- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thank you all for Viewing if you like please leave a review

Author's Chapter Notes:

Havent written in awhile though I thought id try my hand, This is a pretty long story for me but i thought it would be better as a one chapter story then splitting it up. Remeber please leave a review of what you think. Thanks for reading.

 

It was late on a Midwest summer night, You had just spent the majority of the day with your good friends, swimming, getting ice cream and living it up. The friends you have consist of nineteen to 22 year old’s some from high school and some you met in college. Little did they all know, last week you were diagnosed with SSD or Size Diminishing Disease. This affliction is very common and you weren’t worried about that, most of the afflicted lost only a few inches off there total height and in more rarer cases a few feet while annoying nothing too bad, there was though always the chance to lose most of your height, while rare it still happened that sometimes people would diminish down to 2inches or 6inches, this was a fear for everyone affected and with the current political climate it wasn’t good for these people either. Those who diminished down to under 1ft, under new legislation no longer have rights. A bill was passed that stripped the rights of these diminished because they serve no use to society anymore, the other main reason is the rich elitists use diminished members of society for fun or health. At this point you have seen the viral videos of Diminished being swallowed alive at sorority parties, or the occasional photo of a diminished crushed underneath the treads of a shoe, some of your friends that you were hanging out earlier even had in the past used and abused the diminished, Hell Nikki even posted swallowing that diminished on her snapchat streaks once and a couple moths ago a video of Tay was shared in the group chat of he completely crushing one between her soles and then playing with the gore. This of course made you weary but most people only go down a few inches the odds of going down more are slim to none.

You sat in your car waiting for others to arrive at the house you were supposed to meet at. No one was there yet so you decided to wait outside it was a nice night after all. Crossing the street and entering the driveway you begin to feel slightly dizzy and your vison is starting to go black. Not here not now you say and you pass out. When you come back too there is a weight surrounding you and pitch blackness, you soon come to realize that you are in a pile of your clothes. This is the worst scenario you can only suspect that you are two inches tall now. You Shuffle out of your clothes as fast as your diminished body will let you. You know now its crucial to make sure someone finds you and that it’s the right person, you don’t even let the thought happen of what would happen to you if Tay or Nikki got a hold of you. Finally, you scurry your way out but in your hast crash right into the white foam of a giant flip flop.

Falling back on the pavement you now see ten tanned toes painted with white nail polish. With your eyes you slowly follow the long tan legs up to an anklet of diminished bones then further up to a pair of navy booty shorts, then into a gray oversized T-shirt and then to the face of your worst nightmare, Tay. Tay has always been in perfect shape but its more accentuated now more than ever, her dirty blonde hair is hanging over her face as she is looking down directly, her beautiful brown eyes piercing through you. She tilts her head and smiles. Before you know it she reaches out for you grabbing you with her massive fingers, with the other hand she grabs all of your clothes. Her fingers are now wrapped around your torso, and she is beginning to walk back to her car, the trunk open and she throws your clothes inside and without even a word drops you into her purse and zips it up sealing you in darkness. Now all you can tell is that there is movement you start to hear the muffled sounds of all your friends, you try yelling but the sound of the get together is too much for your small voice. Trying to feel around for anything in the purse you can make out that there’s some coins as well as lip gloss, what you think is an tampon and other lose objects. You think that that’s it, when the zipper comes undone and her phone is dropped in. You instantly run over to tap on the screen but its locked, Not wanting to make the giantess who captured you angry you decide not to lock her out of her phone. A Text came through shaking you and the whole purse violently, the text was from her sister and read “No way, what are you going to do with it? Lets go out back and take it out and show me!” She clearly has been telling people about your new size. The zipper opens again and you can see Tay looking around for her phone, you always thought she was pretty but your new size now really solidified her beauty there was even something attractive about the way she glanced over you to get her phone and just like that you are back in darkness.

It was hard to tell the time in her purse but it seemed like forever and the party was raging on now, but finally the purse began to move and throw you around, as the sounds of the party faded it was replaced with only a few voices, one you could make out was Tay’s but there was another maybe two that you couldn’t put your finger on. Then in an instant light flooded your vision and above you, you were greeted with three faces. The first was Tay’s but the second was her older sister Chelsey, still in the same vain of attractiveness but a little bit more on the heavy side and finally Nikki. Nikki in the past few years really filled out and was much more toned but kept the same cup size, her black hair and hungry eyes scared you the most.

“Can I hold it?” asked Nikki

“Me first” retorted Chelsey

“Yes you guys can hold it but remember I found it so its my toy” With that Tay grabbed you by the waist with her two finger and lifter you outta the purse and into Nikki’s hand.

“Are you sure ill give you $50 right now if you let me eat it” Nikki said while she licked her lips

“No, Its mine and if anyone’s eating him its me, but for $10 ill let you suck on him for a bit” Tay responded and without hesitation Nikki threw you into her mouth and immediately began assaulting you with her tongue. Her mouth was soft and warm but it was hard to enjoy any moment of it due to the barrage of saliva entering your mouth, There was a place for you to latch onto, Nikki had a tongue ring but after she opened her mouth for the first time to show you off you realized it was the skull of a long digested diminished. Nikki opened her mouth again to let the others see your battered form. It only got worse when she began to suck on you very hard, it felt as if you were receiving a full body hickey. After about 5 minutes of getting tossed around Nikki started focusing heavily on your member, the stimulation instantly getting you hard, It wasn’t long till she made you cum. Right after she spit you out into Tay’s awaiting hand.

“I love making them cum, its so fun to know even if there about to die you still have that power over them” Nikki said

“you still wanna hold him?” Tay asked Chelsey

“Nah lemme just get a picture of it that I can share around just to let everyone know what happened to him” Chelsey replied and then snapped a photo of your purple beaten body laying in Tay’s palm.

