- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 2 of the commission

Tom sat at the dinner table oblivious to the world around him.  

 

His mother was chatting away again about what everyone's day was like.  It didn’t help that Tom had little to no appetite for the food on his plate.  It seemed his siblings were much more interested in his food than he was.  They had already made up a code of who got what from him.  Pizza?  Charolette made sure to pick off any pepperoni from his pizza slices.  Hamburgers?  Olivia had dibs on any fries he wanted to eat with the meal.  As for Emma… it was sweets.  Tom hadn’t had any dessert since she caught him in the nasty habit of jerking off.  Weeks without getting a bowl of ice cream, or a piece of cake, or heck even a single fresh baked cookie. 

 

Tom was looking down at his dissected pizza, just scraps of cheese and holes of where his toppings used to be was all that remained for his meal.  He was still distracted in his pity when he heard Olivia ask their mother for a sleep over.  Normally he wouldn’t have thought much of it, but the way Charolette let out a delighted giggle toward Tom had him worried.  It made him perk up at the question she was asking.  He looked between the two twins who were sneaking glances at him while their mother thought it over.  Tom felt his stomach squeeze and clench down at the two terrible twins making plans involving him.  It was writing all over their faces, they were plotting something with him in mind.  Normally, Tom wouldn’t mind his twins giving him orders instead of Emma.  However ever since Emma raised the bar by using him as a…

 

Any of Tom’s appetite vanished at the thought of that day, and the many days that followed it.  Each of his sisters tried to catch him and attempt to copy such a horrible feat.  Tom wouldn’t say he was lucky, but none of them were able to.  They either didn’t have the time to repeat it or couldn’t work up the courage or strength to follow through.  Still it didn’t stop Emma, Charolette, and Olivia each trying to order him to get ready to eat their-

 

The voice of Tom’s mom brought him out of his nightmare, “I don’t know… I need to take Emma to Grandma’s house and wont be back till later.  I guess if Tom doesn’t mind watching over you girls for most of the night,” their mother suggested.  Everyone looking at Tom for his answer.

 

Olivia and Charolette gave Tom a pleased look that went unnoticed by their mom.  Tom would have easily said no, and ruined their night and any plans.  However, with his video hanging over his head, he just slumped in his seat and said, “Okay.”

 

“YAAH,” Olivia cheered jumping out of her seat at the table and started to do a victory dance, “Gonna have a slumber party… gonna have a slumber party!”

 

Tom was probably the least excited for it, but maybe with Charolette and Olivia’s friends over they would be too distracted to bother him for the rest of the night?  He could only hope and pray that was true.  The voice of their annoyed mother calling for Olivia to take her seat again, killed her dancing.  Still she and Charolette seemed extremely thrilled at the news.  They were busy grinning and eating their pizza, Charolette with extra helping of pepperoni and cheese on her slice plucked from Tom’s piece.

 

Emma let out a depressed sigh before giving Tom a message his mother wouldn’t hear, “Sounds like you’re going to have a fun tomorrow, just don’t forget that I’ll have to make up our missed time.”  The warning that Emma gave Tom was chilling and went equally unnoticed by their mother.  Tom felt a sickening feeling crawl up his spine at the warning that Emma gave him.

 

Tom didn’t like what she meant by that, but he had little say in it.  He was at the mercy of his siblings and whatever wicked plans they all had concocted for him.

 

 

 

“We’ll be back around midnight tonight… the girls should be in bed by than.  They shouldn’t be too much trouble for you,” Tom’s mom told him as she started to leave with Emma.  Tom’s mom wasn’t packing too much but they were bringing a few things over to his grandmothers place.  

 

Looking back, Tom examined all the new girls that were in Charolette’s and Olivia’s class.  Each girl had their own sleep over gear.  They brought a small sleep over bag, pillow, and other stuff in sleep bags or backpacks.  There was Tinna, the most cheerful looking one of the group.  Always smiling like an innocent angel would be doing.  However if she were friends with Olivia and Charolette that couldn’t be the whole truth.  Vivian, or Vivi for short, was the shy quite one of the group.  She seemed to have her eyes locked onto Tom the whole time she had been here.  Than lastly there was Jessica.  Jessica wouldn’t be called fat, she was just a little chubbier than the others.  

 

Looking back at his mom Tom nodded, “Okay.  I’ll see you later tonight.”

