- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--



Confused at the sudden turn of events that caused her to shrink, Lacy began to look around in a panic. She had been on her way to go talk to Mike’s mom, Andrea, when she felt lightheaded and dizzy. She immediately recognized it as the same feeling she experienced last night when she shrunk down. Before she knew it, everything was happening all over again, and the unlucky red-head dwindled down towards the floor. She continued to shrink as she was reduced all the way down to approximately an inch tall.

“Oh come on!” shouted Lacy, more annoyed than worried or anything. “Are you freaking kidding me? Again?!” the tiny woman shouted. She didn’t particularly enjoy the previous night, but not for the same reason as the other girls. While the rest of the bridal party had traumatic times inside Mike’s body, Lacy spent the majority of the night inside a sock on a doorknob, and had been more bored than anything else.

“Well, better get someone’s help,” she said to herself, throwing her hands in the air. She had been shrunken multiple times before, and knew that there was a particular size restoration spray that often failed to permanently return objects to normal size. I bet that’s what they bought, she thought to herself.

Having just intended on speaking with Andrea, the groom’s mother. The middle-aged blonde bombshell had been doing her best to speak with and entertain a lot of the guests, and was now taking a break, sitting by herself at a table.

Andrea sat at the table and sipped a glass of red wine with a tired smile. She couldn’t have been happier for her son and her new daughter-in-law, though she hadn’t seen Sarah in quite some time. “Poor thing, probably stressed or exhausted,” she mumbled to herself, taking a big swig from her wine glass. Her assumption was that Sarah was laying down upstairs, rather than on top of the wedding cake. Her stomach grumbled and she couldn’t help but chuckle, assuming it was digesting the cake topper she had accidentally swallowed. Come to think of it, Andrea hadn’t seen her daughter Gianna in a while either. She did not put much thought into it, and saw Mike walking past to sit down on another table.

Mike briefly walked up to the table and began speaking with his mom, nearly stepping on the one-inch Lacy in the process. Lacy was underneath the table, near the legs of the giant blonde woman’s chair. She could overhear a bit of the conversation, but the loud, blaring music covered up most of it. She was able to repeatedly hear Andrea referring to Mike’s dad as “your father” and the two were clearly not spending time together.  

With a sigh, Andrea watched as Mike walked away. Something was clearly irritating him and he adjusted his pants. He then excused himself and appeared to walk off towards the bathroom. Despite being extremely happy for her son, Andrea still felt a bit down. She and her (now ex) husband had gotten divorced years ago, and he had moved on and found someone else. Out of respect, Mike and Gianna’s father did not bring his new girlfriend to the wedding, but she watched him talking with relatives and laughing. She knew he’d be going home and getting laid.

While Andrea smiled at the waitress who was filling up her wine glass. While she did this, she unconsciously began scrunching her toes on her expensive, open-toed shoes. Down by those giant toes, the inch tall body of Lacy had taken it upon herself to begin climbing. Managing to haul her tiny body on onto those giant brown sandals. Taking a momentary break to size up the mountain she was about to climb, Lacy took a deep breath, watching those giant toes scrunch and release, showing off their bright pink nail polish.

Never really caring for rock-climbing, Lacy swore to herself and approached the massive toes. Having been on the dance floor, Andrea was sweating a bit, a scent which Lacy really didn’t care for. “Screw it, here goes nothing,” Lacy said, cracking her fingers. The miniscule woman then began to pull her body up the toe, towards the top of Andrea’s foot.

Being larger than some of her other shrunken bridesmaids, it took less than a minute for Lacy to pull herself up on the top of Andrea’s foot. She walked up to the ankle, and began pondering how to get up the ankle, as the fabric of Andrea’s dress was a few inches out of reach.

Unbeknownst to Lacy, Andrea had felt a slight irritation on her right foot. She glanced down, and was surprised to see what appeared to be a shrunken woman on her foot. Andrea was amazed. She had never seen an actual shrinkee in person before, and was amused by the tiny woman’s sheer obliviousness. This might be fun, Andrea thought to herself.

Caught up in her dilemma and plan to scale the giant woman, Lacy did not see the giant hand reaching down. That was until a shadow overtook her. “Oh shit!” Lacy shouted, as two delicate fingers reached down and plucked the tiny woman into the air. Rather than screaming or thrashing and trying to free herself, a sense of relief washed over Lacy. This was exactly what she was hoping for, she had been noticed.

This sense of relief Lacy felt soon began to dissipate. She had been brought in front of the giant face of Andrea, and there was something in her icy, blue eyes that was extremely unsettling. A smirk formed on the lips of the giantess. “WELL, LOOKS LIKE I FOUND A LITTLE TOY,” she said biting her lower lip.

“Shit, not good,” Lacy said, trying to wriggle her arms free to signal to the giantess who she was, but Andrea’s grasp was just a bit too tight. 

“WE’RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN BACK UP IN MY ROOM,” Andrea said with a laugh. “YOU’RE PRETTY CUTE, BUT AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT SOME HELP,” she said condescendingly.

“Andrea, it’s Lacy! I’m one of the bridesmaids!” Lacy shouted. “Please help me gro…”

“YOU KNOW,” Andrea said, cutting off the tiny woman. “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT. I’M GONNA HELP YOU GROW BACK, BUT AFTER WE HAVE SOME FUN LATER,” she insisted. This did not hit Lacy well. She managed to avoid all the chaos from the previous night by being inside a sock, but now was going to get her share from this giant woman.

