- Text Size +

She could feel the footfalls of her Goddess through the floor, the vibrations buzzing in her bones.

Bitch was lying face down on the linoleum, the hard surface chilling her bruised flesh. She was naked, as always, and tried to keep her mind clear as she remained perfectly still.

This was the way her Goddess currently commanded her to pass the time, to stare into the featureless tile and do nothing, be nothing, until she was needed.

The tedium was a welcome relief.

A month ago the Goddess had pinned her in place with one of her heels. The stiletto rested on Bitch’s body, crushing into her stomach.

Bitch had screamed and wept as the weight of the empty shoe drove the spike into her torso. She thought then that she would die and, as always, begged for her life.

The Goddess had sneered down at her, threatening to slip her foot into the shoe and impale her helpless slave if she didn’t stop complaining.

Bitch forced herself to suffer in silence, gritting her teeth against the pain as her Goddess went about her day.

The cold of the linoleum was not so bad.

The quakes increased in intensity as the Goddess drew closer. She was talking on the phone though Bitch didn’t dare look up in case it was a test. It could always be a test.

Her lips trembled with fear as the Goddess entered the room, her footsteps jarring her bones.

What if she had forgotten her down here on the floor, what if she didn’t notice where she was walking?

The Goddess’ foot was wider than Bitch was tall and several times the length. She knew her Goddess intimately and had spent countless hours groveling before her.

Since the day she had first shrank, since she had first been pushed screaming into a gym shoe as her captors laughed, she had been at the mercy of the Goddess’ footstep.

Her heart thumped in her chest as the force of impact thundered through the floor.

The Goddess was above her now, her voice filling the heavens as she continued her conversation. ‘Yeah babe, I can’t wait, its going to be sooo good.’

She was going to get stepped on, she needed to move. But what if the Goddess saw, what if she was punished? What should she do?

A bomb blast shattered her thoughts, the pressure wave ripping through her body. She looked ahead, staring into the unyielding pink wall of her Goddess’ foot.

The mountain of flesh was so close she could have almost reached out and touched it. Already it was moving, peeling away to carry her massive captor further into the room.

‘No, not yet, she has no idea. I’ll show her when everyone arrives, yeah, she’ll go mad.’

Tears prickled Bitch’s eyes as she lay panting on the floor, the footsteps fading as her Goddess moved on heedless of the life she had almost extinguished.

==

The phone rang, her Goddess answered.

A flurry of noise, excited voices, left the device as the Goddess laughed and joined the conversation.

‘Yeah, I know, I’ll be there, I’ve just called a cab.’

Bitch listened as she worked, drawing her tongue across the platform of a chunky heeled boot. She had already cleaned it since the Goddess had last worn it outside however she knew better than to question orders.

The Goddess commanded, Bitch obeyed. That was all there was to it.

Bitch threw herself into her toil as the Goddess entered the room. She carried the phone with her, laughing and joking on a video call.

She was radiant, more so than usual. A black dress caressed her perfect body, her lips a deep pink, her hair set in decadent curls.

Bitch didn’t dare get caught staring and faced the wall of black leather, dragging her dry tongue across the already shiny surface.

The Goddess arrived as an earthquake, a hurricane, a bolt of thunder.

The boom of her footfall was still churning Bitch’s stomach when the blow came.

Her body erupted into agony, her feet leaving the floor. Her limbs flailed from the impact, her Goddess’ toe moving with her to throw her through the air.

Bitch crashed into the linoleum; her cry of pain smashed out of her lungs.

Tears bubbled from her eyes, her body wracked with agony as she stared up into the heavens and the beautiful face that looked down at her with contempt.

‘Oh please, I barely touched you.’

Jubilant voices sang from the other end of the phone.

‘Yeah,’ the Goddess laughed back at them, her voice a sweet song, ‘she’s still a whiny bitch.’

Her tone darkened, ‘Don’t just lie there you fucking worm, stand up!’

Bitch struggled to rise, her entire body groaning from the force of the impact. To the Goddess it was the merest flick of her ankle, to her slave it was one of a never-ending series of potentially lethal blows.

She had clearly taken too long.

‘I said stand!’ the Goddess snapped, slamming her foot down before her sniffling captive. ‘Do you want me to punish you?’

The voices on the phone jeered like a studio audience as Bitch staggered to her feet. ‘No Goddess, I’m sorry Goddess’

Her expression remained cold as she replied to the electronic voices, ‘Yeah, yeah, no, I don’t give a shit really. Ok, why not. Fuck it, I wanted it to be a surprise but yeah we can do it now. Put it on landscape, is everyone there? Ok, here she is.’

The Goddess moved like lightning, descending from the sky to crouch before her trembling slave.

‘Hey Bitch, c’mere’, honey had returned to her voice as she tilted the phone, ‘say hi.’

Bitch turned to ice, the sounds of laughter coming through the speakers muffled as if she were under water. Time slowed to a crawl. She sank to her knees, their voices washing over her like a tsunami.

They were in a bar somewhere, golden light spilling across them painting them like ancient deities. They were immaculate, bright smiles, dancing eyes, impeccable hair falling over designer clothing and expensive jewellery. Cocktails hung from manicured nails, their voices like those of angels twisted in mocking laughter at the filthy insect the saw on the other side of the screen.

She knew every one of them intimately. She had been inside of every one of their toned, pampered bodies. She had watched the light die as their brilliant white teeth had enclosed her in their mouths. She had felt their divine weight upon her as they had stepped on her, tormented her.

Every one of them had tortured her, humiliated her, drowned her in pain and bodily fluids.

Every one of them had made her their Bitch.

‘Surprise!’ the Goddess beamed, ‘wow, look how overwhelmed you are. You’re almost cute.’

The women on screen cooed and fussed at her as the Goddess continued.

