- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the wait on this one. Burnout, lack of ideas, college work, and general laziness really hindered this. But, the third chapter is finally here!

It had been about a week since your placement in Elphelt’s boot as punishment. After enduring her soft yet powerful steps, your punishment was just about over. You just had to get through tonight, and you’d be free! …Well, “free” was a bit of an overstatement. Chances are, I-No was just going to toss you back into her boots, and it’d be business as usual for the two of you. A stomp here, a trample there, and every now and then she’d take you out to see the light of day.


Your gloomy thoughts were interrupted by Elphelt scrunching her toes, compressing you in the wrinkles. You couldn’t exactly hear what she was talking about, but you did know she was talking with your master, I-No. The two of them were having a lunch date, and you, of course, were there to provide Elphelt with a nice cushion with her step, and a small distraction. Meanwhile, far beyond you, the massive women were discussing their plans tonight.

“So… how do they feel in there?” I-No asked, a big grin across her face. “Oh, they feel fantastic! I can definitely see why you have them in there all the time! But I’ve been really careful with them when you’re not around.” “Aww, don’t want to crush the poor thing?” “Not if I can’t reverse it.” “Well, don’t you worry; I’m here now, so crush away~” As she said this, Elphelt squeezed your head between her toes. “OK, here goes!” She scrunched her foot, and within a matter of seconds, you popped into a red stain. “Oh, wow! You’re right- that is satisfying!” “I know, right? Oh, don’t worry about reviving them right now. We can do that later~” “Oh, O-OK.” “Now, what say you and I head home and have some fun~?” Elphelt released an excited gasp “Yes please!” She said, taking I-No’s hand and walking with her through the crowded streets.


After arriving back in I-No’s home, the two locked lips and collapsed onto the bed. They clasped each other in their arms, constantly shifting to keep pace with the other. Elphelt’s hand knocked I-No’s glasses and hat right off, but she didn’t care. She just kept kissing, deeper into Elphelt’s perfect lips. After two minutes they released to catch their breath. Elphelt was red as a tomato, whereas I-No, sultry by nature, remained completely unfazed. “So, my lovely little valentine~” She began, bringing her lover closer. “You wanna watch a movie~?” “Y-Yes, please.” Elphelt stammered, totally engrossed with the gorgeous woman’s affection. Just as I-No brought Elphelt’s face to her cleavage, she suddenly remembered.

“The tiny! I totally forgot!” “The wha…? Oh, right, them. Alright, they can watch too.” Despite how often it happened, you continuously learned that popping back into existence from nothing is far more uncomfortable than getting killed. “There you are~” Elphelt cooed from the opening of her boot, reaching down and closing her warm fist around you. “I’m sorry we left you dead for so long, little one.” She apologized, bringing you to her lips and smothering you in the puckered, pillowy kiss. “You’re lucky, tiny. I was just about to start up a rom-com when Elphy here remembered you were ‘indisposed’.” I-No strut over, looming over you. “Now, what do we say~?” She teased, knowing full well that you were cursed (by her, of course) to be mute. You opened your mouth to speak, but no sound came out. “Aww, what’s the matter~? Cat got your tongue? Well, don’t worry about it. There are other ways to show how thankful you are to my wonderful little Valentine~” They nuzzled each others cheeks before bringing you to the couch and dropping you in the middle of the cushion.


You fumbled yourself up just in time to see I-No’s colossal ass drop like a meteor right on your body. Any and all air you had disappeared as she mashed and ground her butt against you. “I-Noooooo, come on! They’ve been dead for the past two hours! Give them a break!” I-No chuckled (which sounded like a distant blast to you). “Alright, alright.” She lifted her butt off. “Go on, crawl forward. Take in the fresh air~” She teased. You did as you were told, both out of what remained of your self-preservation, and out of fear of what she’d do if you disobeyed. You skittered as far as you could before I-No plopped herself back down and pinned your bottom half beneath her generous waist. There was no real way to talk around it. Her vagina was centimeters away from you, separated by a heavy wall of red leather. “Better~?” I-No said, bringing down her finger and petting your head. “Never thought you’d get this close to a woman’s private parts, did you~?” I-No was laying it on thick with her teasing. Maybe that was a sign she missed you? Or, at the very least, missed teasing you.


