- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria and Sophie fight it out with Veronica as a spectator. 
Stephanie returns to the Nail Salon in an attempt to rally the ladies.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was enjoying every minute of traveling with her giantess Maria. Veronica was inside Maria’s bra and got to experience the full extent of Maria’s breast – especially the nipple. Veronica would tease Maria’s nipple from time to time which usually caused Maria to moan happily. Veronica wondered if she could make her 300 foot tall girlfriend cum while exploring the city, that would be so hot – thought Veronica.

Veronica could hear Maria’s thudding footsteps as Maria made her way through the city including the slight cracks in the asphalt.

Veronica heard Maria say, “I’m putting you down to size, Sophie.”

This was going to be an epic showdown.

Maria pulled Veronica out of her bra and said, “can’t have you on me for what I’m about to do.”

Veronica was placed on the ground by Stephanie. Veronica could see a lot of people too – all nervous and trying to avoid the massive bare feet of Maria and Sophie.

“Sophie is awful”, said Stephanie, “she killed people. I’m looking forward to Maria showing Sophie who is boss!! But I should make my way back to the nail salon to make sure everyone is ok.”

“You go do that. I’m staying here by Maria”, responded Veronica.

Stephanie ran off.

Veronica looked up at the two giantesses who were glaring at each other.

“I hope you die”, said Sophie.

“Most I’m going to do to you is bring you down to size”, said Maria, “I’m already twice as tall as you.”

“Let’s get this fight over with.”

Veronica could see people fleeing the buildings near them. There would certainly be a lot of destruction tonight, thought Veronica.

Sophie charged at Maria not caring about all the small structures below she crushed under her feet. Sophie was able to knock Maria down causing the giantess to fall on her butt and wrecking an apartment building.

Veronica gasped. She hoped all the people were able to get out on time.

“Why don’t I raise the stakes a little bit”, said Sophie. She saw a crowd of people trying to escape and put her bare foot down on them. Veronica could only watch as Sophie’s massive sole covered their bodies.

“You surrender to me”, said Sophie, “or all these people die under my foot!”

“You’re a monster”, said Maria, “do what you want with me but leave the innocents out of this.”

“You probably just killed some people yourself when I pushed you into that building. Oops, clumsy us, right!”

Veronica was furious with Sophie – she couldn’t believe they used to be best friends.

Veronica went to Sophie’s foot and whispered to the people beneath, “please try to escape. But I promise Maria will save you.”

Maria caught Sophie off guard when Maria lifted her, who was now half her size 50 feet off the ground. This caused Sophie’s foot to leave the crowd. Thankfully, everyone was able to escape.

“Your leverage is gone, Sophie”, said Maria, “now I’m going to kick your ass.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie rushed back to the nail salon. She was amazed that she still had her phone in her pocket. She saw a text from Roger.

Roger: It’s all over the news in the city – Sophie is now giant!?!? Please let me know you’re okay.

That must have been about 45 minutes ago.

Stephanie responded back: Sophie tried to kill me but I’m ok now. Heading back to the nail salon to rally the troops. Still with your parents?

Roger: My mom insisted we drive back up to Scarsdale after the giantess Sophie. Don’t think she’s going to let me go back to the city until things subside.

Stephanie: Oh no! We could really use your help though.

Roger: Can’t promise anything but I’ll try to make it back to the city.

Stephanie: I want you to be safe though. Sorry for saying that before.

Roger: I want to be with you especially when times are rough. I’ll keep you posted.

Stephanie: Hoping this ends soon. Maria grew even bigger to fight Sophie and I’m going to gather a team of ladies to grow big too 😉

Roger: You’re good at this temptation thing. I’ll let you know when I’m out of Scarsdale. Stay safe!

Stephanie: You too!

Stephanie arrived back at the nail salon. She was greeted with hugs and “glad, you’re ok” – even from Brian.

“I’m guessing we’re all on the same page that Sophie needs to be stopped.”

