- Text Size +

SATURDAY 11:54 PM

It all happened (quite literally) in a flash. I was out late one night, taking a trip to the local Wal-Mart to pick up some groceries. I was coming back after a long trip to a nearby town and I was going to be damned if I didn't get some kind of frozen dinner for the evening, even if it was five minutes to closing. As I browsed the frozen food isles, frantically trying to find some kind of meal that looked appetizing, I happened upon a rather odd looking freezer. 

By definition it looked like a normal repository for frost covered ice cream, what caught my attention was a tiny bright red button at the back of the freezer, not visible except at just the right angle. Whatever possesed me, I am still wondering. My damned curiosity got the best of me and before I knew it, I was straining to touch the tiny red button that looked so out of place against all the sherbert. After a bit of effort, my finger finally scraped against the button with enough pressure to push it in. The result was a blinding flash, and then everything went dark. 

SUNDAY 12:31 PM

I woke with a shudder. As I took in my surroundings, I noticed a large glass wall dead ahead, black metal grating beneath me, and it was COLD. I turned around to see the biggest tub of Rocky Road I have ever beheld. At that moment everything clicked in my nearly frozen brain. I was small, VERY small, and I was trapped in a freezer at Wal-Mart. Shit. 

I walked over to the tub of Rocky Road to try and gauge my size. With optomism included, I was about an inch tall. I wheeled around to wait for my moping to begin anew, when I was confronted by an astonishing pair of green, feminine eyes. They were staring right at me, and without hesitation I made a show of flailing about to get some attention. I got it all right, and the girl held her hands to her mouth and gasped, pulling away from the freezer and the door shut on me again. Throughout this entire period she never took her eyes off me. Getting a better look at her from a distance, I could see all of her features. She was tall, maybe 5'10" and had very fair, very pale skin that was accentuated by the sharp green of her eyes and the almost brown shade of red belonging to the layered hair that fell just to her shoulders. She had a frail body, very skinny legs, small breasts, and narrow hips. She was strikingly beautiful and strikingly, I recognized her. 

She was Brooke, and I had known her since the eighth grade. It was extremely fortunate of me to run into someone that I knew, just so long as she recognized me. She walked back up to the freezer, opening the door, and upon closer inspection of me her eyes widened again. Even though her voice was thunder, it was not unpleasant to hear. 

"Chris?" 

How was she supposed to hear my response? I hoped a simple nod and wave of the hand would confirm her accusation. It did, and she swiftly spoke again. 

"Let's get you out of here, you must be freezing!" With concern in her voice. 

She wrapped her hand around me, and pulled me out of the freezer, gasping when he felt how cold I was against her skin. She held me gently but fimly, trying to warm me up. 

"This place isn't very private," She said. "and I would like to talk to you, I'm going to take you back to my house, nod if that's okay." I nodded. "Good," She continued. "I'm not carrying a purse, would you mind riding in my pocket?" 

Anywhere was better than here, I gave her my confirmation, and she proceeded to put me in her pants. She held the pocket open, and gently let me fall inside. Her pocket shut and I was trapped tight against her leg, feeling her hips sway as she walked out to her car. Once inside her vehicle she took me out and held me to her face. 

"I don't want you to get hurt during the ride, I'm just doing this for your safety, kay?" Without waiting for my response she placed me down in the center of the driver's seat, right between her jean-clad thighs. 

The ride back to her house was a very unique experience for me. Brooke kept looking down at me, almost like she was making sure I was real. And of course there were the few tight turns where Brooke's legs came together and I was pressed in between her thighs wondering if I should be aroused or not. 

SUNDAY 1:02 PM

After the brief highway trip to her house, Brooke shut off her car, scooped me up from between her legs, and proceeded to her front door. Somewhere along this time I was placed back into her pocket and listened as the typical greetings were swapped between her and her mom, then she strode off to her room where she immediately closed and locked her door before taking me out of her pocket again. She held me up close to her ear so we could have a normal conversation. 

"You okay?" She asked."Yes, I'm so glad it was you who found me!" Still releaved that someone I knew (and a very attractive someone at that) had rescued me."How did you get so small?"I proceeded to tell her the story, leaving out no detail and by the end I was sure she would find me rather absurd, but all she said was "Wow" "We need to figure out how to accommodate you," She said. "But right now I need to take a shower. I shouldn't just leave you out in the open, and my showers can take a while, where can I put you where you can sleep?" She then blushed deeply. 

She saw my inquiring look, seemed to consider for a moment, and finally decided on telling me. "I could put you in my underwear drawer," she said, the blush returning. "As long as you don't mind it, I mean, it's soft, and no one will find you." 

She suggested it, not me, so why should I feel guilty about having a chance to literally go through her panties? I quickly nodded my agreement. 

"Okay," She said with relief. "I'll be back soon." and with that, lowered me into her underwear drawer. 

After I heard the rumble from the walls indicating water was running, I began my exploration. I ran through her underwear, getting lost in the crotches, immersed in the faint scent, getting tangled in the waistbands, having a hell of a time. Due to the fun I was having, I was quite surprised when the water suddenly stopped. I scrambled to the top of her underwear, tripped, and fell strait into a pair of light blue cloth short shorts. My foot tangled in a thread, and I could only wait. 

Brooke came in, only wearing a towel, and walked over to her underwear drawer. I saw a massive hand move into the drawer and leave with an equally massive yellow thong. I began screaming as loud as I could for her to hear me, and was pleased with my lungs when she picked up the pair of shorts I was in. But not for long. 

