- Text Size +

Henry thought he’d explored nearly every corner of the grotto, pushing through the bushes, sidling past the vines and branches, though the outcome never changed, always met by an unmovable rocky surface. The grotto was too vast to explore in its entirety, he couldn’t cover everything. The hazy mist Helga had stepped through remained like some portal, though Henry didn’t dare enter it. Thinking back to her parting words, how they could do as they pleased for it wouldn’t matter, made him think there might not be a way out for him. She boasted powers beyond his understanding.

Henry returned to Ada, who had retreated higher up the slope, sitting cross-legged next to a spread of colorful flowers. Fiddling with the flowerheads, her shoulders and posture had a lifeless sag, hair sprawled over her back.

“How are you holding up?” Henry said.

Ada didn’t move. “I have had my darker days. Before I became an offgiant, in the farm when I was an offgiant. But I always had hope it might get better one day. There is no hope left. I was a magic-less giant with impaired eyes, now I’m a magic-less human with impaired eyes. A worthless little thing. Worst of all? I don’t deserve any pity. I’m not some unfortunate soul, some bystander caught in the midst who deserves none of this. I brought it on myself.”

“When did you become so bleak?”

“Henry. Everything your friend said is true. Think about that. Think of those three mages we encountered, who we took the Compass from. If they were here, they would kill me. The real question is why you are extending me so much charity.” Ada lay down on her side, her finger wandering across the flowerheads.

“I’d like to think that, through all the running, planning, fighting, trying to do with the situation we’ve been given, amidst the endless circus of trying to get by in Gintessa, I saw cracks of your personality at times, and I liked it. I believe that there was something more we enjoyed than the mere fantasies we indulged in. I’d like to think that. Am I wrong?”

Her head lowered, staring down in thought. He hoped his words were making an impact. And as Henry’s attention, like the course of a stream, ran down her naked body, from the shoulder down to the valley of her waist, back up to the hip, down her thighs and ultimately her feet, he remembered the first time seeing her in that barn. He had thought back then how she was large for her proportions, not just for being a giant. He had always seen past that.

He tried a bold move. “There will never be a time where you worship my feet and I say no.” After quoting her old words, Henry kneeled by her legs, got further down on all four, and planted a kiss on her sole.

Ada withdrew her feet.

“I will mirror your concerns now and ask,” Henry said, remaining on his position, where her feet could reach his face if she extended her legs out again, “did you just like me because I was smaller?”

“Of course not! I’ve been the one who tried to erase those doubts. Even after the arena, as joyful as our time was, I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t tell if you truly wished for any of it, what choice you would make with absolute freedom.”

“What am I choosing to do now? Ada, same size as me. Me, with all the power now.” Henry lurched forward the tiny gap there was between them, planted another kiss on her sole, then retreated.

Knees extending, her feet followed him, proffered to him like food on a platter. Henry buried his nose and mouth into her arch and kissed.

“I…” She brushed her hair aside and looked him in the eyes, morose. “I just feel guilty receiving your kindness.”

“Am I not allowed to be kind? I’m a kind person. You don’t have to feel guilty, have thoughts about whether or not you don’t deserve it. Just accept my kindness.” He kissed her feet once, twice, thrice, and he could notice the wave of relaxation settling over her legs, tension releasing. Henry stared at the wrinkles, fascinated, the same feet which had dwarfed him entirely now in front of him. He smooched her arch, went a bit harder on the rough heel, focusing on the parts he couldn’t properly tend to when she was giant. Then, grabbing her arch, Henry introduced his tongue to the kisses, savoring the soft flesh. He heard a low hum sing out from her. All her guilt, her self-loathing, her regret, if it were gathered into a ball of negative energy within her, Henry was therapeutically siphoning them out from her feet with his mouth. He chewed on the balls of her peds, working on the left one, and her right foot sat on his bald head, guiding him down on the ground. While he made out with her left foot, the right one rubbed his cheek and pinched his nose, her first show of dominance.

