- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who doesn't love a bit of alcohol-induced fun?
F/m, 1-3in, Butt Stuff. Rated, uh, X?
<><><>
<><><>

With the blindfold in place, and her shorts around her ankles, it was hard to focus on anything but the cheers of the crowd. She took the last draught from her beer and tossed the can behind her overhead, earning another round of clapping and hollering from the assembled crowd before placing her hands on the back of her head according to the rules. Lastly, she kicked her feet out of the flip-flops that had adorned them, figuring she'd be less likely to cause damage barefoot.


From there it was a dark, cacophonous, and slightly floaty experience as she took timid, almost imperceptibly short steps forward. The crowd was trying to be helpful, with limited success. She could make out basic directional instructions as she shuffled along the level, swept pavement, but those guiding voices were far too frantic, loud, and muddled in the moment.


But the intensity and volume of those voices made for a great proximity detector to her goal. She shared their disappointment when she felt the big toe on her right foot nudge something and a very faint metallic clink reach her ears. The disappointed groans slumped her shoulders but she could still hear the ticking of the timer.


Carefully she lifted her foot and felt around. Sure enough, she located her prize, rounded, cold metal, and a tiny, warm, squirming thing on its side. The crowd fell silent as she got to work. With a dexterity that belied belief from a woman standing barely over five feet tall who has just chugged a beer the size of her stomach, she managed to tilt the thing back upright with her toes. With the crowd hushed in awe she could hear better, and grinned at the desperate pleading coming from her toes.


She'd watched four others fail at this game, three women and one man. One woman had just stepped on the goal, eliminating her almost instantly, the other three had blindly aimed poorly and sat incorrectly on it, again causing them to be disqualified. She'd had a good laugh, but when she'd seen the latest prize offered, she had pushed her way to the front of the line and slammed her five dollars down on the table. She couldn't resist the appeal of curly dark hair on her toys, and his begging for freedom only meant that if she could win, he'd be just as fun as she imagined.


The crowd cheered with uproarious delight as she felt the object in her toes right and she was almost so excited she forgot about the rest of the challenge. But she was determined. Already familiar with its location, she squatted down above it.


The crowd fell hushed again as she positioned herself meticulously. It was only the faintest sensation of cool metal against her rectum that tipped her off, but she knew she was also running out of time, with an abandon fueled by haste and alcohol, she let her feet go from under her.


Although the renewed cheaters of the crowd were rewarding, the feeling of the cool, lubed, metal plug, and the tiny squirming man taped to it, sliding home into her colon was far more rewarding. The fact that he continued to struggle even after she felt her asshole close around the neck of the plug, gave her hope that he would be completely uninjured when she brought him out after getting home.


What as much haste as she could manage, she stood back up, clenched her cheeks, and begin to shuffle toward what she thought was the finish line. The crowd became much more helpful than just deafening support, one hand even steering her away from the wrong direction, and within a few seconds she felt the ribbon at her stomach. A quick hop forward, a snap of the ribbon, and then the buzz of the timer finally ending resulted in an absolute cacophony of cheers, hugs, and the blindfold being ripped off her.


The celebration was intense, but brief, as the attraction operator wanted to get back to taking people's money for failure, but as she slipped on her shorts again, and stepped into her flip-flops, she pressed her cheeks together with her hands and enjoyed the thought of what was to come once she got home with her new prize.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

Better a stuffed butt than a stuffed bear, right?
Thank you so much for reading!