- Text Size +
Haley awoke from one of the yummiest dreams she had yet experienced in her young life. She laid there awhile floating on the sea of sunshine that streamed in through her window shades, as she diddled herself with one hand. Only when she had finished did she at last turn her head towards her night stand and grinned at the tiny dork she had imprisoned beneath a clear plastic container the night before. She had been kind enough to punch a few holes in the top so the poor geek wouldn't perish, but beyond keeping him alive she didn't care at all for his well-being.

She just thought he was worth holding onto in case the shrink-ray he had invented ever broke down and needed to be repaired. The device was his invention, after all, and he was the only human being on Earth who understood its workings. Thanks to a little trial and error, Haley had managed to figure out the basics of how to operate it, but she was a girl of only average intelligence, and had no hope of understanding anything beyond that. It was for this reason, and this reason alone, that the frightened nerd had not been squished into a stain on the sole of her Keds last night; although, it had taken a great deal of pleading and persuading on his part before Haley was finally convinced to spare his pathetic life.

Sadly, others were not so fortunate. Though limited in intelligence as she was, Haley acknowledged Dennis' family had witnessed her enter into his room, and was therefore the last person to see him before he disappeared. Eventually, they would have informed the police about this, and she would have been called in for questioning... or worse. She couldn't allow that to happen, so the logical thing to do after shrinking Dennis, was to eliminate his entire family as well. She was almost certain that at least two of them hadn't survived the night, but she would have to check to make sure.

Conveniently, checking up on the shrunken family's condition was just about as simple as going about her morning routine. Rising from her bed, Haley peeled her cute confetti-print panties from her sticky girly-bits, and pulled them down to her knees. She carefully probed around with her fingers through the thick gooeyness within her labia until she found what she was searching for. Sure enough, there was not the least hint of a struggle as she extricated the limp corpse of Dennis' middle-aged father. This was no surprise to Haley, who had felt his frantic struggles cease even before she'd finished playing with herself last night.

The only thing she wasn't sure of was what actually did him in. He may have drowned to death in her copious feminine juices; or perhaps the life had been crushed out of him by the vice-like grip of her power vaginal muscles as they contracted down on him with a force that rivaled the death-grip of a Boa constrictor. Considering his age, it was also possible he simply had a heart attack, which wasn't at all unlikely considering the unholy ordeal he had been forced to endure.

Haley simply shrugged to herself as she walked into the bathroom, and non-chalantly let his slimey corpse splash into the filthy water of the toilet. She then plopped her young round posterior onto the cold toilet seat, and unleashed the usual torrent of urine that had built up in her bladder over the course of the night. Since she was already here, she decided it would be a good idea to push out another member of the Galloway family to check on her condition. Haley grunted and groaned softly to herself as she strained to push out her daily log of shit.

The wild struggles that went on inside her colon as Dennis' older sister fought desperately to escape had been unlike anything Haley had ever felt or even imagined before. She'd heard the rumors of what Richard Gere had done to a poor hamster, but never in a million years thought she would be trying something like that out in her own bottom, let alone with a shrunken person! But it seemed like a good idea at the time, and she was glad she had done it.

***

The poor unsuspecting Dana had been laying on her bed in her room adjacent to her brother's, typing away on her laptop and listening to music through her headphones when Haley entered with the shrink-ray in hand. Dana was well into college, and didn't even know Haley, and just assumed she was a friend of her dorky little bro -- even though she had never seen her around before. Dana didn't notice when the unfamiliar teenager entered her room, or know that her brother Dennis had already been shrunken by just moments prior. The first clue she had that something had gone amiss, was a strange flash that briefly shattered the darkness, and the next thing she knew her bed had become a vast plateau on which she was now a mere insect!

"W-what the fuck?!" Dana gasped, her eyes wide open. About the same time, a mountainous bulk plopped down in the shadows right next to her on the bed. The massive weight created a massive depression all around, causing Dana to tumble down right into it.

In the poorly lit room, Haley could just barely make out the tiny woman, who had amusingly fell against her thigh as she sat down beside her on the bed. At this point, she wasn't quite sure how to dispose of the 20-something college student, but she was beginning to come up with some ideas. Reaching down, her large fingers wrapped around Dana Galloway as if she were a moth in the night. Almost simultaneously, she began undoing the button on her denim jeans with her other hand.

The thought of stuffing the tiny woman inside of her vagina seemed very appealing, and she began to get aroused as she pictured in her mind the older girl coated in her slime, terrified, humiliated, and possibly not even realizing where she was and all the while struggling to escape from her womanhood. The idea sounded very appealing, but she didn't even want to admit it to herself, because it was a lesbian sort of fantasy, and Haley wanted to think of herself as a straight girl. She liked boys, and wanted to keep it that way, she she pushed these thoughts out of her head as best she could, even though it was difficult to do.