‘Don’t you have anything to say? It’s been so long, we thought we’d have a little get together, get the gang back together.’

‘No, no please,’ Bitch whispered, the words spilling from her bruised lips, ‘please.’

‘Aww, she’s all choked up. That’s ok, I’ll fill her in and see you guys in ten. Say bye, Bitch.’

The women waved at her, blowing kisses. ‘Bye Bitch, see you soon, bye, bye.’

Click. The phone switched to black.

The Goddess rose to her feet, seeming larger and more powerful than ever. A playful smirk danced upon her lips. ‘What’s a matter Bitch? Aren’t you excited to see your old friends?’

Bitch sat still, her mind shutting off as terror and despair ripped away the last of her soul. Rising like an automaton, she staggered forwards towards the toes of her Goddess; ignoring the burning in her battered muscles.

‘What the fuck?’ the Goddess chirped, stepping backwards as the tiny woman threw herself at her toes.

‘No, Goddess please, you need to do this, you need to step on me, kill me, kill me please.’

Bitch’s voice rang clear despite her tiny form. She darted forwards again, ‘Please Goddess, crush me, crush me like the bug I am. End my life.’

‘Ew,’ the Goddess pivoted, lifting her foot before delivering a kick sending her slave skidding across the floor. A trail of blood followed, weeping from fresh lacerations. ‘What’s gotten into you, Bitch?’

If Bitch felt the blow, she didn’t react. ‘Yes,’ she croaked, spitting teeth and blood, ‘yes Goddess, thank you Goddess, kill me.’ Bitch limped forwards as her Goddess laughed down at her.

‘Shit, that bad huh? You’d really rather me kill you than see what we have planned for you?’

The Goddess stood with her hands on her hips, looking down upon the broken woman that hobbled towards her.

‘Yes Goddess, please Goddess, kill me.’

‘Ha, just goes to show how smart I am huh? I thought this might happen, guess we all did a good number on you last time.’

She reached over, lifting a length of tape from the tabletop.

Before Bitch could react, her Goddess’ fingers found her. She was pushed roughly onto her back, pressed against the linoleum as a length of tape was laid across her. The adhesive burned her skin, pinning her to the floor.

High above, the Goddess admired her work. Without thinking she extended her leg, moving her foot over the trapped woman. The ball of her foot connected with the tape, resting on top of the soft lump of flesh that was her paralyzed prisoner.

Her toes settled upon the linoleum, Bitch’s tiny screaming face peeking out from beside her big toe.

‘Please,’ the creature begged, gasping for breath as the weight of her Goddess pushed down upon her, ‘please Goddess, kill me.’

‘You really have snapped haven’t you?’ the Goddess purred. She increased the pressure, releasing a strangled scream from her victim. ‘You really want to die?’

Bitch, red faced and wet with tears, forced herself to nod. She couldn’t go back, couldn’t go back to Them.

Without a word, the Goddess’ foot began to rise. It dominated the sky, a deadly instrument capable of obliterating the tiny woman with a single movement.

Bitch looked upon her captor for the final time, a titanic all powerful deity whose whim had been law for most of her life. Those eyes looked down at her with nothing but disgust, even after all these years.

Bitch closed her eyes and waited for the end.

The Goddess’ foot dropped from the sky, slamming into the floor.

‘Too bad Bitch,’ she laughed, enjoying the confusion on her pet’s face, ‘I’m not going to help you get out of this one and thanks to that tape you won’t be kill yourself while I’m out. Don’t worry though, we’ll all be back later and then the real fun begins.’

A primal wail of grief rose from the defeated creature.

‘Yeah, that’s right Bitch, let it all out. Don’t worry, it will all be over soon.’

The Goddess dripped evil from her smile, ‘Well not too soon.’

She settled into a chair, slipping her feet into her shoes as she addressed the doomed insect beneath her.

‘Maybe not soon at all.’ Her smile widened, ‘I can’t wait for you to see what they are going to do to you, we’ve been talking about it for months! There’s so many crazy ideas in our group chat, I wish I could have showed you but they wanted it to be a surprise you know? I can let you into a little secret though, you will die tonight and it will be slow and it will be painful.’

Bitch sobbed as she continued, her words a sinister hiss, ‘Its been so long since we all got to play with you together and since we might not get chance to meet again for a while we figured, fuck it, let’s kill the Bitch.

We’re going to have some drinks, get some food and then we’re all coming back here. I can’t wait, I’m so excited.’

She let her words torment the helpless creature, her voice dripping with poison.

‘We’re going to make you scream Bitch. We’re going to fuck you up, do you understand that? We’re going to use you and abuse you and crush you and rip you into tiny little pieces until there’s nothing left but a bloody little blob of meat screaming on the floor.’

The Goddess smirked, ‘But you know what? Maybe then, maybe then when you’re all gross and mangled, if you beg me, if you really beg me, maybe I’ll kill you then. Sound good to you?’

If Bitch could have replied, it would have gone unheard. A car sounded outside.

‘Ok Bitch, that’s my ride, I gotta go.’

Bitch could only watch as the Goddess stepped over her, her footfalls pounding in her frenzied mind. Her voice returned, screaming for her Goddess to step on her, to crush her, to end her miserable life.

The Goddess turned at the door, drinking in the struggling creature, knowing the hell that would be unleashed on her when she and her girlfriends returned.

‘Bye Bitch,’ she sang, blowing her doomed slave a kiss before clicking out the light and closing the door behind her.

In the darkness Bitch sobbed, a wall clock ticking by the remaining seconds until her torture began.

Alone and immobile Bitch could only listen to the mechanism mark the final hours of her life.

Eventually the ticking clock became the sound of voices, the sound of voices and the rumbling of footfalls.

Light and laughter entered the room and then the screaming began.