 

Tom’s mother looked worried, “Are you sure you’re okay?  You really seem to be out of it the past week or so,” She asked concerned.   The worry in his mom’s voice was sweet, but her worry and concern was something that would only spell more disaster for him if she found out why. 

 

Tom gave a forced smile, “I’m just tired… from school and stuff.  I’ll be fine.”

 

“Okay sweetie,” She said kissing him on the forehead before saying goodbye to the girls and that they need to behave.

 

Tom watched his mom and Emma get in the car and drive off.  No sooner had they left did Tom get a weird feeling.  Turning away from the window he was looking out of, once spun around he saw that all five girls still standing there looking at him.  It was creepy and unnerving.  No one speaking but the look on their faces, each of the girls, told him that there was something going on.

 

Finally Vivi was the first one to talk, “So he has to do whatever we say?”

 

Tom’s mouth hung open in shock of what he just heard.  What?

 

Tinna laughed with that cheerful smile, “So he’s our slave right?!  Oh this is going to be fun!”

 

Tom turned to his two smirking sisters, “YOU TOLD THEM?!”

 

“Slave,” Jessica said pointing right at Tom and let out a demanding voice, “Make me a sandwich!”

 

“Wha-what I’m not going to-”

 

Charolette simple started to pull out her smart phone.  She unlocked the phone screen and showed him that she had mom on speed dial.  The threat was clear as day.  Now he knew why all the girls were excited for tonight…

 

Tom gritted his teeth and held back a sneer, “What kind of sandwich do you want?”

 

Jessica looked thrilled at the news of his compliance, “I don’t know, oh… do you have peanut butter?  I’d like a PB and J, obviously with the crust cut off, duh,” Jessica told him like it was common sense to cut the crust off her sandwich.

 

Tom slowly headed into the kitchen to do as he was order, and soon had the horde of girls following him.  Vivi was asking questions, “So like what can we make him do?”

 

“Anything you want,” Olivia told her.

 

“ANYTHING?!”  All the girls sounded so excited and thrilled at the news of having Tom being their personal THING for the night.

 

“Yup, want us to prove it,” Olivia asked them.  The girls were all nodding with excited agreement, all wanting proof.  Olivia grinned, “Okay.”  Tom was busy using a knife to put some peanut butter on a piece of bread when Olivia called out to him.  “Tom, turn the stove on.”  Tom rolled his eyes with his back turned to everyone so they couldn’t see the act of annoyance.  Great, now what was he going to have to make them?  

 

“Now what,” Tom asked as he saw the stove starting to really heat up now.

 

“Put your hand on it,” Olivia told him nonchalantly.

 

Tom felt his heart stop at those words.  What… did he just hear her right.  “Huh?”

 

“Put,” Olivia said again in a darker, and more controlling tone, “Your hand… on the stove.”

 

“Yo-you can’t be se-serious,” Tom spoke up feeling a cold sweat already breaking out all over him.  Would she really make him do it?  He couldn’t!  It’ll burn his hand!  No fucking way was he going to do that.

 

Olivia grinned, “Than I’m telling mom, right now!”

 

Tom glanced back at the red stove and tried to convince himself that he could take shrinking… he could.  How bad could it be compared to a burnt hand?  Still… Tom gulped as he slowly started to reach out his hand out to the stove.  He slowly was bringing his hand closer to the deep red glowing stove top-

 

“SIKE!”  Olivia blurted out while exploding into laughter.  Tom couldn’t help but jump back in alarm a the noise that Olivia had made.

 

“Oh my god, he was going to do it,” Tiffan cheered.  “He was going to burn his own hand…”

 

Vivi looked in awe at what she witnessed, “So He’ll do anything.”

 

Jessica quickly added, “Did you finish my sandwich yet?”

 

Tom looked at his sisters who seemed just as pleased at his compliance, as the new girls were at his attempt of burning his own hand.  Olivia quickly pointed to the stove, “Put that out before you burn something.  Oh, and don’t forget to finish Jessica’s sandwich, you heard her, she’s hungry.  Alright let’s head upstairs while he does his job,” Olivia said leading the girls upstairs to their room.  Jessica was the only one that didn’t leave.  She seemed really fascinated at the sandwich he was making for her.  Tom finished with cutting the crust off and giving it to Jessica.

 

She took it and bite into the sandwich.  Satisfied with the decently made food, she went to leave without so much as a thank you to Tom for making the sandwich.  