The shorts rose just out of the drawer, and then began falling. I had no doubt about my path: Brooke was putting the shorts on, with me in them. Her massive, pale legs fell through each hole and I was pulled up at great speed to her yellow thong, only a thin layer of fabric separating me from her most intimate areas.

Brooke sat down on her bed and began putting on a pair of socks, obviously trying to make herself look decent before she pulled me out of her underwear drawer. Needless to say she was rather surprised when she saw me crawl out of her shorts leg. I too was surprised when I was picked up and she started apologizing. 

“I’m sorry! I forgot to look! I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Holding me to her ear again. 

“No, I’m fine, don’t worry about it.” Not willing to admit I enjoyed it. 

“Why don’t I bring you some food? You must be hungry…” 

My happy nod of agreement showed her I was indeed hungry, and she went off to fetch some food, leaving me on her bed. About five minutes later, she came back with the miniscule snack of a cheese-it for me, and a sandwich for her. I was surprised by another unexpected treat as she stood over me and I had a clear view up her shorts. I began blushing, but that blush only got more intense as she sat down, with me between her massive legs. I knew I shouldn’t, but I sat facing her crotch as I ate my cheese-it, staring up her shorts as often as I could. When Brooke was mostly done with her sandwich, she began talking to me. 

“I’ve been thinking,” she began. “and I’m also glad I was the one who found you. I know you’re safe with me, and…well ever since 9th grade I’ve sort of had a crush on you.” She blushed, and continued shyly. “I guess my secret is safe with you now, I don’t see why I can’t tell you another…After Homecoming in 9th grade, I really wanted things to get more…intimate…than they did. Do you think that could still happen…now? You don’t have to say yes, I won’t push you.” 

It had taken her a good deal of courage to say what she did, and I knew it. I looked up at those deep green eyes belonging to that beautiful face. She had wanted to say this to me for so long, and she felt now may be her only chance, why would I deny this to her? I stood up, ready to accept the task before me. Brooke had gone out of her way to save my life, I would do anything for her now. 

I had a pretty good idea of how to approach this, and hoping I hadn’t misunderstood her intentions, I began walking towards the apex of my friend’s legs. I ran my hand along her thigh as I went, going closer and closer to the entrance of her shorts. Brooke sat there, only watching, waiting to see what I would do. 

I reached the leg of her shorts, running my hand along the hem. I could her the blood coursing through her leg, steady but fast, her breathing becoming unsteady. Then I stepped into her shorts. 

As soon as I stepped in, the light dimmed to a light blue, my only reality being the cotton wall, ceiling and floor and the other wall of smooth, pale skin. I took the short stroll to her panties steadily, when I finally reached Brooke’s crotch I was panting myself. 

I brought my hand forward and touched the panties, silky yet soft. I took my arm and brought it in between her crotch and underwear, and pulled back. The space revealed to me was just enough for me to get in. I placed an unsteady foot into her panties, then hoisted myself in. 

There was zero room to move, and Brooke’s shaven vagina had engulfed itself around me. Allowing instinct to take over, I plunged both arms into my friend’s body. I slowly worked my way in, headfirst. Above me I heard the slight moans and gasps that came from Brooke’s mouth as she enjoyed accepting me into her body. I wriggled so far into her that only my feet remained, I brought one in and used it to push me into her. 

Once I was entirely in her body, Brooke laid down. Her deep vagina went from being an incline to a strait tunnel. I took this opportunity to crawl even deeper into her. There was only a faint light coming from the entrance I pushed through, so there wasn’t a whole lot to see inside Brooke, just a faint hint of pink on the walls leading to a black abyss somewhere in her body. The feeling, however, was astounding. Her flesh constantly undulated around me, constricting and releasing. There was a flow of clear, slimy fluid that made my progression into her warm cave even easier. 

As I ventured forth, my back rubbed against something that turned Brooke’s soft moans into a muffled yell. Her G-spot. I flipped myself onto my back, and ran my hands across this oversensitive area. She shuddered again, muttering something that sounded like “don’t stop” I began squirming against that sensitive spot, rubbing my body all over it. Brooke bucked her hips, jostling me around inside her. Suddenly, my entire world was turned upside down as Brooke flipped over, stifling her scream in a pillow. Her pussy clenched all over me, and then released. The following rush of fluid leaked me right out of her body, and I sat in her panties, totally exhausted. 

She lay there, panting for a while, and after a minute asked “Chris? Are you okay?”

In her panties I had slid down right to her clit, and I gave it a fierce rub to affirm my response. The touch took her by surprise and she moaned a little. “Oh, that’s good!” she said “Hey, would you like to stay down there the rest of the day?” After all the fun I just had, absolutely! I gave her another fierce stroke. “Oooh! Great! Have fun little buddy!” 

I spent the rest of my day in and around Brooke’s vagina. Staying perfectly still inside of her while she ate dinner, peeking out of her shorts when she watched TV later, and latching onto her clit for another orgasm before she went to bed. Finally, just as she was falling asleep, I wriggled my way into her feet-first, and used her vagina like a giant sleeping bag, with just my head poking out. Just as I was dozing off to sleep I thought to myself “This won’t be so bad…” and finally dozed off, feeling Brooke’s warm, wet vagina hug me all over.

End of Part 1

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.