- Text Size +

Matt and Nadia held hands tightly, quaking in their hand-stitched pink doll clothes. Each shrunken prisoner was paralyzed to the carpeted terrain of Sarah's bedroom floor. Before them was the altar of a titanic pair of Birkenstock sandals, each one occupied by a foot so gargantuan that they made the eighteen-year-old's petite peds look like a toddler's by comparison. Those feet were trembling just as much as the three-inch captives, but more for reasons of unadulterated excitement than the gripping terror Matt and Nadia felt.

            Like a gladiator's sandals, those Birkenstocks contained an intimidating and storied history. The dark leather was battered from infinite wear and reeked even at this distance from old sweat soaked and integrated into the very fibers of the shoes. Her feet, too, bore the texture of experience; the fleshy occupants of the sandals were tanned and lightly weathered by frequent sun-kissing, not to mention callused from vigorous athletic activity. Which also explained the unholy smog of briny, cheesy air wafting from the girl's flesh.

            "Oh... my... effing... GOD!" Amy squealed. The brunette amazon, towering over their heads at a staggering six-foot-one, jittered with glee and clutched her cheeks in her palms at the mere sight of Sarah's pets on the floor. Her pretty face belied a sturdy, broad-shouldered frame. "They are sooooo adorable, Sarah! Like, it's so amazing you just found them, walking around your yard!"

            "I know, right? So lucky!" Sarah cooed. "It's like they were just looking for me, their Mommy, to find them and take them home forever, where they belong."

            The blonde appeared beside her friend from around the bend of the bed, and suddenly Matt and Nadia were walled in by a pair of giantesses and their happy feet. Though, with the comparatively short Sarah standing beside the lanky Amy, the puny couple had to remind themselves that their owner was still gigantic enough to stuff either of them in her shoes.

            "It's just nice you found them, right?" Amy boomed. Slowly, she squatted down, arching her long golden-tan feet within their leather Birkenstock confines. "What if they'd stayed out there, and something bad happened to them, instead of you finding them?"

            "Oh, no no no! Don't say that!" Sarah moaned, her voice cracking. In distraught response, her toes white-knuckled the carpet fluff. "It makes me too sad to think about if anything horrible happened to Boogie and Queenie."

            "Sorry, sorry!" Amy laughed. "Now, come here, you two." She reached down, and prodded a finger into Nadia's chest, knocking her over. She did the same to Matt, rendering both shrunken individuals on their backs. Once the helpless pets were down, her slender fingers followed, simultaneously pinning them each; her thumbpads anchored over their stomachs, threatening with the strength of her hand, but not pressing down.

            "Careful, Amy!" Sarah said with concern, but also cracked a smile. She, too, squatted over the floor; abruptly, Nadia and Matt found themselves on their backs, staring up from between the profound canyon formed of the athletic brunette and ditzy blonde's giant bodies, each hungrily eying the pets like kids in a candy shop.

            "I just had to make sure they were real," Amy snickered. "And they are." However, her fingers didn't let up their hold on the pair; Nadia, in particular, was starting to run low on oxygen, courtesy of the humongous teen's burly thumb jamming on her lungs.

            "I told you!" Sarah said defensively, then turned her piercing brown-eyed gaze back to the shrunken playthings cowering between the feet of herself and her friend.

            "Yeah, I guess you did. And they are suuuuper cute. Like little babies, almost."

            "They're Mommy's little babies, aren't they? Oh, aren't you? Yes you are!" Sarah's voice turned from cutesy to puppy-dog saccharine. The sweet-hearted giantess lovingly combed across Nadia's hair with her fingernail, while Amy continued holding her down, then did the same thing to Matt. The hapless couple wasn't sure what made them sicker: the dank aroma steaming from Amy's Birkenstocks, or the sound of Sarah's voice chiming up another octave as if they were infants.

            "So what do you do with them?" Amy asked.

            "What do you mean? Play with them, love them, kiss them..."

            "Kiss?" Instantly Amy's fingers ceased pressing on Matt and Nadia, and instead fastened around the latter's left leg. Screeching for help did Nadia no good as she was dangled up into the air by Amy's rough, unpracticed hand.

            "Let her GO!" Matt coughed. "Nadia, don't struggle!"

            "Yeah! They love it," Sarah explained. "They move around a lot when you do it, cuz that's the only way they can do it back to you." In demonstration, she captured Matt in her fist and brought him up to her own plush pink lips. Then, puckering up, she buried his face into her moist mouth, practically suckling his skull all the way over her jaws. A pop of the lips, a spritz of saliva, and Sarah withdrew her pet.

            "OhmyGod, that's sooooo adorable. I gotta try it with this cutie. I kinda wanted to kiss her little head as soon as I saw her," Amy said. She followed suit, and plastered the upside-down Nadia softly against her undulating mouth. As predicted, the little woman thrashed in protest, which only caused Amy to smooch with greater intensity; the suction halted the rebellion quickly, and soon there was nothing for the victim to do but absorb the heat and saliva. Spicy cinnamon gum wind stung Nadia's nostrils.

            The teens sat cross-legged on the bedroom floor, quietly kissing their chosen pets for several sustained minutes. The only sounds which could be heard were those sloppy lips popping and smacking, plus the occasional distressed whimpers from Matt or Nadia, which Sarah explained as their secret creature language showing their joy at being kissed.

            "...but kissing isn't all we do..." Sarah said coyly, and both Matt and Nadia's hearts sank. They knew what was coming.

            "Oh yeah?"

            "You wouldn't believe how much these two looooove being around feet. Being under ‘em, between toes, inside shoes, anywhere they can smell ‘em for a super-long time," Sarah said perkily. She set her legs in butterfly formation, so her pale soles were clasped softly together.