 

“Great,” Tom said still shuddering over the idea of almost burning his hand.  “First Emma… than the twins… how many more people were going to boss me around?”  Tom was about to slump down to the kitchen floor, when he heard a voice shout out at him.

 

Tinna was yelling out from the top of upstairs, “Sllllaaaaaveeeeee, I’m hungry toooooooo, make me fooooooood!”

 

A quick chime in from all the other girls from downstairs and soon Tom was back to making food for 4 more bratty kids.  

 

 

 

 

 

So far Tom had been used as just an errand boy for the girls delight.  Going up and down the stairs non-stop getting and bring items or food for them.  He brought the sandwiches up, but they also needed drinks.  Bringing the cups and drinks up for them, but now they wanted snacks.  Making popcorn and bringing a bag of chips up stairs, but now everyone’s cups were empty.  Now he had to get them all refills.  Tom felt his legs getting sore from all the stair climbing and descending.  The only positive side to all this was at least he was getting some exercise… wait he hated exercising!

 

As Tom headed upstairs for the hundredth time today, he once again walked into Charolette and Olivia’s room.  All the girls had their sleeping stuff out and pajama on since they got there.  Each one in bright girly colored clothing even thought it was still pretty early.  They were forming a semi circle around something on the ground as they were chatting away like everything was normal.

 

Tom was so close to spitting out his greeting at his arrival to the girls, “Your drinks.”  Any more venom in his voice, and he was sure the girls would have punished him.

 

“Finally,” Jessica groaned, “You’re so slow…”

 

“He is, isn’t he,” Charolette commented.  “Don’t get caught slacking again, or else,” Charolette laughed at her command to him.

 

“Hey look he’s struggling,” Tinna giggled pointing to something on the ground.  At first Tom thought she was talking about him, but his eyes looked toward something else.  It was something that Olivia was stepping on, something under her socked foot.  The girls were all more interested in the object than with Tom.  Each of their attention on the thing underfoot, forgetting about Tom and his try of drinks.

 

Olivia was letting out a laugh, “What a fighter… too bad!”  She started to twist her sock foot a little, making a grinding imprint into the carpet. 

 

“Careful, don’t break him,” Jessica warned.  “My sister will get mad at me.  She doesn't know I’m borrowing him.”

 

Tom’s eyes grew wide looking at the struggling little man under Olivia’s sock covered foot.  All the demonic girls were enjoying the sight of the tiny man struggling to break free and out from under Olivia’s toes.  However he was having any true effect in pulling himself out from under them.  His struggles were in vain.

 

“Oh come on, you can try harder than that,” Tinna teased.  She squatted down and poked her finger at the small man’s head.  Probing his face all over as she chanted, “Try harder, try harder, come on…”

 

Tom normally wouldn’t have cared what the girls were doing, but the thought of him possibly shrinking and ending up like the poor person down there… it was horrifying to think about.  To be honest this wasn't even that bad of a treatment for someone as small as that.  There were countless things that they were commonly used for, and all of those treatments made this one look so tame.

 

“TIME!”  Charolette announced before Olivia lifted her foot.

 

Olivia pouted and removed her foot, “Oh boo… oh!  Tom you got our drinks.”  Olivia came over to pluck her drink out of his hands as he watched Charolette grinning.  It looked to be her turn, as she started to place her foot slowly down on the small man’s lower body.  

 

“My turn…”  The small cries could be heard throughout the room as each girl let out their own delighted sounds at the noises the tiny perosns was making.

 

“Wh-what going on,” Tom asked not really wanting to know the answer as Olivia slurped her juice.

 

“Oh, Jessica brought a tiny over.  We’re just playing with him.  But we only get to have a few minutes each,” Olivia pouted.  “And I wanted to step on him more...oh? Oh…” Olivia started to chuckle as she downed more of her juice til she was finished.  “Hey bro, lay down on the ground okay?  Face up.”

 

Tom frowned at the order.  “Wh-”

 

Olivia pointed down on the ground and said, “No questions, do it.”  The command for him to follow her order was given and Tom didn’t like how she was being vague about it.  Sure enough he set the drinks down and started to lay down on the ground on his back.  Immediately he saw Olivia lifting her dirty sock foot up and into view.  “You’re going to pretend to be that tiny for me,” Olivia laughed.  Before Tom could say or act, Olivia dropped her foot down and mashed her foot right into his face.

