- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a minute, huh? Anyways, the story is just about halfway done! Isn't that crazy? Can you believe it? It's awesome, man. Anyways, this chapter is about May, so I hope you guys enjoy!
Also, this is the song reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_4hOiTSQI 

It had been one week since your little escapade with the one armed samurai, Baiken. You had been sent through a portal called “Hammer Space” within Elphelt’s cleavage, and they had used it to pull you back out, into the neverending nightmare that was being the pet of a sadistic bisexual time-goddess witch and her gun-toting, boob-portal having bunny girlfriend. If that sounded like a lot for one shrunken person to handle, make no mistake, it most certainly was. 


For example, today, Elphelt and I-No were preparing to go on a date, and I-No had just decided to pick you up for some unknown purpose. “Hey, pet. The red on my lips needs some touching up before our date. C’mere and help me with it.” Before you could even squeak in protest, she brought you up to her face and crushed your body like a grape, using your blood to touch up her scarlet lipstick. She popped her lips a couple times before confirming she was all dolled up. “All done!” She brought your squashed corpse back to life before handing you off to Elphelt.


“Don’t worry, little one! You’ll be perfectly safe with… whoever it is you end up with!” She tried to reassure you. “Alright, hun, are you ready?” She asked. “When you are, Elphy~” “OK! Take a deep breath, tiny! In you go~!” She shoved you down into her cleavage as you plummeted through the familiar bright tunnel to your destination.


You landed face down into a soft, squelching surface. Wherever you had landed, it was dark. It took you a couple seconds, but you recognized it, this familiar kind of darkness and dampness; you had landed in a shoe, and a rather weathered one at that. You inhaled through your nose, immediately coughing what you had just inhaled out. You noticed from the opening of the shoe that there was a thin layer of vapor lingering inside the abused sneaker. The air was stale, it was humid and swampy, and it was horrifyingly dark within its confines; this was like I-No’s boot upped tenfold. And you had a sinking feeling that the light pouring in was far too natural to be from an artificial light, so wherever you were, it was daytime- a far contrast to where you just were, where it was the middle of the night.


From far beyond the sneaker’s walls you heard a hideous, bellowing snore. It was horrible, a bloodcurdling roar of a snore, as if a dying animal was attempting to recreate human speech to ask to be put out of its misery. Thankfully, it didn’t last long, as a knock on the door echoed through the whole room, and a faint, yet still booming, voice sounded behind it. “Mayyy! C’mon, wake up!” The one named May stirred from her sleep. “Ehhh…? Just a couple more minutes…” “May…!” “Unf… OK, I’m up…” She lamented. From the shoe’s opening you could see a very tomboy-ish girl slam her feet down on the ground with an earth shaking thud. She was fairly muscular, and had long brown hair that flowed down to her toned hips. She released a nightmarishly loud yawn before reaching for a big orange sweatshirt that was most likely a bit too big on her. Once she slid that on, she stood up, and that was when you saw it…


Her foot was enormous. Probably even bigger than anyone else’s you had ever seen. A thin layer of sweat shone off of them (you quickly figured out why the insole was so swampy), almost looking like polished metal. As the foot entered its domain, you attempted to rush to the toe section, but the sticky mire of the insole kept you firmly stuck in the middle as her slick, soft, toned sole encased you in a horrifying concoction of stale air and foot smell. You could tell this was going to be a long day.


Far beyond you, May noticed something weird in her shoe. “Huh? Is that a pebble or something?” She tapped the tip of her shoe against the floor, smashing you against her hefty sole, over and over, before the girl behind the door called for her again. “I’m coming, I’m coming!” She said, walking over to the door, pushing you deeper into her enormous foot with every thunderous step. “Morning, April!” May exclaimed, leaning into a hug, pressing you further into the crevasses of the wrinkles on her foot.