“Take a before and after picture for the group chat okay?” Chelsey said.

“For sure” Tay responded with a devilish smile. And with that you were dropped back into the purse where you passed out from exhaustion

When you came too you were no longer in a purse but in what you can only imagine is Tay’s Room. You seem to be on a nightstand next to her bed but Tay was nowhere in sight. You got up and tried to find a means of escape. It seems that the fall would be to high to jump without serious injury and the bed was to far away but as you were contemplating the door to the room swung open and in walked Tay in just a towel while on her phone. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked directly at you. Then she dropped the towel, for a moment you were captivated by her breast, she had clear tan lines but it was still a sight to behold. She made her way over to the bed, each step bouncing her perfect breasts until she hopped into the bed next to you. In less then her second you were in her grip again, and this time you were brought right up to her face.

“Be a good toy and make me cum okay? Think you can do that?” She spoke, you didn’t move a muscle at first but then her eyebrow perked up like waiting for a response and you quickly shook your head yes.

“Good Toy” And with that he hand moved to her breasts where she dropped you on her nipple, you weren’t done you knew what you had to do and you began rubbing and kissing on it while her hands moved down farther. She started to moan softly at first but as time passed it started to get more intense and she became to move which made her breast shake, for you it was like ridding one of those mechanical bulls but all it took was one moan to throw you off and in between then. At your height they were mountains, Tay took quick notice and the walls around you started closing in until you were smushed between, this only lasted a bit, and a chuckle came from Tay while you were in there squirming to get out, She let go and her hand was there to pull you out. At this point you were sweaty, in between her breasts it was hot and sweaty as well as you heard the rapid heartbeat that was in her chest. Now within her grasp again you were taken down, she was shaved down there and you could tell that her vagina looked hungry, with one hand she stuck two fingers in and then pulled them out all covered in her own juices. She brought her hand closer and began rubbing it all over you covering mostly your head, the heat down here was nothing compared to her boobs and the smell of sex was overwhelming. Again, without warning you were completely shoved inside of her followed by two fingers. Inside of her was hell, it was hot humid and tight, you could barely get any air because every time you opened your mouth it was flooded with her juices, you struggled not for her but for your own life and it wasn’t long until the walls tightened around you and you heard her scream in ecstasy while you were filled head to toe with her juices, almost drowning but quickly pulled out onto the bedsheets. You lay there panting the same as her, you start coughing up her cum that proceeded to cover every inch of you. There isn’t much time to catch your breath as she grabs you again. This time bringing you all the way back up to her face, she is visibly glossy from the sweat, but it just enhances her naturally beauty. While holding you above her face looking at you, she laughs and then drops you into her mouth.

Her mouth is similar to Nikki’s but slightly smaller, you feel much more compacted in here, She’s not bombarding you as much as Nikki was either, he tongue movement feel very soft and sensual, really tasting all over you. This goes on for a bit until you can hear more moans start to emanate from down her throat. Her mouth opens up to a iPhone with the front facing camera on, She snaps a selfie of herself with you clearly visible in her mouth, and captions it “Before” Its at this point you realize and try struggling for your life to get out but her teeth seal you in. The moans get louder as she started getting more and more aggressive, really sucking on you as hard as she can. Its getting more and more intense, suck, moan, suck, moan, Suck, Moan, GULP! You are thrown down her throat sliding through her while you hear her scream out again this time much louder. she follows your bump on her throat all the way down. As you pass her heart you can hear the beat as loud and as fast as ever. As you pass her collarbone, she can only feel you from the inside now and you get to the end as you splash into her stomach. She places her hand under her left breast to try to feel you squirm and then rests her eyes. Inside her stomach you begin to be digested, the air in there is thick and smells of vomit and… pizza? You aren’t sure, the heartbeat is still heard all around you but its quieter now and beginning to slow down. The bile you are standing in is beginning to burn your legs, this is it, there is no escape now. You search around for an area that’s out of the bile but to no avail the only thing you managed to do was get a loud boom from outside your prison that you can only assume is her patting her stomach. Its been 10 minutes and you sit down, you are beginning to feel light headed and your eyes and lungs burn, In the next five you can no longer feel your ankles. In Tay’s now sleep she turns over this throwing you head first into the bile, you scramble to get up but your skin is already melting off, you pull at your arm and clumps of skin fall off. The pain is imaginable, and you fall to your knees and one more toss and turn from Tay and you do not have the energy to pull yourself up. After a half hour you are completely dissolved by Tay’s Stomach acid.

The Next morning Tay woke up by the rumbling of her stomach telling her it was time to use the bathroom. She sat up letting the light from the window shine on her bare chest still oily and glossy from the escapades of the night before. She got up and threw on a baggy T-Shirt and a pair of panties and made her way to the bathroom. Sliding her panties around her ankles and plopping herself down on the toilet she began to pee, the she let out some gas and began to shit, It was a fairly normal shit for her in the mornings, When it was all out of her she stood up and pulled out her phone and looked for the diminished. Luckily for her the bones were on the top encased in the log of her shit. She snapped a picture and then captioned it “After” after she sent both pictures to the group chat the replies started coming in like “Omg jealous” and “I would’ve done much worse” only a few said that they’d miss you. Tay then put on a glove and fished most of your bones out, Nikki had wanted a toe right and so did she, she had a good idea to make your skull the centerpiece. After the bones were picked out Tay wiped then cleaned the bones and her hands. There then was a knock at the bathroom door.

“Hey Tay how was it?” Chelsey asked

“He was a good Toy”