 

Tom could feel the slightly damp underside of the socked foot press down on his forehead and cover part of his face.  Olivia laughed as she started to rub her foot all over his face and applying some more pressure.  She started to drawl a circle all over his face bumping over his nose and mouth.  The smell of her sweaty sol creeping all over his face and into his nostrils as he started to slowly smell the sweat in the air now.

 

“Time,” Someone said before another pair of footsteps came over.

 

Tom could see Charlotte come into view past her twin’s foot, “Oh this is brilliant, I wasn’t done stepping on something!”

 

Tom winced as another foot came into view and now both his twin sisters were jabbing and pushing their nasty feet into his face.  Tom’s face was turning red from the friction of the socks rubbing over and the hot humid like air building up due to the sweaty feet pressing on him with different force.  Tom tried to turn his head out of the way but it seemed no matter where he looked a foot was there.

 

“Time,” Jessica said again in the background.

 

Now Vivi came into view.

 

“Plenty of room for you too,” Olivia snickered as yet another foot came shoving into Tom’s face.  This one pressing near his mouth.  

 

“Oooo, this is way more fun,” Vivi said sounding more delighted in stepping on Tom’s face than a tiny.

 

Tinna’s voice came next, “Really?  I want to try!  I want him to lick my sweaty foot!”  Tom was now being crushed and gagged by the multiple feet being jammed into his face.  All of which were exploring and smearing over his cheeks, eyes, nose, and mouth.  Toes jabbing and poking around his face, all with different amounts of pressure applied onto his skull, each girl was finding it more fun to torment him instead of the tiny. 

 

Jessica was the only one that was complaining, but not for Tom’s safety.  “Guys, the whole reason I brought the tiny was so we could play with him, not the stupid slave.”  Jessica complained.  

 

“But we can only step on the tiny one at a time,” Olivia complained.

 

Jessica grumbled, “I’m just saying… whatever, I want to watch a movie.  Do you have that new one that came out last week?”

 

Charolette’s foot came off Tom’s face, only one of the four feet smothering his face, “Oh yeah… we haven’t seen it yet have we Olivia?”

 

Olivia’s was next to come off as she replied, “Oh yeah!  I want to watch it too!”

 

Soon the attention was pulled away from Tom, and now he was free to get up.  Each girl giggling and leaving the room before Tom could recover, the same little feet stomping off and heading down stairs.  Tom was left there panting trying to get the smell off his face as he looked around at the empty room.  It still smelled of sweaty feet, or maybe that was just because of his face.  Tom groaned as his skull felt like it was fractured from having to support the foot pressure and all the stomping on him from those small girls.  Getting up and on his feet, he spotted the untouched drinks he brought the girls… it felt a little more insulting that they didn’t bother to take the drinks that he had to walk all the way up here for them.  Just more insult added to his injuries. 

 

Tom picked up the drinks knowing he would most likely get ordered to do it later, and headed down stairs before someone screeched out his name to hurry up.

 

 

 

 

As much as he hated to admit it, he was really glad that there was a tiny here.  Even though it only reminded him of what was in store for him if he shrank, he was just happy the girl’s attention was on someone else other than himself.  As the five girls all watched a movie, splitting a bowl of popcorn he made earlier, they were passing the tiny back and forth.  The poor soul was forced to climb into their mouth and pull out any pop corn kernels stuck in their mouth.  Each one threatening to swallow the small man climbing about to pull out the wedged pieces of food in the hard to reach spots of their mouths.  Either the girls were doing it on purpose or just sloppy eaters, but the tiny was always in someones’ open or closed mouth.

 

“Finally,” Jessica spat the tiny out of her mouth and into a growing bowl of spit and popcorn left overs that were discarded out of each of the girls mouths.  “If you don’t hurry up next time, I’m going to swallow whole,” Jessica warned.

 

Tom could tell she meant it.  So did the tiny, who shivered at the thought of that happening.

 

“Found one,” Tinna laughed at her announcement.  “Go fetch,” She demand picking up the tiny and sticking him into her mouth.  “U gut thurty sucuns…”  The time limit the tiny had was slowly shrinking between each use of him inside the girls.  What used to be, what Tom thought was a reasonable time, was now becoming insanely less, making the task increasingly impossible to complete.  It was almost as if the girls were all shorting the time just to see how fast the frantic tiny could be.  Tom was more than willing to sit in the corner being ignored but his sisters had other plans.

 

“Tom, we want some pepperoni pizza,” Charlotte ordered.

