- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm really glad I haven't run out of chapter names yet. GG soundtracks do not disappoint.

“...What the fuck is that thing?” The massive woman asked herself, staring down at you with a menacing gaze. You, meanwhile, were speechless and terrified. You had just fallen out of a portal into some samurai(?)’s camp, and she looked particularly pissed off that something as miniscule as you managed to attract the attention of her razor-sharp senses, rousing her from her slumber. She blinked in disbelief, rubbing her eyes. “Baiken, either you’re still a little drunk, or that is a tiny human sitting on a rock.”


Her giant, calloused finger poked you right in the chest, knocking you down and expelling all the air from your lungs. “Oh fuck. That is a small human.” She looked left and right, as if to check if she was getting recorded. “Uhh… can you understand me?” You nodded. “Alright, uh… have you got any family around?” You nodded no. “Any family at all?” You racked your brain, trying to remember what your family looked like. It was no use, I-No had broken you too much. You simply shrugged. “Well, that’s not good… Ah, to hell with it.” 


Before you could even blink, the samurai’s hand swept across the rock and captured you. “I ain’t just gonna leave ya to wander around all by yourself. It’s a miracle you haven’t been stepped on or eaten or something.” If you could make noise, you would be howling with laughter right now, and also yelping in surprise as you were sent hurtling towards the samurai’s generous bosom, getting lodged right in her cleavage. Her heartbeat pounded in your ears like an explosive metronome. “You’re sleeping with me tonight, pint-size. Oh, yeah, my name’s Baiken, by the way.” She explained, before correcting herself. “...You can’t speak, can you?” She asked. The one good thing about I-No’s curse of silence on you is that, for some reason, you could understand every language; which was probably just to add insult to injury. You nodded your head in disapproval. “Yeah, didn’t think so. Sleep tight, pipsqueak.” Baiken said, rolling on her side and smashing your puny body against her titanic, heaving titflesh. Before you could even retaliate, she was already deep in sleep, snoring just as loud as when you found her.


Thankfully, when Baiken’s breast smashed against you, you were knocked clean out. Your dreams were… essentially just a more bizarre version of what happened to you earlier with I-No and Elphelt. Mostly that their faces would morph into some demonic version of itself while demanding you call them “Mommy”, and cackling when you wouldn’t. The pounding of Baiken’s heartbeat even permeated through to your dreams.


You woke up in a cold sweat, staring directly at the sunrise, squinting and turning away. The light hit Baiken’s face, stirring her awake. She yawned and stretched, looking down at her tiny guest. “Mornin’, tiny.” She greeted, a small smile adorned her face. She stood up to her full height (which was noticeably shorter than I-No or Elphelt) and stretched her arm up. Her nose crinkled, and she sniffed her armpit, before recoiling in disgust. “Jeez, I’ve gotta freshen up.” She said, before her nose came to you. Your hair flew up in a gust of wind from her sniffing. “Guess you do too, huh? Well, come on- there’s a nice little hot spring around here with a waterfall and stuff where we can clean ourselves up. Sound good?” You nodded in agreement. “Thought so. Hang on, tiny.” She pinched you out of her cleavage and placed you right where her neck meets her shoulder.


As she walked to the hot spring, your mind began to wonder: what were I-No and Elphelt doing right now?

………………………


I-No yawned awake, placing one of her outstretched hands on Elphelt’s shoulders. “Good morning, sweetheart~” She cooed, giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Mmmh… good morning, love.” She returned the kiss I-No gave. “I’ll go make us breakfast. Pancakes sound good?” “Mmhm!” I-No stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Elphelt, meanwhile, looked around the bed for a certain something. “Darling?” “Yes? What is it? Did you want chocolate chips in your pancakes?” “Oh, yes! Um…” I-No peeked her head out from the kitchen. “Is something wrong hun?” “Yes, actually…”

“Where’s the tiny?”