This is where the idea of stuffing the poor girl inside her nasty anus came in. Unlike her Vagina, her anus was not a sexual organ, but held much of the same appeal as far as torturing and humiliating her victim was concerned. If anything, stuffing someone in such a horrible place was even more degrading! Haley began to giggle uncontrollably as she pictured Dana being forcefully shoved inside her smelly ass. She had to do this!

With her fist still closed tightly over Dana's entire body, Haley climbed onto the bed in a kneeling position, and used her other hand to slowly pull her tight jeans down from her derriere. Her confetti-print panties were much easier to deal with by comparison, and in no time she had her bare teenage ass pointed upwards towards the ceiling, ready to be stuffed! Haley laughed softly as she brough her fist back over her ass and then opened her fingers so that the tiny girl would be released directly into her parted crack.

"Oh my God!" Haley laughed, as she felt something very tiny fall between her cheeks and land gently on the delicate skin that surrounded her anus. The object was definitely larger than an insect, but it was still smaller than a typical mouse, and it almost immediately began to move and crawl around in her sweaty crack in a vain attempt to escape. "Oooh! That tickles!" giggled Haley, as the tiny woman scurried about over her sensitive skin.

Meanwhile, Dana was disoriented and still not sure of what had happened to her or where she was. This strange turn of events had happened so fast that it left her with no time to think! One moment she was laying on her bed listening to some hip-hop music in the dark, and the next moment she finds herself shrunk down and placed in some nasty crevice that smelled like someone's ass! The room was just too dark for her to tell if the ass was skinny, or fat, or whether it belonged to a man or a woman, but the loud deep giggling and laughing she kept hearing seemed to have a feminine ring to it. Her brother's friend he had over seemed the most likely culprit, but that still didn't explain how she had been shrunk, or why that girl would have a motive to do this to her. Dana was unaware of her brother's shrink-ray invention, after all, and didn't realize shrinking someone down was even a possibility -- let alone that it would happen to her!

Haley was having a lot of fun, but decided it was time to kick things up. Without even thinking about it, her hand moved over to her ass as if it had a mind of its own, and easily came into contact with its squirming target. Even though Dana was tiny and Haley couldn't see her, she could feel her out and knew where her head was, and with careful surgical-like precision, Haley pushed down on the girl's head, pressing her tiny face into her closed sphincter. At first, Haley hoped she could force the tiny woman inside of her rectum in this manner, but as she increased the pressure on the tiny head, she realized this would only succeed in crushing Dana's skull like a grape, so she relented for the time being.

Dana was in tears and gasping for air when she was freed from having her face shoved against the tight asshole. Her unseen captor probably never even heard her tiny screams before they were abruptly silenced when her mouth and nose were sealed off by the giant's anus. She couldn't even breathe! And the pressure had been so unimaginable against her tiny skull that her nose had been broken, and was now gushing out blood. She was surprised her entire head hasn't been crushed in a similar fashion under the callous and unyielding force. For some unknown reason she had been spared, but probably not for long.

Haley decided in order to get Dennis' older sister into her ass, she would have to try a different approach. Having another girl's face pressed into her bunghole felt good, but she wanted more. She slowly began to work her index finger inside of her tight hole in order to loosen it up. Fortunately, she had taken a shit not that long ago, so her finger wasn't going to get too messy (though she naturally would still want to wash her hands ASAP). She was surprised by how great this felt, and decided she would have to try this more often. After awhile, her anus felt comfortable and relaxed and Haley knew it was ready. Grinning, she searched for her nearby victim (which was easy, because the sobbing girl lingered in a fetal position only an inch or two from the gaping shit-hole) and then curled her fingers around the tiny bug-like woman. This time, Haley's butthole was relaxed and not only ready, but seemingly eager to receive its treat...

Tears streamed from Dana's eyes and combined with the blood still oozing from her smashed nose, as giant fingers once again wrapped around her in the dark. In despair, she didn't fight it anywhere near as much as she had before, but that would soon change as she found her face hovered directly over a large dark gaping hole! Dana began to retch at the horrible odor that infiltrated her broken nose."NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" she wailed, as her head was plunged against her will into the foul orifice. Her screams of fear and revulsion echoed from the rectal walls as her shoulders slid into the slimey puckered asshole.

Tingles of pleasure crept up Haley's spine as she felt the girl slid into her anus. She knew it was so wrong and forbidden, but it felt so good at the same time. She pushed Dana in deeper, then pulled her out again; slowly, to savor the feeling. Her pussy began to grow moist from excitement, but this also unnerved her, because getting off on sodomizing herself with another tiny girl seemed too much like Lesbianism, and Haley found that too unpalatable to bear. So she decided she would nip this in the bud, and began to shove Dana into her all the way. Tiny legs flailed about in futility as Hayley pressed down on the other girl's tiny butt until she was in up to her waist.