 

Olivia shook her head, “No, burgers and fries…”

 

Jessica laughed, “Why can’t we get Both?”

 

It was now that the twins found the idea so much more appealing, “YES!”  They both said in unison.  “Both.”  They demanded.

 

Tom grimaced at the idea of shelling out more money for the girls.  It was bad enough buy food, but now because of Jessica, he was going to be blow even more if not all his money on a freaking feast for the girls.  Pizza and fast food burgers was going to chunk a big bill out of him.  However it was better than what the tiny person was going through.  He heard Tinna hack and suddenly a glob of spit along with a snot covered person went flying out of her mouth and into the discard bowl.

 

“OH, and no pickles on mine,” Tinna commented with that same angelic look that belayed her actions two seconds ago.

 

As everyone shouted out their order of food to Tom, he quickly jotted them down and stepped out of the room to go place the order.  Luckily he had enough money to order and pay for a tip, but now Tod was feeling financially drained.  Still it was a small price to pay not to be…

 

Looking back the girls were now gurgling drinks and spitting them on the small man in the bowl of left over food plucked from their mouths.  They were raining down different colored liquid of soda, juice, water, and whatever else they were drinking.  Yeah being poor was much better than a personal spittoon.  

 

Tom was able to slide out of the room as the girls were having their “fun” with the little person and wait near the front door for the delivery.  Once the pizza, and than the fast food burgers came, Tom took the food into the kitchen for the girls to serve themselves up.  However if it was them being lazy or just too invested in the their movie, none of them moved.

 

Finally Tinna shouted, “Slave, bring me my burger!”

 

Vivi jumped in next, “Pizza for me!”

 

Jessica, “Both!”

 

Olivia and Charolette gave their answer too, “SAME!  BOTH!”

 

Tom groaned as now he became a personal server for the kids.  Picking up multiple plates, he started to toss the desired food orders on separate plates.  Tom made sure to have all the orders right, even Charolette’s extra pepperoni and Olivia’s extra batch of fries from his own food.  Once he was settle with what he had was all in order, he took it out to the demanding girls watching their film.  Handing each girl their meal, he spotted that the tiny as no longer in the bowl of messy spit and unwanted fluids.  The mucky sticky looking puddle of spat out drink stayed empty on the table.  One of the girls had to have the tiny in their mouths, right?  

 

Once tom handed all of them their food, he watched them chomp and chew into their dinner.  None of them spitting out the small person from their mouths.  Tom suddenly realized that he wasn’t in one of their mouths.  If not there, than where?  Did someone swallow the tiny?  The question felt upsetting for Tom to think about.  How it would be to be swallowed by one of these horrible girls….

 

Suddenly Jessica laughed, “Oh, he’s wiggling around, I think he needs some air.”

 

Everyone looked toward Jessica, Tom watched as Jessica squinted one eye as she strain to do something. A muffled rumble came from below her seat and she started to laugh, “There you go, don’t suck it all down too quickly, you might get sick.”  

 

Everyone but Tom started to giggle and laugh at those words.  Tom was beyond confused as to what Jessica was saying, that was till she got up for a moment and looked behind herself.  Tom was able to see a small figure unmoving right where Jessica’s ass was planted.  “Hey, don’t give up now.” Jessica complained.  “If you die on me now, my sister going to be upset…”

 

Tom saw the tiny person who was just farted on slowly cough and move their limbs to get up.  Jessica let out a sigh, “I thought that was it….” Not giving the man anytime to recover from the fart, Jessica was already sitting back down pushing her butt back down where the tiny was.  Her rear end mashing down on him and the couch.  She went back to acting like she wasn’t just sitting on a tiny person.

 

“Let me have a go,” Olivia called out excited at the new game they had going now.

 

“No way,” Jessica protested.  “I’m not done yet, I still have a few left…” Jessica told her.  Again she made a very similar face as she seemed to be concentrating on release her built up gas deep inside herself.  Little silent farts echoing from the couch made Tom step away from the gassy girl.  As much as Tod felt bad for the tiny, he wasn’t going to get in the way of Jessica’s fun.  He figured he would return to his corner and stay as far way from the horrible child blasting farts on the poor person.

 

“TOM!”  Olivia called out spotting him slinking away.  He winced at his sister voice calling for him.

 

“Wh-what?”  he asked fearing what she had in store for him.

 

“Come here,” She said with a look that told him that it wasn’t going to be good.  Tom did as Olivia ordered.  