“So, I-No~, what do we wanna watch?” Elphelt asked, sitting right next to her and rubbing her hand on her thigh. “Well, I said we’d watch a romcom, didn’t I~? Well, let’s pop one in and get nice and… romantic~” “I really like that idea, honey~” They gave each other a small kiss before lounging back to watch some lame movie (I-No even rewinding time by about 2 weeks to get a bucket of “fresh” popcorn). Neither of them were paying any attention to what was going on. All they were doing was sharing popcorn and cuddling. To be perfectly honest, even you weren’t paying attention either. You couldn’t hear a thing over the crunching of popcorn and the suction of them kissing.


I-No picked a piece of popcorn and dangled it in front of you. “Hey, little one~. Eat up, come on, you can get it~!” She teased. You reached out as she pulled it just out of reach. “Oh~, so close~! Come on, come on~! Just a liiiittle more~!” “Stop, don’t tease him~!” Elphelt asked, barely hiding her amusement. “Oh, come on, they like it~! Yes you do~! Yes you do~!” She teased, tossing the popcorn into her mouth. “Gah! Got a kernel stuck in my teeth.” “Oh, no! That’s awful! Want me to get it~?” “No, it’s fine. But, if you wanna French me, I definitely won’t say no~” “Oh, I didn’t even think about that~!” “Well, why don’t you stop thinking and start doing~?” Their tongues slithered out and coiled around each other, before sealing the long, pink muscles between their lips.


After a long couple minutes with their lips locked, they finally pulled away. “I need to go freshen up. Don’t go anywhere, my love~” Elphelt said, giving I-No a peck on the cheek and walking away towards the bathroom. As soon as the door shut, I-No’s lithe digits scooped you up towards her face. “Hey, pipsqueak. Real quick, while Elphy’s in the bathroom!” She said, a golden chain manifesting out of thin air connected to a lip ring that just appeared on her lower lips. “I’ve still got that damn kernel, and I need you to get it. So quit wasting time and get it!” She launched you right into the space between her gums and lips. Her breath was thick, heavy, humid, and downright suffocating. You stared up at her colossal teeth. Lodged right between her terrifyingly large teeth was a kernel of popcorn as big as a yacht and as thin as a sewing needle. You gripped it with all your might and pulled as hard as you could while I-No pushed against it with her tongue. When it finally popped out, her tongue swooped down and stole the massive shard and sent it all the way down her throat.


“Thank you, pet~” Her voice shattered your ears and drowned out your thoughts. “Mmmm, I forgot how good you tasted. Maybe I should suck you dry again~” Her tongue began to slither out from behind the wall of hard white, making its way down towards you. Thankfully, you heard a door open, and her tongue catapulted you out, flinging you through the air while tethered to her lip. In mid-swing the leash disappeared, and you slammed into the palm of I-No’s hand, like nothing ever happened. “Hey, gorgeous~” “What were you doing with the tiny?” “Oh, just getting some much needed TLC. Don’t you think I deserve it?” “Of course! I just wish you’d do it with me~” Elphelt said.  As soon as she did, I-No’s multicolored eyes bore right on you. “Who’s to say we can’t do it all together~?”


