- Text Size +

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Amy gasped. Already, she was desperately prying her smelly Birkenstocks off her summer-sticky peds; the damp imprints of her foot's shapes were tattooed on the worn-down insoles. That sight made Nadia ill, as did the release of additional odors and vapors which were previously encased under Amy's meaty sole. The sharp air, repugnant and sour, made Nadia's eyes water.

            Sarah, with her soles wedged together, greedily tucked Matt into the fleshy valley of space formed between her low arches. The little man struggled to clamber back up, but was only pushed deeper, until he was entombed on both sides by the teen's pudgy insteps.

            Nadia, meanwhile, was faced with the far worse prospect. She was set back on the carpet and pinned down again, while Amy's left bare foot reared up like a panther about to pounce. With monstrous toes waving "hello," the brunette squished the hefty meat of her sole right down atop Nadia's helplessly trapped body.

            Air rushed out of Nadia's lungs, and was quickly flushed back full with rotten, salty fog so humid that the girl's odor itself was practically tangible. Amy's appendage was so broad, so strong and contoured, that Nadia was pretty certain it would've been larger than her own foot by a couple inches, even at her full size. In her current three-inch scale, though, it was no simple body part. Amy's foot was a beast unto itself: writhing, twitching with muscle beneath the bronze-tanned surface, and glistening thanks to an even frosting of exquisitely bitter sweat.

            "Oh, she feels sooooo good down there, Sarah!" Amy sighed wistfully. Her ankle pivoted, scrunching her wrinkly sole harder down on Nadia's body, until her giant fingers fell away, and there was only the unrestrained weight of an unclean teen's sole grinding the poor woman down into Sarah's carpet. The gesture pounded so deeply that Nadia feared she might soon either break through the floor or ethereally integrate into the supple, oozing flesh of this giant foot.

            The girls carried on their respective games: Sarah, with Matt pinched between her clamped soles, and Amy, letting the dimpled shape of her entire languorous foot rub to and fro over Nadia. After a while, they switched toys, and Sarah took her Queenie while Amy took Boogie, but shortly thereafter, they swapped back, much to Nadia's disappointment.

            She'd hoped she might become numb to the stench and slime of Amy's foot, but this wasn't the case; if anything, the pestilential flavor gained strength with time. Every breath Nadia gulped was tainted with the chemical warfare of Amy's grimy, toejam-splattered skin; try as she might to keep her lips and nostrils covered, it was impossible not to accidentally imbibe several burning swallows worth of feminine sweat which leached from the teen's foot on every caressing pass. It was enough to make Nadia want to vomit.

            "Well, they're both really fun to play with, Sarah, but... this little tiny woman, especially..." Amy sighed. She grasped Nadia's head with her forceful finger pads and shoved the tiny captive's neck between the parted vice of her marshmallowy toes. "This is really awesome. I don't even want to take her out from under my foot."

            Nadia recoiled at this mention alone, even as she was being assaulted by a headlock of Amy's gritty toes. If she didn't get a break soon, she was liable to lose her sanity.

            "You really like her that much, huh?" Sarah asked.

            "Yeah, I really really do," Amy confirmed. She embraced Nadia's head with those toes, pinching so hard that the miniature woman was briefly deafened and discombobulated, as well as nauseous from teenage perspiration. "I... think I'm almost kinda in love with her a little bit. Not weird, but you know... like, I love how she feels down there sooooo much, that I... I just can't help..."

            "I know exactly what you mean," Sarah said. The girl compassionately laid a hand on her much-larger friend's shoulder, while prying Matt out from between her own creamy soles. "I've been their Mommy for a while now, and I love them so much. But... I also want other people to know how happy a pet like this can make you. Especially when you feel them wriggling around under your foot inside your shoe. It makes you feel loved back sooooo much."

            "I bet," Amy said dreamily.

            "So..." Sarah said, with a regal nod. "Amy, I want you to have Queenie. To keep."

            Through the shell-shock of those mythic tan toes turning Nadia into exhausted mincemeat, the little woman went rigid. What did Sarah just say?

            "OhmyGod. You're joking!" Amy shrieked with elation. Her eyes immediately welled with joyful tears at the gift. In celebration, her toes tightened around Nadia, dragging her across the carpet toward the shored battle stations of her Birkenstocks.

            "NO!" Matt roared as he dangled from Sarah's fingers. "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NADIA, DON'T GO IN THERE!"

            "Thank you sooooo much!" Amy wept, kissing Sarah's cheek in gratitude. Meanwhile, her prodigious foot was re-inserted beneath the rancid leather straps, with Nadia rolling head-over-heels the whole way as her body was pancaked into the grungy insole by that unearthly teenage arch. "I promise you, I'll take extra good care of her. I'll feed her, and give her baths, and carry her around with me, and you can visit any time you want to put her back under your feet. You know, just as long as she's not underneath mine when you do!"

            The blonde and brunette shared hugs and laughter, lording over the human toys with hardly a glance. Sarah talked through every fun activity she'd discovered using the shrunken slaves, while Amy listened intently so she could try them all later. Matt continued swinging and screaming from between Sarah's fingers, ignored except for the occasional tickle and slobbery kiss.

            Nadia, meanwhile, was muted to the rest of the world beyond Amy's celestial foot, the ancient Birkenstocks, and the ghostly aura of soupy, sweaty musk which infected every atom of the little woman's form. She found the strength to cry again, her tears intermingling instantly with Amy's pooled perspiration, and felt a wretched void opening within her soul.

            Would she never awaken from this nightmare?