 

“Y-yeah?” Tom asked looking at his sister who folded her arms over her chest.

 

“I want you, laying down!”  She order sternly pointing to the spot.  Tom was hesitant, last time he did that she stepped on his face, but one action of reaching into her pocket to pull out her phone made Tom wince and do as he was told.  He was now laying on his back waiting for Olivia’s next demand, whatever that could be.  She grinned as she put her phone back away and walked by his body.  Her legs were planted on either side of his face.  As horrible as it sounded, he felt prepared for what was to come.  Even before she did it, he knew what Olivia was going to do.  Soon her body started to squat above him, her butt looming and clouding his vision as she sat down on his face.  Tom watched as her pink pajama bottoms filled his vision and covered his face as Olivia sat right on him.  The sleep pants soon became all he could see before he was hit with darkness.  Her backside covering and blocking out his vision as she sat right on his defenseless face.  

 

“Perfect!”  Olivia shouted as she sat on Tom’s face with most of her weight mushing his face.  It seemed she wasn’t holding back when she sat down on him, the full weight pinning his head to the ground. 

 

Charolette let out a laugh at the situation that Tom was in, “What are you doing?”

 

Olivia’s answer quick and to the point, “Farting… duh.”

 

Tom immediately let out a protest at the news of Olivia’s plan, however it was cut short.  His cries were silence from the quick blast of sound on his face and a sudden harsh gust came out of Olivia’s butt.  The raunchy smell hit Tom and made him gag on his own words, cutting his speech off.  Olivia however was finding the joy in releasing her toxic smelling gas on Tom’s defenselessly face.  Laughing she released another big bomb on his unprepared nose.  The horrid stench hitting his nostrils and burning his sense of smell.  Olivia chuckled at Tom’s squirming, but no mater where he tried to move his face, Olivia kept her backside pinned to his face.  It was like she was super glued to him and he couldn’t shake her off.

 

Tom felt something slam down and push into his hands with a lot of force, making him let out a startle gasp.

 

It was Olivia’s voice that told him what was going on, “Stop moving your hands, it’s distracting.”

 

He could feel her clothed feet pinning his wrist and arms down on the ground by his sides.  His upper body was unable to move.  He could only try and twist away but Olivia own weight was a little too much as she kept his upper body mashed to the carpet below her.

 

Tom was forced to breath in the hot air that was now starting to warm his face from his sister’s backside covering him.  This was just as bad as last time with Emma using him as a human chair.  The thought of his other sister doing that was cut short as Olivia let a particularly ripe and loud fart on his face again.  This was followed by a sound of laughter from the other girls in the room.  They were enjoying the torment that Olivia was bestowing on him.  Just as Tom thought another fart was going to hit him, the pink wall of pajama bottoms were quickly lifted off his face.  Tom felt an excruciating pain in his arms as Olivia’s full weight was crushing his hands as she stood up.  He couldn’t help but let out a pained filled cry for her to get off.  Olivia didn’t move till Charolette started to step into view.

 

“My turn,” She said grinning at Tom.

 

Olivia lifted her left foot, only to have Charolette slam her foot down.  Tom couldn’t move his hand in time as Charolette replaced Olivia’s foot just in time.  The pain felt like someone had jumped right on his arm, shattering it into dust.  The feeling in his hands cut off from Charolette’s full weight pushing on it.  Than came the right foot.  The same thing happened and Tom let out a wheezing gasp from the pain.  At least he could feel his fingertips… that meant his hands were probably okay, right?

 

With Charolette’s yellow covered butt now high above Tom instead of Olivia’s pink ones, it was just a matter of time.  Tom closed his eyes as the lights faded and Charolette slowly squatted down and mimic Olivia just like before.  Her yellow clade butt now smashing into his face as she slammed her booty down on his face.  Just like her twin, Charolette didn’t waste much time dropping a stinky fart once she collided with Tom’s face.  The smell, unlike her sister smelled different.  It wasn’t better but the smell from different diets and foods made the stench unique in it’s own way.

 

Tom’s lack of fresh air made his struggles less intense as he felt physically exhausted from Olivia’s ordeal.  Charolette was able to drain out even more strength he had.  When she was finally done letting off the last blast from her rear end, Tom couldn’t do more than let out a weak moan in protest.  When Charolette was done she finally lifted up off of Tom’s head and stepped off his arms.  Tom laid there inhaling and wheezing for clean air as Charolette skipped out of view, not even acting like she just gassed her own brother to death.  The tingling sensation shooting up his arms let him know that they were still intact from being stepped on so hard.