I-No’s eyes widened, and she rushed out of the kitchen. She turned over the pillows, looked in the drawers, checked the legs of the coffee table and nightstand; no luck in finding you at all. “Oh, no, no, no!” She said, distraught at the loss of her favorite toy. “I-I’ll help look!” Elphelt was a little hesitant about something, perhaps knowing a little more than she let on…

………………………


You, on the other hand, were relaxing in the warm, soothing waters of the hot spring, colossal busty samurai by your side. Despite her scars, she was just as gorgeous as I-No. In fact, those scars made her a little more attractive (at least, to you).  It certainly didn’t hurt that she was completely naked and searching through her robe, laid out with various supplies and weapons (how did she fit all of that in there…?)


“There we go!” She said, flourishing a bar of soap the size of a mansion. She strode over, her nude body in full, shameless view. To be fair, I-No would do this too, but it was usually accompanied by her sitting on you or making you jump from boob to boob. Baiken just kicked her sandals off, and slowly, as to mitigate the waves, stepped into the springs, stretching her arm out and lounging it on a rock you were sitting on, giving you a full view of her armpit. 


“So…” she began, “like what you see?” your experience with I-No told you that regardless of your answer, you were about to get “played with” You did the honest thing and nodded approvingly. “That’s good.” …Huh? No squeezing till you popped? No forcing you to lick her armpit? No using you as soap (that she had just grabbed and scrubbed on herself)? Nothing? You were… well, shocked. Confused. Flabbergasted, even.


“Hey, half-pint.” She said, letting a small, soapy pool form in her colossal hand. “There ya go, suds up.” She said. You leapt into her hand, slowly making your way towards the pool of bubbles. “No need to be so cautious, pipsqueak, I ain’t gonna hurt you.” Despite her reassurance, you still covered yourself in suds and dove off her hand back onto the rock. You didn’t know if she was going to close her fist, and you didn’t want to find out. “Alright, suit yourself.” She said, continuing to scrub herself, trying to reach behind her before looking at you.


“Hey, can I ask ya a favor?” You looked up at her. She was looking away, clearly a little embarrassed to ask this favor of you. “Could you… scrub my back? I… can’t really reach it.” You nodded in approval. “Oh, you’re a lifesaver.” She sighed in relief, carrying you on her palm to a spot on the rock right below her neck. She swept her hair out of the way, revealing her toned, muscular back. She leaned backwards to let you reach. You scrubbed and scrubbed her back. It was the perfect medium of tough and calloused, and soft and smooth. Her skin was an absolute delight to touch, absolutely perfect.

 

Baiken softly chuckled. “Heh… your little hands feel so relaxing… I… I could get used to this.” You could actually hear the smile on her face as she said that. You couldn’t believe it: A giant, beautiful woman, who asked (not forced) you to massage her/help her, and she didn’t try to hurt or humiliate you, OR make you call her “Mommy” or any other maternal-sounding word. Actually… the lack of her insistence in you calling her something like that made her seem far more mature and maternal than either I-No or Elphelt were. “Alright, you’re all good. Thanks, half-pint~” She said, holding out her hand. “So, how should I reward you. Hm… how about a kiss? To celebrate our new little friendship.” You hesitated for a moment, remembering what you had just endured last night. But, you figured that Baiken was far more… manageable than that, so you nodded in approval.


“Good. So… pucker up~” Baiken cooed, taking a firm enough hold to keep you stable in her hand. She brought you to her massive, luscious lips. She smothered you in a kiss that was downright amateurish; clearly she didn’t kiss people that often (made even more evident by the blush on her face). “So… did that, uh,” She cleared her throat, “did that… feel good?” You fervently nodded, and Baiken sighed in relief, mumbling “Oh, thank god…” under her breath, relieved that you enjoyed it.