As the two went about their day, you were repeatedly slammed into the acrid mire of her damp shoe and sweaty foot. The heat increased exponentially as the day went on, each smashing step adhering you more and more to her immense sole. And, as if to compound your misery, every step forced a thick, disgusting glop of sweat to squelch up from the shoe’s insole- right on your face. Even with Elphelt, you didn’t have this bad of a time. Then again, Elphelt had the decency to step on you softer than this May did. You couldn’t even imagine how she could go walking around like this.


From high above, May called to her friend April. “I’m gonna take a break! There’s something I wanna do.” She explained, scrunching her toes before the horrific walking process began again. As she arrived in her room, she wrenched her shoe off her foot. “Jeez, my foot is killing me! Stupid pebble! Or… whatever you are!” She said, peeling her shoe all the way off, fresh air flooding back in, which you greedily took in as much as you could, glued to the shoe’s surface.


“Alright, come on out, whatever you are that hurt my foot!” She said to no one in particular, slapping the bottom of the shoe, jolting you up over and over. “Come on, out! Outta my shoe, dang it!” She tilted her shoe down and shook it vigorously, giving you severe whiplash with every shake. “I know I wasn’t imagining things! There’s something in my shoe, and I’m gonna find it!” She said, irritated, peering into the shoe with an enormous auburn eye. After glancing around inside the shoe, her gargantuan eye spotted the irritant that had bothered her for so long; you.


“W-WHAT THE?! I-Is that a…?” She exclaimed in bewilderment. She brought her hand into the confines of the shoe, peeling you off like a bandage with her lithe, soft digits. As you were brought into the light, she placed you on her gloved palm, practically undressing you with a singular, enormous eye. “Woahhh, you are! You’re a teeny tiny person! Awesome!” She squealed, nuzzling you to her warm cheek. “Hey, wait a sec, you were in my shoe!” She said, pulling you away in disgust. “What the heck were you doing in my shoe, huh?! You some kinda weird pervert?” You shook your head no. “You suuure?” She interrogated. You made a motion to cross your heart. “Hmm…” She deliberated for a moment. “OK!” She decided, placing you on the floor in front of her titanic foot. “But, there’s something I need you to make up for…”

She hovered her moist sole over you. “You made this foot all achey! If you give me a little foot massage, then you’re totally, 100% forgiven, ‘kay?” She said, smiling down at you. “Go on, it ain’t gonna hurt ya! Rub it!” She encouraged. You steeled yourself and stuck your hands into the damp skin, content to get this over with. “Ooohh, yeah, that’s good. Now, rub it around~!” You sighed and did as she ordered. “Haaah, THIS is the life. I could totally get used to this~...” She moaned to herself as you toiled away against her acrid sole.


After a couple minutes, May pulled her foot back and seized you from the ground, dangling you from your torso and sandwiching you between her mountainous fingers. “Not bad, tiny~! Not bad at all~! Maybe I should make this whole rubbing my feet thing long-term,hm~? Hehehe~” She started giggling, before raising her sweatshirt and reaching for the back of her spats. “Of course…” She thumbed open the back of her tight black spats, revealing her plump, toned rear, “...You don’t just hafta rub my feet~”


She began lowering you into her luscious cheeks, before a knock on her door jumpscared her, causing her to flinch and drop you headfirst down between her fat crack, causing her to panic even more, bringing you deeper and deeper in the thick trench. “May~! Are you OK in there?” “Uh, y-yeah, just one sec…!” She responded, snapping her spats and trapping you in the humid, steamy canyon of her buttcrack.


As she walked, her cheeks caressed your tiny body, smothering you in sweat from the heat of the outside and the friction. The more she walked, the slicker and sweatier you got, realizing that you were slowly but surely slipping out from between the hefty cheeks. Once you popped out from between it, you bounced off the bottom of her pants and landed directly in front of her gargantuan vagina. You tried to back away, but her next step bounced you right into it.

