- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophie runs to the East River holding a ferry hostage.
Maria and Veronica devise a plan to save them. 

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie loved being a giantess. This was her place in the world. She just needed to get Maria and her stupid friends out of the way. Sophie charged at Maria knocking the Mexico girl down to the ground. Maria certainly crushed some cars and people with her fall.

Sophie ran off and began destroying buildings in her sight. She crushed a crowd of people underneath her foot not caring about their identities. Sophie knew she was superior. She could feel their bodies crack underneath her sole. This was amazing but she needed to clean her feet. They were getting dirty. Sophie ran within level of the entrance of the Brooklyn Bridge occasionally brushing a car or bus off with her hand.

Sophie didn’t see Maria chasing after her just yet. Maria must have been taking her sweet time trying to recover from the fall. Sophie found the East River and jumped into it bringing a big splash which covered people with the polluted city water. Sophie didn’t give a shit that the water was undrinkable and barely uninhabitable. This was perfect for her. Sophie let her breasts soak out of the river and demanded that a crowd of people caress her nipples. They saw and knew what she could do. Sophie laughed as two crowds of people walked over to each of her nipples and began rubbing them.

Sophie was turned on by this display. She began to finger herself inside the East River. This was so hot, thought Sophie. These tinies were forced to worship her. No wonder Stephanie enjoyed this so much.

“You shall worship your new goddess 24/7. Do you understand?” The tinies nodded fearfully.

Sophie didn’t care how they felt. The tinies made sure to worship their new goddess in the water. She playfully splashed at them causing the tinies to be soaked.

Sophie yawned and said, “I think I am ready to find new toys to play with but I’ll see you later.”

Sophie waded her way through the river until she saw a ferry. She took one of her feet and put it on top of the ferry.

“Worship my foot”, commanded Sophie, “or I might cause some trouble.”

Sophie relished in the feeling of tinies either rubbing or kissing her foot. Her feet deserved to be worshipped by tiny losers. Sophie laughed at the pathetic tinies and their attempts to make her happy. She was tempted to push the ferry more into the water with her foot but she supposed they were doing a good enough job.

Sophie then heard a loud annoying voice, “YOU’RE GOING DOWN, PUTA!!”

Sophie snarled and saw Maria already to fight.

“If you touch me at all”, said Sophie, “these people on the ferry are going to die.”

Sophie could hear tiny whimpers from below. That’s right. Sophie could do whatever she wanted.

Sophie continued rubbing her foot on the ferry and watched Maria looking helpless. Maria didn’t want to be responsible for those people dying.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica watched the whole situation with trepidation from Maria’s bra. They needed to outsmart Sophie somehow. The easiest solution would be to get the people safely off the ferry but any movement from Maria would be noticed by Sophie.

Veronica had an idea. She would try to save those people and put Sophie in her place. Veronica began to caress Maria’s nipple. Maria moaned happily but Maria knew that was code for “I need to tell you something”. Veronica was taken out of the bra.

“What’s on your mind, little one”, asked Maria.

“I think I know how we can defeat Sophie. We need to save the people on the ferry first.”

“But you heard Sophie.”

“She never said anything about me and I’m so tiny that I can help out with stealth.”

“It’s dangerous, Veronica. I don’t want you to do this. The water is so deep for you and Sophie will try to destroy you if she notices.”

“I know, I know”, said Veronica with a sigh, “you probably won’t like the next part.”

“I’ll listen.”

“Give me your bra and panties”, said Veronica, “I could use some lifeboats.”

Maria smirked and said, “you just want to see me more naked but I trust you’ll hold on to these “lifeboats”.”

“You can count on me.”

Maria took off her silky bra and panties and dropped them into the water.

“Place me on them”, said Veronica, “I’m going to save those people.”

Maria gingerly placed Veronica on the silk panties. Veronica held on to the bra strap and began to “sail” her away towards the ferry.

Veronica hated Sophie. She always did. Veronica made her towards the ferry. It was a long trip but Sophie seemed to be enjoying herself having her foot on top of the ferry.

Maria stood in the water awkwardly unable to do anything to save anyone.

“Maria, are you too scared to fight me? Poor baby”, mocked Sophie.

Time to deal with this bitch, thought Veronica, as she got closer to the ferry. Veronica was surprised that Sophie didn’t bother to notice the bra and panties floating in the ocean. Sophie had a lot of hubris. She didn’t spend much time thinking of anyone daring to outsmart her.

After a half hour, Veronica finally made it to the ferry. She could see Sophie’s powerful and large foot slowly causing the ferry to break. Veronica needed to save these folks right away!

Veronica could see the terrified people in the ferry feeling hopeless.

Veronica said upwards to those in the ferry, “I’m here to help. This will sound crazy but please jump onto these silky articles of clothing.”

Most of them seem paralyzed with fear but a few brave souls began to make the plunge out of the ferry. After seeing them all survive, more and more people began to follow and land on the bra and panties.

Veronica smirked. Maria’s sexy clothing was saving the day for everyone. But Sophie finally noticed.

“What the hell are you doing, you twerp”, shouted Sophie, “those are my toys.”

“Human beings are not toys”, responded Veronica.

“Oh, we’ll see about that”, said Sophie with a snarl. She reached into the water and began to pick up the bra. Veronica desperately tried to stop Sophie but the giantess was too large.

Veronica was able to get the panties to float away from Sophie. She saw many tiny people begin to work their hardest to steer the panties back to shore.

Veronica heard Sophie’s evil laughs as she said, “I guess it’s time for some tinies to worship my breasts again.”

As Sophie carelessly picked up the bra, a couple of people began to fall into the water. Most managed to stay afloat but an older man was submerged into the water.

Veronica dived underwater looking for the man. She couldn’t see too well underwater but she tried her best to use her other senses. Veronica was able to grab a hand – this must have been the old man. She brought him up. The old man sputtered and coughed but was very much alive. Thank goodness.

“Thank you for saving my life, miss”, said the old man, “in my 85 years *cough cough*, I’ve never seen anything quite like this.”

“Rest assured”, said Veronica, “we all feel the same way. I have to take care of Sophie but can someone help this man get back to shore.”

A muscular younger man volunteered and held the old man’s hand as the two made their way back to shore.

At least most of the people (except those in the bra) were saved.

This was also time for Maria to attack.

Maria knew this too as she ran towards Sophie and said, “you are not going to get away with this.”

“That little trick from Veronica was just a stalling tactic”, said Sophie, “you’re going down.”

The two giantesses began to fight in the water. They punched and kicked at one another. Veronica was worried about the people stuck inside the bra.

The two women seemed evenly matched.

Veronica shouted to Maria, “save the people inside your bra.”

Maria heard this and glided towards Sophie’s back attempting to undo the bra. But Sophie gave Maria a powerful punch causing Maria to fall.

“Nobody can defeat me”, said Sophie, “I am just too powerful. I’m going to take my new toys with me. They will learn how to pleasure and worship their new goddess.”

Sophie ran off to her next destination.

Veronica was treading water as Maria got herself back on her feet.

“We need to think of another plan to defeat Sophie”, said Veronica.

“I don’t know if I’m enough. Sophie is willing to kill innocent people to just gain an advantage.”

“I’m wondering if some of the other ladies will help us.”

“I’m certain Stephanie will be there soon. One more of us will make a big difference.”

For now, Veronica and Maria attempted to keep up with Sophie.

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the delay, I hope this chapter is worth it!
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews. 

My goal is to get 1 to 2 chapters per week up going forward.