I-No brought your puny form to her crimson lips, sticking you right in their equator and puckering. You were smashed between the wall created when she did, and the stickiness of her lipstick adhered you to them. “Elphy~” She cooed. “Yes?” Elphelt responded, her eyes fluttering with excitement. “Mama wants her kisses~” “Well, I’ve got some to give~” “That’s absolutely perfect~!” Elphelt darted over to I-No, leaping onto her lap and taking hold of her waist and cheek. I-No grasped the back of Elphelt’s head and limber thighs. “Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are~?” “Mmhm! You do~! At least once a day~!” “Damn… I really gotta up my tempo then~”


I-No’s lips hurtled towards Elphelt’s, and you were along for the ride. The wind pressure caused your nose to erupt with blood. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, I-No’s lips mashed into Elphelt’s, smashing against the two plush mountains. Their moans of pleasure sounded off like sonic bombs, drowning out any possible thoughts that could’ve formed that weren’t about two drop-dead gorgeous giants using you as an accessory for their make-out session. You went from I-No, to Elphelt; back, and forth, and back, and forth. They went at it for at least 10 minutes, pausing every now and again to get some breath. By the time they were finished, you were dangling from a spool of saliva on I-No’s lower lip. You had no idea if it was her’s or Elphelt’s. More than likely, it was a combination of both.


“That was amazing~” Elphelt swooned. “But now I’m all tired. Can you-” “I was going to carry you to bed anyways, love~” “Thank you~!” I-No lifted up her girlfriend like she was weightless. “You’re so strong~!” Elphelt swooned, cradling onto I-No’s shoulders. “Oh! The tiny!” She said, tapping I-No’s lips and held you to her face. “What a good little pet you were~! Letting your owners have fun with you~. I-No, we should give them a reward! Please~!” “Alright, if you insist… they can sleep with us tonight.” “You hear that, pet~? You’re gonna sleep with us tonight~.”


I-No gently placed Elphelt on the bed, floating into the air and crossing her legs, landing right next to her and draping the covers over them. “So… comfy~?” I-No asked. “Yes, ma’am~” Elphelt cooed, tapping your puny form into the mattress between her and I-No’s face. “Mmm… I dunno, Elphy. I’ve still got some energy left.” “Well, is there anything I can do, love?” “I think I might have some ideas~” She said, staring right down at you. “You know, Elphy, do you ever wonder about what thoughts are going through our pet’s head?” She nestled her massive fingertip on the top of your head and stroked. “And also, I don’t think they’ve shown us NEARLY enough thanks for letting them live with us.” “You know, I-No, you’re so right.” Elphelt nodded. The two of them leaned in towards you, the faint, mischievous glimmer of lust in their eyes.


“Here’s the deal, pet. I’m gonna ask you your opinions, and you’re going to kiss one of us depending on your answer, understand? Oh, and if you don’t kiss anyone, then I’m locking you in a cage on my uvula for the next year, ‘kay~?” You gulped and nodded your head. “Awesome! Alright, first question-” She leaned in for emphasis. “Out of the two of us, whose boot would you rather stay is.” She had a massive, cheshire grin as she said it. “Remember, this is your opinion, so there are no wrong answers~” “Buuut… that doesn’t mean we can’t dislike your answers~” Elphelt followed up. Their heads were right on the bed, both beaming with anticipation.


“Come on, tiny. Give us your answer- right on the lips~” I-No cooed. “I know what your answer is going to be, little tiny. Come on, give Elphy a kiss~!” Elphelt teased, driving it home with mocking kissing noises. “Don’t be so sure- they’re more intimate with mine~, aren’t you~? Yes you are~! Yes you are~! You love your master’s feet, don’t you~? Oh, yes you do~!”  This was the single most humiliating experience of your life. You’d have honestly preferred if they played whack-a-mole, with you as the mole, and an actual hammer. But, no. Here they were, making kissing noises, talking to you like you were some sort of stupid puppy, telling you to kiss them on their lips.