The width of Dana's hips was the only real hurdle left for full insertion, but an effortless press of Haley's thumb brought even that into the sweltering depths of her ass; and with that out of the way, the legs were automatically pulled in as the tiny girl tumbled down into the dark foul depths of Haley's rectum. "Holy Fuck!" Haley exclaimed, as she felt her victim land somewhere inside of her empty colon. She began to tremble and shake in excitement as she clenched her anus shut, sealing the other girl in, with no hope for escape. Haley then sat down on the bed and contemplated her next move. She was thinking pulling her underwear and pants back up would be the next logical step, but the tiny woman inside her ass began squirming around, making it difficult for Haley to calm down from her arousal.

Being unable to work up the willpower to get up from the bed, Haley gave in to the desire to lay down on the bed. She found the sheets cool and comforting against her skin, and it all retained the sensuously pleasant scent of whatever particular perfume Dana liked to wear. Haley breathed deeply and her body convulsed due to being overwhelmed by all that had happened, and all that was going to happen. She knew she had just condemned the poor girl to death, in what was probably the worst way possible. Dana was trapped inside of her ass, and was now struggling vain to find the exit. It wasn't a feeling of sadness or guilt over killing another person which overwhelmed her; it was the sheer excitment and arousal it gave to her.

Haley had never killed anyone or anything before, aside for a few insects now and then. She had never gave any of it much thought, but now that she had Dennis' shrink ray -- which he had so foolishly revealed to her, she could murder with impunity, and as fate would have it, due to the misfortune of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, Dana had become her first victim.

Haley panted in the darkness as she felt the tiny girl crawl around inside of her colon. The sensation wasn't quite the same as being tickled, but it was similar in some way; kinda like butterflies in the stomach, except going on inside of her ass. The feeling was pleasant, in fact a little too pleasant, because Haley's clit was now fully engorged, and she was having a difficult time restraining her hands from fiddling with it.

"You little bitch," Haley breathed, as she clenched her ass tightly in an effort tosettle down the squirming and struggling going on in there. This solution worked, but only temporarily, and sure enough the tiny girl began to crawl around again. Haley's blue eyes suddenly went wide and then she smiled broadly when she realized the poor woman was crawling in the wrong direction! Not only was Dana not moving closer to the exit, she was actually crawling in deeper, towards Haley's intestines!

Haley giggled at the notion of someone being lost inside of another person's butt. The idea seemed so utterly preposterous, and yet that was exactly what had happened here. It probably had something to do with Haley moving first into a sitting position, and then laying down. All the movements had left poor Dana confused and disoriented inside of her giant host. Gravity could tell her where down was, but that alone wasn't enough to find Haley's anus, which probably didn't matter anyway, because she would never have been able to pry it open anyway -- only Haley could do that, but she was having too much fun to ever release her tiny butt slut.

Unable to resist any longer, Haley's hands crept down to her genitals which had been begging her for some attention. She closed her eyes while she rubbed and fingered herself, all the while focusing her thoughts on the frantic and futile struggles going on within the depths of her own bowels. She felt more comfortable imagining her tiny captive was a male rather than a female, so she pretended it was none other than Nathan Rogers, a very attractive boy she had long had a crush on.

Nathan Rogers was one of the hottest and most popular guys at school, and while it was true Haley herself was very attractive and popular, she could hardly compete against Nate's current girlfriend, a fellow cheerleader by the name of Stephanie. But now, thanks to that dork's shrinkamajig invention, Haley's could shrink the competition down to a more manageable size, and then simply crush her beneath the treads of her sneakers (literally). Or she could just go straight to the source; why not just shrink Nathan down to a few inches when no one was looking and then place him inside of her purse or pocket? No one would ever think to look for a missing teenage boy in one of those places, and then she could have him to herself in whatever she wanted. She could have a crush on him literally, as well as figuratively!

Haley reached an earth shattering orgasm in record time, and in just enough time, because the struggling inside her ass had now all but ceased. Poor Dana had suffocated on the toxic methane in only a few minutes, and was now unconscious inside of the giant rectum that was her prison, and within another few minutes would also become her tomb; that is, unless Haley were to take pity on her and extract her before it was too late. But Haley was wrapped up in the pleasure of her afterglow, and felt so comfortable snuggled up in her victim's bed that she didn't even give any thought to the possibilty of rescuing her. As far as Haley was concerned, the bug-sized woman had served her purpose, and she would release her when she was good and ready (in other words, when she took her next shit). Until then, her insignificant corpse would remain where it was.


(To be continued, possibly...)