 

Things were looking better for Tom as he laid there for a few moments… that was until a very curious grinning girl came into view.  Vivi tilted her head looking down at Tom, “So, I can use him too, right?”

 

A cheerfully devilish giggle was heard from Tinna, “I call next than!”

 

Tom’s blood froze as he realized his sisters were just the start of this ordeal!  Tom tried to roll over or get away, but his hands were still numb and his body was just too weak from lack of air from his torment with Charotlette and Olivia.  With no way to struggle out of the way, Vivi was already taking her position and taking aim.  Tom’s vision got foggy as Vivi let her fumes blast off on his face.  The smell mixing with the remains of what his two sisters had deposited on his face.  Vivi seemed to only have one gas bomb to let off, but it still wasn’t any less menacing than Olivia’s or Charolette’s.  If anything the one fart had the combination of the multiple barrages before combined in one burst.  After the strong but quick release of her booty bomb, Vivi was standing up and walking away from the destruction she bestowed on him.  

 

Now it was Tinna’s turn…

 

He wasn’t able to react in time as Tinna just walked over to him, standing directly over him, back to his face.  Wasting now time, she didn’t squat like the others, she fell backwards.  The black pajam butt came rushing toward Tom’s unmoving face as the full force of Tinna came crashing down into him, her backside slammed into his unprepared face, nearly caving in his skull.  Between the physical pain and force of the impact Tom felt himself blacking out.  He didn’t even feel or smell anything for the next few minutes.  It wasn’t till he came too that he realized no one was sitting on his face.

 

“Jeez Tinna you nearly broke him,” Olivia complained.

 

“Opsie,” Tinna giggled, “I didn’t know it would be that bad.”

 

Tom felt his limbs twitching and he could feel again in his arms.  Maybe while they talked he could get away.  Forcing his body to flip over on his belly, he started to crawl out of the room while all the girls were enjoying themselves.  By the time he left the family room he could slowly walk.  Getting up he started to head to his room.  His body was so weak and sore that each step of the stairs he climbed up, felt like climbing a mountain.  He didn’t know how long it had been but by the time he made it to the top of the stairs he was exhausted and panting for air.  

 

The sound of ten feet slapping on the ground growing closer frighten Tom to his core.  The demonic girls were heading this way!  He could hear the girls just chatting and having a good time.  Almost as if they didn’t just torture him a little while ago.

 

“I’m so tired,” Olivia yawned.

 

“Same,”” Charolette replied with a yawn of her own.

 

The other three were chatting about something with their voices rising upward as they climbed the stairs. 

 

Tom got to his feet and tried to shuffle to his room.  He couldn’t make it in time as his legs felt like jello and he just wanted to fall asleep right there.

 

“There he is,” Olivia called out spotting Tom in the middle of the hallway.

 

“We missed you,” Tinna commented laughing at the sight of Tom trying to reach the safety of his room.

 

“Look he’s heading to your room without us,” Jessica pointed out as Tom was just passing it to reach his own bedroom.

 

“Perfect,” Charlotte said coming up beside Tom.

 

Tom started to protest, “I wasn’t going into your room-”  

 

Charlotte was already ushering him into the room, cut his words off.  It wasn’t long before he was in the bedroom with the five girls already heading to bed.  Tom didn’t know what was going on.  Why was he here?  What was the meaning of this?  What did they want?  He just wanted to pass out in his bed and go to sleep.

 

Before Tom could move to leave, Olivia spoke to him, “Okay, Tom, tonight your going to stay right there.”  Olivia said pointing to the corner of the room.  Tom was confused, he really didn’t want to.  He wanted his own bed.  He wanted to be away from these girls.  However Charlotte and the others pointed to the same corner.  Confused and upset, Tom did as he was told.

 

Tom sat in the corner and listen to the girls say good night to each other.  Finally all of them said in unison, “Good night Tom.”  Each of them with a different pitch in their voice.  Like a joke that he wasn’t aware of.  Tom shook his head bewildered by their response.  Still no one said anything so Tom used this chance to go to sleep.  His weary body too pleased to finally get some rest, Tom was out before he could hear the girls fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

The voice of Jessica woke Tom up.  “Pst… wake up.”

