- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian is conflicted about whether he wants to grow more of the ladies.
Amy is conflicted about whether she wants to be grown into a giantess.

[POV: Brian]

Brian really didn’t want to do what was being asked of him. He saw Stephanie looking at him with anticipation.

“What are you waiting for, Brian”, asked Stephanie with a grin, “aren’t you going to grow us to giantesses?”

“Yeah, let’s kick some ass”, added Alex.

“If you look at the news”, said Brian, “there are already two 300 foot tall women bringing havoc into New York City. I believe the damage that would be done by growing anyone else severely outweighs any benefit you two would bring.”

“Sophie is the bad one though”, said Stephanie, “she is harming innocent people, the rest of us will be doing our best to save others.”

Brian rolled his eyes. He was tempted to make a snarky “I know you won’t harm others intentionally” comment but he knew that would only make Stephanie angry.

Brian noticed that his girlfriend, Amy, was nervous and looking down at the ground. Amy didn’t want to do the kind of stuff that Stephanie and Alex were willing to do. But Brian knew Amy well, Amy was feeling some sort of obligation to help them out.

“Sooooo”, said Stephanie, “are you going to help us grow into giantesses or not?”

“I really think this is a terrible idea”, said Brian, “my phone is blowing up with all stories from people reporting on the havoc around the city and there are only two giantesses out there. If we double that to four, who knows what could happen?”

“What”, said Stephanie, “you don’t trust me, I know that’s what it is with you. You think I’m going to mess things up!”

Brian was getting really tired of Stephanie.

“Well frankly, I think anyone who grows to such a size has the possibility of causing irreparable damage to those around them. Whether it is intentional or not. It’s not just you, Stephanie. I get what you want to do and I know you’re coming from a good place. But this isn’t going to work out how you envision.”

“I disagree”, said Stephanie, “Alex, Amy and I can handle this so well.”

“First of all, you’re terrible at reading others. Can’t you see that Amy doesn’t want to do this?”

“I think you’re not going to regret it”, said Stephanie with a wink to Amy, “it’s just like playing with tinies.”

“Ummm”, said Amy nervously, “I..am not..umm so sure about that.”

“We are going to save New York City from the villainous Sophie”, said Stephanie, “we’re going to be heroes and kick ass while we do it!”

“But what if I step on some people, it’s a big city and I’m sure it will be hard to see where I am going.”

“Amy”, said Brian, “you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I think you’re going to love the experience more than you think”, said Stephanie.

“I’m not even sure I want to go ahead and grow these women anyway”, said Brian, “do what feels right.”

[POV: Amy]

Amy was conflicted. She knew that Sophie was doing horrible things as a giantess. There seemed to be some supernatural force helping Sophie causing Maria to not be able to fight Sophie on her own.

Amy did want to help but she didn’t want to be an all-powerful giantess causing harm to innocent people. It would break Amy’s heart to know that she stepped on people who didn’t deserve it at all. Amy knew that Stephanie wasn’t even thinking about that possibility.

Amy needed to talk with Brian in private. She gave Brian a look and the two of them ran off to one of the break rooms.

“I’m so conflicted”, said Amy putting her hands in her face, “I know that Sophie is causing a horrible amount of damage right now and that she needs to be stopped. But I shouldn’t be the one that has to do this, right?”

“Definitely not”, said Brian, “you don’t have to do this. Honestly, I don’t think I want to enlarge anyone else. The costs outweigh the benefits.”

“Umm, pardon me but are you sure of that?”

“Four giantesses in New York City. What do you think is going to happen?”

“But Sophie is the only one causing deliberate havoc to those around her”, said Amy, “Stephanie and Alex would only want to help – like Maria. Three versus one sounds good to me.”

“Oh thank goodness, so you’re not going to participate in this.”

“I don’t think I can. You know how shy I can be. Exposing myself to a city of millions of people. I would die from embarrassment!”

“You can be a hero in other ways”, said Brian.

“But with that said”, said Amy, “I think the best move you can make is to grow Stephanie and Alex.”

“It’s horrible what Sophie is doing but I don’t think I can risk bringing more giantesses into New York.”

“They will be super careful.”

“We both know how Stephanie is. Impulsive. She’ll rush into a situation and there goes ten city blocks.”

Amy knew that she wasn’t going to be able to convince Brian logically. He had a counterargument for everything. She had another idea.

Amy slipped both of her feet out of her flats and said, “if you help Stephanie and Alex, perhaps I can make things worth your while here.”

Brian knew Amy’s trick right away but she could tell that he couldn’t help himself.

Amy then put one of her feet on Brian’s leg slowly rubbing it.

“Mmmm”, said Amy, “I like how this feels. How about you?”

“Ummm, yes.. but what about..”

“Who knows what I can do? You know.”

“I.. yeah..but..”

Amy moved her foot towards Brian’s groin area and began scrunching her toes.

“Hmmm, I think we can make do with this. But only if we agree to help..”

Amy took her foot off Brian and put her feet back in her flats.

“Fine, I’ll help. But if anything happens, I pull the plug!”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter despite the lack of giantess content.
Just thought it was good to write a little bit of what's going on in between especially since Brian definitely wouldn't be instantly on board with growing the ladies.

This chapter is also shorter than average - next chapter will be longer.

GTS content will also be back next chapter.

Been busy at work these days - but thankfully I'm in a good place now :D
I'm going to work on writing this more often.

I have 12 more chapters planned btw.