hanna tried their best not to laugh hysterically when Andrea walked past the three girls and gave an awkward nod to Lacy. “So, how was my mother-in-law’s asshole?” teased Sarah, watching Lacy shake her head in annoyance.

“Mike’s mom sure is horny,” Lacy responded, sipping her mimosa.

Hannah then decided to bring up the awkward conversation none of them wanted to have. “Do you guys think that Whitney and Gianna are okay?”

“I mean, if we all shrunk then they probably had to be shrunken too,” Sarah commented.

“Has anyone tried texting them?” asked Lacy, whipping out her phone. She began to rapidly type out a message to Whitney, kicking herself for not thinking of this earlier.

“Yeah, already tried,” responded Sarah. “Both of them.  No answer.”

“Shit,” responded Hannah. “Do we want to go to the police?”

“And say what?” asked Lacy.  The two girls looked at her confused. She went on to explain that they technically had no idea if Gianna and Whitney had even gotten shrunk, and if they had, they had no idea how small the two of them had gotten.

“Alright, so if we haven’t heard from them in the next few days, then we’ll go to the police,” Sarah said. The two other women nodded in agreement and continued to sip their drinks.

--

Nearly a week had gone by since any of the women had heard from either Whitney or Gianna. The three other women had decided amongst themselves that they would go to the police department the following day. They had been in constant contact with each other and had come to terms that something had definitely gone wrong. The worst-case scenarios had crept into all of their heads. Neither Sarah, Hannah or Lacy had any knowledge that Whitney was currently trapped in Courtney’s dresser and being used as a sexual toy. It was even less believable that Gianna was currently a millimeter tall, stuck in the pubic forest of her twin brother, having been put through hell as Sarah and Mike had sex.

Despite the fact that she and her friends would have an uncomfortable day tomorrow dealing with the police, Sarah was intent on having an intense sexual experience tonight with her new husband. Knowing Mike was already in their bedroom, Sarah lingered in the doorway. She giggled and let her robe drop, revealing a full set of pink lingerie that wrapped around her body like a prized gift. It clung to her features, accenting them with a lustful flair. Sarah’s usual flowing hair was now tied into a ponytail like the dark mane of a horse. Mike knew this meant he was in for a world of pleasure from his now wife’s mouth as she walk towards the bed.

The silky material of the lingerie fluttered and shimmered. Sarah was like a mirage, a beautiful prize for Mike. She was more than happy to lean and bend in ed. Showing how toned her ass was, Mike couldn’t take his eyes away. Seeing how aroused Mike was, Sarah used a flinger to slip into her waistband and pull at her thong.

With her other hand, Sarah began to squeeze her left breast. Her breasts were perfectly covered, yet plump enough that each step made them shake and jiggle. Her toned body shined from the lamp glow as her bare feet left impressions in the carpet below. Although she was five feet and nine inches tall, she loved being used like a colossal sex object.

Her eyes pierced the sensual atmosphere of the room. She was hungry for Mike and him for her in return. Sarah’s lips turned into a grin as she bit her lip, loosening her bra only slightly. The cool temperature of the room made her nipples press against the smooth silk of her bra cups.

--

Meanwhile, in the depths of Mike’s groan, Gianna scrambled across plains of sweaty flesh. She had been doing this for the last week, and had been unable to find a way yet to get her giant brother’s attention. Sure, the shrinking had enhanced her durability and she could possibly survive on the floor of his apartment, but there was no guarantee she’d ever be able to get his attention from there.

This meant a week of tying herself down in her brother’s pubic hair as he showered, waves arms water and soap washing over her body. Other times Sarah joined Mike in the showered and she was nearly shoved into Sarah’s moist pussy.

Gianna’s predicament wasn’t made any better by being able to listen to the deafening tones of Mike and Sarah. The tiny woman was nauseated by listening to their grunts and groans as they plowed into each other.

--

“Ready babe?” Sarah said in a seductive tone. She stood up on the bed and lowered herself down, planting her toned ass right on Mike’s stomach. She loved his eyes studying her body, lingering on her breasts as his hands rubbed against her thighs.

“Fuck yeah!” he moaned, as Sarah leaned forwards and began to sensually lick his neck. He felt her head and body moving down, as she began to kiss and lick his chest, then his stomach. He opened his eyes and smiled as she began to kiss the inside of his thighs. Her long, serpentine tongue exited her mouth, and began to stroke the undercarriage of his testicles.

Sitting up without warning, Sarah grabbed a glass of water she set down on the nightstand, as well as two peculiar white pills which were next to it.  She loved the confused look on Mike’s face. He had no idea what was about to happen.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with concern.  “Got a headache?”

She just shook her head, and stuck out her tongue, dropping the pills on it. Swigging her water, Sarah closed her eyes and traced down her throat towards her stomach. “I’m fine, just wanted to have a bit of fun,” she said. Before Mike could ask any more questions, she used a more commanding voice. “Lay back.”