 

“huh,” Tom muttered as he slowly woke up to the shadowy figure of Jessica standing in front of him in the dark room.

 

“I got to go….” she told him.

 

“Go?  Go where… the bathroom,” Tom asked sounding confused.

 

Jessica nodded in the dark, “mhmm.”

 

Tom’s body was still sleepy and tired, he wasn’t sure how much sleep he had but it surely wasn’t enough to recover.  “It’s down the hall and-”

 

“I’m not going all the way there… I’m going to go right here.”

 

Tom frowned at the words she spoke. It didn’t click till Jessica’s plump backside was already turning around that things slowly clicked for Tom.  However long it took Tom to realize what was happening, seemed like it was enough time for Jessica to pull down her pajamas and push her butt backwards and into Tom’s face.  Tom let out a cry for help and alarm, but only got silenced by Jessica’s backside mashing backward and pushing his head up into the corner of the room.  However dark it was in his twin sister’s room, being buried in Jessica’s ass was much darker.  Not a speck of light reached him.  Jessica pushed back and sat down on Tom’s face, pushing it not just back but downward.  He tried to move his arms but they still felt heavy like lead.  They could only flap a little, not even leaving the carpeted ground more than a few inches.  

 

Jessica sighed as she sat on top of Tom’s protesting face, his mouth pried open from the gravity and weight of someone sitting on him, prying back his lips.  “I ate too much today,” Jessica muttered above Tom as a low rumble could be heard above Tom.  An alarmed cry leaved Tom’s throat as Jessica warned him of what was coming.  “I hope you didn’t eat too much for dinner,” Jessica snickered as she wiggled a little more comfortably on Tom’s screaming face.  “Cause I got a TON of shit in me,” Jessica announced.

 

Those words made Tom shudder as he tried to get away only to find his back was in a figurative and literal corner.  Jessica’s back side tense for a moment and that’s when Tom recalled Emma doing the same thing right before-

 

Jessica’s shit was already in Tom’s mouth before he could prepare himself.  The sound of Jessica taking a dump filled Tom’s ears as his mouth was filled faster than he thought was possible.  The messy muck was already crawling down his expanding throat as Jessica grunted and chuckled.  The fact that she was enjoying this only made Tom’s sanity shatter at the thought.  How could someone enjoy doing this to him?!  It didn’t make any sense to Tom, but it didn’t have to.  All that matter now was not choking on the dump that Jessica was shoving down his poor throat.  The sloppy and yet thick flow of waste was set at Jessica’s own pace.  Tom’s poor body and soul was put to the test as Jessica took possibly the longest and most disgusting shit in history.  It wasn’t till Jessica let out a deep sigh that Tom realized it was soon over.  His mind went numb halfway through the event, and when he came to he was disgust to find that most if not all of the crap he had swallowed on instinct.  Tom’s gut was in a scramble trying to get rid of the filth it just in took.

 

“Okay lick it clean,” Jessica said.

 

Tom felt his blurry vision go numb thinking that Jessica wanted him to clean her up.  However it was her hand holding a protesting tiny person who was forced into her backside.  Jessica was using the shrunken person as a form of toilet paper.  She stood there for a few moments silently till she finally pulled out the shadowy small person that was forced to clean up her mess back side.  “That’s better,” Jessica announced.  Tom wasn’t sure who had it worse, him or the tiny.

 

Finished with her business, Jessica walked away from Tom.  Tom still feeling the urge to throw up coming on to him, he tried to get up and leave the room.  It wasn’t till Jessica passed someone heading toward Tom that he knew what was going to happen next.  Jessica passed off the tiny to the person as they approached Tom.  The voice of Tinna in the dark brought a shiver down his spine as he whimpered.

 

“No…”

 

“Mhmm,” Tinna giggled, “I’m glad I didn’t use the bathroom before bed…”

 

Tom could hear the sounds of the others who were either already awake, or woke up from Jessica using Tom.  It was clear what was going to happen.  With his body too weak to move, Tom was unable to scramble away or defend himself. Tina started to slide her pajama bottoms down and turn around showing Tom her shadowy dark butt being pushed toward his face.

 

“I call next,” Olivia whispered in the dark room past Tinna’s massive ass pressing back into his face.

 

“Then me,” Vivi’s voice was heard as they were already making a list of who would use Tom next after Tina.  His fears of the future were suddenly interrupted by Tinna starting her shit.

 

It was going to be a very very long night…