You rubbed your eyes and face and marched towards Elphelt. I-No was definitely going to get mad at you for this. “Oh, here they come! Here they come!” Elphelt squeed. “Ah, no, no, no, no, come here, tiny! Come on! Come over here and give mommy a kiss! Come on!” “Too late, I-No~! They love my feet more~! Now, come on, give mama Elphelt a big kiss~!” You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and puffed out your cheeks, and gave Elphelt as quick of a peck you could give so as not to make I-No any more pissed than she already was. You looked behind you to see I-No shaking her head in disapproval. “Mmmm, I’m not a big fan of that answer. You know who else isn’t?” I-No stretched her foot past the covers. “I think they’re a little upset, don’t you? I think you should apologize~” She commanded, bringing her finger through each toe. “You know what to do, don’t you?” “Kiss and makeup~!” Elphelt cooed. You just stood there in terror. “Awww, does the widdle pet need some help~? Elphy, give our pet some help, please?” Elphelt pinched her thumb and pointer finger around you. “Here they come~!” Elphelt used her fingers to grab the bridge of I-No’s foot, shoving you into the sole with her thumb, rubbing you up and down. “Come on, pipsqueak- make with the mwah-mwah for mama~” I-No teased. You did as she said and gave her meaty, pillowy soles a kiss. “Good pet~! You are forgiven.” She said, chuckling to herself.


Elphelt released you from the pressure. “Alright, question 2!” I-No said. “Which one of us has the better breasts~” she forced her boobs right into your face, and when you turned around, you bashed your head right off of Elphelt’s. “I’m not gonna lie to you, tiny- this is a tough one. I mean, you’re well aware just how great my rack is. But, I mean- well, just look.” You stared at Elphelt’s cleavage. It was deep, dark, and mesmerizing. The longer you stared, the deeper it seemed to go, like an endless abyss. Not in the metaphorical sense, either. If you fell between her breasts, you really didn’t think you’d reach the bottom; hell, you didn’t even think you’d be able to touch the sides. “Well? Like what you see~?” Elphelt’s teasing brought you out of your stupor, sending a chill down your spine. You shivered, and turned around to face I-No’s mountainous chest. Sure, hers were just as massive. Terrifyingly so. But, at the very least, when you looked between them, you could actually see and end in sight. You heaved a quick breath and ran up to her, fully expecting her to tease you and Elphelt.


“Aha! Sorry, Elphy, looks like our little pet has a bit of a more refined taste~” “Awww, what a shame. Some other time~” As you rolled your eyes at how right you were, you hopped on the top of her boob and gave it a quick peck. “Oh, come on! No need to be modest!” You braced yourself for whatever she was about to do, but judging by her words and tone, you already had a feeling what it was. “Don’t be afraid to really bury yourself in there~!” I-No’s palm smothered you against her vast plain of titflesh, groping her boob as she laughed like a maniac. When you were finally set free, you noticed your head felt a little banged up, and you had no clue why. I-No was trying to contain her laughter. “Hey, tiny, wanna hear something funny?” She leaned in. “I rubbed you on my nipple~” 


You went red as a tomato and looked down at the mattress, anything to distract you from what she just said. “You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed~” Elphelt teased, not helping in the slightest. “Alright, final question and we’ll stop tormenting you for today.” I-No said. “Alright, pet, out of the two of us, which one would you say is a ‘MILF’?” “This one’s a toughie~!” “Mmhm! I mean, I know you call us both ‘Mommy’ in your head, right~?” You didn’t do that at all. “Don’t be shy, little one! It’s a real simple question. Just kiss the stomach of who of us is the MILF, and then you can take a nice long rest.” “Yep! A nice long rest with your big, beautiful mommies~” “Who’s the MILF~?” “Who’s the MILF~?” the two of them started chanting and cheering for you to choose.


You stared at Elphelt’s body. She looked thin, dainty. I-No was dead-on earlier: she was gorgeous. You then turned to I-No. Despite the fact you spent so much time around her, you never really took her in like this. Everything about her screamed “I am the most attractive person in the room, and I know it.” Her breasts, waist, face; it was perfect. Both of them were absolutely phenomenal, that it basically came down to preference. You took a deep breath, let your instincts take over, and made the choice you believed was right, even if you were definitely going to regret it.


