[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When the 100-meter-tall Girlfriends first cruised the world's cities in search of Dates, they acted as deadly and destructively as they wanted.  30 years later, though, they warn their target cities, most of which impose curfews to protect their denizens.

Determined to join his buddies a a local strip club, Darrin Underwood breaks the latest curfew.  Soon, he'll live to regret his decision.


Rated: PG
Categories: Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10466 Read: 11316
Published: July 20 2021 Updated: August 02 2021

1. Tour of the Girlfriends by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1505 words)

We'll have giantess interactions later, but first, our scofflaw Darren takes us on a tour of what previous Girlfriends have done to Our Fair City™.

2. Up and Down by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1452 words)

Enter the giantess, who apparently doesn't like Darrin very much.

3. Misdirection by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

Darrin greets his imminent arrest as the easiest way to get away from this crazy Girlfriend.  Unfortunately, he's bumbled his way into something bigger than a curfew violation.

4. Her Other Shoe by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (2005 words)

Darrin goes along for the ride, as the police chase down a burglary suspect.  He gets to enjoy the view as the Girlfriend who hassled him proves to be a valuable ally.

5. Te Ipsam Dicunt Se by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1711 words)

Having nabbed the villians as only a giantess could, Jennifer brings the story to its conclusion.  But one final twist awaits everyone at the scene.

Also, a language advisory:  Towards the end, we see dialog written in Esperanto, which plays the role of Jennifer's native language.


6. Epilogue by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1751 words)

Darrin's has survived his encounter with the gigantic Jennifer, but the implications of that night have only begun to impact his life.  Over the next 33 days, his understanding of the world will change forever.