“Alright… well, I’m pretty refreshed, how ‘bout you?” You nodded in response. “Good, good… say, how would you feel traveling with me? I could use a traveling buddy, and I’d be glad to have you along, as long as you help pull your weight, y’know?” You nodded as fervently as your tiny little body would allow. This was your chance! You could finally get away from those terrifying, immature sex machines. Baiken place you on the ground and pulled herself out of the spring. “Alright, short stuff, I’m gonna go dry off and change. You stay here and wait for me to come back, ‘kay?” She said, strutting over to where her clothes were laid out, her gargantuan ass jiggling and swaying. This woman was almost as shameless as I-No, but somehow, despite the fact that a butt the size of a mountain range was bouncing miles and miles above you, it felt far more restrained, elegant. “Don’t go anywhere~” She cooed, knowing full well you couldn’t take your eyes off her.

…………………………………..


“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! WHERE ARE THEY?!” I-No shouted, her hair coming undone, her glasses crooked. Her house looked like a typhoon had gone through it, and Elphelt was squirming in anxiety near the bed. “I-I couldn’t have… no, there’s no way I did!” She thought to herself as I-No continued to destroy the apartment. She stomped over to the bed. “I left them RIGHT. HERE.” She yelled, slamming the spot between the pillows you were sleeping on. “How the FUCK could they have gotten away?! With neither of us noticing?!”

“Y-You seem stressed-” “Oh, I’m stressed.” I-No nodded, slumping on her sofa and rubbing her face and temples. “I don’t fucking get itttttt…” She whined. Elphelt put a finger to her forehead, thinking to herself. “Um… sweetheart?” “...Yeah?” I-No moaned, not even bothering to stop rubbing her face. “...How did I wake up this morning?” “What?” “I mean, when we woke up, how was I lying in bed?” Elphelt elaborated. “...Uhhh… you were lying face-down on your chest.” I-No answered. Elphelt’s expression sank. “Oh… oh, no…”


“...Sweetheart? Are you alright?” I-No said, concerned. “Well… I think I should explain something first.” “Explain what?” I-No stood up, but Elphelt put a hand on her shoulder and lightly pushed her back down, positioning herself beside her. “So… you know how I can pull things out of my cleavage? Like this?” She said, pulling a long rifle out from in between her breasts. “Yeah, I’m aware. What about it?” “Well, it’s a form of magic called ‘Hammer Space’.” “‘Hammer Space’? Like… when cartoon characters pull big hammers out of thin air?” “Kind of. Mine works a little differently. See, whenever I put something through, it actually gets warped somewhere else, and when I reach in, my hand teleports to wherever it is they are to grab it.” “So… can you control where they go?” “Not when I’m unconscious…” “What does being unconscious have to do w-” I-No stopped herself, looking at the bed, traipsing over to the side and looking at the spot where you were. “Oh.” She looked back at Elphelt, who was now sporting a blush and trying to look away. “Ohhhhhhh…” I-No said; it finally clicked.


“Well… well can you get them back?!” I-No said, desperation leaking out in her voice. “Y-yes, I can, it’ll just take a while… I need to track the signal that their mark is giving off.” “Well, do it!... please~?” I-No fluttered her eyes, begging Elphelt to find her pet. “O-OK, just give me a minute! D-Don’t stare at me like that, please, darling, I-I get all flustered…” She said, hovering her hand over her cleavage.

………………………….


You laid down, holding yourself up with your arms behind your back, waiting for your new giant master to return. You were so ready to enjoy your new life, free from the plights and whims of that malicious witch and star-struck sniper. Baiken strode back, totally dry. “Almost done, little one. Stay right there~” She said, collecting her clothes. You simply sat up a little, crossing your arms and puffing your chest out with confidence. “Wowww, such a good listener~! Just give me a minute to change, and then we’ll be off.” She said, beginning to get dressed.


Yes, you could get used to this. You stood up to walk towards Baiken (you figured by the time you reached her, she’d be done). As you strode over, Baiken was pulling on her armless sleeve. Turning to you with a soft smile, before it turned into a confused and concerned look. “What the hell is…” A massive shadow loomed above you. You turned around, mortified at how familiar the thing was.