No one disagreed.

“I was thinking that more of us ladies can grow to giantesses and help Maria”, continued Stephanie.

“The risks are way too high for this”, said Brian, “the damage you all could cause is astronomical – and I never tested the growth side on anyone. Maria really put herself at risk to help.”

“And I want to do the same”, said Stephanie, “and plus Sophie said she was grown by some mad scientist who said he was bored. What if he decides to make Sophie larger?”

“Wondering if this “mad scientist” stole my invention or if he figured it out on his own? If the latter, I can’t predict the effects so well since he could have used parameters unknown to me. I suppose Sophie needs to be defeated.”

“So a bunch of us are going to grow, right ladies!”

No one volunteered. Stephanie knew only Maria would be 100% eager.

There was her mom, Amy, Julie and Alex.

“I’m a Hornblower”, said Julie, “I can’t be exposed like that.”

Stephanie rolled her eyes.

Amy looked at Stephanie nervously.

“Xue need to stop nail salon from being destroyed”, said Xue, “I don’t grow big.”

Ugh, Alex and Amy?

“I would be glad to help you kick some ass”, said Alex, “sign me up.”

“Yay Alex, you’re the best!! Amy – a lot is a stake right now.”

“I know..but…I can’t do that. It’s just um.. too much.”

“If Amy doesn’t want to grow, she doesn’t have to”, said Brian.

“C’mon, Amy! You’d be an amazingly sexy giantess!”

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica watched in awe as Maria lifted Sophie higher in the air. She always knew her girlfriend was so powerful – on the outside and the inside.

Maria lifted one of her feet into the air.

Veronica could see asphalt and various tables and chairs for outdoor dining underneath Maria’s sole.

“I’m going to take you somewhere a little more isolated”, Maria said to Sophie.

“I think I like things right here”, said Sophie.

Veronica could see that Sophie was trying hard to break out of Maria’s hold.

Maria carried Sophie all the way to Washington Square Park. Veronica ran as fast as she could following Maria’s long strides.

Maria dropped Sophie down on a large field of grass. Not surprisingly, most people had evacuated at this point.

“You should be ashamed of yourself”, said Maria to Sophie, “what did you think was going to happen?”

“I’m still a goddess”, said Sophie, “I think I can get past you. You are exerting a lot of energy. You have to get tired at some point.”

“How are you so delusional?”

The two women continued to fight. Sophie clawed at Maria leaving some deep cuts on her body. But Maria proved to be the stronger woman and pinned down Sophie with her bare foot.

“How are you liking this? You piece of shit! Now, face your punishment.”

Veronica heard a noise. An old man wearing a white lab coat stepped out of what looked like a portal.

The old man noticed Veronica and said, “this show is getting too boring for me.” And then he let out a disgusting belch.

The old man took out a gun and pointed it at Sophie. She grew to the same size as Maria.

“And that’s the way it goes”, said the old man belching again. He took out another gun, creating a portal and left.

Fuck, thought Veronica, who was that guy?

Sophie and Maria, now being the same size, began kicking and punching at one another. Sophie then ran off into the hustle bustle of New York City.

Maria looked down at Veronica with clear disappointment.

“How did Sophie grow like that”, asked Maria.

“Some old guy said he was bored and grew Sophie to 300 feet tall. But Maria, we can defeat her anyway. Let’s go!”

“You’re right, Veronica. We are a great team! Do you want me to put you in my bra or panties?”

“Whatever is more comfortable for you.”

“Hmmm, I’d love you down by my pussy but I think it might be more of a distraction than anything else. So back in the bra you go.”

Maria picked up Veronica and put her inside the bra. Veronica enjoyed teasing Maria’s nipple as much as she could. Veronica was able to get Maria to moan a couple of times. There was always time for some sexy pleasure.

From the silky fabric of the bra, Veronica could see an angry Sophie charge at Maria. What was going to happen next?

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Next chapter will partially be from Sophie's point of view by the way.