Mike didn’t need to be told twice. He rested his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes. He then felt the warmth of Sarah’s mouth as it enveloped his girthy cock, and the wonderfully pleasant sensations of her tongue stroking him from his shaft to his slit. With his arms behind his head, Mike was in absolute ecstasy.

He paid almost no attention to it, but Mike did feel Sarah had stopped sucking, and was now licking his shaft like a popsicle. Unbeknownst to him, Sarah’s licks were getting shorter and shorter, until they suddenly stopped all together.

Opening his eyes, Mike was shocked to see his sexy wife had seemingly vanished. He was rock hard and his cock was throbbing, wanting to be back inside Sarah’s throat. “Babe?” Mike said with a nervous whimper.

Suddenly Mike’s phone on the nightstand went off, signaling a text message. An image flashed up onto Mike’s phone shortly after Sarah had disappeared. Seeing the message was from Sarah, Mike quickly opened the image, revealing a picture of Sarah wearing the exact same pink lingerie.

“Where the fuck….” Mike mumbled, looking closer. She had sent him a selfie of herself from what looked like a forest of dark trees.

Then another picture popped up, this time she was laid seductively against some of these trees in her pink lingerie. She looked striking in the darkness. “I’m a jungle girl now, babe!” was the caption followed with a kiss emoji. Mike was baffled, had she teleported or something?

Then another image flashed onto his screen. She was in front of something large and fleshy.  A monolithic tower that looked like a skin-colored skyscraper. It finally dawned on Mike: that was his penis! She’d shrunk herself down to explore his crotch.

Mike’s eyes drifted down from his phone to his crotch, but he couldn’t see her. She must’ve been REALLY fucking tiny. Shuddering with pleasure, Mike couldn’t believe how much he loved this woman, and she him. His wife was still willing to be tiny and explore him like a jungle. She looked so beautiful despite climbing around on his junk. His pubes itched a little but he assumed that’s only because he was thinking about it.

“This is so fucking hot,” Sarah said, walking around the dark forest that doubled as her husband’s pubes. She didn’t intend on getting this small, as her husband’s cock was bigger than anything she had ever seen, thousands of feet tall compared to her. She had no way of knowing, but she was MUCH smaller than a millimeter.

Taking another picture for her husband, Sarah laid down on her back in the forest, and began fingering herself. She also stuck her tongue out, texting Mike that tomorrow, he’d be in her mouth. She didn’t specify if she meant his cock or his whole body, either way worked for her.

As Sarah got up and continued to explore, she began to hear sounds getting closer. It sounded like a deep rumbling, almost like an approaching dinosaur in Jurassic Park.

“I hope you don’t have lice!” she fired off in a text message. She tried to play it straight, but she was a bit nervous. The tiny woman was momentarily distracted as a miniscule sweat dropped started to ripple on the ground next to her.

“HEY COME HERE!” a titanic voice said. It wasn’t the ear-splitting roar that would’ve come from Mike, and there was something slightly feminine about it. Turning, Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw what looked like the giant body of a woman rapidly approaching her.

“What the fuck?!” Sarah screamed, scrambling to her feet. She took off running in the other direction, with the giant footsteps getting closer behind her. How was there a tiny person down here? Was Mike cheating on her? Who was this crazy bitch?! Not wanting to stick around to answer her questions, Sarah did her best to weave in and out of the giant pubic hairs. This was a good strategy in theory, but this woman was just too much bigger than her.

A shadow began to overtake Sarah’s body, so she just stopped running. She turned and screamed, a giant foot about to descend upon her. She curled up into a ball, expecting the worst.

The giant foot landed on Sarah’s back, and pressed down her enough to keep her pinned. Sarah gagged, as the stench of this giant woman’s feet was unbearable. “Mike help!” she shouted, too disoriented to realize it was obviously impossible for him to hear her.

Lifting her giant foot off Sarah, a giant hand reached down and grabbed Sarah’s miniscule body. “Fuck I’m small,” Sarah whimpered, with tears starting to stream down her face. It was true. She was utterly tiny. She barely came up to this woman’s ankle, and this woman was living on her husband’s crotch. As the giant lifted Sarah up in front of her face, Sarah suddenly screamed. “Gianna?!?!?!”

It couldn’t be. This woman had disappeared a week ago, there’s no way she could’ve just been on Mike’s crotch since the wedding. The woman was disheveled, her hair being a sticky mess and it looked like she’d barely slept since the wedding. But there was no doubt about it, this was Mike’s missing sister.

“OH MY GOD,” the “giantess” said. “SARAH IS THAT YOU?” Gianna lifted the tiny woman up to her ears, allowing her to converse with her sister-in-law. Gianna explained to Sarah how she’d been stuck here for the last week, and had been there through EVERYTHING Sarah and Mike did sexually. Sarah was extremely embarrassed hearing that.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CAME FOR ME!” Gianna said, giving Sarah a giant kiss that made her uncomfortable.

Not knowing how to tell Gianna this was just a sexual rendezvous and not a rescue mission, Sarah just decided to roll with it.  “Uhhh, sure,” she said, still unable to grab her phone as she was in Gianna’s grasp. “Why don’t you put me down and I’ll text Mike to grow us back.”