Irrespective of her giant status, her toes had always been long, round, and here they grappled with his face dexterously. Henry abandoned her left foot and caught the second and third toe of her right one, sucking. The toes he always made out with in their giant form as if they were a face, now he plopped them into his mouth and slithered his tongue around their length.

When he got to her big toe, Ada moaned. “Oh, Henry.” Her H-spot remained. In this size he needed to be far more precise to score that soft, lower portion of the nub, and he was sure he couldn’t emulate the gentle precision of his tinier relationship.

“An interesting exchange,” Ada said, with hints of her own playful voice back. “As a giant, the quality of the toe worship was better while the soles and heels less so. But now, it’s the opposite.”

“Quite the observation, madam researcher,” Henry said. “When might we expect this groundbreaking knowledge to reach publication?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” Her big and second toe pinched his tongue. “I believe we need more material before making conclusions.” As Henry’s face and Ada’s feet were locked in their merry cuddling, kissing, smothering, pinching, licking, Ada reached for something, ripping things off a bush with the swish of branches jostling. One of her feet left Henry, raising her knee and bringing it back up. He didn’t pay much mind, but when the foot returned, the balls and toes were dyed a purplish dark-blue, and he saw the crushed pulp of blueberries between her toes.

No communication was needed. Henry lapped up the juice off her feet, nibbled at and ate the blueberry skin and flesh left there, cleaning them. He restored them as close to their previous glory as was possible, shades of dark-blue left upon them.

“You misquoted me earlier,” Ada said. “I said ‘There will never be a time when you worship me and I say no’. I didn’t specify feet.” Ada rotated, lying on her back, legs spread apart, and looking up, Henry saw her pink lips staring him in the eyes. They were swollen.

Henry didn’t crawl straight there, he kissed up along her legs, from the ankles up to the calves, to the knees, to her meaty thighs, and as with her sole and heels he could explore the flesh of her body in a way at this size he couldn’t when she was giant, planting large meaningful kisses upon her womanly flesh.

“I can’t fucking wait anymore, you tease.” Ada took the tip of his ear with her index and thumb, steering him away from her thighs and to her pussy. Henry stared at her womanhood, astonished at the fact that he’d literally been inside it.

“This smell I recognize,” Henry said. “It was like a garden before, now it’s just the flower.”

“Aren’t you the romantic? Get going now, your dinner is waiting.”

Henry ate away happily, Ada rearing her head back with a gasp. Her hand stroked the top of his head, encouraging him. “See if you can find anything in there.”

Henry stuck his tongue inside, the tip meeting a couple of balls. He fished them out. Blueberries. Henry crushed them against her pussy, blueberry mixed with her wetness, and Henry slurped it all up. Her thighs clamped his head.

“Lie down.” In unison, they both rolled aside, Ada’s knees to either side of Henry’s head. She sat on his upper chest, put her hands behind his head, and pushed him into her pussy. Henry couldn’t keep up, her hands locking him against her while her hips thrust faster and faster, riding his face. At some point he just stuck out his tongue, giving her the runway for her pussy to slide over, back-and-forward from chin to nose.

Ada quivered, gyrated, and finally released his head, leaning back. She wiped his face with her hand, then turned around, her head facing down towards his legs. Henry lifted his waist to help her pry his shorts off, throwing them away. “Henry. I believe it’s my turn to return the favor.”

The sentence existed no more than a second before her mouth fell over his erect manhood. Ada sucked from the shaft up, her tongue wrapping around his dick. Henry groaned, trying to reciprocate and reach up to the pussy hanging over him. He managed little more than a lick and kiss on her ass before collapsing back down. He came, and Ada didn’t flinch, gulping it all up.

When finished, Ada rode his face until she came, squirting over his face. Then, she lay down next to him, hugged him into her breast. With a kiss on his head, they dozed away, and even if it would last for just a moment, they grabbed the moment and cherished it, trying to remain there, this relaxed state where all their troubles were forgotten.