You ran up to I-No.

“Oh, here they come~! So quick! So decisive!” “Awwww, lucky!” “It’s got nothing to do with luck, Elphy- our little pet here just knows his first Mommy better~. Isn’t that right~?” I-No teased, as soon as you arrived at her stomach. You didn’t even get to kiss it before her colossal digits pressed you against her abs. “You love your Mommy, don’t you~? Don’t you~? Oh, yes you do~! And Mommy loves you too~! Mommy loves her widdle pet sooooo much~!” She rubbed you against her toned abs and stomach feverishly, all the while teasing and mocking you. You knew you were going to regret it, but as soon as you were brought to her face, you knew you were going to regret for the rest of your life.


“You’re always going to be Mommy’s adorable little pet~, FOREVER~”


As soon as she said “forever”, you really wish she couldn’t revive you from death. She brought you to her lips and enveloped you in her deep, luscious lips. “All ours~” she swooned, eyes clearly on her girlfriend. She put you back on the mattress between their pillows. I-No heaved a big yawn. “Well, that was fun, wouldn’t you say, sweetheart~?” “Definitely~” Elphelt said, yawning and stretching. I-No snapped, turning the lights off. “Good night, my love~. Oh, and you too, tiny.” “Nighty-night, little one~. Sleep tight~!” 

………………………………………


It had been a couple hours since the two of them had drifted off to sleep. Normally, you’d try to escape right now, but you figured that if it didn’t end well last time, you’d better not risk it again. Of course, with I-No and Elphelt’s breath washing over you like a torrential downpour, and their snores which were JUST low enough to be soothing but also loud enough to give you permanent hearing damage, you were having a tiny bit of trouble getting to sleep, to say the least.


Just when you thought you had finally braved the bombardment of the two unconscious titans, you heard Elphelt shifting in her sleep. She was sleeping on her side before, so you were hoping she was just turning to the other side.


She wasn’t.


You watched as her monolithic chest began descending onto you. You tried to stand up to run, but you fumbled with the hills that were the folds of the mattress. Just like that, you were engulfed in her cleavage…


…Or so you thought would happen. Instead, you were falling through some sort of bluish-green void. You flailed your whole body to try and stop falling, but it was completely pointless, and you landed with a thud on… a rock? You looked around. You appeared to be in some sort of rocky desert. You turned around and saw the dying flits of a campfire.


As you stared around in amazement at wherever you were, you noticed a strange glowing symbol on your hand; a heart, the same color as the void you were falling through. Everything about this was utterly confusing and bizarre. But… did this mean that…? Were you finally free? Did… did you just escape on accident? After months and months of trying, Elphelt just flops her boobs on top of you, and that’s all it took?! There was no way. There’s no way that your luck could be that good. There had to be something that was about to happen that would screw everything up.


And just like that, you heard a bellowing snore going off like a nuclear explosion. You looked behind you, looking at a giant white curtain with a black top. The black top had a skull design. You looked at the bottom of the rock and the curtain. Was… was that a katana?!


Suddenly, the ‘curtain’ turned over, and an absolutely monstrous pair of sloshing breasts came into view. You had been teleported to another, different giant woman. This one had one arm, one eye, pink hair, and looked extremely pissed. You tried to sneak away as she stirred from her sleep. You stepped as slowly as you could, but she groaned herself awake.


You heard her begin to set herself up. You stared at her, and she squinted down at the rock, until she spotted you, and her eye widened. She leaned in and squinted, trying to get a better look at you. You just stood there, eyes closed, teeth clenched and mouth shut. It was everything you could do to keep yourself from collapsing out of fear. You peeked your eyes open, staring right back at her colossal eye, literal inches from you, stumbling back out of terror. As if things couldn’t get any scarier, the giant spoke in a deep, terrifying voice…

“What the fuck is this thing…?”


TO BE CONTINUED