Suddenly and without warning, Andrea let go of the one-inch woman. Lacy screamed as she plummeted a short distance down, and landed in some dark, red liquid with a splash. She re-surfaced, her eyes and nose burning as she began to tread water. She couldn’t believe it, this giant and slightly tipsy milf had dropped her in her wine glass.

Lacy’s expensive pink bridesmaid dress had been ruined from this simple action, and Andrea smiled as she watched her new prize struggle in the glass. “BOTTOMS UP,” she said, and lifted the wine glass up towards her mouth. The giantess then began to tilt the wine glass back towards her mouth.

Scrambling and rapidly trying to fight the flow of the current, a wave of red wine splashed against face and down her throat. She gagged and sputtered, then turned and screamed. She, along with all the remaining wine in the glass, were being sucked right into Andrea’s mouth. The giant blonde was feeling power like she never felt before and began to swallow the wine. She savored the taste and made sure to press the tiny woman’s body against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, preventing her from being swallowed.

Fuck, I can’t take this anymore, Andrea thought to herself. The milf stood up and began to walk out of the reception hall. She wouldn’t be gone long, just enough to go to her room at the attached hotel. She had urges she needed to be taken care of.

Inside Andrea’s mouth, Lacy was in full panic mode. She was surrounded by darkness in this woman’s mouth, with the heat and humidity reaching levels that she could barely tolerate. She was most terrified of descending down this woman’s throat and towards her stomach. From what Gianna had told her, it was a disgusting experience.

Much to her surprise and temporarily relief, Lacy felt herself spat out of Andrea’s mouth and flew through the air, landing on a pillow. She slowly pulled herself to her feet, though her legs were week and collapsed underneath her as she tried to stand. She turned around and gasped.

Kneeling on the bed before her was the titanic body of Andrea, who had already stripped down to a sexy bra and thong, which she was now removing. “LIKE I SAID, SLAVE,” Andrea said with venom in her voice, as she tossed her bra across the room. “I’LL HELP YOU, I PROMISE. I JUST NEED A LITTLE SOMETHING FIRST.”

Frozen in place, Lacy watched in horror. “Andrea please stop! Don’t do this to me!” she shouted. This was useless, as Andrea stretched her legs out, trapping Lacy on the bed in a circle of her skin.

Now fully naked, Andrea stroked her vagina, before reaching down and plucking up the tiny woman. She pulled Lacy in, closing her eyes as she felt Lacy squirming against her vaginal lips. “Fuck,” she whispered. Lifting Lacy up, she tore off the wine-stained dress off of her victim. She could hear the tiny woman shriek something, but didn’t care at the moment. She needed this.

Throwing her head back, the horny milf began rubbing Lacy’s miniscule body against her wet pussy lips. Lacy screamed as her body was coated in a wet film of Andrea’s sexual fluids. Soon, the entire front of her body was covered in this liquid.

“OKAY, NOW THAT YOU’RE ALL LUBED UP, TIME TO SEND YOU UP THERE,” she moaned. Lacy began to scream and squirm, which only turned Andrea on more. She then laid further back, and brough Lacy past her vagina.

Momentarily confused, Lacy soon saw that Andrea wasn’t going to inert her into her pussy. No, she was bringing her down to her asshole. Speechless, Lacy watched as the massive ass cheeks were pulled apart, and she was pressed against the wrinkly asshole, which temporarily pressed against her face.

“IN YOU GO!” laughed Andrea. She pushed slightly, and the sphincter puckered, gripping Lacy face first. The horrified bridesmaid soon found herself being pulled right into this woman’s rectum.

“Oh Jesus!” Andrea quietly moaned, feeling her asshole swallow this tiny woman like it was nothing. She furiously began rubbing her clit, feeling Lacy’s squirming and futile attempts to escape her new prison. She closed her eyes, picturing it being her ex-husband who was trapped in her putrid asshole. If only she could get him tiny.

Unable to push through the tightly clenched sphincter to her freedom, Lacy lost it. The smell and heat were starting to get to her, and she also began to finger herself. “Well I’m fucking stuck in here,” she said as she closed her eyes.

Feeling a sense of relief wash over her body, Andrea momentarily lied motionless on the hotel room bed. Extremely satisfied, she could still feel her tiny moving around inside her anus. “FINE, I’LL GET YOU OUT!”

Lacy was caught off guard as beams of light entered her chamber, which illuminated a giant finger that scooped her up. She was gripped and felt herself falling briefly, before landing on a solid surface. It was extremely bright and she was momentarily blinded. When her vision returned, she saw she was on a bathroom counter, staring up at the giant face of Andrea.

The titanic woman lowered her face down, wanting a really good look at her toy. That’s when she noticed her toy looked kind of familiar. :Oh no,” she whispered, her eyes going wide, as she saw the tiny woman struggling to her feet. “Are…are you one of Sarah’s bridesmaids?”

She got her response when the miniscule woman jumped up and down and waved her arms. “Oh I…I’m sorry,” she whispered, clearly uncomfortable with what she had now done. “I didn’t realize who you were, I thought you were someone intruding on my son’s wedding, and wanted to punish you.” Andrea went on to explain that she would be right back and ran to the store across the street with a size restoration spray.

Waiting patiently on the counter, Lacy sighed in relief as she saw Andrea returning, holding a container in her hands. “Thank god,” she whispered to herself. Unlike the previous night it, appeared Andrea purchased the right kind of spray.

Five minutes later, Lacy awkwardly walked out of the woman’s hotel room, wearing nothing but her extremely stained bridesmaid dress. She debated whether or not to tell this to Gianna in the morning.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Probably one more chapter to come after this.