“AND YOU EVEN KNEW I WAS LONELY!” Gianna said, ignoring Sarah’s request. “YOU EVEN MADE YOURSELF THE SIZE OF A TOY FOR ME!”

“Wait what!” Sarah said in a panic, as Gianna sat down.

“IT WAS SO LONELY HERE FOR THE LAST WEEK, BUT NOW I’VE GOT A LITTLE TOY TO KEEP ME COMPANY.” Her eyes stared at Sarah in a primal fashion. “A DILDO!”

“No stop!” screamed Sarah. She tried to struggle, but she was far too small to do anything significant, especially while Gianna lowered her down and began rubbing her tiny head against her giant pussy lips. Sarah did her best to squirm out, but Gianna was just too strong. Gianna manipulated her began to insert her feet first into her giant vagina.

Not able to think of another way to escape, Sarah took a frantic selfie, as she was chest down into Gianna’s wet pussy. “Help me!  Grow me back now!” Gianna fired off in a text. She immediately followed it up with “Use the spray!”

Minutes seemed to go by with no answer. Did he fall asleep, Sarah thought to herself, she had been in and out of Gianna’s vagina several times. At least Gianna was being sensual, not shoving her in and out violently. If this had been consensual, Sarah probably would’ve enjoyed it.

A text came in from Mike, as Sarah squirmed out of Gianna’s pussy, freeing herself up to her belly button. “That’s fucking hot!” it read

“Are you kidding me!” Sarah shouted. A giant finger descended and began to push her back inside the wet, dark cave. Furious and disgusted, Sarah began to video call Mike.

“BABY WHERE ARE YOU!” Mike moaned. It was clear he was stroking his cock, watching the video.

“Mike help me!” Gianna is down here!” screamed Sarah. This caused Mike to freeze. Gianna?  Seeing that this caught Mike’s attention, Sarah went on to explain. “She’s tiny on your dick but bigger than me! She’s using me as a sex toyyyyy…” Sarah said, before being sucked back into Gianna’s throbbing pussy, dropping her phone. From the angle the tiny phone fell at, Mike saw the camera facing up, getting a great view of a giant woman’s exposed tits.

“MIKEY?” a voice said, picking up the phone. Mike’s eyes widened. It was true. Somewhere tiny down on his crotch was his sister who had been missing for over a week. She looked rough…and insane.

“MIKEY I MISSED YOU!” Gianna said with a laugh. “THANK YOU FOR MY NEW TOY.”

“Gianna…Gianna listen to me,” Mike said, his voice quivering as his eyes darted back and forth between his balls and his phone. “You….You need to let Sarah out.  I’ll grow the two of you back to normal then. Everything will be okay.”

His tiny giant sister sighed. It was so bizarre seeing her being shot from a phone she could hold between her finger tips. “Okay fine…” she said. There was an audible *SLURP* as she pulled the slimy Sarah out of her pussy and held her up in front of the camera.

It took all of Mike’s self control not to cum right there. Seeing his wife used as a sex toy was strangely hot. “Okay Gianna,” Mike said, trying to use his calmest voice. His mind was asking a million questions but he could ask them later. Right now he just wanted to make sure they were both safe. “I’m gonna reach for the spray and….NO DON’T!”

Mike watched in horror as Gianna dangled Sarah’s screaming, squirming nude body above her mouth.  Her tongue grazed Sarah’s face, and then she started to swallow her own sister-in-law whole. Sarah screamed in horror and wept, as she descended down the dark esophagus into the bubbling cauldron-like stomach of Gianna.

“Oops, she was sooooo good,” Gianna giggled, absolutely loving the horrified expression on her twin brothers’ face.

“You…you killed my wife,” Mike said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

“Oh relax,” Gianna laughed, rubbing her stomach. “The shrinking stuff makes you stronger, she’ll be fine in there.  I’ll let her out later.”

“Gianna, I’m gonna grow you back now,” Mike insisted, grabbing the size restoration spray.

“Actually no you’re not, Mikey,” she said in a controlled, if not slightly insane tone. “This is my home now, whether you like it or not. If you try and grow me back, you’ll never see Sarah again. She is in MY tummy after all.”

Her words cut right through Mike. She was right. Even if he restored her size, Sarah was still in her stomach. She could just flush her down the toilet and Mike would be helpless.

“Okay Gianna why don’t we…” Mike started to stay before he was cut off.

“Send me more people, mamma’s hungry!” Gianna teased. She then lowered Sarah’s tiny phone down to the ground, and lifted her giant bare foot over it.

“No Gianna, don’t” Mike shouted, not wanting to lose his only way to contact Gianna, and by default, Sarah. It was useless. The giant foot crashed down on the phone, and the screen then went blank.

Mike sat there in shock, his eyes glancing back and forth between his phone and his crotch. “Shit,” he muttered, and began to scroll through his phone in a panic.

Chapter End Notes:

--

There will be an epilogue up soon.  Thanks for reading!