May, obviously, felt your little body smack into her groin; unfortunately she was rather busy with the task she was undertaking, which heavily involved the one thing that would rub you, and her, the wrong way- May was jogging. “U-Um, April? I-I have to go to the bathroom…” May whined. “Really? Oh, alright… I’ll wait up ahead.” April said. May skipped over to the bathroom, peeling open her spats and staring down at your miniscule body stuck to her enormous crotch. “Hey! What the hell’re you doing there?!” She whisper-yelled. “Did you wriggle around just to get into my crotch, you little perv?!” You sternly nodded no, partly concerned that too much nodding would make you seem suspicious. “What? You’re sayin’ it’s my fault? Like me jogging dislodged you from my butt?” She scolded. You considered your options, looked her in the face, and nodded yes. She pouted, raised her arm, and brought you right to her armpit.

You chose poorly.


You were shoved into the swampy, ripe pit and adhered to it the same way you were adhered to the sole of her shoe. “Maybe a couple hours in my pits will teach you to perv on a girl like me! Maybe then you’ll even behave like a proper pet! Hmph!” She scolded, swinging her arm down and trapping you in the deep, disgusting, swampy trench of her armpit. You were smothered and rubbed and ground and wiped in her endless waves of sweat as she jogged along with her friend. When she had finally finished her day, she peeled you out of her underarm and stared at you with a smug, condescending grin. 


“I hope you learned something today, pet! Now, back to your new home with you~! Hehe~” She dropped you in her rank sneaker again, landing with a squelch and getting even more sweat on you. You inhaled the ripe, stale air, forcing it down your lungs as it was the only oxygen you were getting. Looming over the opening, May’s smug grinning face morphed into a stretching yawn. “Man, I’m beat. Nighty-night, pet~” She plucked you up and quickly planted a kiss on your whole body, absorbing you into her plush lips for a single instant that you wish could last forever. All the sweat and forced worship would be worth it if you didn’t have to spend another day with those heartless women again.


But just as quickly as she gave it, she released you back into the heel of the shoe. “See you tomorrow~!” She waved goodbye and clambered into her bed. When she said she’d see you tomorrow… It was enough to make you cry. Chances are, you were never going to see her again. The thought of it made you shed silent tears. You simply lay there, on the moist surface of her shoe’s insole, waiting, waiting for that familiar hand to seize you once again. Sure enough, its shadow spread above you, lowering down and dragging its fingers along the moist sole and scraping you off and back into that hellish place…


“Hey, little toy! How was your d- YUCK!” Elphelt recoiled in disgust. “What? What is it?” I-No came over, confused. “Just… just smell them!” I-No did as Elphelt instructed, leaning in and taking a quick sniff that lifted you off the ground. “EUGH! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL DAY?!” “You smell like feet and fish… and not good feet like I-No’s, either!” “That’s it- you need a bath. Come on, twerp, it’s bath time.” I-No said, swiping you up and dragging you into the bathroom with her.


“Alright, runt, I don’t know where you were all day, but you smell nasty as all hell, so…” she began drawing a bath and stripping naked. “...What? I’m taking advantage of this unique opportunity your… ‘ripeness’ has presented.” she said, precariously tossing you in the tub before stepping in herself. She relaxed backwards, turning to the door as Elphelt came in, stripping herself naked as well. “Room for one more~?” “Baby, you know it~” I-No answered, prompting Elphelt to climb in as well.


“You know, little guy, most people would KILL to be where you are right now.” I-No explained, her hand cutting at you through the water. “How’s about you worship your Mommies properly, hm~? Or just skitter around on my tits for a while.” She instructed. You groaned to yourself in your mind before crawling around her massive chest. “That’s a good pet~” She cooed, before cupping her boob and bouncing you off. “Whoopsie~! Ahahaha…” She laughed, poking you into her deep bellybutton for a solid 2 minutes. “...Oh, crap. I think they drowned. Eh, whatever, I’ll revive ‘em when we get out. Now- wanna make out in the bath~?” “Oh, yes, please~!”


Another day, another degrading death. Your corpse floated there in I-No’s soft bellybutton as her and her lover went at it voraciously. If you could think right now, you’d think of that girl May again, or that samurai Baiken. If you were alive, you’d be whining right now. But you just floated there… dead. At least, for now. Who knew how you’d die tomorrow…


TO BE CONTINUED