Elphelt’s colossal, disembodied hand loomed above you, ready to take hold of its lost little object. Baiken whipped her sword out of its sheath, fast as greased lightning. “PIPSQUEAK! GET AWAY FROM THERE!” She shouted. You took off running as fast as you could, but it wasn’t nearly far or fast enough. Elphelt’s disembodied hand closed around you far faster than you could escape and too fast for Baiken to save you. You reached your hand past one of the titanic digits, staring at Baiken’s horrified face as her friend got abducted by a phantom hand.


Baiken leapt to the ground just as Elphelt drew her hand back, but she wasn’t close or fast enough to get you. Elphelt’s hand sped through the void you had entered through in the first place, and when you re-emerged, you were dragged through her vast cleavage, and were held aloft. “I got them!” Elphelt said. I-No gasped with delight, running up to her lover and trapping her in a hug. “Oh, Elphy, you’re amazing~! You got my precious little pet back!” She kissed her on the cheek with the speed and frequency of a gatling gun.


I-No took you out of Elphelt’s hand, unfurling her hand into a vast field of black fabric. “You had Mommy worried sick! Bad toy! Bad!” She scorned, tapping you on the head with her pointer finger and knocking you down. “I-No, stop! It wasn’t their fault! I just accidentally laid down on them in my sleep, that’s all! Please don’t punish them! Pleaseeee?” Elphelt begged. I-No thought about it for a second before sighing, running her hand through Elphelt’s hair. “Alright, alright, since you asked so nicely…” “Oh, you’re the best, I-Ny! I’m so sorry I sent your pet away into my Hammer Space! I promise I’ll never do it again!” I-No stared up at the ceiling for a second, biting her lip. “Wellll…”


“Well, what?” “OK, hear me out, Elphy: what if we wanted to have a crazy night on the town, but didn’t want to keep the little one around? It’s too risky leaving them at home, they might escape.” “So…?” “So,” I-No put her hand on Elphelt’s shoulder, “that ‘Hammer Space’ could be used for free babysitting~!” “R-Really? Doesn’t that seem a little… unorthodox?” “You know what’s unorthodox? The fact that you can pull a whole sniper rifle out of your cleavage. Trust me, Elphy, they’ll be totally fine!” “Oh… alright, if you insist. I’m sure it’ll be fine.” 


“You hear that, shrimp? You’re gonna be spending a lot of time between those big tits of hers~! Aren’t you excited~? Ahahahahah!” Well. This was it; your newest low. You had your first, rare spot of happiness in who knows how long, and you literally get snatched away. “Now… Since you were away from Mommy for so long…” I-No opened the front of her shorts with her thumb. She wasn’t wearing any panties or underwear. “Let’s make up for lost time~” I-No swooned, dropping you right down the front, bouncing off the bottom and slamming head first into her warm privates. “Ahahahaha! You look kinda cute down there~. Maybe if you do a good job I’ll keep you here instead of my big, leathery boots, hm~? Ahahahahaha!” She cackled like a maniac, before smirking down at you one last time. “Well, Mommy’s got things to do with her darling, so be a good pet and try to make me feel good, ‘kay~? See ya later~” Her pants snapped back into place, mashing you against her smooth, warm vagina.


As she moved around, you were rubbed against I-No’s slick womanhood. You tried to push back, but all you got in return was I-No’s hand pushing you back in from the outside, moaning to herself. You thought about Baiken as you were shoved into her hungry, drooling lips. The more you thought, the more upset you got, and the less you struggled. Eventually, I-No forced your lower body into her starving vagina, moaning in pleasure. You couldn’t fight back. You kept thinking of Baiken. Her smile, her kindness. Then you got a face full of vaginal fluid splashed on you. All you could do now was cry to yourself in silence, wishing you could be with Baiken; or hell, anywhere but where you were, as your true master… no, your Goddess, I-No, abused you, always hungry for more…


TO BE CONTINUED