- Text Size +

Matt and Nadia trembled as they embraced in the darkness of Sarah's ballet flat up on the closet shelf. It had been more than a week since Sarah took Nadia prisoner too, and the bubbly blonde had kept them in the same slipper, to help them become friends.

            Every morning, Nadia was helpless to watch her boyfriend plucked out of the hovel by a monstrous hand. After some sloppy kisses from Sarah on the shrunken man dangled in her fingers, he was shoved into the eighteen-year-old's sneakers. All Nadia could do then was scream and weep at the sight of the adolescent's wriggling bare toes jamming their way into the mouth, followed by the rest of her foot, thus mushing Nadia's boyfriend down into the grimy insole beneath her heft.

            "Awww. You look jealous of your brother, little one," Sarah would say, spying the tiny woman's reactions. All the while, the teen tightened her shoelaces, binding her meaty foot down to Matt's helpless body. "Not yet, Queenie. Mommy wants you to get nice and used to how her feet smell in there, so you feel at home, before I wear you around, too."

            Then the woman was simply left alone for eight long hours to think of her boyfriend being used as a human insole for a sparkle-eyed giant stranger.

            This morning was a Saturday, though, and Sarah didn't have school. After so much uncertainty and bizarre trauma, Matt and Nadia gave in to animal need. They tore their hand-stitched clothes off and, with their bodies pressed together, kissed more deeply than they had in a long while. The whiffy air lingering in the shoe from the teen's last sweaty romp wasn't ideal, but soon, neither shrunken pet noticed. In no time, both were horny and ravenous for release. No sooner had Matt and Nadia coiled into one another, though, when the closet creaked open and light fell on them.

            "That's sooooo sweet!" Sarah boomed. Her tone was earnest and adoring as ever, despite what she'd just caught the pair doing. Humiliated and terrified of their sudden vulnerability, the nude Matt and Nadia quickly scrambled away from one another. "Look at you two, rolling around on the inside of my shoe, like you wanna get my smell all over you and remember who owns you."

            Nadia and Matt looked to each other. Maybe they'd avoided trouble, thanks to Sarah's unrelentingly ditzy personality?

            "Well, I think I can help you out with that. Especially you, Queenie," Sarah announced. She reached into the shoe, just as she had every day, except her fingers didn't fasten around Matt, but Nadia instead.

            "MATT!" Screeching, the little woman clawed at the spongy insole; Matt took her hands, but was only dragged along the ground for a moment, before Sarah easily lifted her chosen female pet out of the ripe habitat. "HELP ME!"

            "That's right, say your meep-meeps all excited, cuz today's the day! We're going to the park now, Queenie, just you and me and my friends. Mommy wants to have some quality time with her pretty little woman," Sarah cooed. As she spoke, the giant's fingers lovingly combed over Nadia's hair and caressed her feminine curves. In her opposite hand, the teen produced her cell phone, clicked the screen, and held it at arm's length. "What should I call this picture? Maybe: First Day Out With Queenie Selfie!"

            Nadia squirmed uselessly, as usual, while Sarah's mighty fingers cupped her naked body to her chin. The girl's pillowy lips shaped into their usual duck-face pucker. Smothering and moist, that mouth of hers lavished her pet with disgusting smooches. Putting her miniature arms up in defense only allowed Nadia's hands to push forward into Sarah's mouth, which the girl only answered with giggles and heavier suction. Meanwhile, with her opposite hand, the titanic teen was snapping away. The camera flashed again and again, momentarily blinding Nadia, and making it even harder to fight the onslaught of damp kisses which coated her whole body.

            "Now we better get going," Sarah said, grinning cheesily and pocketing her phone. "They're waiting for us!"

            With no further fanfare, the girl deposited Nadia into her athletic sneaker, which already stunk doubly worse than the ballet flat. Just as quickly, her enormous naked foot was rushing inside, pummeling Nadia into the cushioned walls, until the woman was pinned directly under Sarah's powerful, youthful toes. As per usual, the shrunken pet's screams of protest were only swallowed up into the buttery sky of giant toe flesh.

            Being walked on was a nightmare. Nadia had never considered such discomfort and soreness might be inflicted upon her. Let alone that it would come from the loving actions of a teenage stranger with greedy fingers and musky bare feet. While she'd already been played with under the girl's weary toejam-smeared soles in open air, this was a far more potent and acrid hell.

            Sarah's footfalls were carefree and unforgiving; the girl seemed to actually be skipping during part of the journey. These gleeful jaunts were especially hard on Nadia. The concave crest of buckling digits paled and mashed down ever-lower, grinding the little woman into the sticky insole. Out in the summertime heat, Sarah started to perspire in no time. This effect was exponentially harsh in the balmy confines of the sneaker, and soon, Nadia was literally cooking in a puddle of sappy foot sweat.

            Half an hour passed. Nadia was flashing in and out of cogency, the longer she was trampled under Sarah's greasy ped. However, with intense concentration, she could pick out clues to her whereabouts. Distant conversation and the chirping of birds, confirming the park, but also voices nearer and just above. Sarah was excitedly speaking to three other girls, no-doubt just as tremendous in scope and capable of mashing a helpless shrunken person into toe paste.

            "Yeah, things are going great with Bobby! We've been on six dates now," Sarah cheered, her words seething with adoration. Requisite gasps from her babbling teenage friends rang out. "What? How many times have we kissed? I don't know! Like, eight? Uh, YEAH, it was amazing!" More giggling and congratulations followed.